Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me know what you think after a few months. If I was going to drop off the Natty train this is what I would probably try first. At our age It might be nice!
I am hoping it will increase growth hormone a bit !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

jusstinnn

Awards
I love the Intra. I have like 5 tubs still from a sale they had. They always seem to have big sales.
The gummy bear flavor is interesting lol but I definitely enjoyed it with my workout. I liked how full my muscles felt.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Quest Nutrition Loaded Taco Chips Review

Taste

Loaded Taco –
Quest Chips are an awesome snack and loaded taco is yet another great addition to the lineup. Right, when you bite into the chip you get the paprika and mild spicy undertone to enhance the chips. At no point did I feel these were too spicy to turn consumers away, but it provides a good picture of a true taco. There are subtle hints of taco seasoning (green bell pepper, tomato, and garlic) to enhance the flavor. While it would be impossible to provide a lettuce flavor as seen on the front of the picture you do get as good of a replica as you can to a taco for a low-calorie snack. I personally would like the spices a bit heavier, but I could see that being a downfall for the general population. These are deadly good, and most people will fly through a bag in no time.

Texture

The Chips are very fragile but still hold their composure even when shipped. There will be some that are broken into smaller shards, but that is almost impossible when they are going across the country. The chips are coated with seasoning and flavoring to resemble the flavor on the front of the package. They are very slim yet hold a good composure to resemble a triangle tortilla chip.

Macros

Calories - 140
5g Fat
5g Carbs
19g Protein
Protein Blend – (Milk Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Isolate)
Corn Starch, Physillum Husk
Spices – Onion powder, tomato powder, garlic powder, green bell pepper, paprika, spice, chai seed, turmeric

Cost

Quest Chips are around $20 a box, which yields 8 bags of chips. You can find some good deals on them from time to time. Currently, I see them on sale around $16 making them at $2 a bag. For a very portable, convenient, and on the go option that is a very good deal. These chips are tasty and will be gone in no time

Last edited:
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to try these quest chips sometime, still haven’t gotten around to it. Got the new cinnamon roll bar though and it’s damn good

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try these quest chips sometime, still haven’t gotten around to it. Got the new cinnamon roll bar though and it’s damn good
They're pretty damn good, particularly if you're keto. They fill that craving and taste good. Texture is about 70% there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just wanna know how one "blinks an eyebrow"...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Nutrex Alpha Pump

Taste

Phantom Grape – The flavoring is refreshing, and not over the top sweet. The brand decided to make a bold tasting grape, which reminded me of Grape Kool-Aid Burst to go drinkables. I use to drink these non-stop a young kid when I was growing up. While this is not as dense as a Welch’s Grape Juice this still packs a ton of flavor to leave a very long-lasting and lingering aftertaste on your taste buds. Nutrex is known for great flavoring and this is yet another great addition to the lineup of supplements.

Mixability

I mixed 1 scoop (8.8g) in 8oz of water. After 10-15 shakes this was dissolved. Due to the fact pump ingredients can cause clumping I did not pick up on any of that with the Nutrex product. I have used a lot of their Outlift pre-workouts in the past, and even with larger scoop sizes they mixed with ease

Formula

1g Peak02 (Increase V02 Max, Endurance, and Oxygen Uptake)

1g GlycerSize Glycerol Powder (Improved Pumps, Endurance, and Performance)

300mg NooGadha Organic Ashwagandha (Lower Cortisol, Improve Mood, Decrease Fatigue)

300mg Vaso6 Green Tea Extract (Improve Pumps, Blood Flow, and Nitric Oxide Abilities)

50mg S7 (Increase Nitric Oxide Production)

Natural Minerals Sodium & Potassium (Electrolytes for Hydration & Muscular Contractions)

Cost

$29.99 for 20 Servings ($1.50 / Serving). This product is still fresh off the press, so I expect the price to lower when it hits other additional retailers.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmk how you like the effects after a few uses. Like the formula.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How was the "Pump"

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best part about Alpha Pump as I wrote on another board is for this reason (i like to keep my videos as short as possible because people lost attention when they get past the 5-10-15 minute mark)

The beauty of Alpha Pump is its flexibility on how it can be utilized with other non-stims for a further pump (Vasoblitz, High Volume) or with a Stim based pre such as Outlift, Fullblitz,White Warped, C4 Ultimate, Dymatize Pre, Isatori Morph etc… to give you the best of both worlds

For Example:

When I look at both Alpha Pump and VasoBlitz I could take both to give me a stronger/larger pump because not one single ingredient overlaps

Vaso Blitz = Heavy Citrulline, Nitrates, Betaine
Alpha Pump = Vaso6, S7, GlycerSize

Since AlphaPump is based off a S7/Vaso6 Blend it will go really well with so many products hence why I said this is a very 'Flexible" product not only to the nutrex line, but also to many other brands.
Which two did you take together vaso and alpha pump?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grabbed my 6 $1 Bangs (4 Frose and 2 CB lemonade). Was disappointed they didn't have the Bday cake. I'll grab it from my local shop sometime to try. Same for Merica Labs drinks. Wasn't paying $3 for one and have no interest in full cases til I've had them.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C4 drinks are flavored so well. I don't particularly enjoy the BA tingles in my office, but the flavoring is great. Definitely ordering cotton candy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Outright S’mores Peanut Butter Bar

Taste

S’mores Peanut Butter –

The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same as most of the Outright Bars on Marc’s line (besides the almond butter chocolate chip). The S’mores bar has marshmallow, and chocolate chip inclusions to replicate the summer dessert.

The chocolate chips are similar to what you find in the almond butter chocolate chip and peanut butter chocolate chip with a dense and rich chocolate flavor. The best part of the experience is the mini marshmallows, which hold a soft and gooey texture throughout the bar. I don’t know how Marc did it, but these melt in your mouth. If I am to nitpick this review I would like more graham cracker flavor. In the grand scheme of things the peanut butter, chocolate, and marshmallow combination is done extremely well, and there is no shock this bar sold out in 24 hours upon the initial run.

Texture

The texture of the bars correlates a soft cookie. The outright bar is a bit firm on the outside, but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 270-290

Fat ~ 11-15g

Carbs ~ 26-27g

Protein ~ 15-18g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, Oats, MTS Isolate Protein, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Graham Cracker, Vegetable Oil, Whole Wheat Flour

Rankings

Almond Butter Chocolate Chip

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin

S’mores Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Butterscotch

Peanut Butter Banana Walnut

White Chocolate Raspberry

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Overall

THE PROS

Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)

Simple whole food ingredients

Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)

Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)

Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats for a quality healthy snack

THE CONS

- Not enough graham flavor for a true S’mores

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have to try one of these !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

OK, The first person to send me a box of these "In The Mail"

Will get one of these "In The Mail ""

Anyone up for the challenge ??

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to subscribe to jacked pack. How much is it per month?
15 a month. My first one had a lot of cool stuff, second one was VERY disappointing. Third is on the way, if it’s like the second one it will definitely be my last. Seems like they hook the first one up for sure though so probably worth a shot

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep I did see that. Should have clarified that the quality of the samples in the first vs second was vastly different. Will see how the third looks when I get it.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not worth it in my opinion. Stores here like the vitamin shoppe have samples for sale for like a quid each. Try what your genuinely interested in and save money. Surely stores in the states have these too.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not worth it in my opinion. Stores here like the vitamin shoppe have samples for sale for like a quid each. Try what your genuinely interested in and save money. Surely stores in the states have these too.
I used to be subscribed to muscle crate, and it just got worse as the months went on.

Cancelled it when I was sick of getting all the crappy brands that know one actually buys and you wonder how they stay in business

Reactions: 00A
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to belong to one, I think it was run by Muscle & Fitness...........

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to be subscribed to muscle crate, and it just got worse as the months went on.

Cancelled it when I was sick of getting all the crappy brands that know one actually buys and you wonder how they stay in business
Same, they took piss with suscription also, hard to opt out, was not worth it as clearly someone just going around net buying bulk grenade choc bar, some energy drink and few out of date samples ppl willing get rid off, avoid at all cost

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
11.25 per month isn't too bad for a variety of samples changing each month!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

A girl at work was going to order some bars off amazon, @The Solution beat Amazon's Price and shipped for free !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I miss the effect that Laxo has on my joints, I need to pick some up.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are those the new flavor Loaded Taco? I haven’t tried those yet. I was really impressed with the lime chili ones I tried (or something like that haha)
The lime chili ones were my favorite until these. I already put another order in

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like your stack,let us know what black magic super natty does, used wand product of there and tell you 100percent does **** all, so skeptical!
How will you take this stack also?
I just checked out Wand - surprised it had no effect as it also looks spectacular!

I used Super Natty during my last PCT and loved it...so I decided to go with it again. I have also used Magic Eraser (fat burner) by them and was impressed by its unique feel. I did lean out on it as well, but I can’t attribute that to Magic Eraser alone. I am chronically on stims, so I never take them and expect any weight loss as that hasn’t happened since OG USP OxyElite...

Anyway, I have already been using BMP for several weeks as I started that during my prohormone cycle. I am just now starting to realize the PWO dosage benefits of that product.

Plan is this:

Morning- 2 BMP, 2 AE, 2 Super Natty on empty stomach

PWO- 2 BMP, 2AE - and also trying out Core Fury for the first time

Evening- 2 AE, 2 Super Natty pre evening meal

Not sure how the S&A support is going to go...that will take some experimentation. BMP already has a hefty dose of Rhodiola in it so that will be an overlapping ingredient. I am also using a SERM of course..