Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fuel.jpg

This might be the first supplement purchase I ever made money on, bought for $25.95 got a $30.00 rebate. The Solution always has "The Hookup" Thank you!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review (as always)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
520C415D-918A-4A9D-B636-080E64B814B4.jpeg

Anyone tried the brand, Applied Nutrition? Anyone in Dubai who can help me make some good deal purchases?

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nutrabio EAA Pure Dragonfruit Candy Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AolbaIABGbQ
[video=youtube;AolbaIABGbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AolbaIABGbQ[/video]

Taste

Dragon Fruit Candy - Dragon Fruit is a fruit that does not have a lot of flavors if you ever ate one. Nutrabio found a way to take the fruity kiwi based flavor and enhance it with a candy tart aftertaste. The extra hint of sweetness really shines and provides the strength needed to make this flavor burst. The sweet and sour combination makes for a unique twist on an untypical flavor. In my opinion it is not Nutrabio's best, but I am very partial to Cherry Limeade.

Mixability

I used 8 oz. of water and 1 scoop to mix EAA Pure. Usually, with a larger scoop size, there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. There was no foaming or issues with mixing the product. After 10 shakes this was totally dissolved. Nutrabio is very good with mixability across the board on all of their products.

Formula

Per Scoop:
~8.2g BCAA/EAA Blend
1.2g Taurine (Hydration/Electrolyte Balance, Regulates immune system & antioxidant function)
600mg L-Alanine (Recovery, Performance)
500mg Coconut Water Powder (Hydration)
50mg Astragin (Amino Acid/Ingredient Uptake)

Nutrabio is famous for transparent formulas. This is just another great product that has a very well dosed ingredient profile. This is EAA Energy without the caffeine/stimulant portion.

Cost
$29.99 for 30 Servings. For $1/Serving for a very well dosed EAA product. Factor in the cost per serving ratio and it is very competitive on the market. Nutrabio flavors very well, and tells you every single ingredient and dose in the profile. That is what makes it well worth the money. The issue here is EAA Pure is for Brick & Mortar stores only, so unless you have a local carrier that has NB products in stock it will be hard to grab this item on their supplement line.

Great review Bob. Been following this company since seeing them on price Plow, there products are actually very well dosed but you don’t hear about the company much. There pre and Intra Blast look great.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jtmass You do get around !

rax

rax

Awards
Shout out to MonteRXS and TheMyth for the great deal and of course their outstanding customer service! Looking forward to trying the Radiate+ first thing in the morning!
20190101_214506.jpeg

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A couple pre’s I’ve recently bought. Mega Pre was BOGO for $40!

63A2D79C-0097-492B-B977-5DA478B79767.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
soxbsbll05 How's the Elf Juice ??

rax

rax

Awards
Got in on some Christmas deals, BOGO on the FUEL. Thanks to The Solution for the great sales
20190104_182712.jpeg

rax

rax

Awards
need a flavor review on the white fuel. be brutally honest bro.
Just drank a scoop mixed in 16 oz of water, I'm using it as a cheap energy drink replacement, and it honestly tastes just like a white monster. Same spot on sweetness with a lite bit of that sour tang. It's really good, very enjoyable.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just drank a scoop mixed in 16 oz of water, I'm using it as a cheap energy drink replacement, and it honestly tastes just like a white monster. Same spot on sweetness with a lite bit of that sour tang. It's really good, very enjoyable.
awesome. thank you sir.

Meangreen124

Awards
I’m not much for reviews on other sites (I’m PricePlow associated) - but I’ll echo this.

White Frost tastes very close to white monster (which I love). Its as carbonated or fuzzy, natural - but I can see how this would be idea for an energy drink replacement.

To mimic the flavor as best you can, use VERY cold water. I mixed mine with 12-14oz of water and was very surprised.

Would I use this as my preworkout? Nope - it I would do in a pinch if I had nothing else and I will consider changing to this as my “morning energy drink pick me up” once my stash of white Monsters run out!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Quest Nutrition Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Bar Review

Taste
Chocolate Hazelnut - When the words chocolate hazelnut come together the first thing that pops in my head is nutella. The base of the bar resembles double chocolate chunk which provides a dense semi-sweet chocolate flavor. Inside the bar is added chocolate chips, which enhance the bold chocolate flavor. Lastly, the bar includes hazelnuts to provide a crunchy aspect to provide enhanced texture to the soft protein bar. Overall this doesnt taste like nutella, but every element included is accounted for and true to its name. I am not huge on nuts in protein bars, but Quest nailed what they were going for.

Texture

Out of the wrapper you can notice the bar has the usual quest bar texture with the added flakiness from the mix-ins included inside and outside of the bar. Since quest moved back to the original formulation the bar is much softer then the previous corn syrup model. Not to mention these digest much easier and are not hard as rocks.

Formula

8g Fat
23g Carbs
20g Protein
14g Fiber

When Quest went back to their original formula not only has this pleased a large portion of the quest community, but the general supplement consumer as a whole. It makes them digest easier (for myself) and many others. This is a unique flavor that you do not see much of on the market, and they did a good job when you try and manipulate a chocolate hazelnut flavor.

Cost

Quest retails for about $20-$24 making it right around 2$ a bar. If you were to buy a single bar off the main quest website it would be around 2.39$ per bar. Buying in bulk saves you around 40 cents a bar, but all in all if on sale its pretty cost effective for 12 bars for around 20$. When you factor in flavor, and factor in good calories for less than 200 calories a bar it's a pretty nice convenient investment. Keep an eye out because you can see box’s drop as cheap as $14-16 which is a great time to stock up.

Top 10 Quest Rankings

1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
2. Cookies & Cream
3. Mocha Chocolate Chip
4. Blueberry Muffin
5. Apple Pie
6. Chocolate Hazelnut
7. Double Chocolate Chunk
8. Chocolate Brownie
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter
10. Cinnamon Roll

Quest Nutrition Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Review

Taste
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip – The original quest Peanut Butter cookie was one of my least favorite of their protein cookies. The peanut butter flavor is bold and vastly improved in the creaminess associated with it. The salty aftertaste helps enhance the dense peanut butter flavor to make this so much better then the past. The added chocolate chips provide a rich semi-sweet flavor that goes hand in hand to compliment the peanut butter base.

Texture

Out of the wrapper you can tell these are baked cookies. Most protein cookies on the market are glorified circular protein bars. These have a different texture and feel to them to resemble a real cookie. What I do like is they are a bit rougher then most cookies, which you can puncture with your hand. This gives you the chew of a true cookie while not being hard as a rock like some protein bars can be. The texture is just right to give you the best replication of a cookie.

Formula

13g Fat
21g Carbs
16g Protein
11g Fiber

Milk protein isolate and whey protein isolate. The inclusion of butter may turn some people off, but this helps the texture and consistency of the product. The soluble corn fiber (when quest made the change to use this in their bars) won some customers and lost some. I find these cookies settle much easier then a lot of their protein bars do. The best part is there is only 1g of sugar in the cookies.

Cost

You can get a box of 12 cookies for around $20-24 depending on the website and sale being ran at the time. If you are a cookie fan this is good alternative to buying the real thing. I personally enjoy the texture compared to most cookies from other companies on the market. The flavoring is good, and the price is reasonable.

Meangreen124

Awards
Wait a week or two. With the new labeling, these legacy labeled elites will go on sale everywhere.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sparta.jpg

The Solution Got me hooked up once again. I can't wait to try all these flavors !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want to use Dura Gains, their Andro when I cut. I heard it's almost completely identical to Steel Supps 1 andro but this one is cheaper
Exact same product as BSL chosen 1 as well....same 65mg per cap totaling 130mg a day with the 3 different forms of 1-andro. Personally I run my andros at 300 minimum (even with absorption enhancers) but just make sure you have a base.

nattyhamlet

Awards
In that case I might just switch to my first choice of Chemical one

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So jealous, I just had the cinna crunch arrive :)
Only 4 of those flavours are in the U.K I think :(
The Cinna Crunch is my favorite so far.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got a tub of primaforce Peak02 but I feel like I’m allergic to it! Every time I use anything with Peak02 I get really bad stomach aches/cramps and bloating
Sorry to hear. Wife and i have had no issues with this or quake.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got a tub of primaforce Peak02 but I feel like I’m allergic to it! Every time I use anything with Peak02 I get really bad stomach aches/cramps and bloating
One of my colleague has the same reaction

me on the other hand - i love peak02 my go to intra workout and have also tried bulk in pre with no issues just increase endurance

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wife nor I have ever had a problem ???

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never had a problem with peak02. been using it for over a year. It always add to my pre.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

C4 Carbonated Cherry Limeade Energy Drink

[video=youtube;CHUZH2mGh9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHUZH2mGh9M[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHUZH2mGh9M

Taste

Cherry Limeade – Cherry Limeade is yet another phenomenal flavor to the C4 carbonated line. The cherry flavor is carried over from the Midnight Cherry drink. The bold cherry flavor and zesty limeade make a perfect complimenting pair. Upon first sip you get the sweetness of the cherry flavor. When the aftertaste kicks in this is where the density of the limeade really shines. With a steady amount of carbonation the flavors match each other perfectly. For Fans of Cherry Blade Lemonade Bang you will truly enjoy the newest addition to the Cellucor C4 Carbonated line.

Formula

The formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang and Hyde Power Potion. There is also a performance energy blend of 6.7g that contains:
• Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance

• Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, pumps, and delays lactic acid build up

• Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration

• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health.
Compared to Bang & Hyde, which have COQ10 and BCAA’s, this is a different twist to an energy drink. I personally find these hit just as hard as their competition and provide a minor boost during training.

Cost
C4 Cans Retail $27-28 for a Case of 12 cans. You can find them on sale from time to time around $22.40 for a Case of 12 (20% Off), which is around $1.80/Can. Stop into any convenience store and most people pay around $2.50-$3 a can. With the discount, it is very affordable and comparable to other energy drinks on the market. Given the cost, formula, and taste I would suggest these carbonated energy drinks for an afternoon get me up, replacement to coffee, or a carbonated pre-workout kick.

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up vs Bang and Hyde Power Potion.
Let us first understand what each one has and what differs.

Bang → Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
Hyde → Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
Cellucor C4 Carbonated → Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)

For those looking for the strongest energy and focus → Hyde
If you favor straight flavor → Bang
If you favor Performance and a good tasting product → C4 Energy Drinks

Rankings:

1. Orange Slice
2. Midnight Cherry
3. Cherry Limade
4. Twisted Limeade
5. Blue Bombsicle
6. Tropical Punch
7. Purple Frost
8. Strawberry Watermelon