LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Booing" the ghost shirt!

Jk It had a good ring to it. Both shirts looking fire!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it Rough !!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
What I remember is mood elevation with smooth feel good energy! This is still my favorite preworkout. I am down to my last tub with only a few servings left
it was definitely a good performer. i just got burned out in the flavoring.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well Said !
Agreed. Protein flavors and flavors in general for supplements have improved so much compared to what they use to be. I think some of the old protein powders would make a goat puke.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
What I remember is mood elevation with smooth feel good energy! This is still my favorite preworkout. I am down to my last tub with only a few servings left
Do they still make this one ? I loved it when I used pre’s

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weider Chalk Flavored Protein !! I remember it well !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bob got me hooked on these nut butters... @The Solution

20210421_203919.jpg

Also my latest Redcon1 shipment just came in!

20210421_202949.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I bought those nut butters I would just eat the whole jar after opening ...................
Same here! And my nut butter bill would be sky high!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
Agreed. Protein flavors and flavors in general for supplements have improved so much compared to what they use to be. I think some of the old protein powders would make a goat puke.
Ya they used to be pretty bad. When I first found the old syntha6 cookies n cream it blew my mind. Having a good tasting shake (and pwo) helps with motivation and conserves willpower imo.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jacked Pac April.jpg

April's Jacked Pack - The cookies look pretty good !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i prefer the original snickers bar to the spin offs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya they used to be pretty bad. When I first found the old syntha6 cookies n cream it blew my mind. Having a good tasting shake (and pwo) helps with motivation and conserves willpower imo.
Agreed. It use to be plug nose and gulp it down. Now they are actually desirable to drink :ROFLMAO:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered the new batch of Excelsior. I will report back on its effects. Let’s hope for a good batch!

I also ordered Dark Labs Flame! Has anyone tried this preworkout? The formula looks like it will be a hard hitting feel good energy pre.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ordered the new batch of Excelsior. I will report back on its effects. Let’s hope for a good batch!

I also ordered Dark Labs Flame! Has anyone tried this preworkout? The formula looks like it will be a hard hitting feel good energy pre.
You’ll probably know as soon as you open the tub of Excelsior how it’s going to be. I wonder if the powder will look the same.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 204503Thanks to my wife being out of Stress and Anxiety, I got to order a little early
She will not go without it nor will I let her for my own sake.
nice haul
how profound are the effects for her? i’ve tried an herb or two but haven’t found something that made a marked difference.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice haul
how profound are the effects for her? i’ve tried an herb or two but haven’t found something that made a marked difference.
She has been on it for nearly a year now. She’s one that really doesn’t believe in supplements and thinks I waste a ton of $$$ on them. However she is quick to let me know when she is almost out. I have tried so many different herbs over the years with her and this is the 1st she feels a difference. I have even witnessed how quickly and efficiently this has helped her when she begins to feel anxious.
I guess I owe Steve @sns8778 a BIG thank u you on this as well as all the other great products SNS/CEL continue to put out. As we all know happy wife happy life!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 204503Thanks to my wife being out of Stress and Anxiety, I got to order a little early 😂
She will not go without it nor will I let her for my own sake.
Ha. I totally need you to write that up and send it to me as a testimonial for the product haha.

I'm really glad that it helps her. It's a great product and very underrated in the sense that I don't think it gets talked about nearly as much as it deserves.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
She has been on it for nearly a year now. She’s one that really doesn’t believe in supplements and thinks I waste a ton of $$$ on them. However she is quick to let me know when she is almost out. I have tried so many different herbs over the years with her and this is the 1st she feels a difference. I have even witnessed how quickly and efficiently this has helped her when she begins to feel anxious.
I guess I owe Steve @sns8778 a BIG thank u you on this as well as all the other great products SNS/CEL continue to put out. As we all know happy wife happy life!
Thank you. I really appreciate that. I'm so glad that it helps her. I love the bodybuilding and sports nutrition side of things too, but products like this are special to me bc I really love to help people, and I know what its like to like with stress and anxiety.

I had replied back to your first post on it jokingly before seeing this one; but this really is touching to me and I'm so glad it helps her. And if you or she ever did want to do a testimonial on it (anonymously of course), I really would love to share it with others in hopes that it could help them too.