Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ice cream is my weakness. 4 am here and after scrolling through this thread I'm ready for some post workout ice cream :)

Ice Cream it's what's for Breakfast !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Greens Passionfruit (Ally Besse)

Taste

Passionfruit – This is a collaboration with Ally Besse to create passionfruit for Ghost Greens. If you have ever had Ghost Glow you know exactly what passionfruit contains on the Ghost Lifestyle lineup. Passionfruit packs a sweet and exotic fruit flavor that has a slightly tart backend flavor. If you congealed a blood orange, lime, and grapefruit into one fruit punch mixture this best replicates passionfruit. The lemon aftertaste provides the correct amount of tartness to really make the flavor shine. Many greens products on the market taste horrific, but Ghost continues to find a way to make greens taste enjoyable. This does not top Guava Berry to my taste buds, but it is still a very good flavor.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for me with most greens powders.

Ranking of Flavors:

1. Guava Berry
  2. Passionfruit
  3. Iced Tea Lemonade
  4. Lime
  5. Original

Launch

Feb 17th (Wednesday)

12 PM Central

1 PM Eastern

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

- 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)

- 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)

100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)

10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)

** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora

110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haven't got it yet but just ordered ultra eleven with the get free bottle of ultra epi.

code ULTRABOGO
I normally would say post up a picture when you get it but, I know better.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ghost Greens Passionfruit (Ally Besse)

Taste

Passionfruit – This is a collaboration with Ally Besse to create passionfruit for Ghost Greens. If you have ever had Ghost Glow you know exactly what passionfruit contains on the Ghost Lifestyle lineup. Passionfruit packs a sweet and exotic fruit flavor that has a slightly tart backend flavor. If you congealed a blood orange, lime, and grapefruit into one fruit punch mixture this best replicates passionfruit. The lemon aftertaste provides the correct amount of tartness to really make the flavor shine. Many greens products on the market taste horrific, but Ghost continues to find a way to make greens taste enjoyable. This does not top Guava Berry to my taste buds, but it is still a very good flavor.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for me with most greens powders.

Ranking of Flavors:

1. Guava Berry
  2. Passionfruit
  3. Iced Tea Lemonade
  4. Lime
  5. Original

Launch

Feb 17th (Wednesday)

12 PM Central

1 PM Eastern

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

- 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)

- 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)

100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)

10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)

** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora

110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)

Please explain does it contain surcralose and americas favourite artifical sweeteners??

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you used Orthogen before? Not impressed with the flavor (like drinking frankincense) but absolutely still worth it. Terrific joint supplement to feel better.
2 new flavors coming soon for him.
Ben advised to mix with a greens product (I mix with Ghost Greens). You can't even taste it.
Tudca I have high liver enzymes (naturally). I am going to see with this if I can get them down into normal range with my bloodwork. They are like 80/60 for ALT and AST I am trying to cut those in half. Will get bloods in April and take note.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 new flavors coming soon for him.
Ben advised to mix with a greens product (I mix with Ghost Greens). You can't even taste it.
Tudca I have high liver enzymes (naturally). I am going to see with this if I can get them down into normal range with my bloodwork. They are like 80/60 for ALT and AST I am trying to cut those in half. Will get bloods in April and take note.
I was born with Gilbert Syndrome - high total bilirubin. TUDCA always lowers it significantly, to the point I can take a methylated oral steroid and 500mg TUDCA and have values like only 0.8 total bilirubin vs 1.3 on neither. It is a profound health supplement. Seems to be evidence of positive effects on insulin sensitivity, lipid profile, effective protein turnover that helps keep the kidneys unburdened on high-protein diets. Just 250mg per day even makes a difference.

Morphogen has the bioperine angle covered with theirs too, which many TUDCA products unfortunately overlook.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was born with Gilbert Syndrome - high total bilirubin. TUDCA always lowers it significantly, to the point I can take a methylated oral steroid and 500mg TUDCA and have values like only 0.8 total bilirubin vs 1.3 on neither. It is a profound health supplement. Seems to be evidence of positive effects on insulin sensitivity, lipid profile, effective protein turnover that helps keep the kidneys unburdened on high-protein diets. Just 250mg per day even makes a difference.

Morphogen has the bioperine angle covered with theirs too, which many TUDCA products unfortunately overlook.
I think even high dosed TUDCA has potential effects on insulin sensitivity - specifically muscle/liver and not adipose tissue insulin sensitivity. Think the study was done in obese individuals, though

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think even high dosed TUDCA has potential effects on insulin sensitivity - specifically muscle/liver and not adipose tissue insulin sensitivity. Think the study was done in obese individuals, though
Any reason someone should get Tudca with no issues, Hyde mentioned some benefits but wondering if has side effects?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought TUDCA from Morphogen. Running a very light cycle (Methyl-DHT Oxime and 3-AD) but got some TUDCA just to play it safe. Morphogen has the highest dose per cap and astragin and bioperine for enhanced absorption, nobody has that included. The best out there for TUDCA, IMO.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any reason someone should get Tudca with no issues, Hyde mentioned some benefits but wondering if has side effects?
No side effects besides improving liver health.
I have always had a fatty liver and my levels have run high my entire life. I don't drink or do anything that would raise them greatly. This is also after getting bloodwork done with multiple days off of training. If you train the day before bloodwork liver enzymes can elevate.

You would be surprised when people get bloodwork and never realize their liver enzymes are highly elevated. Even if they get it the day after training or after many days off training. I see it quite often when analyzing bloodwork on some of my clients. Fixing things like this can go a long way for your long term health.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought TUDCA from Morphogen. Running a very light cycle (Methyl-DHT Oxime and 3-AD) but got some TUDCA just to play it safe. Morphogen has the highest dose per cap and astragin and bioperine for enhanced absorption, nobody has that included. The best out there for TUDCA, IMO.
I need to get some TUDCA, I am going to have to look in to Morphogen

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coupon - Snoop (Works Site-Wide) and he offers free shipping on everything you can buy on the site.

His entire line is the "Kitchen Sink" approach, but you get what you pay for as his formulas are:
- Transparent & Clinically dosed.
It's not for the average gym-goer looking for a great tasting product or just a cost-friendly item, but I can say that you will be very happy with your purchase and if you do get your liver enzymes tested you will see a good difference from taking TUDCA

Thank you, my last (2) labs, my liver numbers have been higher than they should be, not sure why ???

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recently purchased some Primeval Labs EAA Max; super impressed with the taste! Picked up Orange Sherbet, Smashberry, Strawberry Mango and Gummy Bear. All are fantastic

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what did it do for you
Improved cognition and mood. I previously used 7,8-dhf and got good benefits as it built up over several weeks, but the 4’-dma has strong acute effects and cumulative effects. It’s probably my favorite overall “cognition” noot. That being said, I would probably use 7,8-dhf daily, and then 2-3 days per week use the 4’-dma when I need the acute boost. Im cycling off for now but will try that when I cycle back on to see how it compares

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Improved cognition and mood. I previously used 7,8-dhf and got good benefits as it built up over several weeks, but the 4’-dma has strong acute effects and cumulative effects. It’s probably my favorite overall “cognition” noot. That being said, I would probably use 7,8-dhf daily, and then 2-3 days per week use the 4’-dma when I need the acute boost. Im cycling off for now but will try that when I cycle back on to see how it compares
do either of them require support supplementation?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the Redcon1 apparel. I've been wanting to try fade out for awhile now to aid in my sleep recently. Will have to pick up a tub!
I have 3 hoodies and 3 t-shirts I've gotten from them and they're definitely some of my favorites. Their apparel is top notch. Hoodies are always quality and I snag those deals when they're live.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Axe & Sledge Grind - Blue Raspberry ICEE review:

Mixed 1 scoop with 12oz of water as the label says.

I'm probably the minority, but first impression, not overly impressed. Not as sweet as I was expecting. To be honest, the taste kind of reminded me of Scivation Xtend Blue Raspberry, which I think is just OK. It's a 6.5/10 for me after one serving.

If you're looking for something more sweet and along the lines of an ICEE/Snow Cone, try Innovapharm's Recovery EAA Snow Cone. I think that is better.

I'll try a few more times and if it grows on me, I'll let you guys know. But for now, I wouldn't run out and purchase another tub.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Axe & Sledge Grind - Blue Raspberry ICEE review:

Mixed 1 scoop with 12oz of water as the label says.

I'm probably the minority, but first impression, not overly impressed. Not as sweet as I was expecting. To be honest, the taste kind of reminded me of Scivation Xtend Blue Raspberry, which I think is just OK. It's a 6.5/10 for me after one serving.

If you're looking for something more sweet and along the lines of an ICEE/Snow Cone, try Innovapharm's Recovery EAA Snow Cone. I think that is better.

I'll try a few more times and if it grows on me, I'll let you guys know. But for now, I wouldn't run out and purchase another tub.
thank you for the honesty

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you for the honesty
Yeah, I'll try it a few more times. Maybe it grows on me.

From the BCAA/EAA supplements I have tried, the best flavoring goes to Innovapharm Recovery EAA's. The Snow Cone and Lemon-Lime Slush taste too good to be true. And that's with 5g of Leucine per serving.

I also like GHOST's Redberry BCAA product. I wish they made the Redberry flavor for the EAA product as well.