In the Mail ....

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the deal with ghost? I read the ingredients on anything of theirs and am underwhelmed. Guessing it tastes good?
Their PRE is decent, but I hated their fat burner thing, tasted spicy and was hard to drink daily.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the deal with ghost? I read the ingredients on anything of theirs and am underwhelmed. Guessing it tastes good?
cult following will haunt you now lol

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just my opinion, having only had a couple flavors of their protein and energy drinks:

The flavoring is very solid, and spot on. The digestive enzymes they add to the protein make them greatly superior to most isolates I can no longer tolerate. The quality is genuine.

I don’t care about the package designs at all and I don’t buy the formulas that don’t appeal to me, same as any other brand.
i normally don’t care about packaging either. however, they do a good job with it and it makes you feel like it was worth the higher price tag lol.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will say, the protein scoop attached at the rim so you don’t have to dig for it made me feel old - I felt like it was a new generation of supplement packaging
bro....you are old. lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say, the protein scoop attached at the rim so you don’t have to dig for it made me feel old - I felt like it was a new generation of supplement packaging
I always thought this was interesting that its such a common complaint. theres 2 solutions:
1. keep the scooper from your last bottle.
2. use a chop stick. you should always keep disposable chop sticks on hand

neat though I guess. I've never seen that before

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

surprisingly these are pretty good .. very similiar in taste/texture to the great outright

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to try.
buy1 get 2 free box
( saw this amazon promo buy1 ($10box for 6bars) from amazon and messeage them on facebook to get 2 free boxes )
so i took a chance .. hopefully legit, ill update you guys .. if so i would def take advantage of it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jacked Pac Mar 2021.jpg

The Ginger Chews are really good !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 203597

The Ginger Chews are really good !!
yup i love those ginger chews .. i can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting like candy

i originally got it to make moscow mule .. but then started eating them daily .. great stuff, i find em best at amazon

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been limiting myself to one a day after lunch to aid digestion

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like thick shakes !!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finally picked this up to give it a go. Tastes good, the lemon is pretty strong though. I'm going to try mixing with vanilla casein next time.

20210326_162848.jpg
20210326_163057.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quest is really thick. A good option if you want low calories AND volume in your shake. My wife uses it exclusively, usually chocolate, but the peanut butter and banana cream was pretty good too.
Peanut butter sounds good. Cut up a banana and put some actual PB in there with it to!o_O

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alight fellas it is better for me to bring out the good new results!! It’s almost topless season boys, let’s that body you want and desire!! We are here for anything we have ,⁩ to build cycles just for you, also ,⁩ to help build a custom diet for your body type!!! Let’s get these cycles going!!! If you need a form hit myself or,⁩ to get one!!! Lets get big or stay home a little guy!! You’re in this chat you better be wanting to get big!!!!

We our here to help people’s and our clients run their cycles correctly. We offer all cycle recommendation and we do provide all anabolic steroids products to must of our reliable clients so feel free to ask any questions and orders form out always ready and you can till order directly from our website it interested.

Hghsteroidcamp.com

WhatsApp number
+1 (662) 775‑0620‬

Delivery takes a max of 3 to 5days inside USA all domestic and international shipping out of USA and secretly?
Reported.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice looking out! I remember when I first did 3 gm and this happened to me. Freaked me out. Only happened once.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@BeardedBreast I’m using iron legion vii-kt also during a maintenance phase after an 8 week cut with icon 11 11-keto. My first time using 11 or 7-keto. The transdermal 11-keto really surprised me (awesome stuff!), but the 7-keto is great too. My potentially poor understanding is that using both during a cut would be a waste and redundant for cortisol control, but I’m pumped about using 7-keto more in the future for cuts and post-diet. You logging it? Btw the lavender version of iron legion vii-kt smells really good as a small bonus.
I dont do logs anymore, as off cycle, I'm always on to big of a stack.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you feel like you can’t breathe for a brief spell after ingestion, don’t panic. That’s normal and it passes; you are in no danger. Start light at first to get a feel for that.
Lol I was just gonna say that. OG white flood would always give me that feeling like I can’t breathe for a couple minutes. I knew it was working

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Stacccked Spring Pack

Confetti Cream Pie - Funfetti cake batter cookie dough mixed with white chocolate and butterscotch chips, sprinkles, yellow cake chunks, and oatmeal cream pies. Stuffed with dulce de leche caramel and marshmallow fluff. Drizzles in sprinkles, white chocolate, and an Oatmeal Cream Pie.
🔽
Peanut Butter Buckeye Blitz - Brownie cookie dough mixed with semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips, pretzels, Nutterbutter cookies, and Butterfinger chunks! It's topped with a homemade Buckeye filling, covered in milk chocolate, and finished with a Nutty Buddy Bar and gold glitter.
🔽
Oh My, Lemon Pie - Lemon graham cracker cookie dough mixed with white chocolate and cinnamon chips, graham cracker chunks, lemon meringue chocolates, and homemade cinnamon rolls. It's STUFFED with cookie butter, rolled in cinnamon sugar graham cracker crumbs, and topped with our homemade nougat, white chocolate, and a lemon Oreo and Lemon KitKat Bar.
🔽
Thiccck Mint - Oreo cookie dough mixed with semisweet chocolate chips and mint chocolate chunks, Oreo Cookies, waffle cone pieces, and thin mints. Stuffed with a chocolate cream Cadbury egg, topped with mini m&m's, finished with a chocolate drizzle and Thin Mint Cookie.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@BeardedBreast I’m using iron legion vii-kt also during a maintenance phase after an 8 week cut with icon 11 11-keto. My first time using 11 or 7-keto. The transdermal 11-keto really surprised me (awesome stuff!), but the 7-keto is great too. My potentially poor understanding is that using both during a cut would be a waste and redundant for cortisol control, but I’m pumped about using 7-keto more in the future for cuts and post-diet. You logging it? Btw the lavender version of iron legion vii-kt smells really good as a small bonus.
look at alpha seven-androsterone and 7-keto are a great match.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you feel like you can’t breathe for a brief spell after ingestion, don’t panic. That’s normal and it passes; you are in no danger. Start light at first to get a feel for that.
@Hyde Thanks for the heads up...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
honest question. what’s the big deal?
K2 helps regulate where calcium gets deposited, like in the arteries, which helps prevent that to some degree. When you take AAS, HDL levels (good cholesterol transporters) tend to decrease and LDL (bad) levels elevate. This chronic skewing of elevated cholesterol promotes atherosclerosis, longterm hardening of the arteries. This causes a rise in blood pressure over years due to tighter pathways that destroys kidney function and promotes cardiovascular decline. And hardened plaque can break off and then clog the pipes, leading to strokes.

Reading some studies on Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) the other week, especially Telmisartan, I noticed it has been found that of deaths associated with cardiovascular disease, FOUR out of five deaths (4/5) were found to have significant atherosclerosis. So it’s kind of the smoking gun for dying from any cardiovascular disease, which is probably the number one cause of disease deaths besides cancer.

TLDR: a cheap easy attempt at damage control/risk mitigation. It’s something that needs to start now, preventatively.