Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to The Solution for the samples of The new fuel flavor Baja blast.
Will give it a go pre workout this evening. Might have my daughter tri this as well. I know she likes the baja blast from Bell.

View attachment 179360
Daughter just sent me a text. She told me it taste just like the baja breeze she gets from Taco bell. And she is picky! I would have to say they nailed this one.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nutrabio Whey Protein Isolate Breakfast Flavors

[video=youtube_share;4Ix8IlCMwjY]http://youtu.be/4Ix8IlCMwjY[/video]
https://youtu.be/4Ix8IlCMwjY

Taste

Pancakes & Maple Syrup – Upon first taste the maple flavor is the dominating aspect in this protein powder. At no point did I feel like I was eating pancakes, but the only thing that resembled it was a subtle buttery undertone from a freshly baked pastry. There is an extra kick of sweetness like you would find in a baked, but I never picked up the doughy flavor I was looking for to resemble pancakes. Overall I like this as would anyone who truly enjoys a dense maple flavor, but I am still trying to find the true pancake flavor in this.

Blueberry Muffin – This is the first Blueberry Muffin flavor on the market I have had that compliments each flavor perfectly. At no point did you find the blueberry or muffin aspect overpowering each other. Upon first taste, you get a refreshing blueberry flavor that pairs perfectly with the dense buttery aspect of a freshly baked muffin. Most companies will go heavy on the blueberry and light on the muffin or vice versa. Nutraboi found a way to make a happy medium in this protein powder. If you are looking for a true Blueberry Muffin flavor that gives you the best of both worlds Nutrabio has you covered.

Cinnamon Sugar Donut – The Cinnamon Sugar Donut from Nutrabio comes very close to replicating a snickerdoodle in flavor. The cinnamon and sugar are both strong, but not to the point where it is overbearing or too sweet. The density of the flavor is just right, and you do get a hint of donut flavoring in the aftertaste. While the donut flavor is nowhere near as strong as you would like we have to remember this is whey isolate. It will be hard to replicate a donut flavoring in a 110-calorie whey protein powder. For anyone who likes fast food, this flavor resembles cinnamon twists from Taco Bell.

Mixability

Whey Isolate protein powders are very thin in nature. For each serving I used 4-6oz of liquid. Even touching the water the powder began to dissolve and mix instantly. I have never had an issue with Nutrabio when it comes to Mixability and their protein powders. This is yet another batch of flavors that will mix with ease in a shake, in yogurt, or even mixing with a spoon.

Formula

Per Scoop:
110 Calories
0g Fat
1g Carb
25g Protein
NutraBio Whey Protein Isolate is guaranteed to be the absolute cleanest protein available. Each serving contains 25 grams of complete protein derived solely from 100% Whey Protein Isolate. Nutrabio Whey Protein isolate contains no whey concentrate, added carbs, creamers or any other filler, just pure cross-flow ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey.

Cost
If you buy a regular 2lb tub it will run you upward to $40. Upon the launch there was a bundle pack to buy all three flavors for $90 discounting them to $30 per tub. If you keep your eye out for promotions or use coupon codes you can get these for around $30-35. This is a touch better then buying them at full retail and direct from the company. Nutrabio is not sold in a ton of retailers, but you get what you pay for.

Stop sending out this baja breeze poor pre workout loolz there like 50 better ones on market - its a joke now %-)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Nutrabio Alpha EAA Review

[video=youtube_share;YGw0er90unM]http://youtu.be/YGw0er90unM[/video]
https://youtu.be/YGw0er90unM

Taste

Dragon Fruit Candy - Dragon Fruit is a fruit that does not have a lot of flavor if you have ever eaten one. Nutrabio found a way to take the fruity kiwi based flavor and enhance it with a candy tart aftertaste. The extra hint of sweetness really shines and provides the strength needed to make this flavor burst. The sweet and sour combination makes for a unique twist on an untypical flavor. In my opinion, it is not Nutrabio's best, but I am very partial to Cherry Limeade.

Mixability

I used 14-16 oz. of water and 1 scoop to mix Alpha EAA. Usually with a larger scoop size there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. There was no foaming or issues with mixing the product. After 10 shakes this was totally dissolved. Nutrabio is very good with mixability across the board on all of their products even with diverse ingredient profiles.

Formula

Per Scoop:
- 8g EAA’s (Essential Amino Acids for Recovery)
- 300mg Alpha GPC (Cognitive Enhancer)
- 50mcg Huperzine A (Cognitive Enhancer)
- 500mg Vita Choline (Cognitive Enhancer)
- 300mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha (Decreases Stress, Improves Mood, Lowers Cortisol)
- 500mg CocoPure Coconut Water Powder (Hydration & Recovery)
- 1.2g Taurine (Hydration & Recovery)
- 50mg Astragin (Improves Nutrient Uptake)

Nutrabio is famous for transparent formulas. This is just another great product that has a very well dosed ingredient profile. This is a massive upgrade from EAA Pure & EAA Energy with added focus, cognitive, and memory aspects. The addition of KSM-66 helps keep cortisol levels down, fights stress, and improves mood.

Cost
Alpha EAA is due to release in late February or Early March. Until then we will have to wait and see the introduction prices, deals, and promotions Nutrabio will run.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I don't know what baja blast is but if it tastes like this.... Really refreshing and the carbonation caught me off guard. I can see this replacing energy drinks. I don't drink them personally. I drink coffee all day. Now for my daughter she is going to want more of this. I will see her after the gym and see how her workout went. she told me she had a bunch of homework. should help her work through that as well. she doesn't use caffeine so I will be curious to see what she thinks?

I will see how it goes. should be kicking in on the way to the gym.

Attachments

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I don't know what baja blast is but if it tastes like this.... Really refreshing and the carbonation caught me off guard. I can see this replacing energy drinks. I don't drink them personally. I drink coffee all day. Now for my daughter she is going to want more of this. I will see her after the gym and see how her workout went. she told me she had a bunch of homework. should help her work through that as well. she doesn't use caffeine so I will be curious to see what she thinks?

I will see how it goes. should be kicking in on the way to the gym.
View attachment 179402
the taste. All I can say is WOW! I could drink this just for the flavor and the light carbonation is awesome. this caught me off guard.

Looking into it: this is a great deal just for a little pick me up. I was able to get to bed 5hrs. after drinking. this is right up my alley.
It’s nearly 60 Cents a Serving which is far cheaper then going into a convenience store or gas station and dropping $2-3 a can and tastes better

For coffee drinkers who pay $2-4 a coffee it’s an easy substitution and will save you countless dollars for a great energy kick that provides great long lasting focus

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Wish I could try that Nutra Bio breakfast flavors before buying them... ugh struggle

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wish I could try that Nutra Bio breakfast flavors before buying them... ugh struggle
PricePlow has been doing offers for free samples if you check that out. Only one at a time and it’s limited time but could be an option to check out.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_7649.JPG

The Solution did it again. 8$ a lb. think the deals still going on not positive though but even though I have nearly 30 lbs of protein trying to figure out if I can swing one more that frozen banana is intriguing me.

Also cracked open white frost fuel this am and I swore I was drinking white monster. Awesome flavor. Still have lemon drop to try out but won’t open it until this white frost is gone. So far 2/2 on flavoring

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 179433
The Solution did it again. 8$ a lb. think the deals still going on not positive though but even though I have nearly 30 lbs of protein trying to figure out if I can swing one more that frozen banana is intriguing me.

Also cracked open white frost fuel this am and I swore I was drinking white monster. Awesome flavor. Still have lemon drop to try out but won’t open it until this white frost is gone. So far 2/2 on flavoring
I went in on the same deal and got the Banana and Red Velvet, the frozen banana is legit!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to send out a big shout out to The Solution for hooking me up on this bad ass order!!!! Not only did he try to maximize my discount, but got it to me with free shipping. On top of that he also tossed in a extra shaker cup on his own dime!!!!! Thanks Brother!!!!

Supps.jpg

You have got to love the look of this order. Some Fuel for those evening workouts, HYDE for those morning sessions or when really dragging ass. Got to love the BCAA's with EEA's added in. Very excited to try these new proteins, and plan on getting in on that Banana flavor with the next order!

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to send out a big shout out to The Solution for hooking me up on this bad ass order!!!! Not only did he try to maximize my discount, but got it to me with free shipping. On top of that he also tossed in a extra shaker cup on his own dime!!!!! Thanks Brother!!!!

View attachment 179437

You have got to love the look of this order. Some Fuel for those evening workouts, HYDE for those morning sessions or when really dragging ass. Got to love the BCAA's with EEA's added in. Very excited to try these new proteins, and plan on getting in on that Banana flavor with the next order!
Yeah man

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 179437

Got my two favorite flavors of HydroBcaa

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20190214_163310.jpg

BOGO +27% off....can't wait to try this, I've seen nothing but the highest reviews on this product BloodManor

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20190214_163251.jpg

Another hookup from The Solution
Free shipping, I got the c4 sticks for a friend which got me a free T. Then a few staples....

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established

Recent trade with @The Solution for some Peak O2. As usual, he threw in a bunch of extras.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went in on the same deal and got the Banana and Red Velvet, the frozen banana is legit!
Yeah that’s what bob said too. Gonna have to figure a way to get another 5lb tub at that price

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

C4 Ultimate Carbonated Sour Batch Bro’s Energy Drink

[video=youtube_share;UwuNwLDgaLM]http://youtu.be/UwuNwLDgaLM[/video]
https://youtu.be/UwuNwLDgaLM

Taste

Sour Batch Bro’s - This flavor is exactly what you'd expect it to be. The Candy Shop Flavors are made to replicate specific candy that has been released. If you like sour patch kids candy, then this is a flavor you will enjoy. The sour is just right in this product, but I did start to notice a sour apple aftertaste. The combination of the sweet candy initial taste and the green apple aftertaste was incredibly refreshing. After having the powder and the carbonated can the can does get a slight edge. Both are absolutely dynamite if you enjoy a sweet-sour/green apple flavor.

Formula

• 3.2 Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance

• 6g Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, pumps, and delays lactic acid build up

• 1.5 Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration

• 1g Argining Alpha-Ketoglutarate – Nitric Oxide Enhancer
• 1g Taurine – Improve Hydration and Reduces Fatigue
• 300mg Caffeine
• Alpha GPC, Choline, Huperzine A (Nootropics to enhance caffeine half-life)
• Rauwolfia (Increase Energy & Mood)
Compared to a regular C4 Can this is a major upgrade. The formula is opened up to show you exact amounts of Citruline, Beta-Alanine, Betaine, Arginine, and Taurine you get in a single can. There are additions of nootropics and Alpha-Yohimbine to improve mood, energy, and cognitive enhancement.

Cost
C4 Ultimate Cans can cost $35-$40 a Case prior to any retail discount. This will also depend on where you buy them from and the current promotions going on. I can normally get them at $30 a case which is much more affordable then buying local or from a gym where you will pay upward to $5-6 a can. This specific flavor is a Vitamin Shoppe Exclusive (For the time being).. Therefore you will have to see what sales you can find through that specific store or order direct from Cellucor.

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up vs Bang and Hyde Power Potion.
Let us first understand what each one has and what differs.

Bang → Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
Hyde → Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
Cellucor C4 Carbonated → Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)
Cellucor C4 Ultimate Carbonated → Very good flavoring, no artificial dyes/colors, and very strong energy. A Complete Carbonated Pre-Workout

For those looking for the strongest energy and focus → Hyde
If you favor straight flavor → Bang
If you favor Performance and a good tasting product → C4 Energy Drinks
If You Want a Full Pre-Workout with Great Energy, Taste, and Focus → C4 Ultimate Carbonated

Rankings:

1. Sour Batch Bro’s
2. Arctic Blast
3. Tropical Punch

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_8672.jpg

Thank you The Solution. Baja is on point and the cup is nicer than expected.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not in the mail but gnc had these so I picked up 6.

IMG_1876.JPG

Obviously the formula is minimal but should be a nice clean pick me up. Mainly interested in the taste.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Recent trade with @The Solution for some Peak O2. As usual, he threw in a bunch of extras.
You even got Baked Goods now that's a bonus !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20190217_134149.jpg

Creatine hcl / omega 3 / baja by FUEL/ Free tumbler and free shipping
This baja by fuel tastes great and it's a nice lil boost in the evening.
Thanks The Solution

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always enjoy seeing what everyone is ordering................ Keep the pic's coming !!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 179437

The Solution knows how CS is done! Generous guy for sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure you will enjoy the VASOBLITZ

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That water jug has been a life saver! It was a pain to have to constantly fill up a regular shaker bottle. The jug from BFF lasts my entire workout and then some.

Plus you can’t beat free.99!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_8014.JPG

Well thanks to The Solution I now have 30 lb of unopened protein all for about 8$ lb. definitely out of protein market for a few months at least

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just opened a R1 Salted Caramel this morning, very tasty !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Order Vasoblitz
Use coupon Bob15 to save $ and get free shipping . Should take total to under $30 for 60 scoops/30 Servings
Email me invoice

And I’ll get you one in your order free
Easy!
no interest in pump products anymore... with my diet they do basically nothing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no interest in pump products anymore... with my diet they do basically nothing
I train Fasted in the AM and it helps my pump like nothing else !!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I train Fasted in the AM and it helps my pump like nothing else !!!
yeah but i train fasted in the evening ~18 hrs into a fast and eat relatively low carb...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah but i train fasted in the evening ~18 hrs into a fast and eat relatively low carb...
That's a long time to go without food, not HGP long but still !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@jymass that Ghost Blueberry protein might be the best thing you ever tasted !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Build Fast Formula FullBlitz

[video=youtube_share;oLSo0zs1RfE]http://youtu.be/oLSo0zs1RfE[/video]
https://youtu.be/oLSo0zs1RfE

Taste

Grape Bubblegum - Upon first sip you get a light undertone of grape that hits your taste buds like you are biting into the fruit. As you get into the aftertaste is when the tart and refreshing complimenting bubblegum flavors kick in. This has a distinctive taste of chewing on Big League Chew Grape flavor. While the flavor won’t knock your socks off it is just like the rest of the VasoBlitz line. The flavor not dense enough to be overbearing, but strong enough to give you exactly what is meant to replicate. Fruity flavor can be hit or miss on the market with artificial aftertaste. It is safe to safe FullBlitz is far from that and is something I will look forward to drinking. This is not as good as Rainbow Candy, but it is another great flavor addition to the Build Fast Formula lineup.

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes there are no particles floating around. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up, NO Enhancer)
2g Arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
3.2g Beta-Alanine (Delay Fatigue, Improve Performance)
2.5g Betaine (Hydration, Cellular Electrolyte Concentration)
2g Calcium Lactate (Aids in Muscular Contractions)
Vitamin C (prevent nitrate tolerance build up)

Stim Portion:
335mg Caffeine (Stimulant)
2.3mg Yohimbine Bark Extract (Enhance Mood & Energy)
800mg 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol Bitartate (Cognitive Enhancer for sustained mood, focus, and energy)

Cost

Direct it is $37.99, with coupon code BOB15 it will knock it just around $1/Serving + Free Shipping ($32.30) for a 30 day Supply. With that said and if you workout 5x a week this will last you well over a month. Another good way to preserve this is if you want to do 1 scoop FullBlitz + 1 Scoop Vasoblitz to get the full benefits of the pump portion and lower the stimulant dosing. For a very well dosed and simple product ~ $1/Serving you cannot go wrong on top of fantastic flavoring.

Pro’s
- Taste is fantastic
- Open Label
- Well Dosed
- Around $1/Serving (2 Scoops)

Con’s
- Yohimbine may not suit everyone.

Workout Reaction

Fed workouts:

A typical pre workout is around 30-50g carbs about 90 minutes prior to training and 1.5 scoops of FullBlitz consumed on the drive to the gym (10-15 minutes prior). When training Upperbody the pump will come on very fast. Within a few warm-up and working sets you can feel the muscles harden. As far as the stimulant portion goes I found this to last pretty strong and for quite some time. I personally handle Yohimbine just fine, so I got no side effects of cold sweats, shivers, or an increased heart rate. I found the energy to last for 90-120 minutes and even into the post-workout period. The pump stayed steady all workout session and even on my drive home. Not once did I feel over stimulated, nor did I feel like it was too weak to help me push through a workout.
Fasted
I did 2 scoops FullBlitz in 8oz water for a pre-workout fasted session. What I will state is the energy and focus aspects hit much harder in a fasted state. The only downside is the pump does not last as long or come on as strong due to a lack of carbs, sodium, and water first thing upon waking. For a 2nd fasted workout I completed with using much more water then usual (32oz) and 1 TSBP of sea salt (to help pump). Since I am fasted I am going to try and give my body any advantage to utilize the product properly. I did notice that with more water in my system and sodium this helped bring out the pump. I trained arms and after 2 exercises (bicep and tricep superset) I started to feel my skin harden. Overall I am pleased that I can get some effects with no carbs in my system, but the grass is always greener when you factor in carbs to help illicit pump

My best advice would be to do 1 scoop of vasoblitz and 1 scoop of fullblitz in 16-20oz of water, This will help give the body enough water to enhance the pump agents of the product for a fasted workout. For Fed Training 8-10oz would be suitable for 2 scoops (2 Fullblitz or 1 Fullblitz + 1 Vasoblitz)