• Established
75mg of pro-gbb is a lot

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was running low on snacks so I contacted @The Solution for recommendations. He responded within moments with the deals he had and with what he recommends. I placed my order and he told me that he would be sending me these bad boys on the house! Talk about above and beyond customer service. I've been working with him for years so I have been racking up reward points and free shipping for the next sale. Don't sleep on working with this guy!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just received some LJ100 direct from HP. 4 bottles, 15 caps in each bottle, 450mg of LJ100 per cap. They had a bit of a deal if you get 4 bottles, so ended up being ~$80 shipped. Good deal for 27g of LJ100. I think LJ100 is usually found at most 100mg/cap, 60 caps a bottle, netting 6g LJ100 for ~$30. So to get 27g for $80 is a win.
i don’t see it offered on their site. :(

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
same here . It gives off an essential oil scent which is awesome
As someone who does not live by myself, Apex's products are extremely strong smelling. Agree that it is not unpleasant, but you will definitely notice it when you open the shipping box, wherever you store it, and whenever you apply it. Just a heads up.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As someone who does not live by myself, Apex's products are extremely strong smelling. Agree that it is not unpleasant, but you will definitely notice it when you open the shipping box, wherever you store it, and whenever you apply it. Just a heads up.
We actually just reduced the essential oils a little. So, hopefully as you restock things will still smell nice just not so strong.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Muscle Sport.jpg

I may have gotten carried away with the 40% off and free shipping !! I also had a gift card I bought for 75 cents on the dollar !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Bang Energy Radical Skadattle

Taste

Radical Skadattle – Radical Sakdattle has a similar look to Rainbow Unicorn off the Bang lineup. When popping the can open I did pick up a smell that resembled a mix of Frose Rose and Rainbow Unicorn. Upon the first sip, the flavoring is strong and has a luscious amount of sweetness. The mix of fruity flavors gives me a wild berry skittles replica. Combine that with a hint of bubblegum in the backend to create an incredibly unique flavor. Radical Skadattle is heavy in the candy flavoring for those who enjoy a mix of skittles, nerds, and starbursts. Bang continues to deliver with another fantastic flavor that adds to their growing lineup. If you are looking for a sweet beverage that has a multitude of flavors this one fits the bill.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine

Bang is known as an energy drink or an afternoon pick me up. With a long listing blend, it is hard to say how much COQ10, EAA”s, and Creatine you are truly getting. For an on the go, and an affordable energy drink Bang Energy is a very popular option.

Top 10 Rankings

1. Cherry Blade Lemonade

2. Candy Apple Crisp

3. Radical Skadattle

4. Sour Heads

5. Frose Rose

6. Cotton Candy

7. Purple Haze

8. Rainbow Unicorn

9. Bangster Berry

10. Black Cherry Vanilla

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what is the code? I tried the one they emailed and it didnt work lol
MuscleSport puts out large discounts, but it is actually cheaper from other vendors due to how much they inflate their prices direct. Plus you can get the Patriot Collection as well if you are into those flavors for their pre, protein, and amino acids.

Last edited:
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay guys

I ended up pulling the trigger on the new Musclesport Patriot Cake because I just can't help myself when it comes to trying a new cake flavor.

I was going to grab the 40% Off MuscleSport at their main site, but it is actually cheaper buying elsewhere that has the new limited-edition flavors.

Thanks to @The Solution for not only making me aware of this savings, but also for going above and beyond in his taking care of us forum bros. A true class act.

If you are considering one of their new flavors make sure you check with him to get the best deals before buying anywhere else bros.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Bang Energy Radical Skadattle

Taste

Radical Skadattle – Radical Sakdattle has a similar look to Rainbow Unicorn off the Bang lineup. When popping the can open I did pick up a smell that resembled a mix of Frose Rose and Rainbow Unicorn. Upon the first sip, the flavoring is strong and has a luscious amount of sweetness. The mix of fruity flavors gives me a wild berry skittles replica. Combine that with a hint of bubblegum in the backend to create an incredibly unique flavor. Radical Skadattle is heavy in the candy flavoring for those who enjoy a mix of skittles, nerds, and starbursts. Bang continues to deliver with another fantastic flavor that adds to their growing lineup. If you are looking for a sweet beverage that has a multitude of flavors this one fits the bill.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine

Bang is known as an energy drink or an afternoon pick me up. With a long listing blend, it is hard to say how much COQ10, EAA”s, and Creatine you are truly getting. For an on the go, and an affordable energy drink Bang Energy is a very popular option.

Top 10 Rankings

1. Cherry Blade Lemonade

2. Candy Apple Crisp

3. Radical Skadattle

4. Sour Heads

5. Frose Rose

6. Cotton Candy

7. Purple Haze

8. Rainbow Unicorn

9. Bangster Berry

10. Black Cherry Vanilla

I'll have to try it . My favorite is still star blast. Stopped drinking energy drinks a while ago, though . Raze is still pathetic

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay guys

I ended up pulling the trigger on the new Musclesport Patriot Cake because I just can't help myself when it comes to trying a new cake flavor.

I was going to grab the 40% Off MuscleSport at their main site, but it is actually cheaper buying elsewhere that has the new limited-edition flavors.

Thanks to @The Solution for not only making me aware of this savings, but also for going above and beyond in his taking care of us forum bros. A true class act.

If you are considering one of their new flavors make sure you check with him to get the best deals before buying anywhere else bros.

He does stay on top of all the deals !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few orders just arrived. Cracked both tubs of Lean Whey. For anyone who hasn't tried these, flavoring is very good. Texture is a bit thin. Mix ins are great. See the two below, one is the cookie dough balls (essentially cookie dough bites if you've had that candy) and the other are rainbow colored sprinkles. Both will end up at the bottom of your cup, but it does make for a good spoonful at the end.

20200705_085035.jpg

20200705_085225.jpg

20200705_220743.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to the Cookie Dough !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A few orders just arrived. Cracked both tubs of Lean Whey. For anyone who hasn't tried these, flavoring is very good. Texture is a bit thin. Mix ins are great. See the two below, one is the cookie dough balls (essentially cookie dough bites if you've had that candy) and the other are rainbow colored sprinkles. Both will end up at the bottom of your cup, but it does make for a good spoonful at the end.

View attachment 195366

View attachment 195367

View attachment 195368
is the xmas cookie dough a sugar cookie? the label decorations and inside pic looks like sugar cookie but then has a choc chip cookie on it too ha... im confused which it tastes like

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Recent EAA scoops. The Innovapharm is so good. Great flavoring. Highly recommend. Just over a scoop can make a half gallon jug taste amazing. The Morphogen requires two per half gallon. Also love their flavoring.

🤞 The 'Merica "dew" doesn't disappoint.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is the xmas cookie dough a sugar cookie? the label decorations and inside pic looks like sugar cookie but then has a choc chip cookie on it too ha... im confused which it tastes like
Well, it also has the "edible holiday glitter", I'd say overall it's just a very sweet vanilla flavor, almost cake batter-like. And just tons of cookie dough pieces in every scoop. For context, here's the bottom of a pint glass after drinking the protein.
20200706_220703.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yum Cookie Dough !

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recent EAA scoops. The Innovapharm is so good. Great flavoring. Highly recommend. Just over a scoop can make a half gallon jug taste amazing. The Morphogen requires two per half gallon. Also love their flavoring.

🤞 The 'Merica "dew" doesn't disappoint.

View attachment 195384
I actually just had a sample packet of that EAA yesterday and concur that it taste pretty damn good!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Alpine Pew Pew is pretty great as well. I had always liked flat mountain dew and this is even better.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Alpine Pew Pew is pretty great as well. I had always liked flat mountain dew and this is even better.
This would be interesting ???

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at the freebies that showed up in the mail!
Thanks @Chuck Diesel & @Rocket3015
For more information: go to fefifo.com

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I keep saying I’m going to stop buying energy drinks so I feel like he’s just targeting me with these deals. Keeping me addicted.
Pay $1.25 a can or be the average gym bro dropping $2-3 for an energy drink
Hmmmmm
😆😆

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer