In the Mail ....

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Few more post Christmas pick ups - box of coffee beans (wouldn’t normally buy ‘chain’ coffee but the offer was too good to turn down and it tastes pretty good), a couple of boxes of bars and a zero calorie coffee syrup.

Not sure why they’re sidewards but there we are.
D0222155-A9D9-45C6-B129-FEEDE810337C.jpeg
451EC2E8-5643-49DE-83DD-D408ADEACC65.jpeg

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got my 30% off order from SNS today. @sns8778
The GABA will complete my Anti-Aging / Growth Hormone Release Stack !! (Stay Tuned)
Aren't Anti-Aging and Growth Hormone Release conflicting terms?

I may have been watching too many Huberman type videos recently. 😉

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aren't Anti-Aging and Growth Hormone Release conflicting terms?

I may have been watching too many Huberman type videos recently. 😉
No they go hand in hand !!

HGH.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reactions: ZOO
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_5906.JPG

Friday was a good day indeed!

Cracked open Juice Daddy this afternoon - no proper lifting since I have bloodwork tomorrow, but I took half a scoop to try it out while I put a new lifting platform in my garage.

Taste of the blue razz was absolutely excellent! Mixed up pretty well, and before I realized it I had spent almost 3 hours out in the garage & driveway moving platforms, stall mat, benches weight plates & tree, dumbbells, chains, bumpers as well as measuring, sweeping, cleaning, & generally re-organizing things - plus taking down our Christmas lights while we had some sunshine. Talk about tunnel vision! Very clean energy & no jitters or high heart rate.

I also have used the Keto Lytes now several times from some samples I was graciously given (hence ordering a full tub), and they are excellent for fast hydration - including a quick fix after I had been pouring sweat for 2 hours in my garage on a lower body workout and my abs Charlie horsed at the end. Cramps were settled in probably 5 minutes after drinking.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to see all the support for some of our members!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great to see all the support for some of our members!!
Agreed. Sounds like some reviews will be coming very soon on the products!

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 211647

Friday was a good day indeed!

Cracked open Juice Daddy this afternoon - no proper lifting since I have bloodwork tomorrow, but I took half a scoop to try it out while I put a new lifting platform in my garage.

Taste of the blue razz was absolutely excellent! Mixed up pretty well, and before I realized it I had spent almost 3 hours out in the garage & driveway moving platforms, stall mat, benches weight plates & tree, dumbbells, chains, bumpers as well as measuring, sweeping, cleaning, & generally re-organizing things - plus taking down our Christmas lights while we had some sunshine. Talk about tunnel vision! Very clean energy & no jitters or high heart rate.

I also have used the Keto Lytes now several times from some samples I was graciously given (hence ordering a full tub), and they are excellent for fast hydration - including a quick fix after I had been pouring sweat for 2 hours in my garage on a lower body workout and my abs Charlie horsed at the end. Cramps were settled in probably 5 minutes after drinking.
Wow thank you so much, Hyde! I’m ecstatic that it’s a hit with you too :D There’s nothing I enjoy more than a happy customer except when that customer is also a friend :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. Sounds like some reviews will be coming very soon on the products!
I’m hoping so :) I also made a special thread to put reviews in as well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new version of Apollo Overtime nootropic product I just tried is great at half the serving size. It has nice focus and it’s motivating. Good energy. In case anyone is interested in a stim based nootropic.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m hoping so :) I also made a special thread to put reviews in as well.
Nice! Interested to hear peoples thoughts!

I always forget to save my labels..............
I wish I would have saved all of mine from the past. That would be sick to put them all on my garage walls as wall paper!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy for you @ZOO seems like your getting lots of love from AM. Hopefully your getting it from all other sources also, you deserve it bro!! 💯

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy for you @ZOO seems like your getting lots of love from AM. Hopefully your getting it from all other sources also, you deserve it bro!! 💯
I appreciate you, BOSSMAN!!! I am absolutely amazed by the love and support I get from the guys on AM. Most everyone knows I’ve been in a bad place personally so to be welcomed back like this with open arms is almost overwhelming. Yes, my sensitive side is showing haha

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate you, BOSSMAN!!! I am absolutely amazed by the love and support I get from the guys on AM. Most everyone knows I’ve been in a bad place personally so to be welcomed back like this with open arms is almost overwhelming. Yes, my sensitive side is showing haha
Nothing wrong with that bro. We all fall in and out of them rutts. Me personally the best way to cope is talk, get it out. Some will listen, some will walk away. Thats when you find out who is 💯 and who you need to wash your hands of.

Keep grinding 🙏🇺🇸💯

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing wrong with that bro. We all fall in and out of them rutts. Me personally the best way to cope is talk, get it out. Some will listen, some will walk away. Thats when you find out who is 💯 and who you need to wash your hands of.

Keep grinding 🙏🇺🇸💯
Much love, brother. Truly thankful for guys like you 🙏

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The new version of Apollo Overtime nootropic product I just tried is great at half the serving size. It has nice focus and it’s motivating. Good energy. In case anyone is interested in a stim based nootropic.
I agree, I actually liked this quite a bit when I ran it. I think I was running it at half dose in morning w coffee and then another cap or two with lunch.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took another half serving of Razzle Dazzle flavor Juice Daddy last night.

Monday nights is just me and my son solo, and at nearly 12 months old he’s getting into everything and ready to poop or play every moment of the day! When the work day is over, the real job is just beginning - regardless of how tired I am.

Honestly, this stuff is so quality & potent. With the sale going on (22% off w/ code NEWYEAR), a half serving is 65 cents - stuff tastes awesome, and much more importantly even at half scoop it has such a clean, fast, and lasting energy. Half the price of a can of Monster or Bang (with me buying in bulk), better energy, and so much smoother experience. Both flavors will mix well with a lot of other flavors too if you are looking to combine with other pre’s or EAAs.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Monday nights is just me and my son solo, and at nearly 12 months old he’s getting into everything and ready to poop or play every moment of the day! When the work day is over, the real job is just beginning - regardless of how tired I am.

Honestly, this stuff is so quality & potent. With the sale going on (22% off w/ code NEWYEAR), a half serving is 65 cents - stuff tastes awesome, and much more importantly even at half scoop it has such a clean, fast, and lasting energy. Half the price of a can of Monster or Bang (with me buying in bulk), better energy, and so much smoother experience. Both flavors will mix well with a lot of other flavors too if you are looking to combine with other pre’s or EAAs.
Hell yeah! Juice Daddy passes the discerning eye of Hyde! Thank you so much for the solid ass review, brother. I’m beyond stoked you enjoy it :) Would you mind copying and pasting this into the VL review thread?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

how would you describe “tastes awesome”? i have the previous version and i’m not big on the flavor.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how would you describe “tastes awesome”? i have the previous version and i’m not big on the flavor.
Hands down definitely tastes better than the previous version. Previous flavors I just kinda slugged back, typical preWO drill to get it in. This one, it actually tastes GOOD. I mix in cold water from my refrigerator spout.