In the Mail ....

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a pretty good pre. I am happy with it so far.

Flavor: 8.5/10 the sour rainbow twist is tasty. I will try the blue razz lemonade soon to compare them.

Pump: 7/10 the pump was ok. It doesn’t have a lot of pump ingredients, but still get an ok pump.

Feel good Energy: 8.5/10 it gave me more energy then I thought it would. It was a feel good energy so that is very welcomed for workouts.

The big drawback is the major clumping issue. I can look past that for $15 a tub for 30 servings.

It is not as good as OG Kraken, but it’s a nice addition to my pre rotation.
I got og kraken(clumped) off eBay for about $22 a few months, worth a look

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get to be one of the first to sample the new Chaos and Pain Ferox - perks of being a member of their Facebook page. No label yet. Not sure if this is the final version. But you know if it's from C&P it's gonna be a fun stim ride!
View attachment 193518
Interested and saw the opp, but wanted to see the profile first. Let us know how it is!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get to be one of the first to sample the new Chaos and Pain Ferox - perks of being a member of their Facebook page. No label yet. Not sure if this is the final version. But you know if it's from C&P it's gonna be a fun stim ride!
View attachment 193518
It's always fun being a Guinea Pig !!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Several great deals I picked up on. Thanks to @GNO and @Olympus Labs for this killer deal on the Superior Protein blow out! For $14 a tub I got 3 different flavors, free shipping, and they threw in a shaker cup. I opened up the gingerbread flavor and can say that this stuff is phenomenal. I tried it both in vanilla unsweetened almond milk and in water. Flavor is more of a vanilla whey, but has tons of gingerbread cookie "crisps" in it. This makes drinking shakes completely enjoyable. Very much looking forward to trying the fruity cereal and blueberry pastry flavors next!

Also picked up the MuscleSport Rhino Black King's Ransom preworkout I've been eyeing up for some time. Right now @The Solution has the best deal I've seen on this. Free t-shirt and free shipping on top of the discount. Didn't get a chance to properly test out the effects since my workout got cut short, but the profile is stacked with 6 patented ingredients. Plus it just looks awesome.

View attachment 193501

View attachment 193502

View attachment 193503.
I’ve had my eye on that King’s Ransom as well. It’s a loaded formula, but I ain’t gonna lie, I’m interested in the taste and golden flakes! Lol

Their pump formula looks pretty solid too, I may try this out soon. Looking forward to your full review

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just picked this up at the post office.
Looking forward to tasting the aminos!
The super greens had such a good profile and with the supershrooms blend I had to give it a try.
Immune XT and Focus XT are both brilliant products i enjoy using.

Adjustments.JPG

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The super greens had such a good profile and with the supershrooms blend I had to give it a try.

View attachment 193546
Glaxon? I could use a good tasting greens supp, I haven't enjoyed any I've tried...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Built Bar.jpg

I got a heck of a deal on these 10 bars $ 5.68 including shipping. I tried a Chocolate Peanut Butter one and it was pretty darn good.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Greens

Taste

Original – This flavor is very unique as it has a clear earthly flavor, sort of like tea. There is a slight sweetness from whole leaf stevia. Usually, stevia is associated with a very bitter aftertaste, which Ghost was able to mask very well. The addition of monk fruit does provide a subtle aftertaste that is soothing and refreshing to sip on

Lime – For greens, this flavor is as good as it comes. The lime is very refreshing and never has an overbearing sweetness associated with it. Ghost is able to capture the tart, acidic taste with just a slight hint of sweetness. Even with a heavy raw active profile the distinct zesty sour flavor it felt in the backend of the aftertaste.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for myself with most greens powders.

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

- 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)

- 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)

100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)

10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)

** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora

110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)

Pros

- Open-Label

- Transparency

- Massive Dose of Greens & Reds

- Clinical 5 Billion CFU DE111 Dose

- Probiotics & Enzyme Blend

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 193546
What flavor super greens did you get? I’m on my third tub, love the stuff! First two was their original flavor, tasted like Lipton iced tea to me. I’m using their newest flavor Orchid Ice Tea and it’s flipping phenomenal! It’s like a raspberry tea with a hint of watermelon. It’s absolutely delicious in ice cold water. I have to keep from drinking multiple scoops a day, it’s so good!

I’m a big fan of Glaxon, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed everything I’ve tried from them.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glaxon? I could use a good tasting greens supp, I haven't enjoyed any I've tried...
Yeah its Glaxon. I much prefer having them unflavored as I mix them with all kinds of stuff so the less artificial taste the better haha. This is what i will mix it in:
  • 1dl Cranberry Juice
  • 1/2 Scoop Energized Aminos
  • 1 Scoop Collaplex (joint supplement)
  • 1,2 Liter Water
  • (1/2 Scoop Super Greens)
So it probably wont taste amazing anyway haha.

What flavor super greens did you get? I’m on my third tub, love the stuff! First two was their original flavor, tasted like Lipton iced tea to me. I’m using their newest flavor Orchid Ice Tea and it’s flipping phenomenal! It’s like a raspberry tea with a hint of watermelon. It’s absolutely delicious in ice cold water. I have to keep from drinking multiple scoops a day, it’s so good!

I’m a big fan of Glaxon, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed everything I’ve tried from them.
I got the Lemon Ice Tea flavor. Since im mixing it with all kinds of stuff I figured id go with the one that maybe had less taste.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested and saw the opp, but wanted to see the profile first. Let us know how it is!
Here are my initial thoughts. I took it first thing this morning fasted for an arm workout. I think my flavor was coconut pineapple which wasn't very good. Upon first sipping, the taste seemed off like being a little sour, definitely not smooth. After this initial taste went away, the aftertaste was better with the coconut pineapple coming through. I think I felt the Beta Alanine tingles after about 15 minutes. The energy really started to hit me after about 20 minutes. I started my workout after 45 minutes. Before I started my first set, Ferox just felt like a giant stim bomb. The stims seemed to overpower the focus. I had some jitters. But once I got into my first couple sets, my slight jitters subsided and found the focus aspect kick in more. I was pleasantly surprised with the performance boost of Ferox which I wasn't expecting. I found myself getting an extra rep on a few sets and my recovery time seemed to be decreased. When I think of Ferox, I think of STIMS and not performance so this is a bonus. I did not get any cold sweats or anxiety from Yohimbe or Alpha Yohimbe possibly being included. Y/AY can sometimes negatively effect my workout experience. So if it's in here, it's in a very small amount. I didn't get any rage like I would from DMAA but there is something in Ferox that enhances the workout experience past caffeine and gives you some decent euphoria. I did not experience any "dirty" stim feeling. I wouldn't want to take this everyday just because it is so strong but I would definitely keep it in my rotation. This version lives up to the Ferox name.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here are my initial thoughts. I took it first thing this morning fasted for an arm workout. I think my flavor was coconut pineapple which wasn't very good. Upon first sipping, the taste seemed off like being a little sour, definitely not smooth. After this initial taste went away, the aftertaste was better with the coconut pineapple coming through. I think I felt the Beta Alanine tingles after about 15 minutes. The energy really started to hit me after about 20 minutes. I started my workout after 45 minutes. Before I started my first set, Ferox just felt like a giant stim bomb. The stims seemed to overpower the focus. I had some jitters. But once I got into my first couple sets, my slight jitters subsided and found the focus aspect kick in more. I was pleasantly surprised with the performance boost of Ferox which I wasn't expecting. I found myself getting an extra rep on a few sets and my recovery time seemed to be decreased. When I think of Ferox, I think of STIMS and not performance so this is a bonus. I did not get any cold sweats or anxiety from Yohimbe or Alpha Yohimbe possibly being included. Y/AY can sometimes negatively effect my workout experience. So if it's in here, it's in a very small amount. I didn't get any rage like I would from DMAA but there is something in Ferox that enhances the workout experience past caffeine and gives you some decent euphoria. I did not experience any "dirty" stim feeling. I wouldn't want to take this everyday just because it is so strong but I would definitely keep it in my rotation. This version lives up to the Ferox name.

View attachment 193568
This seems pretty consistent with my current Ferox experience, at 1 scoop it's too much and overstimulating, but at 3/4 a scoop it's perfect. Hoping the final flavor is better than your review, because that's one thing C&P has always nailed is flavoring for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 193568

Nice review, thank you!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Xtend Perfect 10 EAA’s

Taste

Watermelon - The watermelon is just as good as the OG Xtend. The replica of a jolly rancher is present and the flavor lingers all the way through the aftertaste. Nutrabolt is very good at flavoring and this goes to show how well they can use this flavor throughout a series of their products and continue to nail it.

Fruit Punch – A trademark Nutrabolt flavor that runs rampant among their C4 pre-workout series. Right away the array of fruit flavors hits your taste buds, and sticks all the way through the backend. The mixture of orange, passion fruit, and papaya are bold out of the get go and don’t stop all the way through the backend.

Blue Raspberry – The flagship flavor featured in C4 and Xtend continues into the Xtend Perfect 10 product. The density from this blue raspberry flavor is great, but the kicker is the sweetness in the aftertaste. It almost reminds me of blue raspberry cotton candy with how strong the flavor lasts. I love this flavor from all the Nutrabolt products, and it is no surprise it is nailed in this EAA product.

Strawberry Dragon Fusion – This is the intriguing flavor on the Xtend Perfect10 lineup in my opinion. Xtend found a great way to pair a unique addition with a dense strawberry initial flavor. Dragon fruit is bland on its own, but the intense sweetness helps amplify this aspect. I was uncertain of how well this would mesh together, but both flavors compliment each other well to make it refreshing to sip on.

Mixability

Xtend Perfect 10 the EAA formula mixes with ease, and the powder will mix as soon as it hits the water. Just like with the original Xtend you will have no issues with clumps or particles. After a few shakes, this was totally dissolved, and there was nothing left sitting on the bottom of the shaker cup. I have never had an issue with any Xtend product as Nutrabolt is very good at Mixability for all of their formulas.

Formula

XTEND Perfect 10 Amino is made with natural flavors. and uses

natural sources of color. such as Spirulina. Beet. Turmeric, and fruit and

vegetable juices.

Xtend Perfect 10 Per 1 Scoop:

5g of BCAA’s/EAA’s

~1g Leucine

~500mg Valine

~500mg Iso-Leucine

1.6g Electrolyte Blend

Xtend Perfect 10 Per 2 Scoops:
10g of BCAA’s/EAA’s

~2g Leucine
~1g Valine
~1g Iso-Leucine

3.2g Electrolyte Blend

Formulated to meet the essential amino acid (EAA) ratio found in

human skeletal muscle tissue, XTEND Perfect 10 Amino delivers

L-arginine and EAAs that are perfectly engineered to help support

recovery and repair. In addition. XTEND Perfect 10 Amino includes a

blend of four critical electrolytes engineered together to match the

approximate ratio of key minerals lost in sweat during high-intensity

training. Proudly made with natural flavors and colors derived from

natural sources,

Pros

- Xtend with added EAA’s

- Incredible Natural Flavoring

- Natural Colors

- Easy Mixability

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joyful Joints.jpg

Thank you @musclemaker for the great deal, I have been wanting to try out Turmeric, I will let you all now how it works!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@The Solution og extend watermelon flavor was the best tasting supplement I have ever tried. I went thru tubs way to fast because it tasted so good!!!

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@The Solution og extend watermelon flavor was the best tasting supplement I have ever tried. I went thru tubs way to fast because it tasted so good!!!
I used to drink so much of that haha...was also one of the first 2-3 supps I ever bought.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! Let us know how you like it
Any suggested dosings you'd like to see?

I'll definitely start half a dose to see how that feels, try a full dose, and may try half and half pre one day. I've enjoyed the 200mg Zynamite dose I've been taking lately so it'll be fun to see how this plays out.

Probably won't start until Monday. I plan to use M-F as my "productivity" enhancer, since weekends tend to be a little different for me anyways.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any suggested dosings you'd like to see?

I'll definitely start half a dose to see how that feels, try a full dose, and may try half and half pre one day. I've enjoyed the 200mg Zynamite dose I've been taking lately so it'll be fun to see how this plays out.

Probably won't start until Monday. I plan to use M-F as my "productivity" enhancer, since weekends tend to be a little different for me anyways.
That’s a great layout. I think even a half a dose, it’ll be great. Good doses of Citicoline and Zynamite. I was thinking if I had the product in hand, I’d half dose it with 200mg caffeine.

How does Zynamite feel? I haven’t read up on it much.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s a great layout. I think even a half a dose, it’ll be great. Good doses of Citicoline and Zynamite. I was thinking if I had the product in hand, I’d half dose it with 200mg caffeine.

How does Zynamite feel? I haven’t read up on it much.
Ya I'd love to stretch out the bottle with half dosing, I'll probably dose with my morning coffee anyways.

So I've been taking Total Focus which is 200mg Zynamite + 50mg Caffeine + Rhodiola (don't remember dose off hand maybe 200mg 3% rosavins 1% salidrosides?). My short review is that it is definitely different than Teacrine. Teacrine is a bit more motivation and euphoric for me. Zynamite feels more like just the "energy" of Caffeine. I find myself not as tired with it, but not as mentally stimulating (it is interesting).

Teacrine = makes me want to do things
Zynamite = once I start something I can just keep going

Cool stuff and I think the Morphobrain should be fun because Zynamite feels less "nootropic" in effect for me, but I have really enjoyed it in the mornings and pre-workout as well.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya I'd love to stretch out the bottle with half dosing, I'll probably dose with my morning coffee anyways.

So I've been taking Total Focus which is 200mg Zynamite + 50mg Caffeine + Rhodiola (don't remember dose off hand maybe 200mg 3% rosavins 1% salidrosides?). My short review is that it is definitely different than Teacrine. Teacrine is a bit more motivation and euphoric for me. Zynamite feels more like just the "energy" of Caffeine. I find myself not as tired with it, but not as mentally stimulating (it is interesting).

Teacrine = makes me want to do things
Zynamite = once I start something I can just keep going

Cool stuff and I think the Morphobrain should be fun because Zynamite feels less "nootropic" in effect for me, but I have really enjoyed it in the mornings and pre-workout as well.
Very interesting. Guess I wouldn’t stack with 200mg caffeine right away then lol. Like you said, maybe a cup of coffee or ~100mg caffeine

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very interesting. Guess I wouldn’t stack with 200mg caffeine right away then lol. Like you said, maybe a cup of coffee or ~100mg caffeine
Ya its not the same as just more stims but I took it with over 200mg Caffeine once (on accident because I forgot the 50mg in Total Focus haha) and it hit me pretty hard. Probably not the same as what stim junkies crave, but was definitely more similar to 300mg+ of Caffeine for me.

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
View attachment 193479

I know this is not the proper place for this but a few in here ask about this brand. I must say I think this is now #2 on my list, it taste just like a Girl Scout Samoa Cookie! If you are not a fan of coconut you will not like this, coconut is the strongest flavor with a little Caramel and a hint of Chocolate. No after taste, not artificial taste, just 100% delicious! It is priced a bit higher than some, but well worth it. With a hookup from @The Solution glad I tried it!
Have you tried unicorn shake from muscle sport I thought it was a very weak flavour definitely no good for stacking, is this a bolder flavour?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My man @The Solution coming up big with this special delivery! Can't wait to try the Outright bars as everyone has been raving about them lately. Here's hoping that I finally have found a greens formula that tastes decent too.

20200502_210711.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the Outright Crisp?

I had a lot of work to do today at a few different properties, I tossed an Outright Crisp (Red One in Pic) in my tool bucket, Oh My Gosh, maybe the best bar I ever had !!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had a lot of work to do today at a few different properties, I tossed an Outright Crisp (Red One in Pic) in my tool bucket, Oh My Gosh, maybe the best bar I ever had !!!
I need to pick some up soon then!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried unicorn shake from muscle sport I thought it was a very weak flavour definitely no good for stacking, is this a bolder flavour?
I was really disappointed with the Unicorn Shake flavor. But the caramel coconut is so much better.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where are we at with joint supplements now? Looks like every product I used to know is gone except core flex. I will just assume order that if nothing better is out there.

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
I was really disappointed with the Unicorn Shake flavor. But the caramel coconut is so much better.
Is it a lot stronger flavour I mean is it bolder and sweeter than unicorn shake?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
where are we at with joint supplements now? Looks like every product I used to know is gone except core flex. I will just assume order that if nothing better is out there.
Morphogen’s Orthogen should be arriving in my mailbox tomorrow. Will let you know my initial impressions - profile looks as legit as their other products.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My man @The Solution coming up big with this special delivery! Can't wait to try the Outright bars as everyone has been raving about them lately. Here's hoping that I finally have found a greens formula that tastes decent too.

View attachment 193660
Have you tried the Outright Crisp?
I don't know about the Outright Crisp, but I had my first Outright bar today - Peanut Butter Cookies & Cream - and it was delicious. Soft texture, reminds me of a softer, better tasting Quest bar. A little small, and wish it didn't have high fructose corn syrup, but PB with cookies & cream just works.