In the Mail ....

jp_75

Awards
That Fit Crunch $13 box deal ends 1/28. I'm stocking up on more. I've never seen them that cheap and don't expect the sale coming back anytime soon. I bet the fridge would keep them fresh.
Where is that deal?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just got over my Ben & Jerry's addiction and now i'm getting the sweats in this thread ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jp_75
I live in PA and got mine at Giant Food, Martins also has them.

Chef Irvine.jpg

jp_75

Awards
Thx.Unfortunately i am too far- Illinois. Need to drive around to see if any stores have them on sale
Dps have only one flavor on sale.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jacked 01-23-2021.jpg

January Jacked Pack

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just got over my Ben & Jerry's addiction and now i'm getting the sweats in this thread ;)
Ben & Jerry’s is how I forced the scale up to 265 last summer for a meet. Would not recommend for triglyceride levels’ sake, but when you still have 1,200 calories to go for the night before you can go to bed and you are just done with food, BJ’s is a true friend. It’s tough to get past the first 1/3rd of the pint, but then you get in a groove and it practically finishes itself.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ben & Jerry’s is how I forced the scale up to 265 last summer for a meet. Would not recommend for triglyceride levels’ sake, but when you still have 1,200 calories to go for the night before you can go to bed and you are just done with food, BJ’s is a true friend. It’s tough to get past the first 1/3rd of the pint, but then you get in a groove and it practically finishes itself.
There's actually quite a few other lifting/exercise forums that talk about ice cream before bed and how some people swear by it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The new Peanut Butter Over The Top, I might go on the B&J diet program !!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seismic Surge mini-review:

Energy: 9/10. Very impressed. Clean energy that has lasted a good 6 hours. Slightly euphoric.
Appetite Suppression: 10/10. 8 hours later and I still don't really feel like eating.
Taste: 2/10. I just hate grape.

One of the better pre-workouts I have tried. I would order a tub, just not grape. I think they make blue razz so I would go for that.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Energy: 9/10. Very impressed. Clean energy that has lasted a good 6 hours. Slightly euphoric.
Appetite Suppression: 10/10. 8 hours later and I still don't really feel like eating.

One of the better pre-workouts I have tried. I would order a tub, just not grape. I think they make blue razz so I would go for that.
Awesome bro. Yeah we have a blue razz and fruit punch. You also get the full 30 servings. I really like the theophylline in the product too. It was what made the original jack3d (first rendition) really take off. Glad you enjoyed it!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's actually quite a few other lifting/exercise forums that talk about ice cream before bed and how some people swear by it.
There’s no magic; it just makes it very easy to overconsume calories. It’s actually fairly awful nutrition, but if it’s the difference between getting in the calories or not then it will help you when discipline lacks for the task at hand.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There’s no magic; it just makes it very easy to overconsume calories. It’s actually fairly awful nutrition, but if it’s the difference between getting in the calories or not then it will help you when discipline lacks for the task at hand.
the taste is magically delicious!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't referencing there being some magic to it or that it should be for everyone. It's just surprising the number that do it and is basically a staple almost in their diets regardless of a bulking phase. I imagine its a summation of the fats, protein, sugars, and the ability of the body to adapt metabolically for some for growth and recovery.
Yeah I remember first seeing Rich Piana do it. Then later learning of other powerlifters, bodybuilders, & strongmen using that to break through size barriers.

It was here on AM that I learned how switching between savory and sweet foods helps override your sense of satiety. So you smash all your normal food for your last meal, then bring in the dessert later when still full. Basically what many overweight folks accidentally already do lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I agree but had fruit punch and it’s pretty darn decent

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use to watch Rich Piana's youtube channel and he had a tub of Ben & Jerry's everyday before bed :ROFLMAO:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I remember first seeing Rich Piana do it. Then later learning of other powerlifters, bodybuilders, & strongmen using that to break through size barriers.

It was here on AM that I learned how switching between savory and sweet foods helps override your sense of satiety. So you smash all your normal food for your last meal, then bring in the dessert later when still full. Basically what many overweight folks accidentally already do lol
Yes I do !!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got to trying the new Core Balls. Went with PB Choc Chip. Glad I only bought a pack. Didn’t really care for them. I can make homemade protein balls that taste much better. Just wasn’t impressed.

I don't know why anyone would bother buying cause like you said you can always make
BETTER ones yourself.:)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my samples were grape, i thought it tasted decent, but i'm a fan of grape flavor.

in all honesty if it aint awful i'm just not that picky on how my pre tastes-that's not why i am drinking it.
I agree effects are more important, I have had pre’s before that where excellent profiles but the flavor was so bad I had a hard time finishing it or would upset my stomach for my whole workout. They can be bad too a point lol

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ingredients

1- 2 tbs of coconut flour
2- 1 1/2 scoops of EVL Strawberry Shortcake Isolate
3- handful of freeze dried strawberries crushed into the mix
4- about 10tbs of unsweetened almond milk

If you have this protein more recipes and ideas in this thread

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Ingredients

YUM !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very Nice !
Finally somebody selling real doses for RAD. They just did a study with post menopausal women and gave them up to 150mg daily for months. Most responded decently well at 50mg and a few tolerated 100mg enough to continue with it. 150mg the sides/issues prevented continuing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ingredients

thank you for sharing .. and looks very good

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now I'm going to have to crack it open !!~

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sale starts tomorrow Wednesday
1 PM Eastern
12 central

flavors will sell out very fast
Blueberry toaster pastry and cereal milk low inventory

Act fast when the page opens up
@ndiguy since you asked for a time here ya go!
coupon code ChefBob copied to my clipboard. Camping out and ready to hit paste and buy out all the blueberry flavor before all of you! $20/tub

thanks for giving us a time Bob.

52327d9f7226a.image.jpg

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finally somebody selling real doses for RAD. They just did a study with post menopausal women and gave them up to 150mg daily for months. Most responded decently well at 50mg and a few tolerated 100mg enough to continue with it. 150mg the sides/issues prevented continuing.
I couldn't tolerate 2,5 mg / day. It was weird. But it was UGL, so possibly something else in it / with it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Protein Jello, I like it !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like sweet and sour sauce :ROFLMAO:

I need to try protein jello!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1 PM Eastern
12 central

@cheftepesh1 here you go

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 PM Eastern
12 central

We should have got the Early Access Code !!