LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I bought those nut butters I would just eat the whole jar after opening ...................
Same here! And my nut butter bill would be sky high!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed. Protein flavors and flavors in general for supplements have improved so much compared to what they use to be. I think some of the old protein powders would make a goat puke.
Ya they used to be pretty bad. When I first found the old syntha6 cookies n cream it blew my mind. Having a good tasting shake (and pwo) helps with motivation and conserves willpower imo.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jacked Pac April.jpg

April's Jacked Pack - The cookies look pretty good !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i prefer the original snickers bar to the spin offs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya they used to be pretty bad. When I first found the old syntha6 cookies n cream it blew my mind. Having a good tasting shake (and pwo) helps with motivation and conserves willpower imo.
Agreed. It use to be plug nose and gulp it down. Now they are actually desirable to drink :ROFLMAO:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered the new batch of Excelsior. I will report back on its effects. Let’s hope for a good batch!

I also ordered Dark Labs Flame! Has anyone tried this preworkout? The formula looks like it will be a hard hitting feel good energy pre.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ordered the new batch of Excelsior. I will report back on its effects. Let’s hope for a good batch!

I also ordered Dark Labs Flame! Has anyone tried this preworkout? The formula looks like it will be a hard hitting feel good energy pre.
You’ll probably know as soon as you open the tub of Excelsior how it’s going to be. I wonder if the powder will look the same.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 204503Thanks to my wife being out of Stress and Anxiety, I got to order a little early
She will not go without it nor will I let her for my own sake.
nice haul
how profound are the effects for her? i’ve tried an herb or two but haven’t found something that made a marked difference.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice haul
how profound are the effects for her? i’ve tried an herb or two but haven’t found something that made a marked difference.
She has been on it for nearly a year now. She’s one that really doesn’t believe in supplements and thinks I waste a ton of $$$ on them. However she is quick to let me know when she is almost out. I have tried so many different herbs over the years with her and this is the 1st she feels a difference. I have even witnessed how quickly and efficiently this has helped her when she begins to feel anxious.
I guess I owe Steve @sns8778 a BIG thank u you on this as well as all the other great products SNS/CEL continue to put out. As we all know happy wife happy life!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 204503Thanks to my wife being out of Stress and Anxiety, I got to order a little early 😂
She will not go without it nor will I let her for my own sake.
Ha. I totally need you to write that up and send it to me as a testimonial for the product haha.

I'm really glad that it helps her. It's a great product and very underrated in the sense that I don't think it gets talked about nearly as much as it deserves.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
She has been on it for nearly a year now. She’s one that really doesn’t believe in supplements and thinks I waste a ton of $$$ on them. However she is quick to let me know when she is almost out. I have tried so many different herbs over the years with her and this is the 1st she feels a difference. I have even witnessed how quickly and efficiently this has helped her when she begins to feel anxious.
I guess I owe Steve @sns8778 a BIG thank u you on this as well as all the other great products SNS/CEL continue to put out. As we all know happy wife happy life!
Thank you. I really appreciate that. I'm so glad that it helps her. I love the bodybuilding and sports nutrition side of things too, but products like this are special to me bc I really love to help people, and I know what its like to like with stress and anxiety.

I had replied back to your first post on it jokingly before seeing this one; but this really is touching to me and I'm so glad it helps her. And if you or she ever did want to do a testimonial on it (anonymously of course), I really would love to share it with others in hopes that it could help them too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another one for Stress & Anxiety helping my wife, she keeps a bottle in the car.
Thank you sharing. I'm really glad that it helps her.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoy the stress and anxiety relief as well. Especially when mixing it with a heavy caffeine day to keep the jitters and anxiety down

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really enjoy the stress and anxiety relief as well. Especially when mixing it with a heavy caffeine day to keep the jitters and anxiety down
Thank you for sharing. That's a great use for it that doesn't get mentioned a lot.

It's a great product and its great to see people speaking about how they like it and how it helps them.

I think that it gets overlooked by many on here (and unfortunately by many that read but don't post) bc it doesn't get mentioned a lot because its not sports nutrition related. So its great to see people talking about it. Plus, it means a lot to me personally bc it really is a project from the heart in that I like helping people and know what its like to live with stress and anxiety.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to get my wife a bottle of this, and I'm sure there are days at work I could use it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It does help my wife as well. She gets super anxious at night about her job which is really stressful in all fairness but it keeps her up. Taking this after dinner has significantly helped that.

Speaking of using it to cut stim anxiety, just took a half scoop of dark energy for a really busy day and two caps of stress and anxiety. Going to be a good day

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've actually used it somewhat the opposite of what a lot of the last few are doing (with stims/caffiene) and have been taking it daily during my stim break... Started it a few days before stopping all stims and have been feeling a lot better a lot faster than normal (usually a day or two of headaches followed by a few days of just being tired before things begin to normalize).

This time around I had a very minor (only noticed since I was watching for it) headache day 1 (going from 500+mg caffeine alone through the day almost every day for a couple months and tapering up for months before that to complete stoppage) and beyond that really just felt fine. Obviously a little tired here and there but most of that is just from having a 9mo old baby that sleeps on her schedule haha.

Its been a great mood boost and overall sense of well being that I really had been struggling with the last few months (I believe partially due to the highs and lows from the stims and compounding effects on cortisol and the like).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It does help my wife as well. She gets super anxious at night about her job which is really stressful in all fairness but it keeps her up. Taking this after dinner has significantly helped that.

Speaking of using it to cut stim anxiety, just took a half scoop of dark energy for a really busy day and two caps of stress and anxiety. Going to be a good day
That's great to hear. I'm glad that it helps her. That's one reason that I take a dose before bedtime myself is I'll be stressed out about work and can't sleep. I've had nights where I'd drift off and wake up and have been doing product formulation while being mostly asleep. It really does help my mind relax and me be able to go to sleep.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just got these. Friend of mine owns the company. Work great and buy one get one for 50% off.

IMG_1384.JPG

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried these before? Delta 8 has some potential as a sleep aid. Wondering about that aspect specifically. Thanks!
Delta 8 knocks me out. Have to be hydrated though or I will wake up feeling hungover, at least that's my experience. Personally, I'm really looking forward to see when people start adding THCv to their cutting cycles.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you tried these before? Delta 8 has some potential as a sleep aid. Wondering about that aspect specifically. Thanks!
I switch between this and thc gummies. I find less of the “hang over” feel. From these.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I switch between this and thc gummies. I find less of the “hang over” feel. From these.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formulas are branding is and Sergio Oliva Jr is one of the best bodybuilders in the game. Had to cop

IMG_8957.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lifes A Baatch Cookies

Butterfinger Brookie - Brown butter vanilla cookie mixed with chocolate chips, chopped Butterfingers, caramel bits & chocolate covered pretzels, stuffed with a dulce de leche topped fudge brownie and drizzled with peanut butter chocolate shell

Grown Up PB&J - Honey roasted peanut butter cookie mixed with peanut butter chips, white chips, honey roasted peanuts, sweetened dried blueberries & blueberry Pop tarts, filled with blueberry preserves & honey peanut butter, finished with a peanut butter drizzle & freeze-dried blueberry powder

Cookie Batter Cake Batter - Funfetti cake batter cookie mixed with rainbow sprinkles, confetti chips, Biscoff cookies & Confetti Cupcake pop tarts, stuffed with a heaping scoop of Biscoff & gooey butter cake, drizzled with white chocolate Biscoff & topped with non pareils

Strawberry Cheesecake - Strawberry cake batter cookie mixed with white chips, frosted animal cookies & strawberry ice cream cone Kisses, stuffed with a scratch made strawberry swirled cheesecake and rolled in strawberry vanilla crunch topping

Cinnamon Shortbread Latte - Browned butter coffee infused cookie mixed with cinnamon chips, espresso chips, shortbread cookie pieces & brown sugar pop tarts, stuffed with a creamy cinnamon coffee filling and rolled in cinnamon sugar

Battle of the spreads Cake Bomb - Biscoff cake + Biscoff buttercream cake pop mixed with milk chocolate chips & chocolate hazelnut Oreos, stuffed with Nutella buttercream, covered in a chocolate Nutella shell and topped with Biscoff cookie crumbs
They all look and sound delicious !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll accept the food challenge and smash all 6 of those cookies!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bob, are the cookies more like a fudge consistency or more like an actual soft cookie?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob, are the cookies more like a fudge consistency or more like an actual soft cookie?
Gourmet soft cookie. They start to break apart as you pick them up because they are stuffed. the cake bomb is more fudge due to how it was made. That specific cake bomb was a collaboration with @GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lifes A Baatch Cookies

Butterfinger Brookie - Brown butter vanilla cookie mixed with chocolate chips, chopped Butterfingers, caramel bits & chocolate covered pretzels, stuffed with a dulce de leche topped fudge brownie and drizzled with peanut butter chocolate shell

Grown Up PB&J - Honey roasted peanut butter cookie mixed with peanut butter chips, white chips, honey roasted peanuts, sweetened dried blueberries & blueberry Pop tarts, filled with blueberry preserves & honey peanut butter, finished with a peanut butter drizzle & freeze-dried blueberry powder

Cookie Batter Cake Batter - Funfetti cake batter cookie mixed with rainbow sprinkles, confetti chips, Biscoff cookies & Confetti Cupcake pop tarts, stuffed with a heaping scoop of Biscoff & gooey butter cake, drizzled with white chocolate Biscoff & topped with non pareils

Strawberry Cheesecake - Strawberry cake batter cookie mixed with white chips, frosted animal cookies & strawberry ice cream cone Kisses, stuffed with a scratch made strawberry swirled cheesecake and rolled in strawberry vanilla crunch topping

Cinnamon Shortbread Latte - Browned butter coffee infused cookie mixed with cinnamon chips, espresso chips, shortbread cookie pieces & brown sugar pop tarts, stuffed with a creamy cinnamon coffee filling and rolled in cinnamon sugar

Battle of the spreads Cake Bomb - Biscoff cake + Biscoff buttercream cake pop mixed with milk chocolate chips & chocolate hazelnut Oreos, stuffed with Nutella buttercream, covered in a chocolate Nutella shell and topped with Biscoff cookie crumbs
Looooove these cookies! The best workout fuel 💪