In the Mail ....

M1911

M1911

Awards
@BeardedBreast I’m using iron legion vii-kt also during a maintenance phase after an 8 week cut with icon 11 11-keto. My first time using 11 or 7-keto. The transdermal 11-keto really surprised me (awesome stuff!), but the 7-keto is great too. My potentially poor understanding is that using both during a cut would be a waste and redundant for cortisol control, but I’m pumped about using 7-keto more in the future for cuts and post-diet. You logging it? Btw the lavender version of iron legion vii-kt smells really good as a small bonus.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking out! I remember when I first did 3 gm and this happened to me. Freaked me out. Only happened once.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@BeardedBreast I’m using iron legion vii-kt also during a maintenance phase after an 8 week cut with icon 11 11-keto. My first time using 11 or 7-keto. The transdermal 11-keto really surprised me (awesome stuff!), but the 7-keto is great too. My potentially poor understanding is that using both during a cut would be a waste and redundant for cortisol control, but I’m pumped about using 7-keto more in the future for cuts and post-diet. You logging it? Btw the lavender version of iron legion vii-kt smells really good as a small bonus.
I dont do logs anymore, as off cycle, I'm always on to big of a stack.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you feel like you can’t breathe for a brief spell after ingestion, don’t panic. That’s normal and it passes; you are in no danger. Start light at first to get a feel for that.
Lol I was just gonna say that. OG white flood would always give me that feeling like I can’t breathe for a couple minutes. I knew it was working

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Stacccked Spring Pack

Confetti Cream Pie - Funfetti cake batter cookie dough mixed with white chocolate and butterscotch chips, sprinkles, yellow cake chunks, and oatmeal cream pies. Stuffed with dulce de leche caramel and marshmallow fluff. Drizzles in sprinkles, white chocolate, and an Oatmeal Cream Pie.
🔽
Peanut Butter Buckeye Blitz - Brownie cookie dough mixed with semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips, pretzels, Nutterbutter cookies, and Butterfinger chunks! It's topped with a homemade Buckeye filling, covered in milk chocolate, and finished with a Nutty Buddy Bar and gold glitter.
🔽
Oh My, Lemon Pie - Lemon graham cracker cookie dough mixed with white chocolate and cinnamon chips, graham cracker chunks, lemon meringue chocolates, and homemade cinnamon rolls. It's STUFFED with cookie butter, rolled in cinnamon sugar graham cracker crumbs, and topped with our homemade nougat, white chocolate, and a lemon Oreo and Lemon KitKat Bar.
🔽
Thiccck Mint - Oreo cookie dough mixed with semisweet chocolate chips and mint chocolate chunks, Oreo Cookies, waffle cone pieces, and thin mints. Stuffed with a chocolate cream Cadbury egg, topped with mini m&m's, finished with a chocolate drizzle and Thin Mint Cookie.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look at alpha seven-androsterone and 7-keto are a great match.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you feel like you can’t breathe for a brief spell after ingestion, don’t panic. That’s normal and it passes; you are in no danger. Start light at first to get a feel for that.
@Hyde Thanks for the heads up...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
honest question. what’s the big deal?
K2 helps regulate where calcium gets deposited, like in the arteries, which helps prevent that to some degree. When you take AAS, HDL levels (good cholesterol transporters) tend to decrease and LDL (bad) levels elevate. This chronic skewing of elevated cholesterol promotes atherosclerosis, longterm hardening of the arteries. This causes a rise in blood pressure over years due to tighter pathways that destroys kidney function and promotes cardiovascular decline. And hardened plaque can break off and then clog the pipes, leading to strokes.

Reading some studies on Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) the other week, especially Telmisartan, I noticed it has been found that of deaths associated with cardiovascular disease, FOUR out of five deaths (4/5) were found to have significant atherosclerosis. So it’s kind of the smoking gun for dying from any cardiovascular disease, which is probably the number one cause of disease deaths besides cancer.

TLDR: a cheap easy attempt at damage control/risk mitigation. It’s something that needs to start now, preventatively.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
K2 helps regulate where calcium gets deposited, like in the arteries, which helps prevent that to some degree. When you take AAS, HDL levels (good cholesterol transporters) tend to decrease and LDL (bad) levels elevate. This chronic skewing of elevated cholesterol promotes atherosclerosis, longterm hardening of the arteries. This causes a rise in blood pressure over years due to tighter pathways that destroys kidney function and promotes cardiovascular decline. And hardened plaque can break off and then clog the pipes, leading to strokes.

Reading some studies on Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) the other week, especially Telmisartan, I noticed it has been found that of deaths associated with cardiovascular disease, FOUR out of five deaths (4/5) were found to have significant atherosclerosis. So it’s kind of the smoking gun for dying from any cardiovascular disease, which is probably the number one cause of disease deaths besides cancer.

TLDR: a cheap easy attempt at damage control/risk mitigation. It’s something that needs to start now, preventatively.
great explanation. thank you, @Hyde

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you @Hyde

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
enough pre to last me a couple of weeks I imagine.

Not quite in the Mail but I picked up a few cases of Lemon HDZ reign at a local supermarket who had it on clearance at 20p (roughly 25c). Not my favourite flavour normally but since covid has taken away my smell & taste, it doesn’t really matter.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
enough pre to last me a couple of weeks I imagine.

Not quite in the Mail but I picked up a few cases of Lemon HDZ reign at a local supermarket who had it on clearance at 20p (roughly 25c). Not my favourite flavour normally but since covid has taken away my smell & taste, it doesn’t really matter.
Good Deal !

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where’s Bob???!?!!

Ordered the Panna Cafe signs of spring pack.

Literally just got it. The family and I then decided to eat 3/4ths of the pecan carrot cake.

Holy ****

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've always loved the look of the ghost label! Water bottles look sick!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. How long you been doing DMAA?
I have only been using DMAA for the past year. I only use DMAA once every 2-3 weeks. I like it, but I get a crash from DMAA. I much prefer DMHA and amp citrate to DMAA. But this pre looks loaded so I wanted to give it a try and I know it will last me a long time.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have only been using DMAA for the past year. I only use DMAA once every 2-3 weeks. I like it, but I get a crash from DMAA. I much prefer DMHA and amp citrate to DMAA. But this pre looks loaded so I wanted to give it a try and I know it will last me a long time.
Make sure you drop feedback!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited to give these a shot. Daughter is going to try them out as well. View attachment 203748
@Marne40 let us know what the daughter thinks of it as well

both are awesome , mango is hands down my fav in 20oz water .. i dont like it too strong and with more water it dilutes the teacrine taste plus lasts longer

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Grapefruit Energy Drinks!!! Finally....I said...however these don't taste very good. Natural C4 is garbage.

Such a step down from the other Smart Energy. It's like a seltzer. Yuck.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M1911

M1911

Awards
IMG_0715.JPG

Been looking forward to an SNS/CEL haul. Started a multi day test of PCT assist and trib to see if it feels like a good mood/libido boost, and on night 2 + day 3 it’s been random bones like I’m a teenager again.
I wish now I’d also sprung for the sns Vasoforce Rush XT. Flashy labels draw my eye and I’ve been nonplussed with most pre’s I’ve tried (very high stim tolerance). I’ve been using the original Thermagize xt again occasionally and it is impressive everytime how these exotic pre’s don’t do much for me, but 45 mins in with thermagize my back and buttcrack have turned into the Everglades. Wonder how the vasoforce rush is treating people.

Last edited: