In the Mail ....

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hard to beat homemade carrot cake. I've had the bowmar stuff and it's decent. Reminded me of the pumpkin pie proteins. IMO neither flavor are really worth it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can anyone recommend a great carrot cake flavored protein powder? Regardless of macros or source.
I remember seeing a brand called HIT that had carrot cake and a few others that had stellar reviews (i never had a chance to try) but it seems they're gone now

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know True Nutrition does some carrot cake flavoring but I have never tried their stuff.
They are GTG, the flavors aren't overpowering (meaning sweetness wise) and are stevia based for the most part which I particularly like. You can add extra flavoring for like one dollar more or something. Just depends on how you like it. The real bonus is you can make your own blend. Their egg nog and cinnamon flavors are the ones I've had and were good. Especially liked the egg nog.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Found randomly
IMG_2593.JPG
IMG_2594.JPG

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
Today was the first day I began to give these a try. Wedding Cake is amazing. Really unique flavor. Tastes exactly like a butter pecan cookie, or a "wedding cookie." I was really surprised at how good it was because I was not nearly as pumped about the birthday cake flavor. Bday cake was underwhelming, but Wedding cake is delicious. I can honestly say I have never had a flavor taste like this. I'll def buy a full size of this.

On a separate note, I love companies that let you buy samples like this. I wish everyone did. I hear all the blah blah its not worth our time/money to make samples, but I have been disappointed by protein so many times if I am on the fence about a flavor and cannot try it without a sample, Im not buying it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t believe how SNS labels I have thrown away Not no more!View attachment 194538
Nice stash

Which one is your favorite focusXT flavor ?

I love the mango limeade amino’s.

Yes safe the labels bro .. I combine with me and my cousin and we share the stuff.