Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i almost said 70s but didn’t know if supps existed then lol. to be fair, i was born in ‘76.
i graduated high school and delay enlisted in navy 76 but wanted to spend christmas/new years with friends and family so actually enlisted jan 77...but 76 will always be a special year!!!

lol...back then it was ludes, red bud, purple haze, blotter, and black beauty's for supps, along with 40's wild irish rose and mad dog 20/20. :)

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...the 2 m

i graduated high school and delay enlisted in navy 76 but wanted to spend christmas/new years with friends and family so actually enlisted jan 77...but 76 will always be a special year!!!

lol...back then it was ludes, red bud, purple haze, blotter, and black beauty's for supps, along with 40's wild irish rose and mad dog 20/20. :)
sounds glorious lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds glorious lol
music was fantastic, saw pink floyd, zeppelin, kiss, aerosmith, jethro tull, reo speedwagon, james gang, alice cooper, ac/dc, rush, fleetwood mac, neil young, heart, original genesis and many more when they were in their prime..PINK FLOYD in concert was a EXPERIENCE i will never forget.

the indiana covention center had a concert hall that was called festival seating=1 row of bleachers way in the back and the rest was standing--$5 tickets.... my friends and i went to a concert every week-soo much pot smoke it looked like a fog machine, everyone walking around passing joints...MAGA-eh?

oh yeah, lets not forget about the cars :love:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

No Boones farm??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 210680

walmart.com still has it
nac is good stuff .. just off topic i see thats around $25-28/bottle

SNS liverassist XT offers same amount of NAC plus milk thistle, tumeric, artichoke for prolly around same price ( if can catch on dps before they sell out of 180caps bottle)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nac is good stuff .. just off topic i see thats around $25-28/bottle

SNS liverassist XT offers same amount of NAC plus milk thistle, tumeric, artichoke for prolly around same price ( if can catch on dps before they sell out of 180caps bottle)
main reason I got this one is because it has selenium with it. I guess it's used along with nac to produce glutathione

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No Boones farm??
lol...we were wannabe hippies...boones farm was for yuppies--richards wild irish rose-like @uforce said, tasted like kerosine but man was it effective :)....went thru a whole lotta bottles of 'Rose' in my youth.

moral of story, i now have over 20 years sobriety😇

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...we were wannabe hippies...boones farm was for yuppies--richards wild irish rose-like @uforce said, tasted like kerosine but man was it effective :)....went thru a whole lotta bottles of 'Rose' in my youth.

moral of story, i now have over 20 years sobriety😇
Had a few bottles of wild irish rose in my younger days. Like 4-5$ a bottle 😪

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a few bottles of wild insights rose in my younger days. Like 4-5$ a bottle 😪
lol...that shyt was nasty-tasted like kerosine but man, you drink enough of that stuff you be trippin-rose will f*ck you up 👽

$4-5 was for the big half gal bottle-eh?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...that shyt was nasty-tasted like kerosine but man, you drink enough of that stuff you be trippin-rose will f*ck you up 👽

$4-5 was for the big half gal bottle-eh?
I would say a liter, between a pint and a fifth. Disgusting. But as a teenager taste didn't matter.

I believe most of our liquor stores still stock it. 🤠

Last edited:
SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ludes!! oh my, that was some Nights! don't remember much! I think they were Lemon 714 ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ludes!! oh my, that was some Nights! don't remember much! I think they were Lemon 714 ?
hell yes--2 ludes and a 6-pack=good times-eh? :love:

the 70s were a great ime to be a teenager:cool:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Real question is were you able to put it all together by your evening workout?!
Nooooo, my son got exposed to RSV for a couple days at daycare this week and it’s looking like we both might have caught it. Was sick all afternoon. He’s been home with me today all day again, but hoping to get it together once Mom can watch him.

Squats & pulls about killed me last night, but I got through them. Just kept turning the music up louder & promising myself I only had to do one more set

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nooooo, my son got exposed to RSV for a couple days at daycare this week and it’s looking like we both might have caught it. Was sick all afternoon. He’s been home with me today all day again, but hoping to get it together once Mom can watch him.

Squats & pulls about killed me last night, but I got through them. Just kept turning the music up louder & promising myself I only had to do one more set
Got a ton of sleep and was able to build her tonight after work:

IMG_5773.JPG

IMG_5774.JPG

This Vulcan GHD is awesome. Truly sturdy build quality, very easy to assemble, impeccable packaging for safe transport, and they thought the ergonomics out well (split pads to clear your package, adjustable band pegs & handles, double adjustable foot pads, wheels). Footprint is very respectable for something to do glute-ham raises, back extensions, weighted situps, and preacher curls.

It just feels great! Worth the $570 shipped.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got a ton of sleep and was able to build her tonight after work:

View attachment 210716
View attachment 210717

This Vulcan GHD is awesome. Truly sturdy build quality, very easy to assemble, impeccable packaging for safe transport, and they thought the ergonomics out well (split pads to clear your package, adjustable band pegs & handles, double adjustable foot pads, wheels). Footprint is very respectable for something to do glute-ham raises, back extensions, weighted situps, and preacher curls.

It just feels great! Worth the $570 shipped.
Nice! This is making me want to ask Santa if I can buy an early christmas present! and by Santa I mean by wife :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice purchase @Hyde - New equipment always increases motivation !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was already sore from Thursday’s squats, and I still was on it dialing in my ideal settings and then did some work to near failure for testing Now I’m super sore!
keep growing bro!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was already sore from Thursday’s squats, and I still was on it dialing in my ideal settings and then did some work to near failure for testing Now I’m super sore!
Damn you. I’m trying to reconfigure my space now for a new piece! I told myself I was done

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn you. I’m trying to reconfigure my space now for a new piece! I told myself I was done
This is the one piece I always wanted (since ‘15), more than a reverse hyper even - I bought that at the time as a play for my back, trying to forestall a total rehab. But the GHR is my true love, and this has been a long time coming.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the one piece I always wanted (since ‘15), more than a reverse hyper even - I bought that at the time as a play for my back, trying to forestall a total rehab. But the GHR is my true love, and this has been a long time coming.
I hear ya. It’s awesome that you finally got your own. I see a chest supported row in the horizon…

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:love: Definitely some good tasting protein shakes in your near future!
Ghost is one of my favorites for taste, a little high in calories but I am willing to work harder to burn that off. I just with the would release some more Blueberry Toaster Pastry !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 210746
These things are no joke. Triple-ply sleeves for max pressing. @Hyde recommended this brand a while back and all their gear is awesome.
Those sleeves are serious business. I got like 15lbs out of the black ones on overhead, and they were “only” double ply. I have these triple ply for knees and they are truly like a light knee wrap, 20lbs of assistance on squats for real. And way easier to pull on. Good for days you are feeling weaker or just want the extra firepower.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You got a shoe guy, don’t you?
Nope. I know how to find good deals, and there are other ways you can get cashback and money back on all online orders. Makes what you buy put extra money back in your pocket.