Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s decent as an overall balanced preworkout product. It just doesn’t have the feel good energy like the other preworkouts we recently discussed in PM.

OL Levels:

Taste: 9/10 sour green apple candy. It has a nice sour bite to it.

Pump: 9/10 very good for pumps for a pre.

Energy/Focus: 7/10 it doesn’t compare to exotic stim preworkouts that have DHMA, DMAA or eria Jarensis. To me it just feels like I took 300mg of caffeine (the amount that’s in it) and a good pump product. No noticeable mood elevation for me I don’t think 25mg of kanna extract is enough orally (it’s probably noticeable if take sublingual) to be noticeable.

Overall, I think this is a good pre option when you want a break from the harder hitting stims. I will keep it in my pre rotation.

Nice Review !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gooey Butter Cake and Peanut Butter Luva both sound excellent !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like Olympus Labs is bringing back andros under the OL line:

View attachment 193185
We have had it not sure about the other andros but this one is still a great option to have. We have the regular size and the elite in stock

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really hope this is a joke
It is indeed sarcasm.

Bob's customer service is second to none!
He’s the man.

View attachment 193216

$24 shipped on prime if anyone is interested

300 gels
5000iu vit d
100mcg vit K
This is a good price, even at 2/day! K2 has actually been shown to reduce and in some cases reverse atherosclerosis - something many on this forum will greatly benefit from longterm. Many Americans in general though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 193220

Gainbusters huge sale got me - 25% off everything with code HOARD and arrived in under 48 hours!

Just tried the peach mango Juice Daddy. No dye, mixed ultra smooth, & man was it tasty - like, coming up on Fuel Peach Rings tasty 🥭
Zoos labels are dope. How did the pre hit?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 193220

Gainbusters huge sale got me - 25% off everything with code HOARD and arrived in under 48 hours!

Just tried the peach mango Juice Daddy. No dye, mixed ultra smooth, & man was it tasty - like, coming up on Fuel Peach Rings tasty 🥭
I just ordered some as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zoos labels are dope. How did the pre hit?
I only took a 1/2 serving initially as a fat burner/energy drink since I was fasting and no training. Awesome feel! With the stims in it I was worried it would hit or at least taste rough, but NOPE! Smooth as honey

Can’t wait to try a full serving in a bit! Will report back

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m giving these a try.

Adjustments.JPG

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am supplementing my diet of food based Omega EPA / DHA.
Sardines / Salmon, but I'd rather not eat them in the morning. :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got some Total Focus yesterday too forgot to snap a picture.
ACD35C35-13DA-4FE9-8388-4E762CB7F49B.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@brundel is a stand up guy !!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In times like these we are in, we must support on another, and some stand out more than many. Black Lion Research is just that company, and @brundel is that kind of fellow. Thank you BLR. You're all so great!

And now, I present to you a NOIR de xFATx...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a nice order Bob !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should have ordered some Curcumin with the order I placed earlier today.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
First case put itself into the fridge before the photoshoot lol. Thanks to @The Solution for the hookup. Really pleased with this flavor.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might have to looking at ordering through him
@The Solution take good care of his customers, Good Customer Service, Bonus Samples and he will always make sure you got the best deal!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Speaking from experience, also focus on your shoulder mobility & put some serious tissue work into your hamstrings, hips, and IT bands if you haven’t tried that.
Appreciate the insight. I’ve never had much for joint issues so this is new to me. I used ArA recently, but did fine throughout, so I don’t think that’s the issue. My initial guess was poor form on a heavier lift, but I’m generally hyper-conscious of form throughout so that would be odd. It’s probably mostly from using my home gym, which is based around a power rack, so I’m putting a lot more focus on compound lifts.

My knee has been doing a lot better since I transitioned to Sumo Barbell Squats (or at least having an extra wide stance). I also should move to a Sumo deadlift but that lift feels so off to me.

Elbow is involved in so many lifts that I haven’t found much to alleviate that. Maybe a sleeve would be useful. Good news is that it hasn’t gotten any worse since the initial pain, but I’m certainly trying to get ahead of it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dymatize Whey.jpg

Interesting Flavor when you open the container you can really smell the scent of Raspberry, and it smells great, however when you drink it you can almost taste like the scent, kind of like when to inhale perfume ???? I also had it mixed with oats and I think it is very good that way.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Re-up’d on a couple staples.

View attachment 193302
I need to take a harder look at Peak02 or Cordecyps in general for performance. It seems like I always feel better all around on some of the greens powders and the like that contain similar mushroom blends but obviously at much lower dosages just for more well being vs. performance.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I need to take a harder look at Peak02 or Cordecyps in general for performance. It seems like I always feel better all around on some of the greens powders and the like that contain similar mushroom blends but obviously at much lower dosages just for more well being vs. performance.
While Peak02 is great for performance, it also good for overall health!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to grab a couple more tubs of the fruit by the scoop flavor before it’s gone. Best flavor hands down imo @The Solution

Adjustments.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob Does It Again !! Got 3 Tubs of Protein I Have Been Wanting To Try, a BCAA Sample and a Free T-Shirt, But Wait There's More !!

Musclesport.jpg

Can You Say Backed Goods ???

Bob Box.jpg

Bob.jpg

@The Solution sent me (4) Sample, a Funnel, (2) Shirts, (12) Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, (12) Snickerdoodles, (12) Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, (8) Banana Chocolate Chip Donuts and (2) Banana Loafs !!!

The wife and I had a tasting session after dinner, her favorite The Donuts, mine the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Everything we tasted so far has been off the hook !!!

Thank you Chef Bob !!