Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ryse Loaded Protein

Taste

Cinnamon Toast – Cinnamon Toast is a spin-off Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. The initial flavoring is heavy in cinnamon as the aftertaste provides a luscious sugary vibe. This is what brings us back to our childhood nostalgia drinking the condensed milk of leftover cereal. The combination of cinnamon and sugar gives this a unique twist of replicating the famous cereal. The biggest difference compared to other brands on the market is the density of the flavor. Ryse did exactly what is labeled on the front of their product. The brand is producing Cinnamon Toast Crunch in protein powder form.

Mixability

Ryse protein is whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate blend. Due to the fact the protein is whey isolate dominant, it mixes with ease. I found this to have no issues when mixed as a shake and made into protein pudding. For isolate-based protein powders, I find 4-6oz of liquid per scoop of protein as my sweet spot. When making it into a protein pudding I slowly add water or almond milk to my desired consistency. I found no clumps when mixed in either fashion, which is to be expected from high quality, isolate protein.

Formula

Calories ~ 120
Fat ~ 2g
Carbs ~ 3g
Protein ~ 24g

Whey Isolate and Whey Concentrate mixture
prebiotic fiber to aid in digestion
MCTs mixed into the formula for extra fuel

Pros

- High-Quality Whey Isolate
- Prebiotic Fiber to Aid Digestion
- Great Flavoring & Taste

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@The Solution how does that Ryse CTC stack up against other CTC flavors? What is your top CTC flavor out?

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@The Solution how does that Ryse CTC stack up against other CTC flavors? What is your top CTC flavor out?
As stated in the video review it will be very subjective on the user and the formula makeup. Ryse is very heavy in WPI compared to other blends on the market. Some others may have more MPI, WPC etc.. which can make a difference in overall taste.

There are MANY CTC flavors out there, plus everyone has a subjective opinion based on different products

For example off the top of my head:
Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl
Sparta Whey Cinna Crunch
Ghost Whey Cinnamon Cereal Milk
Rule 1 Toasted Cinnamon Cereal
Ryse Cinnamon Toast
Lean Whey CinnaCrunch
Sinfit Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
MAN Iso Protein Cinnamon Cereal Crunch
Quest Cinnamon Crunch

Ryse tastes exactly like the milk from leftover CTC when it sits in your bowl for 3-5 minutes. They did a great job replicating the cereal milk flavor and the dense cinnamon cereal toast compliment.

As far as top goes it is really hard to say as a lot of these products have overlapping tastes, and as you know taste is heavily subjective. Some people love and hate some of the products above. I would definitely put Ryse right near the top and something you should try if you love CTC Or cinnamon based proteins.
I am going to get the PB Cups and give that a whirl next!

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Celsius Peach Vibe Energy Drinks

Taste

Peach Vibe – Peach Vibe is an exclusive flavor that came over from Sweden to the United States. This is a sparkling variety that means it is carbonated. The flavor is realistic, has a strong sweet peach flavor that hits you from the very first sip. The conjunction of the carbonation instantly made me think of a diet peach fanta with the enrichment of eating a fresh peach. The refreshing white peach aftertaste and the initial carbonation leaves a lingering flavor that is fantastic.

Formula

20mg Niacin (Improve Brain Function)

1.81g Meta Plus Prop Blend
~200mg Caffeine
Guarana Extract (Extend Caffeine Half-Life)
Glucuronolactone (Improve Focus/Attention)
Ginger Extract (Improve Brain Function)
Taurine (Improve Athletic Performance & Energy Levels)
Green Tea Leaf Extract (Boost Energy)

Ranking of Flavors

Fuji Apple
Peach Vibe
Sparkling Grape
Sparking Kiwi Guava
Grapefruit Melon Green Tea
Peach Mango Green Tea
Sparkling Orange
Sparkling Wild Berry

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Taste

Cookie Dough Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from the Outright Bar line that runs across a variety of flavors. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter have a stronger presence than the cookie dough. The chocolate chips, the brown sugar flavor, and that gooey texture give this bar an incredible combination. I found the ratio of flavors to be a 70/30 ratio of peanut butter to cookie dough. There are numerous chocolate chip pieces and mini cookie dough bites scattered throughout the bar. This is yet another flavor you want to add to the stash right away. The outright bar delivers another fantastic flavor, and I am sure there are many more to come.

Texture
The texture of the bars correlates with a fresh cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew. I found this to be very close to the Sunflower Butter as it is softer than most of the bars I have had off the outright bar line. My guess is due to the softness of the cookie dough.

Macros

Macros:
Calories – 280
Fat – 13g
Carbs – 26g
Protein – 15g

Ingredients:
Peanut Butter
Honey
Whey Protein Isolate
Cookie Dough Bites
Chocolate Chips
Brown Sugar
Natural Flavorings

Rankings

Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
Sunflower Butter Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
S’mores Peanut Butter
Toffee Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Butterscotch
Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
White Chocolate Raspberry
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried ghost products. I might have to pull the trigger on these.
The coconut looks sick. You can mix it with other flavors, and add to what's cooking Chef!!!
Power Banana Coconut Nut Bread... :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The coconut looks sick. You can mix it with other flavors, and add to what's cooking Chef!!!
Power Banana Coconut Nut Bread... :)
Nice will have to look into.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
$10 shipping... wtf. at $30+ a tub i'll wait for a better deal...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
$10 shipping... wtf. at $30+ a tub i'll wait for a better deal...
I thought it was a good deal.
You rounded up $6.00
Do you not think they're worth the $27.995? lol

Oh, speaking of cool deals, I got this Jacked Pack for $15 shipped.
Both of which I'll b sharing with my brother who's a fireman in Chicago.
I guess, it's all worth it to me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You rounded up $6.00

Oh, speaking of cool deals, I got this Jacked Pack for $15 shipped.
Both of which I'll b sharing with my brother who's a fireman in Chicago.
I guess, it's all worth it to me.

View attachment 193951
great deal, and tell your brother I salute him and GOD BLESS...much respect for 1st responders and vets!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
great deal, and tell your brother I salute him and GOD BLESS...much respect for 1st responders and vets!!!
I love my little brother dearly. He’s a *hero. Jumps between buildings with full gear.

---------------

*We lost two nieces and a nephew in a fire.
This is his reason like many hero's doing what they do. He has to save them all.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love my little brother dearly. He’s a *hero. Jumps between buildings with full gear.

---------------

*We lost two nieces and a nephew in a fire.
This is his reason like many hero's doing what they do. He has to save them all.
everyone should feel that way about our 1st responders who run towards danger and not from it...unfortunately in many large cities they get more hate than love.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You rounded up $6.00
well for $66 shipped (yeah yeah i rounded up 2 cents ha) that would be $33ea... so no, too rich for a flavor i havent tried ha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well for $66 shipped (yeah yeah i rounded up 2 cents ha) that would be $33ea... so no, too rich for a flavor i havent tried ha
$10 Shipped and $30 each is $70
So, you rounded up $6.00

I was looking to buy some others sups.
Any thoughts on some good deals?

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was going to give those a try but at nearly $5 shipped for just two samples decided otherwise. Definitely curious on your feedback.
Ya it’s a little steep but I figured it’ll help me decide if it’s worth buying a full tub. I’d rather spend $5 now and know then have to drop $40 later and be disappointed.

I had good luck with my last run in with Noolvl so we’ll see. I may try half a pack tomorrow to see how that feels too.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lucky! Mine won’t be here until Monday.

Definitely interested to hear your feedback!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to give this a go today and this weekend.View attachment 193986
I sprung for the $4.95 shipping for the two samples as well.
Of course, I'm Mr. Moneybags...

I don't see the issue with it. $2.50 per sample shipped.

For anyone thinking it's dumb:
People pay that for a garbage protein bar, or more $$ for a fancy coffee drink, so if you do something 'dumb' like that, don't complain when someone pays $4.95 for shipping to get a few samples.

I like to support good companies in our industry.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sprung for the $4.95 shipping for the two samples as well.
Of course, I'm Mr. Moneybags...

I don't see the issue with it. $2.50 per sample shipped.

For anyone thinking it's dumb:
People pay that for a garbage protein bar, or more $$ for a fancy coffee drink, so if you do something 'dumb' like that, don't complain when someone pays $4.95 for shipping to get a few samples.

I like to support good companies in our industry.
Exactly this...got it shipped in 2 days will try on weekend myself, wish they sent better flavours as not a peach fan

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would much rather spend $5 and find out it's not what I wanted than spend $50 and learn the same thing >>>

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly this...got it shipped in 2 days will try on weekend myself, wish they sent better flavours as not a peach fan
What's funny is, I'm hyper-responsive to a lot of things... so these two samples just may last me a while haha...
I'm going to be comparing it somewhat to this supplement: "Gamer Up" by Controlled Labs It's ridiculous!!!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's funny is, I'm hyper-responsive to a lot of things... so these two samples just may last me a while haha...
I'm going to be comparing it somewhat to this supplement: "Gamer Up" by Controlled Labs It's ridiculous!!!

View attachment 193987
Battle of the gamers! Definitely would love to hear your feedback on both. I think the profiles are solid on both without a ton of stims. Sounds like "gamers" might be replacing cereal proteins and immune as the next "thing". :)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is gamer up still made anymore? I remember it but then it sort of dropped off.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think so. It was something I went to pick up a few months back and seemed to be gone.

Gaming supps have popped up a bit more recently. While I don't care too much for a supplement for gaming, they seem to be a little tamer on stims, but higher in noots than your typical energy drinks, so I welcome the "category" even if I use them more for reading, work, etc.

I liked the Ghost Gamer. I'll reserve a ton of commentary until another serving is taken, but I will say I didn't really want peach but holy crap that was really really really good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope, it just didn’t really sell well. It was too tame for my use - truly a gaming/study/office supp, not anything like a preWO.

They really nailed the bubblegum flavoring, and no dye. It was actually a solid product at the price point if you can still find it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nope, it just didn’t really sell well. It was too tame for my use - truly a gaming/study/office supp, not anything like a preWO.

They really nailed the bubblegum flavoring, and no dye. It was actually a solid product at the price point if you can still find it.
Orange Brainwash is a great replacement for it!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think so. It was something I went to pick up a few months back and seemed to be gone.

Gaming supps have popped up a bit more recently. While I don't care too much for a supplement for gaming, they seem to be a little tamer on stims, but higher in noots than your typical energy drinks, so I welcome the "category" even if I use them more for reading, work, etc.

I liked the Ghost Gamer. I'll reserve a ton of commentary until another serving is taken, but I will say I didn't really want peach but holy crap that was really really really good.
Yeah, a "gaming" supplement is pretty much synonymous with a stimmed nootropic supplement. Not that there's anything wrong with that; it's my favorite category of supplements! Some people may not find them "strong" or "harsh" enough for a PWO (and they don't really have pump/endurance ingredients besides maybe rhodiola, taurine, and sometimes nooLVL), but for general energy, work, productivity, etc. they (nootropic products) are the best there is IMO.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, a "gaming" supplement is pretty much synonymous with a stimmed nootropic supplement. Not that there's anything wrong with that; it's my favorite category of supplements! Some people may not find them "strong" or "harsh" enough for a PWO (and they don't really have pump/endurance ingredients besides maybe rhodiola, taurine, and sometimes nooLVL), but for general energy, work, productivity, etc. they (nootropic products) are the best there is IMO.
Ya I agree. I love it. I try to limit my total stim intake a bit, but love getting some Noots in to boost all my work performance haha

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Gamer

Taste

Peach – The initial taste has a mellow peach punch with a sweet kick on the backend. Right out of the gate there is an acidic tang coupled with a sweet floral taste. The peach is very natural with a lingering luscious sweetness that makes it enjoyable and refreshing to drink on. While peach is a new flavor to drop from Ghost it is certainly very unique. This is yet another great addition to their array of flavors on the brand’s multitude of products.

Mixability

Ghost Gamer mixes with ease. When mixed in a shaker cup or blender bottle it dissolves fairly easily. There is no clumping or particles floating when mixed after a few shakes. It did leave a touch of foam but that went away very quickly. I see no issue with mixing this product as Ghost is very good with Mixability across the board.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:

1.6g NooVL (Inositol Enhanced Bonded Arginine Silicate) – increase performance, accuracy, speed, decision-making, and reaction time
1g Taurine (Improve Performance & Energy Levels)
1g L-Tyrosine (Cognitive Enhancer)
500mg Cognizin Citicoline (Nootropic / Cognitive Enhancer)
500mg Raw Coconut Water Powder (Hydration)
150mg Natural Caffeine
50mg Astragin (Enhance Ingredient Uptake)
40mg Theobromine (Nootropic / Cognitive Enhancer)

Pros

- Open-Label
- Transparency
- Good Blend of Nootropics
- Natural Caffeine
- Added Hydration Complex

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZMA O.jpg

I got this for less than $5 including shipping. I used my points and free shipping option. Always check with @The Solution before buying any thing !!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Sweet deal bro.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have an epic pic of it so I am sorry for that but just got a shipment of PES Cake Pop in which is my current favorite protein flavor of all available options. I know a lot of folks in here were disappointed with it saying it was just another vanilla. I personally can tell it has a distinct cake and frosting flavor and love it to death. Amazing flavor and so happy it is in the regular lineup. The only other flavor I felt this strongly about was Animal Franks Birthday Cake which has since been discontinued. I also received an order of Quest Peanut Butter, which in my opinion is one of the best or second best tasting PB flavored proteins. To me, it is the flavor that most closely resembles actual pure peanut butter, with great macros and affordable prices.

Also, for those who five a ****, I just finished a tub of Bowmar Birthday Cake. I will say the following. It is a great flavor, I would order it again, and I would try any of their other flavors. Josh is a personal friend of mine and I have no doubt that he creates top quality products across the board. This was my first sampling of one of his proteins. With that said, I believe PES cake pop to be a slightly better flavored protein for my personal tastes. Considering how good birthday cake flavor was, I will absolutely consider trying his other flavors, especially considering they now offer individual samples for cheap. I have heard wedding cake, carrot cake are incredible. More to follow.