In the Mail ....

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 175670

Well the protein, bcaa’s and pwo were all “mystery” selections. Only good thing is that they were dirt cheap and I see why lol.

Bars were all super cheap and honestly I don’t care if they aren’t great tasting. They are just about convenience and a low price.

Best part of the entire deal was the pwo samples and 2 free bars lol
I think those Ronnie Coleman bars are really underrated and quite good. I really liked the PBC ones and thought B Day Cake was just as good as the rest on the market.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let us know how you like the protein. Thanks for the support
I have now tried 4 different superior protein flavors and I can honestly say each and everyone of them blows six star out of the water, lol.

seriously blueberry is still my fav but I couldn't believe how much the mocha reminded me of 'mocha'....very tasty!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
More Outright Bars
Best snack bar on the market IMO

Anything is better then six star. Anyone who buys products at Walmart are buying low grade garbage.
well compared to the jaguar I would love to have my chevy truck is low grade garbage...but I am content with it, I guess i'm just a low grade kind of guy.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1798.JPG

Finally arrived! I’ll be tasting this today!!
TheMyth MonteRXS

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got 2x bottles Vicaine PM. Great product but tolerance is immediate and severe imo... only use once per week for best results.

Feelin good tho ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got 2x bottles Vicaine PM. Great product but tolerance is immediate and severe imo... only use once per week for best results.

Feelin good tho ;)
Have I even mentioned how much I like your avatar !!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I have only just used my first serving of the Radiate but initial thoughts.

Flavour is very good!

And I might just have to say that I think I was heated up more with this version than the OG!

DK912

Awards
Picked up half a year's supply of my multi and had to scoop a box of the pumpkin spice sinfits. The Solution lived up to his reputation and hooked me up with a few samples as well as 2 bars and another sinfit cookie after some confusion regarding my order.

IMG_0806.jpg

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Insane deal on quake, 12.75. Picked up another today for 7.75 and both were 40/20 serving tubs.
20181206_193006.jpeg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up half a year's supply of my multi and had to scoop a box of the pumpkin spice sinfits. The Solution lived up to his reputation and hooked me up with a few samples as well as 2 bars and another sinfit cookie after some confusion regarding my order.

View attachment 175748
Those pumpkin Sinfit cookies are amazing. By far my favorite flavor of all of them!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Feelin good tho ;)
Totally Agree. I Loved this stuff (totally out now) but did notice that using more than 1, maybe 2x/wk tolerance built insanely fast... that said, 1-2 weeks off and I had to dial the dose back as well so tolerance recovery was almost equally fast which was nice. Great stuff that I'm gonna miss

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At first glance I thought the endur3 had a cool transparent lid haha. Jealous of the bloodshred.
Lol same. Cool idea looking forward. Companies probably wouldn’t want you to know how buried their scooper is though

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have now tried 4 different superior protein flavors and I can honestly say each and everyone of them blows six star out of the water, lol.

seriously blueberry is still my fav but I couldn't believe how much the mocha reminded me of 'mocha'....very tasty!!!
Thanks for the feedback brother

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PSA: 900mg of vaso6 is a bad idea. Don’t do it unless you want your forearms to feel like steel cables after 5 sets on your first movement

#oops

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PSA: 900mg of vaso6 is a bad idea. Don’t do it unless you want your forearms to feel like steel cables after 5 sets on your first movement

#oops
Haha, nice. Wondered what the upper limit was on Vaso6, now I know!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

#oops
Next time cut it down to 800mg !!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where are you guys getting the standalone vas06? Is sns the only company selling it? Looking to add it to my preworkout.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are you guys getting the standalone vas06? Is sns the only company selling it? Looking to add it to my preworkout.
Idk if they’re the only company selling it but for single ingredient products I consider them the standard.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only one that I'm aware of... Can't usually beat SNS for quality and price though so unless its like a sketchy Chinese mfg company I doubt you'd see it cheaper anyway since its a licensed ingredient

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know of another company and they were offering a Buy 1 get 2 free promotion recently. Not sure if the quality is up to SNS' par though.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know of another company and they were offering a Buy 1 get 2 free promotion recently. Not sure if the quality is up to SNS' par though.
Tried to pm ya but your box is full, shoot me a PM if you can I'd be interested in all options. May still got with sns as I want some tta500 and they are they only guys who have it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS = First Class

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One of My Best Friends sent Me this as a early Christmas gift. I will be putting BLR products to the test! Late January or after I reach My 100Lbs Lifetime weight loss goal..

IMG_2009.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of My Best Friends sent Me this as a early Christmas gift. I will be putting BLR products to the test! Late January or after I reach My 100Lbs Lifetime weight loss goal..

I lost 85 lbs 35 years ago, but I'm sure you are like me you gain a few than you lose a few, I would love to know how much weight I have lost total in my life time probably a 1000 lbs