Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 new flavors coming soon for him.
Ben advised to mix with a greens product (I mix with Ghost Greens). You can't even taste it.
Tudca I have high liver enzymes (naturally). I am going to see with this if I can get them down into normal range with my bloodwork. They are like 80/60 for ALT and AST I am trying to cut those in half. Will get bloods in April and take note.
I was born with Gilbert Syndrome - high total bilirubin. TUDCA always lowers it significantly, to the point I can take a methylated oral steroid and 500mg TUDCA and have values like only 0.8 total bilirubin vs 1.3 on neither. It is a profound health supplement. Seems to be evidence of positive effects on insulin sensitivity, lipid profile, effective protein turnover that helps keep the kidneys unburdened on high-protein diets. Just 250mg per day even makes a difference.

Morphogen has the bioperine angle covered with theirs too, which many TUDCA products unfortunately overlook.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was born with Gilbert Syndrome - high total bilirubin. TUDCA always lowers it significantly, to the point I can take a methylated oral steroid and 500mg TUDCA and have values like only 0.8 total bilirubin vs 1.3 on neither. It is a profound health supplement. Seems to be evidence of positive effects on insulin sensitivity, lipid profile, effective protein turnover that helps keep the kidneys unburdened on high-protein diets. Just 250mg per day even makes a difference.

Morphogen has the bioperine angle covered with theirs too, which many TUDCA products unfortunately overlook.
I think even high dosed TUDCA has potential effects on insulin sensitivity - specifically muscle/liver and not adipose tissue insulin sensitivity. Think the study was done in obese individuals, though

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think even high dosed TUDCA has potential effects on insulin sensitivity - specifically muscle/liver and not adipose tissue insulin sensitivity. Think the study was done in obese individuals, though
Any reason someone should get Tudca with no issues, Hyde mentioned some benefits but wondering if has side effects?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought TUDCA from Morphogen. Running a very light cycle (Methyl-DHT Oxime and 3-AD) but got some TUDCA just to play it safe. Morphogen has the highest dose per cap and astragin and bioperine for enhanced absorption, nobody has that included. The best out there for TUDCA, IMO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just bought TUDCA from Morphogen. Running a very light cycle (Methyl-DHT Oxime and 3-AD) but got some TUDCA just to play it safe. Morphogen has the highest dose per cap and astragin and bioperine for enhanced absorption, nobody has that included. The best out there for TUDCA, IMO.
I need to get some TUDCA, I am going to have to look in to Morphogen

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Coupon - Snoop (Works Site-Wide) and he offers free shipping on everything you can buy on the site.

His entire line is the "Kitchen Sink" approach, but you get what you pay for as his formulas are:
- Transparent & Clinically dosed.
It's not for the average gym-goer looking for a great tasting product or just a cost-friendly item, but I can say that you will be very happy with your purchase and if you do get your liver enzymes tested you will see a good difference from taking TUDCA

Thank you, my last (2) labs, my liver numbers have been higher than they should be, not sure why ???

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recently purchased some Primeval Labs EAA Max; super impressed with the taste! Picked up Orange Sherbet, Smashberry, Strawberry Mango and Gummy Bear. All are fantastic

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what did it do for you
Improved cognition and mood. I previously used 7,8-dhf and got good benefits as it built up over several weeks, but the 4’-dma has strong acute effects and cumulative effects. It’s probably my favorite overall “cognition” noot. That being said, I would probably use 7,8-dhf daily, and then 2-3 days per week use the 4’-dma when I need the acute boost. Im cycling off for now but will try that when I cycle back on to see how it compares

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Improved cognition and mood. I previously used 7,8-dhf and got good benefits as it built up over several weeks, but the 4’-dma has strong acute effects and cumulative effects. It’s probably my favorite overall “cognition” noot. That being said, I would probably use 7,8-dhf daily, and then 2-3 days per week use the 4’-dma when I need the acute boost. Im cycling off for now but will try that when I cycle back on to see how it compares
do either of them require support supplementation?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the Redcon1 apparel. I've been wanting to try fade out for awhile now to aid in my sleep recently. Will have to pick up a tub!
I have 3 hoodies and 3 t-shirts I've gotten from them and they're definitely some of my favorites. Their apparel is top notch. Hoodies are always quality and I snag those deals when they're live.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Axe & Sledge Grind - Blue Raspberry ICEE review:

Mixed 1 scoop with 12oz of water as the label says.

I'm probably the minority, but first impression, not overly impressed. Not as sweet as I was expecting. To be honest, the taste kind of reminded me of Scivation Xtend Blue Raspberry, which I think is just OK. It's a 6.5/10 for me after one serving.

If you're looking for something more sweet and along the lines of an ICEE/Snow Cone, try Innovapharm's Recovery EAA Snow Cone. I think that is better.

I'll try a few more times and if it grows on me, I'll let you guys know. But for now, I wouldn't run out and purchase another tub.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Axe & Sledge Grind - Blue Raspberry ICEE review:

Mixed 1 scoop with 12oz of water as the label says.

I'm probably the minority, but first impression, not overly impressed. Not as sweet as I was expecting. To be honest, the taste kind of reminded me of Scivation Xtend Blue Raspberry, which I think is just OK. It's a 6.5/10 for me after one serving.

If you're looking for something more sweet and along the lines of an ICEE/Snow Cone, try Innovapharm's Recovery EAA Snow Cone. I think that is better.

I'll try a few more times and if it grows on me, I'll let you guys know. But for now, I wouldn't run out and purchase another tub.
thank you for the honesty

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you for the honesty
Yeah, I'll try it a few more times. Maybe it grows on me.

From the BCAA/EAA supplements I have tried, the best flavoring goes to Innovapharm Recovery EAA's. The Snow Cone and Lemon-Lime Slush taste too good to be true. And that's with 5g of Leucine per serving.

I also like GHOST's Redberry BCAA product. I wish they made the Redberry flavor for the EAA product as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bummer

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have 3 hoodies and 3 t-shirts I've gotten from them and they're definitely some of my favorites. Their apparel is top notch. Hoodies are always quality and I snag those deals when they're live.
I'm hoping expos can start back up again this year so I can hit those up and get the good deals on t-shirts and hoodies. I usually end up walking away from a fitness expo, like the arnold classic, with a new closet :ROFLMAO:.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Except the hefty dose of l-theanine blunts it’s effects for me.
This is why I NEVER bought this PW cause of the hefty dose of L-Theanine and I wish
companies would realize 100mg is the MAX you need at a full serving of a PW and if
it's a 2 scoop then 50mg a scoop to =100mg. I still have QUAKE in my stash and at
1 scoop combined with 1/2 a scoop of other high stimulant pre's works beautifully :)
20201216_072549.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quake 10.0 is a good one. It use to be my go to pre workout product. Flavor was tasty as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never had a problem with Quake, worked good for me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 202916
@Renew1 suggested I try this, so here goes
great product....worked better than prescription drug for my bph with NONE of the sides, and believe me sides on the prescription drug were many and unpleasant....very happy to have a viable alternative to that horrible prescription drug.