Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Surprise Pack of Stacccked Cookies

Fruity Pebbles - A strawberry and lemon cookie mixed with white chocolate and butterscotch chips, fruity pebbles, and Wild Berry Potptarts. It is stuffed with blackberry jam and vanilla buttercream

Confetti Cake - Cake batter cookie with sprinkles, vanilla cake chunks, and white chocolate chips. It is stuffed with cake and icing.

Nutty Buddy - Peanut butter cookie mixed with semi-sweet and peanut butter chips, Reese Cups, and Nutter Butter Cookies. Topped with a Reese cup and sprinkled with powdered sugar.

Bailey's Triple Chocolate Chip - A milk chocolate chip cookie mixed with milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and Baileys Chocolate Chips! Rolled in an espresso sugar topping, and finished with a chocolate drizzle and mini chocolate chips.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let me know what you think if you try them soon. Karbolyn is a great product.
They were pretty good. Great consistency and to me tastes like a cookie, peanut butter cake.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surprise Pack of Stacccked Cookies

Fruity Pebbles - A strawberry and lemon cookie mixed with white chocolate and butterscotch chips, fruity pebbles, and Wild Berry Potptarts. It is stuffed with blackberry jam and vanilla buttercream

Confetti Cake - Cake batter cookie with sprinkles, vanilla cake chunks, and white chocolate chips. It is stuffed with cake and icing.

Nutty Buddy - Peanut butter cookie mixed with semi-sweet and peanut butter chips, Reese Cups, and Nutter Butter Cookies. Topped with a Reese cup and sprinkled with powdered sugar.

Bailey's Triple Chocolate Chip - A milk chocolate chip cookie mixed with milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and Baileys Chocolate Chips! Rolled in an espresso sugar topping, and finished with a chocolate drizzle and mini chocolate chips.
The fruit pebbles and baileys sounds awesome... let us know how they are. You know some of us have to live vicariously through you in the sweets realm :)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick review on some Bowmar flavors for anyone that gives a fuxkx

Birthday Cake – meh, it is OK at best, would recommend both PES cake pop or even BB.com bday cake flavor over this if you want a bday cake flavor.

Wedding Cake – Fuckin badass flavor. This tastes exactly like one of those butter pecan cookies. Truly unique flavor and delicious flavor, but def on you could drink regularly. def ordering a large tub if this.

Cinnamon Roll – This is great flavor if you are looking for an actual cinnamon roll flavor and not a cinnamon toast crunch flavor that everyone has out nowadays. This actually has a dough / baked pastry part of the cinnamon roll and has a cinnamon icing taste as well. Def great, def not like all the CTC knocks.

Frosted Cookie – meh, rally only tasted like a vanilla, and a weak one at that.

Carrot Cake – This could have been better if the flavor was stronger. It did taste like carrot cake but it actually tasted a lot more like cream cheese frosting than it did the carrot cake flavor. The flavor just didn’t pop, it should have been more intense. I wouldn’t tell someone not to try it, but maybe buy a sample packet or two before committing to a tub if you are unsure.

Vegan Blueberry Donut. This was pretty damn good for a vegan. It definitely had the chalky vegan **** protein texture, I think it is a pea / seed protein blend. However, despite that chalkiness that every vegan has, the flavor was pretty good. Blueberry was on point, and it had a cake donut flavor component to it as well, so it is not just a pure blueberry.

Vegan Banana Nut bread – This was also good for a vegan protein. Same chalkiness but all things considered it is good. Has a good banana flavor and a decent nut bread component as well. It didn’t punch me in the face good, but you can definitely pick up the nut bread in addition to the banana.

I’m not a big fan of vegan proteins at all, but these were good. If you are a vegan protein powder guy, def check out these samples because these might be legit additions to your life.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Core Iso Red Velvet Cake

Taste

Red Velvet Cake – The red velvet cake has a great blend of chocolate and cream cheese. Core did a good job of combining these two elements with a very rich, delicious, and luscious flavor from the first sip to the aftertaste. Even in a shake or sludge both provided a ton of flavor and packed a punch. Red Velvet can be tricky as getting both flavors to compliment each other can be a chore. Core did a great overall job of combining exactly what you would expect from a real red velvet cake flavor.

Mixability

Core Isolate is a pure whey protein isolate. The protein in general it mixes with ease. I found this to have no issues when mixed as a shake and made into protein pudding. For isolate-based protein powders, I find 4-6oz of liquid per scoop of protein as my sweet spot. When making it into a protein pudding I slowly add water or almond milk to my desired consistency. I found no clumps when mixed in either fashion, which is to be expected from high quality, isolate protein.

Nutrition

[URL='https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2440/0931/files/supplement-facts-ISO2020.jpg?v=1590048878%5B/img']https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2440/0931/files/supplement-facts-ISO2020.jpg?v=1590048878[/img[/URL]]

Per Scoop:

Calories ~ 110
Protein ~ 24g
Carbs ~ 2g
Fat ~ 1g

100% micro filtered, cold processed, whey protein isolate
Zero artificial fillers
No added sugars

[/center]​

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Fit Butters Red Velvet Cheesecake

Taste

Red Velvet Cheesecake - This is a mixture of cashew butter and almond butter. Both flavors are replicated very well when mixed together as one does not overpower the other. The red velvet flavoring from the protein powder does hit your taste buds in the backend. The lingering cocoa and cheesecake flavor are noticed, but subtle. The mix-ins do the talking in this nut butter as it is laced with white chocolate chips and red velvet Chips Ahoy cookies. The amount of mix-ins is surreal as they are found in each and every bite. The soft and moist cookies provide a unique aspect that plays hand in hand with the runny nut butter consistency.

Mixability

Nut Butters can be creamy, or they can be on the thicker side depending on mix-ins. When you open the lid it contains a ton of mix-ins at the surface. The consistency of the nut butter itself is runny and creamy. When you mix everything together this is thick. If you enjoy runny nut butter, this may be too thick to your liking due to all the inclusions. For those who like a crunchy and thick texture to their nut butter consistency, this will be right up your alley.

Nutrition

Per 2 Tablespoons (33g)
Calories – 200
Fat – 14g
Carbs – 10g
Protein – 7g

This is a limited-edition flavor that includes Core Isolate Red Velvet as the protein flavor. This is a dual blend of cashew butter and almond butter, which provides a creamy consistency and flavor.

Pros

- Great Taste
- Lots of Mix-Ins
- Thick consistency

ToDie4Test

Awards
Shout out to @The Solution for saving me one of his exclusive baked goods packages! His baked goods package came with the following assortment:

Items:
4 M&M cookies
4 Reese Pieces Cookies
4 SnickerDoodle Cookies
4 Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies
4 PB Chip Cookies
3 Brownies
3 Muffins/Donuts (Combination of 2/1)

Not gonna lie, the inner fat kid in me made me dig right into these as soon as I opened the box. Bob is definitely a top chef when it comes to baking high protein treats. It's been less than a week and I've already pretty much eaten everything already (sorry Bob for not taking any pics). To anyone interested, I'd highly recommend them if you can get a hold of them. Apparently his orders go fast.

ToDie4Test

Awards

Fit Butters Red Velvet Cheesecake

This looks delicious but I never really saw the appeal of flavored candy/cookie nut butters. What do you eat it with? Seems like it would be too sweet and kind of gross to put on bread for a sandwich?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This looks delicious but I never really saw the appeal of flavored candy/cookie nut butters. What do you eat it with? Seems like it would be too sweet and kind of gross to put on bread for a sandwich?
I generally use nut butter for bread, English muffins, bagels, and rice cakes. I use the nut butter in recipes (baked goods) for example the ones you had above. You can also use them in savory dishes for flavor. The RV flavor is not overly sweet at all it has a very good balance with the almond/cashew butter base and chips ahoy/white chocolate chip inclusions. The Core Iso RV flavor is lights out good (think OG Protean from Iforce)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shout out to @The Solution for saving me one of his exclusive baked goods packages! His baked goods package came with the following assortment:

Items:
4 M&M cookies
4 Reese Pieces Cookies
4 SnickerDoodle Cookies
4 Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies
4 PB Chip Cookies
3 Brownies
3 Muffins/Donuts (Combination of 2/1)

Not gonna lie, the inner fat kid in me made me dig right into these as soon as I opened the box. Bob is definitely a top chef when it comes to baking high protein treats. It's been less than a week and I've already pretty much eaten everything already (sorry Bob for not taking any pics). To anyone interested, I'd highly recommend them if you can get a hold of them. Apparently his orders go fast.
The Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are my favorite !!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only have had it two days now. I do think it boosted my morning more than usual. I’d been running Morphobrain weekdays and weekend off and could always tell the weekends felt “slower”.

Today I was sharp all morning. We’ll see how the rest of the week goes since it’s only been 2 days.

I’ve been off mushrooms (I was getting lions mane in Morphobrain) and other adaptogens recently too. Not even taking Rhodiola right now to see how this does, so I’ll definitely circle back eventually with a review.
Anymore feedback now that you have a good week under your belt?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice. I need to try fruit punch and rocket pop next time I order.
Triple Pack is around ~$28/Tub which is under $1/Serving and Free Shipping
I will grab the 2 new FullBlitz flavors on Wednesday, should be 2 tubs with Free ship and a hefty discount.

VasoBlitz.png

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anymore feedback now that you have a good week under your belt?
Ya no problem!

I do think this is potentially a more "long running" supplement for benefits but I have noticed a good boost so far.

As far as surface level, the taste is pretty good. Mixing is, honestly, pretty crap in water. I am kind of lazy with those things and mixing water and spoon with this (which I had to do last couple days due to being not with coffee) doesn't really work, it has these "globules" that sit at the top of the water. It doesn't taste bad like this, but consistency and enjoyment is a little meh like that. However I find mixing with coffee it mixes perfect. Idk if it is the heat, the process (I pour it in the cup, add a little coffee, stir, it seem super mixed, then fill up the rest of the cup and don't have to even stir), or something else but mixing in coffee is great and I like the taste. I am not a huge coffee guy so any coffee gurus or big coffee drinkers may scoff at the mix and have better flavor ideas, but it overpowers it a bit (which I like/don't mind). Honestly half a scoop in the small amount of coffee I drink may be better but I don't feel like half dosing then half later (too much micromanaging).

As far as effects, I haven't seen a huge boost in training, but I feel better lately. I take it in the morning, but almost feel it is improving my sleep. I was down to 7-8 hours from my usual 9+ this past week and didn't miss a step and feel super productive in the morning.

I find myself in a good mood to start the day and productive. Just look at my posts, I have been a bit more active this last half a week and part of that is I seem to feel more inclined "to do something" haha

I'll grab the vanilla in my next order.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5502.JPG

Back to basics

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can't wait to hear reviews about the Ghost Nutter Butter flavor, both how it compares to a real nutter butter and other PB flavors out. thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
can't wait to hear reviews about the Ghost Nutter Butter flavor, both how it compares to a real nutter butter and other PB flavors out. thanks
Got this from another board:

Ghost Nutter Butter isn’t as potent of a sweet/salty combo, as Ghost PB Cereal Milk is (imo). It’s a smoother and more subtle sweetness. The PB taste isn’t as strong as PB Cereal Milk either. The inclusions are great - but I wish it had a more heavy dose of Peanut Butter flavor. It’s still great - but not as sweet and peanut buttery as I was hoping for a Nutter Butter flavor.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ghost Nutter Butter isn’t as potent of a sweet/salty combo, as Ghost PB Cereal Milk is (imo). It’s a smoother and more subtle sweetness. The PB taste isn’t as strong as PB Cereal Milk either. The inclusions are great - but I wish it had a more heavy dose of Peanut Butter flavor. It’s still great - but not as sweet and peanut buttery as I was hoping for a Nutter Butter flavor.
Thanks for posting. Doesn't sound bad. But have to think if you want a similar taste, Protizyme is the one to get still.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I would agree with this it almost taste to me like a chocolate chip cookie minus the chocolate chips with a hint of peanut butter. I do really like how thick and smooth it is. I believe a pinch of salt in it would improve the taste.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

BEAM Greens

Taste

Chocolate – BEAM’s greens in chocolate is unique. You would not think a greens product would be flavored like protein powder, but it works. It has an initial milk chocolate taste that has a swiss chocolate backend flavor. The hybrid chocolate flavor is truly unique and the flavor does not fade from the first sip to the last. You do get a slight gritty earthly aftertaste but that is to be expected from a greens powder. BEAM was able to make a greens taste fantastic even in a chocolate flavor for those who truly want a unique experience.

Berry – BEAM’s berry greens is a hybrid berry flavor. At first sip, you get a faint berry melody with an earthly backend taste. While you still get the lingering raw active taste it is almost inevitable to mask when creating a diverse greens. I found that the strawberry and blueberry flavor was dominant as I got a blackberry and raspberry compliment on the backend. The overall mouthfeel is soothing and does not provide any bitter aftertaste, which greens are notorious for. BEAM is very good at flavoring and it shines in this green powder.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Beam Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way BEAM can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for myself with most greens powders.

Formula

Per Scoop:

Calories ~ 25

Carbs ~ 4g

Fiber ~ 2g

Protein ~ 1g

Greens Blends – 6.73g (Vitamins & Minerals)

Coconut Fruit Water Powder – 500mg (Hydration)

BEAM Antioxidant Blend – 50mg Spectra (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

Prebiotic Fiber (Aid Digestion)
A total of 26 Fruits & Veggies

Naturally Flavored

Gluten & Soy Free

Last edited:
00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BEAM Greens

Taste

Chocolate – BEAM’s greens in chocolate is unique. You would not think a greens product would be flavored like protein powder, but it works. It has an initial milk chocolate taste that has a swiss chocolate backend flavor. The hybrid chocolate flavor is truly unique and the flavor does not fade from the first sip to the last. You do get a slight gritty earthly aftertaste but that is to be expected from a greens powder. BEAM was able to make a greens taste fantastic even in a chocolate flavor for those who truly want a unique experience.

Berry – BEAM’s berry greens is a hybrid berry flavor. At first sip, you get a faint berry melody with an earthly backend taste. While you still get the lingering raw active taste it is almost inevitable to mask when creating a diverse greens. I found that the strawberry and blueberry flavor was dominant as I got a blackberry and raspberry compliment on the backend. The overall mouthfeel is soothing and does not provide any bitter aftertaste, which greens are notorious for. BEAM is very good at flavoring and it shines in this green powder.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Beam Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way BEAM can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for myself with most greens powders.

Formula

https://www.stack3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/beam-super-greens-1-1.jpg[/img]

Per Scoop:

Calories ~ 25

Carbs ~ 4g

Fiber ~ 2g

Protein ~ 1g

Greens Blends – 6.73g (Vitamins & Minerals)

Coconut Fruit Water Powder – 500mg (Hydration)

BEAM Antioxidant Blend – 50mg Spectra (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

Prebiotic Fiber (Aid Digestion)
A total of 26 Fruits & Veggies

Naturally Flavored

Gluten & Soy Free
Does it contain artifical sweeteners and colors?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I eat a pretty good amount of Fruits and Vegetable daily, so I don't see a need for a Green supplement, am I wrong ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I eat a pretty good amount of Fruits and Vegetable daily, so I don't see a need for a Green supplement, am I wrong ?
Correct. It wouldn’t hurt, but only in the way another serving of fruits and veggies would never hurt. Obviously fresh real food is superior to powder (fiber alone is a big benefit), but that’s not always practical for everyone.

Greens powders are just a supplement option. Same as you don’t need protein powders to hit macro goals, but they can help.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Outright bars are BOGO 50% at VS with the ability to stack additional promo codes. Time to stock up!
Ha I was just at there .. $18/box if u buy more then 1 .. pretty good

I have 8 in my cart .. looking around for coupons lol

Only one I found was a $5off .. looking for a percentage one

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ha I was just at there .. $18/box if u buy more then 1 .. pretty good

I have 8 in my cart .. looking around for coupons lol

Only one I found was a $5off .. looking for a percentage one
Just do 4 separate orders of 2 boxes each and use the $5 off coupon each time lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just do 4 separate orders of 2 boxes each and use the $5 off coupon each time lol
Yeah I think over $25 is free shipping .. 4 seperate orders lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the great idea .. $16/box can’t go wrong

$1.33/ for the best bar.