In the Mail ....

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not big on high-stim products, I ended up getting this delivered recently using my Am***n gift card from Xmas.

So far, pretty good, clean energy, no crash. Let me know if any of you guys can recommend any other low-stim pre-workouts.
I like a little boost since I train at 5 AM, just not the high stim, shaking and crashing that most cause me.

View attachment 178482
One of my go to pre’s for sure

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 178532

Decided to try something new. Looks decent enough
I really do like that new profile (some things like glycerol and the inferior choline-bitartrate are unneeded) and the dosages. However, naturally-sourced caffeine for whatever reason just doesn't hit the same as anhydrous for me.. looks like this should pack a punch!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Tingles, I'm Out!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I really do like that new profile (some things like glycerol and the inferior choline-bitartrate are unneeded) and the dosages. However, naturally-sourced caffeine for whatever reason just doesn't hit the same as anhydrous for me.. looks like this should pack a punch!
Ya I’m interested to see, I’ll give it a go tomorrow night

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BFR.jpg

I had a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card, I thought I would Give These A Try !!

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 178546

I had a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card, I thought I would Give These A Try !!
Occlusion training on arms or legs day!!! The best!! Just make sure you only train the muscle group using the bfr bands once a month. When your arms turn dark purple from all the extra blood, you’ll see what I mean!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are you planning on running for PCT on the R Andro shred?

Tank88 That pic is from a while back, I forget what I used ...

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
VASO resize.jpg

Finally over a nasty winter bug that had me out most of the week. I can't wait to get off work and start putting this product through it's paces. Very excited based on the feedback. I also really like what this company is trying to be about.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks Rocket3015 i'm look at an androhard run so just looking for pct ideas
Afi140 can probably help you out with that !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you’re good

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to get a bunch of flexatril that expires this month. Anyone see any issues?
Best time to buy supps when their close dated cause some of them you get for a fraction of the
original price and most are always fine to use past the expiration date.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About to get a bunch of flexatril that expires this month. Anyone see any issues?
YES --- What Ever You Do Don't Use Them ---- Send Them To Me I Will Get Rid Of Them For You !!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_6970.JPG

The Solution hooked me up with these. Just 9$ a pound then a bunch of other stuff for dirt cheap which has not arrived yet

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 178795
The Solution hooked me up with these. Just 9$ a pound then a bunch of other stuff for dirt cheap which has not arrived yet
Tried two scoops 1 each time of the cookies and cream and this is hands down the best cookies and cream one ever had. Can’t wait til breakfast for the blueberry muffin

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you’re a fan of low/no calorie condiments
IMG_8275.JPG

Got a 3 pack for 25% off with 25BRAND1 at their amazon store

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Tried two scoops 1 each time of the cookies and cream and this is hands down the best cookies and cream one ever had. Can’t wait til breakfast for the blueberry muffin
Oh really? I just don't know what to think of the cookies and cream. I am looking for a new cookies and cream to try before going back to one I really like in Beverly UMP. That is the kind of flavor I like when it's called cookies and cream. Same as what Muslcepharm Combat used to taste like back when I used it like 5 years ago. Reviews of the Spartan flavor just seem all over the place and not coming in a small 2 pound tub I am hesitant.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh really? I just don't know what to think of the cookies and cream. I am looking for a new cookies and cream to try before going back to one I really like in Beverly UMP. That is the kind of flavor I like when it's called cookies and cream. Same as what Muslcepharm Combat used to taste like back when I used it like 5 years ago. Reviews of the Spartan flavor just seem all over the place and not coming in a small 2 pound tub I am hesitant.
Tried PES Select cookies and cream? Damn tasty!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's all Chuck Diesel

But you are welcome !!

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Tried PES Select cookies and cream? Damn tasty!
Yep, anything PES is pretty much tasty. Thery have a unique cookies and cream for sure. I say unique because all their takes on flavors are amazing and "different" then standard what's on the market. Might have to give it a go again soon. I forgot to mention another brand that has an amazing lineup of flavors. Nutrakey has some very, very good flavors.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Geez, so much product. Here I am with a huge backlog of stuff and trying to use up a few old pres I had to freeze and blend since they were starting to glob up and harden. C4 Ultimate and P.P.K. are the 2 I am going through now due to this issue.

I need to get my hands on the C4 Ultimate, powder and RTD, in the sour flavor.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beverly only had once but it was very good. This just nails the cookies and cream flavor that at I’m expecting when I take each sip. Tops in my book. And the blueberry muffin is excellent too. Bob was spot on. More muffin than blueberry but the blueberry is definitely there. I like that it’s different than the other blueberries out there which I also like too.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
That whole lot costed me under $180 for for 15 products and 3 cases of cans.
Budget and smart shopping

If you have products clumping you don't need to buy more because that means older stuff just will keep getting worse or expire. You need to calm down with your supplement spending. You go way overboard and you even admit it on another board.

Take a step back and realize your own red flags. You have an addiction that needs to stop because it is clear it just keeps getting worse over time. Other memers on that other board have told you the same thing. Just trying to be real with you.
Thanks man I know you are just being honest and telling me what I need to listen to. I have stopped buying pres, which is a start, but still need to slow down on the protein and other stuff.

Beverly only had once but it was very good. This just nails the cookies and cream flavor that at I’m expecting when I take each sip. Tops in my book. And the blueberry muffin is excellent too. Bob was spot on. More muffin than blueberry but the blueberry is definitely there. I like that it’s different than the other blueberries out there which I also like too.
Sounds good only wish they sold all the flavors in the 2 pound option.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Candy corn woot woot... I don't even like candy corn LOL everybody propping it
0201191545.jpeg

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you SS! Already have a few other supps, but have been waiting on this one. Shreddy for month #1!
1549055889206.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Repp Sports Raze Energy Drink Review

[video=youtube;VTLgPCDEOo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTLgPCDEOo4[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTLgPCDEOo4

Taste

Phantom Freeze – The Phantom Freeze flavor is Repp Sport’s knockoff of a White Monster Ultra flavor. The combination of grapefruit and citrus are present upon first sip and the sweetness is enhanced into the aftertaste. Repp Sports did a very good job on capturing the flavor as it continues to grow on you the more you drink it. The best way to put this flavor is to take a regular sprite soda and combine a freshly squeezed grapefruit together. When comparing this to other white monster energy drinks on the market it surpasses hyde power potion and the 3D energy drink in my opinion.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine
Hydration Matrix – Taurine & Potassium Citrate
Performance Blend – Betaine (Hydration & Cellular Concentration)
LCLT (Recovery)
BCAA’s (Additional Free Form Amino Acids)
Focus Matrix – L-Tyrosine, Choline, Alpha GPC (Nootropics for cognitive enhancement and mental clarity)

Cost
The prices on REPP Sports Raze energy drink will vary depending on promotion. These retail at $30 for a case of 12. I have seen them drop to 20-30% off from time to time. Therefore it would make them $21-24/Case of 12 cans. When you break down the math it is around $1.75-$2/Can. If you want to wait to try these in a local B&M you may pay upward to $3 a can before investing in cases.

Rankings
1. Sour Gummy Worms
2. Phantom Freeze
3. Grape Bubblegum
4. Guava Mango
5. Watermelon Frost
6. Strawberry Colada

Comparing other energy drinks

If you favor pure flavor → Bang
If you favor a coffee replacement, afternoon get me up, and well-rounded energy drink → C4 Carbonated
If you favor pure energy and focus → Hyde Power Potion
If you favor a strong long lasting energy drink → Repp Sports Raze
If you favor a fully-fledged pre-workout carbonated beverage → C4 Ultimate Carbonated

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know man, the last time I cycled it two months in a row, I had really great results. I'm stoked for another run.
Won’t run a cut without it anymore. Appreciate the feedback

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Won’t run a cut without it anymore. Appreciate the feedback
Seriously, I pretty much have to stay in deficit, cut, recomp mode or I just gain weight so fast. Especially now that I'm almost 35.
It stinks but it is what it is.
I'm getting accustomed to the lifestyle and diet. I just joined a Boot Camp Class to target the areas that just weren't getting there with strength training and LISS.
Just finished my first week, it's only 30 minutes, and I know it's probably not many AM members' cup of tea, but Daaaauummm. It's intense, but great, and exactly what I needed.
I'm looking forward to strong, lean results. Especially with True Shred! I will also be pairing it with Radiate caps and I'm gonna give Endure a shot for peri-workout as I'm not a big pre fan.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
With radiate on top you have a killer stack. Keep it up. I’m right behind you at 32 lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg lol ??*♂

It’s 12 tubs of Scivation Quake 10.0 (6 watermelon and 6 lemon)

I’ll try again tomorrow?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1746.JPG

Hah! It worked lol

Literally the most well rounded pre workout IMO. It’s a shame they DC’d it.