In the Mail ....

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bob Does It Again !! Got 3 Tubs of Protein I Have Been Wanting To Try, a BCAA Sample and a Free T-Shirt, But Wait There's More !!

View attachment 193376

Can You Say Backed Goods ???

View attachment 193377

View attachment 193378

@The Solution sent me (4) Sample, a Funnel, (2) Shirts, (12) Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, (12) Snickerdoodles, (12) Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, (8) Banana Chocolate Chip Donuts and (2) Banana Loafs !!!

The wife and I had a tasting session after dinner, her favorite The Donuts, mine the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Everything we tasted so far has been off the hook !!!

Thank you Chef Bob !!
Wow! That looks amazing!

You'll have to let us know how those MuscleSport proteins are. Been eyeing them up myself, but can't bring myself to do it because of the cost. But I did just order their Kings Ransom pre to try out, so we'll see.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow! That looks amazing!

You'll have to let us know how those MuscleSport proteins are. Been eyeing them up myself, but can't bring myself to do it because of the cost. But I did just order their Kings Ransom pre to try out, so we'll see.
Kings Ransom looks pretty good, but that price tag is ridiculous for a 20
Serving preworkout product. Did you find a sale on it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow! That looks amazing!

Msi flavors have been stellar the ones I’ve tried over the years but the price is silly. On occasion a giant sale helps but normally, no effing way

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! That looks amazing!

Will do!! I have been wanting to try them and they were on a pretty good sale and I got free shipping, so I bit the bullet and I'll give'em a try !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Niiiice.

I’m on my second bottle of AE.

I need to try Epi-Plex at some point. I’ve never given Epi products a fair chance
I have never given Epi a good try either ................. I sure I should.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I’ve gone through a bottle of Follidrone and almost finishing epi-plex and I’m not sure what I’m missing? What am I supposed to be noticing?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob Does It Again !! Got 3 Tubs of Protein I Have Been Wanting To Try, a BCAA Sample and a Free T-Shirt, But Wait There's More !!

View attachment 193376

View attachment 193377

View attachment 193378

@The Solution sent me (4) Sample, a Funnel, (2) Shirts, (12) Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, (12) Snickerdoodles, (12) Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, (8) Banana Chocolate Chip Donuts and (2) Banana Loafs !!!

The wife and I had a tasting session after dinner, her favorite The Donuts, mine the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Everything we tasted so far has been off the hook !!!

Thank you Chef Bob !!

The other thing I forgot to mention was, my protein arrived less than 24 hours after I placed the order !! Rocket Fast Service !! 🚀

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 193376

View attachment 193377

View attachment 193378

Thank you Chef Bob !!
How is the protein? Haven’t heard much about that blend compared to what else is usually given kudos around here.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is the protein? Haven’t heard much about that blend compared to what else is usually given kudos around here.

I have not tried it yet, I have a few tubs ahead of it in the rotation.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 193441
Fast shipping excellent service as always @nostrum420 looking forward starting this. I had an issue with Kronos bottle but not worried ive emailed them and sure they will take care of it

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Musclesport Samoas.jpg

I know this is not the proper place for this but a few in here ask about this brand. I must say I think this is now #2 on my list, it taste just like a Girl Scout Samoa Cookie! If you are not a fan of coconut you will not like this, coconut is the strongest flavor with a little Caramel and a hint of Chocolate. No after taste, not artificial taste, just 100% delicious! It is priced a bit higher than some, but well worth it. With a hookup from @The Solution glad I tried it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 193479

I know this is not the proper place for this but a few in here ask about this brand. I must say I think this is now #2 on my list, it taste just like a Girl Scout Samoa Cookie! If you are not a fan of coconut you will not like this, coconut is the strongest flavor with a little Caramel and a hint of Chocolate. No after taste, not artificial taste, just 100% delicious! It is priced a bit higher than some, but well worth it. With a hookup from @The Solution glad I tried it!
dang, rocket...I bet you have a whole cabinet full of protein, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sunday I was looking, about 60lbs

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The key is to run it 600 and over and give it time. Epicatechin is amazing stuff and I will always love it.

Pumps, vascularity, dryness, fat loss, energy, better digestion and muscle density. This is just what I noticed. I've felt like it can flatten me out at times, though.

When I ran epicat at 1g , I noticed almost pure body comp changes , but it was short.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_7338.JPG

Enhanced Formulations Preworkout Elixir

Big sale on these only $15 per tub! Tomorrow morning will be my first time trying it.

I believe they are discontinuing the product due to the clumping. I opened one of the tubs and it is pretty much just one big clump lol

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 193494

Big sale on these only $15 per tub! Tomorrow morning will be my first time trying it.

I believe they are discontinuing the product due to the clumping. I opened one of the tubs and it is pretty much just one big clump lol
It’s a pretty good pre. Throw it in the freezer over night and then in the blender. That’s what I did with my last batch

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Several great deals I picked up on. Thanks to @GNO and @Olympus Labs for this killer deal on the Superior Protein blow out! For $14 a tub I got 3 different flavors, free shipping, and they threw in a shaker cup. I opened up the gingerbread flavor and can say that this stuff is phenomenal. I tried it both in vanilla unsweetened almond milk and in water. Flavor is more of a vanilla whey, but has tons of gingerbread cookie "crisps" in it. This makes drinking shakes completely enjoyable. Very much looking forward to trying the fruity cereal and blueberry pastry flavors next!

Also picked up the MuscleSport Rhino Black King's Ransom preworkout I've been eyeing up for some time. Right now @The Solution has the best deal I've seen on this. Free t-shirt and free shipping on top of the discount. Didn't get a chance to properly test out the effects since my workout got cut short, but the profile is stacked with 6 patented ingredients. Plus it just looks awesome.

20200427_155151.jpg

20200427_140208.jpg

20200427_140346.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got some of the Gingerbread flavor I have not opened yet, so now I'm really looking forward to it !

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 193494

This is a pretty good pre. I am happy with it so far.

Flavor: 8.5/10 the sour rainbow twist is tasty. I will try the blue razz lemonade soon to compare them.

Pump: 7/10 the pump was ok. It doesn’t have a lot of pump ingredients, but still get an ok pump.

Feel good Energy: 8.5/10 it gave me more energy then I thought it would. It was a feel good energy so that is very welcomed for workouts.

The big drawback is the major clumping issue. I can look past that for $15 a tub for 30 servings.

It is not as good as OG Kraken, but it’s a nice addition to my pre rotation.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a pretty good pre. I am happy with it so far.

Flavor: 8.5/10 the sour rainbow twist is tasty. I will try the blue razz lemonade soon to compare them.

Pump: 7/10 the pump was ok. It doesn’t have a lot of pump ingredients, but still get an ok pump.

Feel good Energy: 8.5/10 it gave me more energy then I thought it would. It was a feel good energy so that is very welcomed for workouts.

The big drawback is the major clumping issue. I can look past that for $15 a tub for 30 servings.

It is not as good as OG Kraken, but it’s a nice addition to my pre rotation.
I got og kraken(clumped) off eBay for about $22 a few months, worth a look

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get to be one of the first to sample the new Chaos and Pain Ferox - perks of being a member of their Facebook page. No label yet. Not sure if this is the final version. But you know if it's from C&P it's gonna be a fun stim ride!
View attachment 193518
Interested and saw the opp, but wanted to see the profile first. Let us know how it is!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get to be one of the first to sample the new Chaos and Pain Ferox - perks of being a member of their Facebook page. No label yet. Not sure if this is the final version. But you know if it's from C&P it's gonna be a fun stim ride!
View attachment 193518
It's always fun being a Guinea Pig !!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Several great deals I picked up on. Thanks to @GNO and @Olympus Labs for this killer deal on the Superior Protein blow out! For $14 a tub I got 3 different flavors, free shipping, and they threw in a shaker cup. I opened up the gingerbread flavor and can say that this stuff is phenomenal. I tried it both in vanilla unsweetened almond milk and in water. Flavor is more of a vanilla whey, but has tons of gingerbread cookie "crisps" in it. This makes drinking shakes completely enjoyable. Very much looking forward to trying the fruity cereal and blueberry pastry flavors next!

Also picked up the MuscleSport Rhino Black King's Ransom preworkout I've been eyeing up for some time. Right now @The Solution has the best deal I've seen on this. Free t-shirt and free shipping on top of the discount. Didn't get a chance to properly test out the effects since my workout got cut short, but the profile is stacked with 6 patented ingredients. Plus it just looks awesome.

View attachment 193501

View attachment 193502

View attachment 193503.
I’ve had my eye on that King’s Ransom as well. It’s a loaded formula, but I ain’t gonna lie, I’m interested in the taste and golden flakes! Lol

Their pump formula looks pretty solid too, I may try this out soon. Looking forward to your full review

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked this up at the post office.
Looking forward to tasting the aminos!
The super greens had such a good profile and with the supershrooms blend I had to give it a try.
Immune XT and Focus XT are both brilliant products i enjoy using.

Adjustments.JPG

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The super greens had such a good profile and with the supershrooms blend I had to give it a try.

View attachment 193546
Glaxon? I could use a good tasting greens supp, I haven't enjoyed any I've tried...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Built Bar.jpg

I got a heck of a deal on these 10 bars $ 5.68 including shipping. I tried a Chocolate Peanut Butter one and it was pretty darn good.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Greens

Taste

Original – This flavor is very unique as it has a clear earthly flavor, sort of like tea. There is a slight sweetness from whole leaf stevia. Usually, stevia is associated with a very bitter aftertaste, which Ghost was able to mask very well. The addition of monk fruit does provide a subtle aftertaste that is soothing and refreshing to sip on

Lime – For greens, this flavor is as good as it comes. The lime is very refreshing and never has an overbearing sweetness associated with it. Ghost is able to capture the tart, acidic taste with just a slight hint of sweetness. Even with a heavy raw active profile the distinct zesty sour flavor it felt in the backend of the aftertaste.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for myself with most greens powders.

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

- 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)

- 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)

100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)

10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)

** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora

110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)

Pros

- Open-Label

- Transparency

- Massive Dose of Greens & Reds

- Clinical 5 Billion CFU DE111 Dose

- Probiotics & Enzyme Blend

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 193546
What flavor super greens did you get? I’m on my third tub, love the stuff! First two was their original flavor, tasted like Lipton iced tea to me. I’m using their newest flavor Orchid Ice Tea and it’s flipping phenomenal! It’s like a raspberry tea with a hint of watermelon. It’s absolutely delicious in ice cold water. I have to keep from drinking multiple scoops a day, it’s so good!

I’m a big fan of Glaxon, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed everything I’ve tried from them.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glaxon? I could use a good tasting greens supp, I haven't enjoyed any I've tried...
Yeah its Glaxon. I much prefer having them unflavored as I mix them with all kinds of stuff so the less artificial taste the better haha. This is what i will mix it in:
  • 1dl Cranberry Juice
  • 1/2 Scoop Energized Aminos
  • 1 Scoop Collaplex (joint supplement)
  • 1,2 Liter Water
  • (1/2 Scoop Super Greens)
So it probably wont taste amazing anyway haha.

What flavor super greens did you get? I’m on my third tub, love the stuff! First two was their original flavor, tasted like Lipton iced tea to me. I’m using their newest flavor Orchid Ice Tea and it’s flipping phenomenal! It’s like a raspberry tea with a hint of watermelon. It’s absolutely delicious in ice cold water. I have to keep from drinking multiple scoops a day, it’s so good!

I’m a big fan of Glaxon, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed everything I’ve tried from them.
I got the Lemon Ice Tea flavor. Since im mixing it with all kinds of stuff I figured id go with the one that maybe had less taste.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested and saw the opp, but wanted to see the profile first. Let us know how it is!
Here are my initial thoughts. I took it first thing this morning fasted for an arm workout. I think my flavor was coconut pineapple which wasn't very good. Upon first sipping, the taste seemed off like being a little sour, definitely not smooth. After this initial taste went away, the aftertaste was better with the coconut pineapple coming through. I think I felt the Beta Alanine tingles after about 15 minutes. The energy really started to hit me after about 20 minutes. I started my workout after 45 minutes. Before I started my first set, Ferox just felt like a giant stim bomb. The stims seemed to overpower the focus. I had some jitters. But once I got into my first couple sets, my slight jitters subsided and found the focus aspect kick in more. I was pleasantly surprised with the performance boost of Ferox which I wasn't expecting. I found myself getting an extra rep on a few sets and my recovery time seemed to be decreased. When I think of Ferox, I think of STIMS and not performance so this is a bonus. I did not get any cold sweats or anxiety from Yohimbe or Alpha Yohimbe possibly being included. Y/AY can sometimes negatively effect my workout experience. So if it's in here, it's in a very small amount. I didn't get any rage like I would from DMAA but there is something in Ferox that enhances the workout experience past caffeine and gives you some decent euphoria. I did not experience any "dirty" stim feeling. I wouldn't want to take this everyday just because it is so strong but I would definitely keep it in my rotation. This version lives up to the Ferox name.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here are my initial thoughts. I took it first thing this morning fasted for an arm workout. I think my flavor was coconut pineapple which wasn't very good. Upon first sipping, the taste seemed off like being a little sour, definitely not smooth. After this initial taste went away, the aftertaste was better with the coconut pineapple coming through. I think I felt the Beta Alanine tingles after about 15 minutes. The energy really started to hit me after about 20 minutes. I started my workout after 45 minutes. Before I started my first set, Ferox just felt like a giant stim bomb. The stims seemed to overpower the focus. I had some jitters. But once I got into my first couple sets, my slight jitters subsided and found the focus aspect kick in more. I was pleasantly surprised with the performance boost of Ferox which I wasn't expecting. I found myself getting an extra rep on a few sets and my recovery time seemed to be decreased. When I think of Ferox, I think of STIMS and not performance so this is a bonus. I did not get any cold sweats or anxiety from Yohimbe or Alpha Yohimbe possibly being included. Y/AY can sometimes negatively effect my workout experience. So if it's in here, it's in a very small amount. I didn't get any rage like I would from DMAA but there is something in Ferox that enhances the workout experience past caffeine and gives you some decent euphoria. I did not experience any "dirty" stim feeling. I wouldn't want to take this everyday just because it is so strong but I would definitely keep it in my rotation. This version lives up to the Ferox name.

View attachment 193568
This seems pretty consistent with my current Ferox experience, at 1 scoop it's too much and overstimulating, but at 3/4 a scoop it's perfect. Hoping the final flavor is better than your review, because that's one thing C&P has always nailed is flavoring for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 193568

Nice review, thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Joyful Joints.jpg

Thank you @musclemaker for the great deal, I have been wanting to try out Turmeric, I will let you all now how it works!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@The Solution og extend watermelon flavor was the best tasting supplement I have ever tried. I went thru tubs way to fast because it tasted so good!!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@The Solution og extend watermelon flavor was the best tasting supplement I have ever tried. I went thru tubs way to fast because it tasted so good!!!
I used to drink so much of that haha...was also one of the first 2-3 supps I ever bought.