In the Mail ....

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried Ghost Chips Ahoy last night as a sludge - very very pleased with them so far. Digested great and actually enjoyed consuming it. Worth the extra money over cheaper whey products.
Yeah, I agree. I actually add some chocolate chips to mine to make it more like a treat. But it's really good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That would be the added digestive enzyme in the formula. I know a lot of people who have dairy intolerances and have trouble with whey. I have had them try Ghost whey (order samples and then tubs) and have had no issues. Granted that won't always be the case for everyone, but for the large majority, they say exactly what you just wrote.
Absolutely. Finally really figuring it out, because some isolates even really mess me up and some are g2g.

This Ghost stuff also seems to be flavored really well, which is a separate awesome aspect - not a chemical overload or devoid of flavor or mouthfeel like many other products.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This Ghost stuff also seems to be flavored really well, which is a separate awesome aspect - not a chemical overload or devoid of flavor or mouthfeel like many other products.
Agreed, sometimes all the fillers on certain supps can make you feel worse. The clean products are the way to go.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Segansational

Have you tried it yet ?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes I Do !

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Segansational

Have you tried it yet ?
Not yet, but their flavoring is top notch. I'm currently on a tub of their xmas cookie dough as a treat to myself. So once that's finished I'll open up the Lucky Charms!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ghost 21.jpg

I had the Sugar Cookie in my cart but it was sold out by the time I send the order, but I am very happy with what I got. The Nutter Butter is on of my favorites and the "New & Improved" Chips Ahoy is right up there!! Thank you Bob for keeping me in the loop on this great sale, BOGO + 20% Off !! @The Solution always has the "Hook Up"

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Too bad that's a VS exclusive flavor. GNC stores are all over the place here. But no VS that close to me.
That’s also a big shame because VS is by far better than GNC. Lots of good sales, wider range of actually useful health supps, Herbs, vitamins, still have all the bro stuff at decent prices. Never had one til I moved here and it’s the only chain supp shop I will occasionally buy from.

That’s just an opinion of course, but stop in if you ever pass one!

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
That’s also a big shame because VS is by far better than GNC. Lots of good sales, wider range of actually useful health supps, Herbs, vitamins, still have all the bro stuff at decent prices. Never had one til I moved here and it’s the only chain supp shop I will occasionally buy from.

That’s just an opinion of course, but stop in if you ever pass one!
There was a VS not too far from where I used to work. I stopped in a few times and they did have a pretty decent selection plus a clearance table in the back.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
When will Ghost be able to ship internationally? Really interested to try their protein.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever blended a banana in with some Ghost Nutter Butter? I usually blend some chocolate protein, a banana, and some peanut butter in a shake for breakfast. My Chips Ahoy and Nutter Butter will be here tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone ever blended a banana in with some Ghost Nutter Butter? I usually blend some chocolate protein, a banana, and some peanut butter in a shake for breakfast. My Chips Ahoy and Nutter Butter will be here tomorrow.
banana in with some Ghost Nutter Butter

This sounds really good to me !!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Won a case of these tasty puppies!

Here's my review

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You Win ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everything you always ask for. So we obliged. Just promise you’ll still let us make other flavors. Milk chocolate ice cream with marshmallow swirl, caramel swirl, oreo brittle, and obviously Reese’s cups. Enjoy.

You had me at "Reese’s cups "

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love Ice Cream !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just gotta say....the Ghost Nutter Butter is great with a banana and skim milk.....but that damn Chips Ahoy is the shitz!!! Thanks Chef Bob!!
Yes, The "New & Improved" Chips Ahoy is GREAT !!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s the only flavor I’ve used but I’m very satisfied with it. Blended a scoop with a cup & a half of plain Greek yogurt and a banana & tbsp pb for breakfast today. Delicious.
Thanks for the recipe. I’m gonna try that

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Does sound good ! That would also be good with the Nutter Butter

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ice cream is my weakness. 4 am here and after scrolling through this thread I'm ready for some post workout ice cream :)

Ice Cream it's what's for Breakfast !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Greens Passionfruit (Ally Besse)

Taste

Passionfruit – This is a collaboration with Ally Besse to create passionfruit for Ghost Greens. If you have ever had Ghost Glow you know exactly what passionfruit contains on the Ghost Lifestyle lineup. Passionfruit packs a sweet and exotic fruit flavor that has a slightly tart backend flavor. If you congealed a blood orange, lime, and grapefruit into one fruit punch mixture this best replicates passionfruit. The lemon aftertaste provides the correct amount of tartness to really make the flavor shine. Many greens products on the market taste horrific, but Ghost continues to find a way to make greens taste enjoyable. This does not top Guava Berry to my taste buds, but it is still a very good flavor.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for me with most greens powders.

Ranking of Flavors:

1. Guava Berry
  2. Passionfruit
  3. Iced Tea Lemonade
  4. Lime
  5. Original

Launch

Feb 17th (Wednesday)

12 PM Central

1 PM Eastern

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

- 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)

- 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)

100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)

10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)

** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora

110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
haven't got it yet but just ordered ultra eleven with the get free bottle of ultra epi.

code ULTRABOGO
I normally would say post up a picture when you get it but, I know better.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ghost Greens Passionfruit (Ally Besse)

Taste

Passionfruit – This is a collaboration with Ally Besse to create passionfruit for Ghost Greens. If you have ever had Ghost Glow you know exactly what passionfruit contains on the Ghost Lifestyle lineup. Passionfruit packs a sweet and exotic fruit flavor that has a slightly tart backend flavor. If you congealed a blood orange, lime, and grapefruit into one fruit punch mixture this best replicates passionfruit. The lemon aftertaste provides the correct amount of tartness to really make the flavor shine. Many greens products on the market taste horrific, but Ghost continues to find a way to make greens taste enjoyable. This does not top Guava Berry to my taste buds, but it is still a very good flavor.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for me with most greens powders.

Ranking of Flavors:

1. Guava Berry
  2. Passionfruit
  3. Iced Tea Lemonade
  4. Lime
  5. Original

Launch

Feb 17th (Wednesday)

12 PM Central

1 PM Eastern

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

- 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)

- 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)

100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)

10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)

** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora

110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)

Please explain does it contain surcralose and americas favourite artifical sweeteners??