In the Mail ....

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The BAR’s are great.

Picked up a tub of ‘The Warrior Project Crea-scendo’ today and my SNS magnesium creatine has gone back to the delivery office as I was out.

I’m starting an epistane cycle so needed to cover a couple of bases (taurine, creatine, hydration) so it seemed like the right buy. Gonna save the SNS stuff for afterwards.

A2B8E177-E4A6-4DDF-B148-6ACF2A43CA4E.jpeg

13D5C3E7-0611-455B-B67C-D5FA6E2EAC37.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some wild looking shoes !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jealous of the restock stash! How do the redcon1 protein bars taste? I haven't tried them yet.
They're great. Cookies & Cream is my favorite, but I always grab one of each to mix it up a bit. Both are pretty sweet, but peanut butter texture/base. More "solid" than other PB bars like Outright or Authentic, but also more filling.

Here's the review from my log:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They're great. Cookies & Cream is my favorite, but I always grab one of each to mix it up a bit. Both are pretty sweet, but peanut butter texture/base. More "solid" than other PB bars like Outright or Authentic, but also more filling.

Here's the review from my log:
Nice! Yea they definitely sound like they're worth a try for sure!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
That would be a lifetime supply for me !
Yes sir pretty much will be For me also. I normally don’t order this many but I like the holiday crisp and I think this is their last batch of them until end of yr

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just a couple boxes on the way, honey…
Reminds me, the other day my wife commented about my supplement bottles (I have 10 or more under the counter in the bathroom that I pull from each day). And she said, "You've got a lot of supplements."

So I took her over to the real stash. I pulled out a drawer, full to the brim with supps (I stocked up during the BF/NY sales), and she was surprised and said, "Oh, now that's too much!"

So I closed that drawer, and opened the one above it, which is just as full as the first. :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reminds me, the other day my wife commented about my supplement bottles (I have 10 or more under the counter in the bathroom that I pull from each day). And she said, "You've got a lot of supplements."

So I took her over to the real stash. I pulled out a drawer, full to the brim with supps (I stocked up during the BF/NY sales), and she was surprised and said, "Oh, now that's too much!"

So I closed that drawer, and opened the one above it, which is just as full as the first. :LOL:

I have a few also !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Tell your wife I said if she isn’t downing at least 50 capsules a day, she ain’t seen nothing yet!

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
literally looked at those greens a few minutes ago. how are they?
Just slugged down a serving. Tastes like there's greens in there (😉) with a little bit of berry flavor. Not bad, actually. I can only compare it to Ghost Greens guava berry and I think RMD tastes a little bit better. I saw someone raving about the chocolate flavor. Chocolate greens? I don't know, I'm not that daring.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know that I have ever had a Really Good greens powder ???

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glaxon is pretty good. I am almost finished with a tub of Panda Supps Greens. It’s not bad but on the lighter side of flavor. Glaxon is heavily flavored.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know that I have ever had a Really Good greens powder ???
I was thinking this as well. It seems they all have a after taste to them. No one said they were suppose to taste like dessert though :(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1499.JPG

1day delivery from Amazon

Tasting half scoop right now .. wow amazing flavor effectiveness I’m sure will be there .. love the profile.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just looking at this last night! Glad to know it’s good
so good man and so cheap .. cant go wrong .. think i see it low as $16-17/tub

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a good product; truly does help with hydration as well. Went through plenty of tubs and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
nice .. how do you rank the flavors ?

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a good product; truly does help with hydration as well. Went through plenty of tubs and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
I always liked this product as well. You can find it on B1G1 most of the time, making it really cheap. I am with you, I really do think it helps with hydration.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nice .. how do you rank the flavors ?
I remember not really caring for blood orange - mainly just an orange flavor and that’s not an ideal amino flavor for me. But liking the coconut/tropical punch one, blackberry lemonade, apple pear I believe. These were all the previous label before the current facelift.

But nothing was bad in flavor, and like we said they did great with the added hydration ingredients.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The strawberry watermelon is the first flavor I ordered and I've been enjoying it so much I didn't see any need to try any other flavors. Just thought I'd mention it because I hadn't seen it mentioned yet and it's worth a try if you haven't.

Good to know that you guys enjoy some of the other options in case mine's out of stock or I see a good sale on one of them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The strawberry watermelon is the first flavor I ordered and I've been enjoying it so much I didn't see any need to try any other flavors. Just thought I'd mention it because I hadn't seen it mentioned yet and it's worth a try if you haven't.

Good to know that you guys enjoy some of the other options in case mine's out of stock or I see a good sale on one of them.
sweet good to hear .. thats prolly going to be my next one

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm Always looking for the best hydration products.
(y)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got this on a deal less than a buck a serving

Isopure 1.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They all seem so low in potassium
More potassium you consume intra, more sodium and therefore water you’re going to have to consume to retain water sufficiently to remain hydrated.

Morton Lite Salt is a good way to help get your iodine in for anyone looking for a 50/50 granulated salt & potassium blend. Like for someone who retains a lot more sodium naturally, but still sweats a lot in training & needs to replenish.