Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea especially when they have to go through customs.
I have a friend that when he orders, he will leave the package sit unopened for 4 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 203257

Haven't been posting as much lately but still staying stocked with sns.

Couldn't resist trying leg day and it tastes great and convenient not having to mix several things together, we'll see if it's benefits are worth it with some more extended use though.
i am eager to try the new joint supportXT...still have a few bottles of the og to go thru 1st.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my V2 pump today. the watermelon is ok but nothing amazing at all.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's only 250mg per 2 scoops (1 serving). I personally keep caffeine low so I will half legend and pump to get the full benefits of the pump. The mild stim is good enough for me with the performance enhancers of alpha gpc, tyrosine, theobromine. senactive, beta-alanine, arginine nitrates and setria l glutathione. I usually stack size intra-workout for added BA, Epi, Creatine, and senactive for optimizing performance.
Not the kind of stuff you like to dab into with all the exotics or 400+mg of caffeine. I'd never sleep ha
No I thought it was great and will be picking some up in the future. I was talking about the 5 tub purchase

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4626.JPG

Used Sweet Tea yesterday. In typical NutraBio fashion the flavor & mixability was top notch. I use their Intra Blast normally, so this is great to already have HBCD & d-Ribose mixed in ready to go. Zero disappointment or regret.

Code PRICEPLOW saved 10% at their website so it was 2 for $99 shipped.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 203394

Used Sweet Tea yesterday. In typical NutraBio fashion the flavor & mixability was top notch. I use their Intra Blast normally, so this is great to already have HBCD & d-Ribose mixed in ready to go. Zero disappointment or regret.

I got my Blueberry Lemonade in yesterday, was pretty happy with the flavor. Will have to try the Sweet Tea next!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Gamer

Taste

Ocean Water – This is the second collaboration between Sonic and Ghost. Ocean Water is a mixture of pina colada, coconut, and a sprite soda that has a blue color to it. The initial burst is a mixture of a grapefruit, sprite soda, and a luscious pineapple flavor. The unique array of flavors is blistering on your tastebuds as the backend of coconut provides a dense complementing touch. I will say this flavor is different, and for those who truly enjoy sprite, grapefruit, coconut, or a pina colada this will be a home run. Ocean Water is one of Sonic’s top-selling drinks, and just like Cherry Limeade Ghost decided to bring this flavor to their product lineup.

Mixability

Ghost Gamer mixes with ease. When mixed in a shaker cup or blender bottle it dissolves fairly easily. There is no clumping of particles floating when mixed after a few shakes. It did leave a touch of foam but that went away very quickly. I see no issue with mixing this product as Ghost is very good with Mixability across the board.

Launch

Thursday March 18th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:

1.6g NooLVL (Inositol Enhanced Bonded Arginine Silicate) – increase performance, accuracy, speed, decision-making, and reaction time
1g Taurine (Improve Performance & Energy Levels)
1g L-Tyrosine (Cognitive Enhancer)
500mg Cognizin Citicoline (Nootropic / Cognitive Enhancer)
500mg Raw Coconut Water Powder (Hydration)
150mg Natural Caffeine
50mg Astragin (Enhance Ingredient Uptake)
40mg Theobromine (Nootropic / Cognitive Enhancer)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 203394

Good to hear !

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heard that the Total War Patriot flavor tastes like smarties...

20210319_205848.jpg

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmk how that new loco is. I know it has a heft dose of Theanine which has stopped me from trying it but other than that looks good
Loco is awesome. It's "light", easy to drink, flavors are on point and reflect exactly what they say they are, I do NOT notice the Theanine working against it at all. Fantastic mental clarity and energy, pumps. It is probably the best "Daily Pre" I've ever used. No running to the can Superdump type stuff. No crash. I would say the energy/focus is in a level between a "regular" pre-workout and a hardcore one. So it's slightly elevated to where advanced users could use this often. Highly recommended.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It looks like folks are stocking up for the Summer Cut !!

Supreme666leader

Awards
So what would happen if one were to order something from the UK that may not be legal anymore and have it shipped to the usa?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Glow Nana Berry (Kiley Miller)

Taste

Nana Berry - A very unique blend of berries and bananas. At first, you get a huge rush of strawberries and a lingering effect of banana. The combination of the flavors provides the perfect complement to a flavor that is not seen often in the supplement industry. The uniqueness of the flavor really hit my taste buds and left a very impressive impression. While the berry hits right away the banana backend flavor leaves an incredibly long-lasting aftertaste that is bold, ripe, and delicious. The collaboration with Kiley Miller is one of Ghost's best flavors to date, and this will only be around for a very limited time

Mixability

Ghost Glow is very light and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water, and each time the taste was strong and pure. Even if you do not have a blender ball I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Launch

Wednesday, March 24th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula

200mcg Selenium– Antioxidant properties
50mg Verbasnol – Improve skin color and enhance antioxidant properties
50mg Dermaval – Improve skin color and firmness
150mg DIM – Enhance hormonal balance
200mg L-Theanine – Enhance mood and wellbeing
250mg Astrion – Increase collagen and decrease collagen breakdown
250mg Setria L-Glutathione - Antioxidant properties
4g Inositol – Improve blood sugar and regular hormone balance

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So what would happen if one were to order something from the UK that may not be legal anymore and have it shipped to the usa?
Your chances are probably 50-50 you might get it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like if its checked, would it just be seized or could there be further trouble after that? Is it that big of a deal?
99% of the time they will just seize it and you'll just get a letter saying it was seized and the reason. Unless you're ordering quantities that would be considered "distribution", they don't care enough to bother beyond that since its not worth the effort. It's pretty likely you'll actually jsut get your products unless you're ordering like bags of coke ha

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will do bro! Think I will start with 3/4 serving size.
what’s the exp date? i have the 8/23 run and it’s good stuff.

word of caution, space out your usage. don’t take it every day. i try to stick to a max of twice a week.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FINALLY got my shipment from Powermyself in the UK.
For those who follows the Brexit thread you know this has been in limbo since before christmas..

View attachment 203533
3 month delay = 3 samples lol

glad you got the package .. i know so frustrating when its outta your hands

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what’s the exp date? i have the 8/23 run and it’s good stuff.

word of caution, space out your usage. don’t take it every day. i try to stick to a max of twice a week.
I also have 8/23. Plan to use like once a week. Maybe half scoop next time. I like it. Definitely not as harsh as vyvanse which I have used in the past, and hated.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 203394

Do you use this during workouts? I been drinking honey. Have you compared it to drinking honey by chance?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you use this during workouts? I been drinking honey. Have you compared it to drinking honey by chance?
Yes during training.

I have used honey. Honey fills an immediate demand, but it’s short lived. The difference between using honey and HBCD for blood sugar availability is like the difference between taking a big breath of medical grade oxygen right before a lift/event versus if you could train with supplemental oxygen. I would use honey ON TOP of a more stable carb fuel source, or to stabilize a rapid blood sugar drop.

BUT, if you like honey, try glucose tabs you buy at any store in the diabetic care section. No mess, way more portable, and absolutely superior. There is no wait - you chew them, swalllw and energy is available immediately.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes during training.

I have used honey. Honey fills an immediate demand, but it’s short lived. The difference between using honey and HBCD for blood sugar availability is like the difference between taking a big breath of medical grade oxygen right before a lift/event versus if you could train with supplemental oxygen. I would use honey ON TOP of a more stable carb fuel source, or to stabilize a rapid blood sugar drop.

BUT, if you like honey, try glucose tabs you buy at any store in the diabetic care section. No mess, way more portable, and absolutely superior. There is no wait - you chew them, swalllw and energy is available immediately.
Interesting never thought about using glucose tabs - will give it a try

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's the deal with ghost? I read the ingredients on anything of theirs and am underwhelmed. Guessing it tastes good?
average taste and superior packaging
Just my opinion, having only had a couple flavors of their protein and energy drinks:

The flavoring is very solid, and spot on. The digestive enzymes they add to the protein make them greatly superior to most isolates I can no longer tolerate. The quality is genuine.

I don’t care about the package designs at all and I don’t buy the formulas that don’t appeal to me, same as any other brand.