Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
61602954421__A546459D-C9F5-4A3C-A783-5B00CBCF046F.JPG

Good stuff. Mild on the taste but pleasant in milk. Light Apple/crust/cinnamon as far as flavors go.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great looking label for sure

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few more goodies came this week, plus a couple more packages on the way. Some might say I have too many supps, to that I say you can never have enough!

20200709_202447.jpg

20200709_204015.jpg

20200709_220103.jpg

By the way, gave the Patriotic stack by Musclesport a shot, pre/intra/post. Quick review: Rhino Rampage hits HARD. Got that cold, hyper-stimulated feeling that alpha-y always gives me. Might dial back to slightly less than 2 full scoops. Flavor is a bit sweeter than I was expecting. It doesn't have that lemon flavor of a true red, white and blue ice pop. Amino Revolution flavor is similar. I'd give the edge to their BCAA Revolution flavor I've had so far, but I prefer to profile of Amino Revolution better. Patriot Cake Lean Whey tastes great! Pretty much their Unicorn Cookie Shake flavor, but with red, white and blue sprinkles and same colored edible glitter instead of the other colors they've used. Their flavors are unnecessary, but overall just plain fun.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few more goodies came this week, plus a couple more packages on the way. Some might say I have too many supps, to that I say you can never have enough!

View attachment 195500

View attachment 195501

View attachment 195502

By the way, gave the Patriotic stack by Musclesport a shot, pre/intra/post. Quick review: Rhino Rampage hits HARD. Got that cold, hyper-stimulated feeling that alpha-y always gives me. Might dial back to slightly less than 2 full scoops. Flavor is a bit sweeter than I was expecting. It doesn't have that lemon flavor of a true red, white and blue ice pop. Amino Revolution flavor is similar. I'd give the edge to their BCAA Revolution flavor I've had so far, but I prefer to profile of Amino Revolution better. Patriot Cake Lean Whey tastes great! Pretty much their Unicorn Cookie Shake flavor, but with red, white and blue sprinkles and same colored edible glitter instead of the other colors they've used. Their flavors are unnecessary, but overall just plain fun.
Nice TD line up there. Hit that with some radiate and I would have to guess that a cut is coming?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4380.JPG

Brand new flavor of rule 1. Chocolate Hazelnut. Scored this for the grand total of 2$ thanks to @The Solution

I expected a very Nutella like flavor. It’s not really rich like Nutella but it’s excellent, definitely a top rule 1 flavor for me. It’s exactly as it says it is, an even amount of chocolate and hazelnut flavor with a nice hazelnut aftertaste. If you enjoy hazelnut coffee I think you’ll like this a lot.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice TD line up there. Hit that with some radiate and I would have to guess that a cut is coming?
Yep, not a hard cut for a little bit as I'm still on the lean gainz train right now, but once I feel like I've settled in - it's on like donkey kong! Always like to be prepared!

@The Solution got me onto those Radiate caps, seemed to be all the rage on here not long ago so hoping it'll treat me well!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4478.JPG

Got in on that 4th sale for the new radiate caps. As many of you may remember I’ve always been a big fan of radiate, I’ve at least 2 long logs up somewhere here. Tbh it’s been a while since I used any thermogenic products but if my memory is comparing these new caps to the older incarnations Of Radiate, this felt like the strongest acting one yet. The sweat factor is insane and i took the caps(yeah I just went with two bc I know that’s what I used at the end of the last bottle I used) anyhow I took them on an empty stomach when I got up this morning and I was in an air conditioned house btw, and the sweating was insane. I also noticed a suppressed appetite but I’ve been cutting for a few months now so gotta say my hunger isn’t really high at this point like say it is at the start of a cut. But even still I still feel a good hunger calling around 5 and I ate but wasn’t hungry at all prior to that. Only been one day but the sweat factor alone I was super impressed and based on previous experience with the other varieties of Radiate in the past and knowing these guys are on the top of the ecosystem when it comes to thermal/fat burning products I already know it’s gonna be a fantastic add on to any cut.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 195506

Brand new flavor of rule 1. Chocolate Hazelnut. Scored this for the grand total of 2$ thanks to @The Solution

I expected a very Nutella like flavor. It’s not really rich like Nutella but it’s excellent, definitely a top rule 1 flavor for me. It’s exactly as it says it is, an even amount of chocolate and hazelnut flavor with a nice hazelnut aftertaste. If you enjoy hazelnut coffee I think you’ll like this a lot.

Another one to add to my Must Buy list.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 195522

Got in on that 4th sale for the new radiate caps. As many of you may remember I’ve always been a big fan of radiate, I’ve at least 2 long logs up somewhere here. Tbh it’s been a while since I used any thermogenic products but if my memory is comparing these new caps to the older incarnations Of Radiate, this felt like the strongest acting one yet. The sweat factor is insane and i took the caps(yeah I just went with two bc I know that’s what I used at the end of the last bottle I used) anyhow I took them on an empty stomach when I got up this morning and I was in an air conditioned house btw, and the sweating was insane. I also noticed a suppressed appetite but I’ve been cutting for a few months now so gotta say my hunger isn’t really high at this point like say it is at the start of a cut. But even still I still feel a good hunger calling around 5 and I ate but wasn’t hungry at all prior to that. Only been one day but the sweat factor alone I was super impressed and based on previous experience with the other varieties of Radiate in the past and knowing these guys are on the top of the ecosystem when it comes to thermal/fat burning products I already know it’s gonna be a fantastic add on to any cut.

I always use Radiate before my Fasted Cardio, Great Product !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One bars have been my go to lately. got the variety box and every flavor is great.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5726.JPG

S’mores have been my fav

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
surprised I haven't seen more Iconic Products in here...all those new black series products we've been shipping out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is the white choc cranberry bar?
Not good .. it’s not chewy like the peanut& s’mores

Kinda tastes like other bars

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks, I will pass on that one then. The only one I haven’t liked so far is the Sunflower chocolate chip cookie bar. That one is very dry unlike the others.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I will pass on that one then. The only one I haven’t liked so far is the Sunflower chocolate chip cookie bar. That one is very dry unlike the others.
Yup same I didn’t like it that much as well

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Have you had an issue with any bars being extremely dry?

First few boxes I bought, the bars were smaller and very soft. They'd essentially melt in your mouth. GOAT protein bars for sure.

Last couple boxes were strange though... the bars were noticeably bigger and very dry. I'd assume from temperatures fluctuating during shipping... but still, was a bummer.

Reluctant to order more based off how they arrived last time..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you had an issue with any bars being extremely dry?

First few boxes I bought, the bars were smaller and very soft. They'd essentially melt in your mouth. GOAT protein bars for sure.

Last couple boxes were strange though... the bars were noticeably bigger and very dry. I'd assume from temperatures fluctuating during shipping... but still, was a bummer.

Reluctant to order more based off how they arrived last time..
just the ones i mentioned i hated .. smores/peanut flavored ones have been consistent w/ not being dry and just melts and makes u wanna keep eating.

But this one can barely eat one .. now that u mentioned it unsure if its a bad batch/box or just how it is

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
surprised I haven't seen more Iconic Products in here...all those new black series products we've been shipping out.
i ordered alpha four and ultra hard on friday afternoon...they just came in the mail....that is very fast!!!

this will be my 2nd bottle of alpha four and 1st time using ultra hard!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got this in today. About $64 shipped.

have you had any of the flavors before? Specifically looking to hear about the donut

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you had any of the flavors before? Specifically looking to hear about the donut
I have not, but I did have their Clean Protein (blend) Unicorn Milk and it tasted very similar to one of those Nesquick strawberry milks you see in stores. It was very good.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recently had to return man protein. The donut one and loopy fruit. Neither taste like what they claim to be. Pretty disgusting tbh. Never buying that brand again.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recently had to return man protein. The donut one and loopy fruit. Neither taste like what they claim to be. Pretty disgusting tbh. Never buying that brand again.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got another order in today. Inhibit P for my cycle and the PWO looked pretty interesting and was discounted.

nice .. i haven't ran inhibitP .. but i recommend it here locally on cycles and everyone loves it .. such a basic p5p, vitex, Ldopa .. works like a charm when it comes to prolactin

that pre looks nice @ 1scoop .. i didn't knew innovapharm was based out of NYC .. when its all safe maybe ill pay them a visit :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Outright Crisp Bar

Taste

White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Crisp – The peanut butter base is a staple in the outright bar family. It is spread across all of the original peanut butter outright bars. The bar is a light brown color, but still provides an ample amount of white chocolate to offset the dominant base. The protein crisps add a crunchy texture to the soft cookie-like consistency of the outright bar. The white chocolate chips enhance the overall experience of the white chocolate and peanut butter combine to make it a well-rounded flavor.

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates with a fresh cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. The outright crisp entails a resemblance to a nestle crunch. This is what makes this bar unique from the original outright bars. Overall this gives the outright bar a hybrid crunchy center and soft outside bar.

Macros

Calories ~ 280

Fat ~ 13g

Carbs ~ 21g

Protein ~ 20g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Crisps, White Chocolate Crisp, Vanilla and natural flavors.

Rankings

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  4. Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
  5. White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  6. Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  7. Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip
  8. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  9. S’mores Peanut Butter
  10. Toffee Peanut Butter
  11. Peanut Butter Butterscotch