ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_7728.JPG

Mint cookies & cream is the GOAT

Toffee peanut butter is in the top 3.

Sunflower seed chocolate chip is the worst Outright bar. It is very dry.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Greens Guava Berry

Taste

Guava Berry - This flavor is very unique just like lime. Upon your first sip, you get a bold berry. Soon after the aftertaste is where the guava flavor kicks in. I picked up on raspberry, blueberry, and a subtle strawberry that was then complemented by the guava in the backend. With the diversity of flavors, this greens product provides it makes a happy medium for those who want a unique flavor. While there is other berry-based greens on the market the inclusion of the guava addition makes it stand out. Between this and Lime they are both great, and I would have no problem picking them up again.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for myself with most greens powders.

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

- 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)

- 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)

100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)

10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)

** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora

110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)

Pros

- Open-Label

- Transparency

- Massive Dose of Greens & Reds

- Clinical 5 Billion CFU DE111 Dose

- Probiotics & Enzyme Blend

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ghost Greens Guava Berry

Taste

Guava Berry - This flavor is very unique just like lime. Upon your first sip, you get a bold berry. Soon after the aftertaste is where the guava flavor kicks in. I picked up on raspberry, blueberry, and a subtle strawberry that was then complemented by the guava in the backend. With the diversity of flavors, this greens product provides it makes a happy medium for those who want a unique flavor. While there is other berry-based greens on the market the inclusion of the guava addition makes it stand out. Between this and Lime they are both great, and I would have no problem picking them up again.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for myself with most greens powders.

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

- 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)

- 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)

100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)

10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)

** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora

110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)

Pros

- Open-Label

- Transparency

- Massive Dose of Greens & Reds

- Clinical 5 Billion CFU DE111 Dose

- Probiotics & Enzyme Blend

I’m admittedly ignorant about greens so I need to research them. When do you typically drink them?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m admittedly ignorant about greens so I need to research them. When do you typically drink them?
check out athletic greens if you have a minute. Pricy, but it’s the gold standard of greens

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
check out athletic greens if you have a minute. Pricy, but it’s the gold standard of greens
There's a couple of others out there similar to their degree of quality and profile but agree they have a stout formula but really pricey.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Taste

Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter – The peanut butter base is a staple in the outright bar family. It is spread across all of the original peanut butter outright bars. The bar is an orange color but still provides a stronger nutmeg and cinnamon to complement the backend peanut butter base. I may be nitpicking here, but I personally would like the pumpkin pie aspect to be dialed up a notch. The peanut butter is always the strongest characteristic of the outright bars, but in this flavor it’s the exact opposite. I find this better labeled as "Pumpkin Spice" rather than "Pumpkin Pie".

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 280

Fat ~ 14g

Carbs ~ 21g

Protein ~ 18g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate, Oat Flour, Cinnamon

Rankings

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter
  4. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  5. Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
  6. White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  7. Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  8. Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip
  9. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  10. S’mores Peanut Butter
  11. Toffee Peanut Butter
  12. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  13. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  14. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  15. White Chocolate Raspberry
  16. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jacked Pack July.jpg

This is my July Jacked Pack, this cost about $9.25 a month, some months it seams worth it and others not so much ??

If you subscribe to a Subscription box post up some pic, cost and your thoughts !!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 195916

This is my July Jacked Pack, this cost about $9.25 a month, some months it seams worth it and others not so much ??

If you subscribe to a Subscription box post up some pic, cost and your thoughts !!

Used to back in the day but I was getting far too many things I wasn't interested in or had too many of already. I think they are good for guys who want to try everything or are new to training. Really though once you know what your personal needs are for supplements there's not a lot of reason to continue and just stick to what works IMO.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PES Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Select

Taste

Chocolate Peanut Butter – PES really perfected the milk chocolate flavor, but the chocolate to peanut butter ratio makes the chocolate in command. The peanut butter flavor is on point with a welcoming dense and creamy addition, but it's doesn’t carry enough weight to match the chocolate. While the balance is in favor of chocolate I would state this is a 60/40 ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. If PES could touch up the amount of peanut butter offered in the vegan protein it would replicate the regular select flavor. PESciene’s regular chocolate peanut butter is a top seller, and it is no surprise to carry this over to the vegan option. Overall a very good addition to the PES Vegan lineup and a must-try for chocolate peanut butter fanatics.

My Ranking of Select Vegan Flavors:

1. Peanut Butter Delight
  2. Chocolate Peanut Butter
  3. Chocolate
  4. Cinnamon Delight
  5. Vanilla
  6. Wild Berry

Mixability

For those who have had PES Select, they know it mixes with ease even for a vegan protein powder. While vegan protein powders are thicker in texture Select has no issues when mixed in 8-10oz of liquid. I prefer using almond milk, but I have had success with water as well. My favorite way to use PES Select Vegan is mixed with a 6oz yogurt and 1 scoop of protein. This forms a very thick protein pudding that is great for topping on rice cakes, mixing with cereal, and throwing in a fruit. I have baked with Vegan Select and I found it works best with binding agents (Cheesecakes, Puddings, and other thickening agents). If you are looking to make rising agents (Pancakes, waffles, bread) I would stick with the regular PES Select as blends are better for that type of baking.

Formula

2g Fat

6g Carb

20g Protein

Pea and Brown Rice Protein

Peanut Flour & Cocoa Powder

Naturally Flavored

Glute Free, Soy Free, and Dairy Free

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally Tried MSI Patriot Cake

I didn't want to like it because they pissed me off with the unicorn flavor, however, I must say it is really effin good. They did a great job with it. Absolutely blows Merica Labs' version out of the water.

It has a stronger frosting than cake flavor probably like a 70/30 frosting to cake ratio. But with that said, I mean it really does taste like you are eating a red white and blue grocery store sheet cake off a paper plate at a 4th of July BBQ.

The only cake flavor out that I think is worth your money is PES Cake Pop, however, they are definitely different. One is not really better than the other because they are uniquely different. Hard to really describe it, but this MSI is a lot more like a sheet cake with a heavy emphasis on that decorative cream frosting they squirt on there with the bag thingy. Pretty good macros too.

If you are into that sort of thing, it is def worth getting some. Shout out again to @The Solution for getting me a banger of a deal on it. MSI prices their shiit weird af, hit him up if you to get yourself squared away.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
What supplements do you guys/girls like that have a “rocket popsicle” flavour. Preworkouts, bcaa,hydration or whatever?

My wife just started taking some supplements and that is by far her favourite flavour. Thanks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What supplements do you guys/girls like that have a “rocket popsicle” flavour. Preworkouts, bcaa,hydration or whatever?

My wife just started taking some supplements and that is by far her favourite flavour. Thanks!
SNS Focus XT (Rocket Pop) is the first that comes to mind for me. Been awhile since I had much else that flavor so I'll have to think more

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 195980View attachment 195981
I take this .. but b complex along with vitD+K are my essentials .. don’t care much for multi just never have been a fan of it but taking my own dosages I feel much better.

I’ll look into that brand
Look into the vitacost one. It uses all of the best absorbed versions of the B vitamins, 60 servings, and only like 14 bucks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look into the vitacost one. It uses all of the best absorbed versions of the B vitamins, 60 servings, and only like 14 bucks.
Appreciate it .. checking it out

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate it .. checking it out

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I no longer represent Controlled Labs, but I speak truly when I say their Purple Wraath in the Freedom Pop flavor is my favorite to date. An OG quality EAA product.

I haven’t had Vasoblitz in the rocket pop flavor yet but they really do a great job with flavors if you want a quality pump product.

SNS Focus XT (Rocket Pop) is the first that comes to mind for me. Been awhile since I had much else that flavor so I'll have to think more
Honestly, I hated this flavor of Focus XT. I really like the product with some added caffeine (I used it to successfully total 1,603lbs at a meet last week even!), but the Little Green Man-Go flavor is way better.

Just to offer a different perspective on a very solid product!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I no longer represent Controlled Labs, but I speak truly when I say their Purple Wraath in the Freedom Pop flavor is my favorite to date. An OG quality EAA product.

I haven’t had Vasoblitz in the rocket pop flavor yet but they really do a great job with flavors if you want a quality pump product.
i think we talked about this .. purple wraath & green mag are my all time fav products along with focus prolly .. ive done tried grape & lemon in purple .. and i can see they made huge improvements.

Honestly, I hated this flavor of Focus XT. I really like the product with some added caffeine (I used it to successfully total 1,603lbs at a meet last week even!), but the Little Green Man-Go flavor is way better.

its not my fav flavor but once it came out i liked it alot .. but yea with these new series .. ive been on alien series .. candy corn to me is still one of the best .. diff and just hits the taste buds when ice cold like no other flavor did

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CL always did a great job with flavors and 100% agree that Purple wrath is amazing. its pretty much the OG of EAA supplements... way ahead of its time and never got the love it deserved (even still). Never had that flavor but I haven't had any bad ones from CL so I assume it's just as good as the rest.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve had a few packages lately too lazy to post up but hope people don’t mind some feedback on some of the newer things I’ve used..
27C8AD38-5031-4596-B9B4-8D2B3D861D46.jpeg

Picked up this guy (with some Assassinate and protein but they don’t look as shiny and fancy as this).

Lemonade flavor is great. I’d prefer a little more sour, but it’s a joy to drink. It’s a little heavier in caffeine (150 per scoop) than I thought I’d like in a Nootropic formula, but honestly the mental boost was much stronger than anticipated (not just caffeine energy). There are a few things in the formula that I haven’t taken in awhile (notably Dynamine and Noolvl as I’ve used both before but not for a couple months). This hits me pretty hard right away (took me by surprise the first time). Anyone that follows what I post knows I do tend to respond well to Teacine/Dynamine so the hefty 50mg active Dynamine in a single scoop works well in this for myself. I was a bit worried I wouldn't get the full Noolvl benefits at 800mg, but honestly this has been quite worth it at just one scoop so far. For comparison I have used Noolvl in Ghost Gamer and Advanced Focus 2.0. This hits stronger than both of those at full dosages, with Grind only being at 1 scoop so far. Obviously there are other ingredients and factors at play, but from a feel this is the most "energizing" Nootropic I've probably used. Seems perfect as I picked it up for pre-workout use. Afraid to try 2 scoops, but maybe on a day for some intense work I will (I don't think I'll want all that stimulation pre for now). Again it kicks in fast so if you like Nootropics pre-workout this 15 minutes before (or even right before and then start your warm up) should serve well. I'll be interested in lasting effect and more uses (I've used only a couple times so far) for a full review.

I also picked up more Azoth Total Focus (actually got it free for posting a review of my first bottle a while back). I should snap a picture, but just a heads up and a little annoyance on my end, but they slightly altered the formula. The main driver is Zynamite so I can't be too annoyed, but they switched from a full spectrum Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins, 1% Salidrosides) to a Rhodiola Crenulata (3% Salidrosides). I have no problem with Salidrosides and maybe it makes more sense in the formula, but the website and all the right ups mentioned Rosea and I figured picking this up could serve me well as I was looking for just a little extra Rhodiola, but with higher Rosavin content to complement the higher Salidroside content of SNS Stress and Anxiety Support I planned to use again starting next week. Maybe not a deal breaker, but not really a fan of switching things up like that with no mention anywhere.

I bring it up a little because I know there aren't a lot of Zynamite (or dosed well) products on the market and some may be wondering about feedback. I've used a couple bottles of Morphogen Morphobrain (500mg Zynamite per full serving). I don't find Zynamite super stimulating (I usually paired half or full dose with morning coffee). I do enjoy the smooth boost it gives, but one of my bigger intrigues with it is workout performance. Unsure if it has to be dosed pre to enjoy, but there were some studies on performance. I dabbled with half a serving pre and plan to play around with Total Focus pre as I think that might be the real area of benefit. I notice recovery after soul crushing circuits and cardio is better. The performance in them is better itself, but the length of time I take to "reboot" after hard work is decreased (instead of feeling like the walking dead for half an hour I feel back to normal much faster). I plan to keep playing around to see if it can help workouts in more regards. As far as straight stimulation, I personally feel Teacrine and Dynamine give me more buzz, but Zynamite seems to make me more fatigue resilient (mentally too, as in stay on task really well or don't get as tired reading or typing for long periods of time).

Sorry for long post, but I also have the new Vanilla Coke Synthagen on the way (not sure about that for a during workout flavor but was too intrigued to not try it). I'll review once I get it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like vanilla coke but the thought of it being use an an intra-workout drinks turns me off. Looking forward to your review.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0019.JPG

Been on the hunt for something bubble gum flavored. Not grape or strawberry mix, just bubble gum. Well I finally found it. Flavor is spot on. It’s like drinking bazooka gum. The effects are decent. Nothing crazy. The ingredient profile is surprisingly solid. I’d recommend. To my knowledge, there’s nothing else out there with this kind of flavor.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like vanilla coke but the thought of it being use an an intra-workout drinks turns me off. Looking forward to your review.
You are not wrong, but I've been out and needing more so I was intrigued enough to pull the trigger. 🤷‍♂️

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You are not wrong, but I've been out and needing more so I was intrigued enough to pull the trigger. 🤷‍♂️
definitely interested to hear about this too... big VC fan but agreed that it seems like an odd flavor for the timing.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
definitely interested to hear about this too... big VC fan but agreed that it seems like an odd flavor for the timing.
I literally just picked up more Morphoprime right before this dropped and Synthegen was out of stock. I felt bad ordering again like a day later since shipping is free haha

Shipping is random lately so it might be here this week or more than likely next week, but I'll be sure to review.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@The Solution just hooked it up with protein samples! Pretty much half a tub worth. Can’t wait for my pwo meal now
View attachment 196060
Ketogenics makes a great protein powder. Very light and no bloat.
Got home and there was a care package from @The Solution waiting for me thanks BobView attachment 196061

Just a heads up on the protein sample packs. The KetoGenics brand proteins are not super thick and do not an artificial chemical hit to the tongue or aftertaste like most proteins. It’s nice and subtle and tasty! Also doesn't foam up or get clumpy or make you gassy and bloated.

**Very little amounts** of cold water/milk etc needed when you use the protein. Can always add more to make it the way you like.

The Zero Carb ones have a VERY light/subtle taste because they are all natural/stevia based. So make sure you are ready for that, these are not like some brands with 13gms carbs lol which makes it super tasty. These are "protein sludge friendly" (because of the 20% micellar casein we added to the blend - its 80% wpi/20% MC) when using tiny amounts of liquid (like a pudding and eat with spoon). Watch what happens with a tiny amount of cold water, almond milk etc and stir with spoon.

The Iso-Whey have a more stronger/yummy flavor profile. Though the Zero Carb Strawberry milk is really good!!

Many customers love mixing one pack of the zero carb (any flavor will do but the cinnamon roll is popular) with 1 pack of the peanut butter cookie whey. Tiny amount of liquid so it turns into "sludge " eat with spoon. Or like most normal people just shake and drink :)

The unflavored ISO Whey is amazing for baking or even for a shake and adding your own flavor such as all the amazing Walden Farm no calorie flavors, add to the mix and shake it up. My keto fanatics use it all the time in some wicked low carb recipes they make. But I do not think any of those samples were in any packages @The Solution sent out, I don't think any were given to him to hand out.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I literally just picked up more Morphoprime right before this dropped and Synthegen was out of stock. I felt bad ordering again like a day later since shipping is free haha

Shipping is random lately so it might be here this week or more than likely next week, but I'll be sure to review.
I may have just missed your review on it, but did you try morphopump and if so how did you end up liking it? I may be confusing you with someone else but was pretty sure you ordered it

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I may have just missed your review on it, but did you try morphopump and if so how did you end up liking it? I may be confusing you with someone else but was pretty sure you ordered it
I am holding off using it, I am thinking in a month or so. Was using too many other things and didn't feel the need to add in. Not really looking for extra pumps (beyond what I am getting for now), but I am super intrigued to give it a shot soon, I'll definitely post feedback when I do.