In the Mail ....

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am holding off using it, I am thinking in a month or so. Was using too many other things and didn't feel the need to add in. Not really looking for extra pumps (beyond what I am getting for now), but I am super intrigued to give it a shot soon, I'll definitely post feedback when I do.
Awesome! Definitely understandable. Looking forward to your feedback in the future

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may have just missed your review on it, but did you try morphopump and if so how did you end up liking it? I may be confusing you with someone else but was pretty sure you ordered it
I am using it now. Doing 5 caps, might go to 6. Only been on it for a week. Noticing some muscle fullness. Nothing freaky.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong 2.jpg

More True Shred, for it's #1 Fan !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And how is it????

I’ll be so mad if it’s just a vanilla variant
So it’s good but definitely has a buttery vanilla taste. Not sure I’d buy again unless it was on sale but will definitely enjoy drinking it. 8.5 out of 10. It kind of tastes like a Twinkie and kind of like a vanilla if that makes sense.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0019.JPG

This just landed. In the mood for something snow cone flavored. Again, not many options out there. Well I was pleasantly surprised how good this tasted. They really nailed the snow cone flavor with this one. Very refreshing. One of the better amino products I’ve tasted.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it’s good but definitely has a buttery vanilla taste. Not sure I’d buy again unless it was on sale but will definitely enjoy drinking it. 8.5 out of 10. It kind of tastes like a Twinkie and kind of like a vanilla if that makes sense.
Thanks
Guess I’ll wait till I see it on sale

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback. I was pretty close to picking up a tub yesterday, but decided to hold off until some reviews surface. Did you mix in water or milk...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was fast, somebody must like Twinkies!
Lol. Indeed. Straight

Thanks for the feedback. I was pretty close to picking up a tub yesterday, but decided to hold off until some reviews surface. Did you mix in water or milk...

Almond milk. I’m more of a whole milk person for initial taste test but trying to cut. Tomorrow is cheat so I’ll use whole milk and let you guys know.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The peanut butter cookie is really good as well. Who stocks ketogenics line? Will likely grab some of the iso-whey if there’s a cheaper place than the stock website.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The peanut butter cookie is really good as well. Who stocks ketogenics line? Will likely grab some of the iso-whey if there’s a cheaper place than the stock website.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now it's really mostly online. The brand was created in such a way and such a niche that it would not "need" to be in shops but we get asked from shop owners almost every single day.

So just people we know in the industry with some shops stock it. By next year we may expand into more shops, not because we need to but because its a constant every other day request of us.

Always let me know what you want to buy and what codes we may have floating around to maybe make it worth your while to purchase.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

BEAM Whey Protein Chocolate Fudge & Salty Peanut Butter

Taste

Salty Peanut Butter – This is a flavor that resembles Salty Peanut Butter and Chocolate Flecks from Jeni’s Ice Cream. Don’t get me wrong, when you compare actual ice cream to a low-calorie protein isolate it is apples to oranges, but yet again BEAM rises to the occasion. The initial taste of salty peanut butter is soon complemented with a subtle cocoa flavor In the backend. The best part is how both flavors go hand in hand to complement each other without them being overbearing. There is a good relationship between salty peanut butter and a minor hint of chocolate. The company took the base ice cream peanut butter portion and replicated it into the ice cream. There is no direct added chocolate or there would be cocoa that is why peanut flour is on the ingredient profile list. Fantastic flavoring and one of the best isolates I have had.

Chocolate Fudge - Chocolate Fudge from BEAM is the second flavor the brand has produced for its Whey Isolate Protein. While a lot of companies go for single flavor chocolate I found this was hybrid milk chocolate and dark chocolate combination. As the flavors mesh together you will notice how strong and bold the flavors compliment each other. Fudge has a diverse chocolate flavor, but BEAM was able to replicate it very well in a low-calorie protein powder. When comparing BEAM to other isolates on the market the mouthfeel, texture, and consistency are three main areas I find that stick out. Usually, isolate protein powders are very thin, but the added fiber and gum blend helps enhance the experience.

Mixability

BEAM Whey Protein is a pure whey protein isolate. The protein in general it mixes with ease. I found this to have no issues when mixed as a shake and made into protein pudding. For isolate-based protein powders, I find 4-6oz of liquid per scoop of protein as my sweet spot. When making it into a protein pudding I slowly add water or almond milk to my desired consistency. I found no clumps when mixed in either fashion, which is to be expected from high quality, isolate protein.

Formula

Calories ~ 120-130

Fat ~ 1g

Carbs ~ 4g

Protein ~ 25g

Whey Protein Isolate

Aquamin (Bone & Joint Health)

Digestive Enzyme Blend (Aid absorption)

Cocoa & Peanut Flour (Flavor)

Blueberry & Apple Fiber (Texture)

Gum Blend (Aid Thickness)

Natural Flavors & Sucralose (Flavoring)

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
with a name like "salty peanut butter" why the hell would they make it taste like chocolate? that's just silly

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm waiting on my Citadel Athletes Multi, and proccor ultra octane. Both are top tier.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my samples on the way !!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BEAM samples from @TheSolution. So far I tried the Salty Peanut Butter protein. I can confirm that it has some chocolate taste to it and is pretty damn good.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BEAM samples from @TheSolution. So far I tried the Salty Peanut Butter protein. I can confirm that it has some chocolate taste to it and is pretty damn good.

View attachment 196272
I am looking forward to trying it. I love Chocolate & Peanut Butter, but than what true American doesn't ?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received Beam samples.

I only got to taste the salty peanut butter and it is stooOopid good.
The taste I got was very similar to what Bob described. Very authentic peanut butter flavor and a subtle chocolate taste that comes after, but it is very subtle. The salty peanut butter is the main taste. To wrap it all up you are left with a feeling as if you have just drank some melted ice cream. Mixed super easy and I highly recommend you get some samples. I believe @The Solution has a coupon for 4 samples you pay shipping. I'm going to order some more of these. Wife will try the blueberry later

IMG_0585 copy.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beam Samples on the way. Im looking forward to trying the Blueberry Muffin!
thanks again @TheSolution

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BEAM Blueberry Muffin. Thanks again for introducing me to the brand @The Solution
The vegan protein game is changing. This one is very pleasant with a non-artificial tasting blueberry and reduced grainy-taste you get from some vegan proteins. It taste like a really healthy blueberry muffin with some subtle batter under-tones. Surprisingly, you get a bit of a creamy texture after taste. Don't expect to taste a sugary muffin with lot's of blueberry taste.. more of a 60/40 split (bread/blueberry). Mixed really easy and nice thickness to it (8oz of almond milk). Wife already requested a tub.

IMG_0589.JPG

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BEAM Blueberry Muffin. Thanks again for introducing me to the brand @The Solution
The vegan protein game is changing. This one is very pleasant with a non-artificial tasting blueberry and reduced grainy-taste you get from some vegan proteins. It taste like a really healthy blueberry muffin with some subtle batter under-tones. Surprisingly, you get a bit of a creamy texture after taste. Don't expect to taste a sugary muffin with lot's of blueberry taste.. more of a 60/40 split (bread/blueberry). Mixed really easy and nice thickness to it (8oz of almond milk). Wife already requested a tub.

View attachment 196300
Wish I would have mixed mine in milk. 8 oz water made it taste pretty bland IMO. I agree with your flavor description, I just wish the flavor popped more. I bet it would taste pretty good as sludge.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish I would have mixed mine in milk. 8 oz water made it taste pretty bland IMO. I agree with your flavor description, I just wish the flavor popped more. I bet it would taste pretty good as sludge.
Found the opposite for me. To me this is a great Vegan flavoring and can be quite strong but not overpowering. I actually have to dillute mine a bit more as I usually use almond milk with it and add a touch of extra water.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found the opposite for me. To me this is a great Vegan flavoring and can be quite strong but not overpowering. I actually have to dillute mine a bit more as I usually use almond milk with it and add a touch of extra water.
I do that a lot. 4oz almond 4 oz water. Did that for this on another one of my samples and it still had great flavoring.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think I ever tasted a Vegan Protein I would buy, I may have to give this Blueberry a try.................

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The BEAM Vegan Protein - Chocolate Brownie is decent for a vegan. Its taste is pretty true with not much "vegan" taste to it. Better than blueberry muffin IMO.