In the Mail ....

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought 5 since they were only 10 bucks a piece. I have an AC joint shoulder issue. You have any luck with it helping with shoulder pain?
Hey mate flexatril was my goto prior to been DC.

It was amazing, i have bursitis in both shoulders and tendonsis in one with the occasional tendonitis in my forearm (need new body right) and this stuff worked wonders. I never did the double dosing thing at the start because everything would always settle within a couple of days.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Picked this up at big lots for $15. 26 servings, taste is pretty damn good. May have to grab the other 4 they had left tomorrow.
IMG_20190202_215918.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t say I was pleased with prosupps

I had the glazed donut and it was just too sickly for me

I added most of it to oats in the end

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can’t say I was pleased with prosupps

I had the glazed donut and it was just too sickly for me

I added most of it to oats in the end
I enjoyed the Glazed Donut !!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just hit the mother load! They had the big tubs with 53 servings each for 20. 31 Robert irvine bars 25 cents a piece. A 12 count prosupps box of bars for 6, and they had quest chocolate cookies for 80 cents a piece. I haven't tried the quest cookies yet so if I like them I'll go back and buy the rest.
IMG_20190203_112756.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Score !!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice, I just ordered 3, 40 servings for 36.90 shipped.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I have a few tubs of the stim free, but sadly it is hard for me to take because too much tyrosine makes me feel like all stimmed out and unfocused. My body seems to already have enough dopamine or something

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pump igniter pwo 16oz for $20 coming this week. Has carnosyn beta alanine in it. Hope it works.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just hit the mother load! They had the big tubs with 53 servings each for 20. 31 Robert irvine bars 25 cents a piece. A 12 count prosupps box of bars for 6, and they had quest chocolate cookies for 80 cents a piece. I haven't tried the quest cookies yet so if I like them I'll go back and buy the rest.View attachment 178973
MY BAR is gooood..

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MY BAR is gooood..
Just tried one last night. They had one more box. I just received a 5 of 15 coupon so might as well grab that box, some quest cookies and maybe one more tub of powder if they have it!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok now THATS a steal. I may find that person on eBay and buy more lol Going to be a year before I go through these 40 serving tubs as is.. but like I said, you can never have too much of a good thing
Yeah I lucked out and found a seller with 3 of the 40 servings for 36.90 shipped. I'm set for months on my preworkout.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just hit the mother load! They had the big tubs with 53 servings each for 20. 31 Robert irvine bars 25 cents a piece. A 12 count prosupps box of bars for 6, and they had quest chocolate cookies for 80 cents a piece. I haven't tried the quest cookies yet so if I like them I'll go back and buy the rest.View attachment 178973
Big lots? nice score.. haven't been in one in years.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Big lots? nice score.. haven't been in one in years.
You should swing by one. Clearance stuff can be pretty amazing if u frequent them and check all the aisle.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_7188.JPG

The Solution hooked me the f up. Under a hundo for all this plus 2 tubs of Sparta bcaas that got delayed bc of that vortex thing. Oh yeah free shipping too

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CP FUEL BAJA BLAST
image1.jpeg
20190205_030956.jpg

Got home yesterday to walk up on a package containing 2 samples of BAJA BLAST.* Thanks to The Solution* . This pwo doesn't even come out/launch until 2/11/19.
Put it to the test this morning at 3am. Mixed with 10oz h2o. First thing I noticed before shaking was some beautiful colored crystals floating on the top. Caught my eye. After a few good shakes, mix was perfect.** Took my first hit, and man was I suprised.* This stuff had a carbonated effect to it. It was amazing. The taste was great!!!
After 13 minutes of ground rolling I could feel the BA kicking in with some small tingles. Once I got into my workout I noticed the tunnel vision kicking in. I was blowing through weight and sets.* I got through my workout this morning in 52 minutes and was wishing I had more time.
Overall this was a great pwo, I didn't get all wacked out. It is now 2 1/2 hours later and I still feel awesome. Just a nice smooth refreshing ready for whatever feeling.* Haven't even got to the coffee yet.* This will definitely be in my rotation in the future.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was also granted a couple samples. thank you The Solution

Here’s my thoughts....

FUEL - BAJA BREEZE

First off, i’m not looking to debate the profile of Fuel. I’m in agreement with what many others have stated. It’s obviously not a complete profile when considering it as a stand-alone preWO. However, i burn through so many ultra monsters, it’s ridiculous. switching to this, definitely would save me a few bucks. And to their credit, it’s a fully disclosed label.

i have a tub of lemon and i’m not really a fan. very strong lemon flavor and not quite sweet enough for my liking. it’s not bad, just not enjoyable enough for me to drink daily.

now to the Baja Breeze. this one is much better. if you’re a fan of the mt dew flavor, you’re probably going to like this. it is very close. it has some carbonation too. although it’s not strong, it’s a cool effect and i really don’t remember the dew having that much carbonation either. i could see myself using this for awhile. it’s definitely tasty enough to have staying power. i mixed 1 scoop in about 10 ounces of water. i would say Fuel has a slightly tangier taste than the dew. But, they did a great job capturing the flavor with enough sweetness to keep me coming back.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I lucked out and found a seller with 3 of the 40 servings for 36.90 shipped. I'm set for months on my preworkout.
I think we all got it from the same seller. Got me a tub of 40 servings for $12. Now, I just have to wait till I visit the US to get it my country. lol..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CP FUEL BAJA BLAST View attachment 179034View attachment 179035

Got home yesterday to walk up on a package containing 2 samples of BAJA BLAST.* Thanks to The Solution* . This pwo doesn't even come out/launch until 2/11/19.
Put it to the test this morning at 3am. Mixed with 10oz h2o. First thing I noticed before shaking was some beautiful colored crystals floating on the top. Caught my eye. After a few good shakes, mix was perfect.** Took my first hit, and man was I suprised.* This stuff had a carbonated effect to it. It was amazing. The taste was great!!!
After 13 minutes of ground rolling I could feel the BA kicking in with some small tingles. Once I got into my workout I noticed the tunnel vision kicking in. I was blowing through weight and sets.* I got through my workout this morning in 52 minutes and was wishing I had more time.
Overall this was a great pwo, I didn't get all wacked out. It is now 2 1/2 hours later and I still feel awesome. Just a nice smooth refreshing ready for whatever feeling.* Haven't even got to the coffee yet.* This will definitely be in my rotation in the future.
Nice review...
Looking forward to my sample! Love me some low stim pre. I have to be in bed 5-6 hours after I take it pre workout.
wonder what 2 scoops would do? You need to try it since you workout in the AM.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review...
Looking forward to my sample! Love me some low stim pre. I have to be in bed 5-6 hours after I take it pre workout.
500 mg of caff..
IMG_8861.JPG

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice review...
low stim? not at 2 scoops....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Campus Protein Baja Breeze Fuel

[video=youtube;mhdhJ1bkHj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdhJ1bkHj4&feature=youtu.be[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdhJ1bkHj4&feature=youtu.be

Taste

Baja Breeze - Baja Breeze is a replica of the famous Taco Bell exclusive Baja Blast fountain drink. The drink originated in 2004 and has since been a top seller for the fast food chain. The flavor of the beverage is a tropical lime mixture. When sipping on the product the dominant flavors are the citrus and sweet lime. The tropical aspect does tickle on your taste buds as I picked up hints of mango. If you ever go to Taco Bell or had the Limited Edition Baja Blast Mountain Dew this product is spot on in nailing that flavor. Just like the White Frost this is another carbonated flavor on the fuel line.

Ranking of Fuel Flavors:
1) White Frost (White Monster Replica)
2) Sour Watermelon Wedges
3) Baja Breeze (Baja Blast Replica)
4) Lemon Drop
** Remember I am not a big lemon fan, but it is actually very refreshing **

Mixability

CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g – Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery
Carnosyn Beta Alanine 1.2g – Power and Performance, Delays fatigue
L-Arginine 800mg – Nitric Oxide Enhancer
Betaine Anhydrous 500mg – Cellular electrolyte concentration & Hydration
L-Citrulline 450mg – Pumps, N.O Enhancer, delay lactic acid build up
L-Tyrosine 280mg - cognition-enhancing amino acid
L-Taurine 220mg – Hydration & Performance
Choline Bitartrate 250mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
Caffeine Anhydrous 200-250mg – Stimulant
Huperzine A 2.5mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
L-Norvaline 120mg – N.O. Enhancer + Pump agent

** The Limited Edition White Frost and Baja Breeze have 250mg of Caffeine compared to 200 in Sour Watermelon and Lemon **

Cost

CP Fuel is around $25 for 30 servings or $40 for 60 servings. There is a bundle Pack of 2 Fuels for $40 + a Shaker which can be discounted to $36. Whenever you buy in bulk or a larger product you will get a cheaper cost per serving.

If you are looking for a great tasting energy drink, a study aid, an afternoon pick me up, or coffee replacement that provides good energy this is a worthwhile buy. For nearly 40-60 cents a serving this is a very cost effective product

Pro’s

• Top of the line Taste
• Good Caffeine Kick
• Great Energy
• Transparent Label
• ~ 40-60 cents a scoop, which is great for energy drink replacement, coffee replacement, or everyday get me up

Con’s

• Not Clinically dosed At A Single Scoop
• More Effective At 2 Scoops, but still lackluster in some areas.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had the sweet tea and it was a 10/10. Those flavors sound delicious

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Frost Fuel tastes amazing. Mixed a scoop in about 5 ounces of cold water in a water bottle, and it mixed perfectly in a few seconds. All froth settled after a few seconds, leaving a perfectly mixed and blended drink. Flavor is spot on White Monster, and the carbonation is impressive. Maybe a tad less carbonated than the Monster, but still very reminiscent of the Monster, and maybe that difference is just drinking it from water bottle instead of a metal can. Either way, the flavor is spot on. My only complaint is I only had 5oz to drink instead of a full bottle haha. But on the plus side it won’t leave you feeling like you have to drink a whole bottle of liquid to get enough caffeine.

Flavor: 10/10 (for a drink period, not just a supplement; I’d buy this flavor powder by itself to drink all day)

Mixability: 10/10 (mixes easily and completely in a water bottle, nothing sticking to bottle or lost in froth)

Effects: we’ll see. I just drank it. But it is essentially a Monster replacement for me, not a powerhouse PWO, and it has the caffeine closer to a Rockstar than a Monster, so about a Monster and a half I think, so that is what I expect from it. A nice pick me up and way to get some caffeine. Save me money on my occasional canned energy drinks, not to replace my daily nootropic or PWO. For this goal, I give it 10/10 so far.

Crappy pics incoming.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

MTS Outright Bar Almond Butter Chocolate Chip

[video=youtube;RaBjYfGQj8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBjYfGQj8M[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBjYfGQj8M

Taste
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip – This is very similar to Marc’s original Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip bar, but replaced with almond butter. The almond butter is the dominant flavor as the oatmeal and chocolate chip inclusions enhance the bar to the fit the flavors name. The creaminess and saltiness of the almond butter are exactly like you would spoon it out of a jar. The chocolate chips are a great choice to compliment the already dense almond butter base. The honey sets off the almond butter and enhancers it to another level. This is Marc’s best bar to date.

Texture
The texture of the bars correlates a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn't need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 280
Fat ~ 14g
Carbs ~ 24g
Protein ~ 15g
Ingredients: Almond Butter, Honey, Oats, MTS Isolate Protein, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Natural Flavors

Cost
$24.99 a Box of 12 bars, which comes out to $2.08/Bar. Given websites do run sales and promotions getting these under $2 would be an easy buy. When you stack them to other bars on the market it is hard to compare them to bars that have a different ingredient profile. Marc takes a lot of pride is using no fake sugars, or fiber sources to construct a whole food bar.

Overall
THE PROS
• Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar)
• 6 simple whole food ingredients
• Digest easy and don't leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)
• Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)
• Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats
THE CONS
• Some may argue for a higher protein content (15 a touch too low). Around 20g would be better

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I love Canada but man is it tough seeing all these awesome deals you guys can take advantage of living in the US!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Nutrabio Whey Protein Isolate Breakfast Flavors

[video=youtube_share;4Ix8IlCMwjY]http://youtu.be/4Ix8IlCMwjY[/video]
https://youtu.be/4Ix8IlCMwjY

Taste

Pancakes & Maple Syrup – Upon first taste the maple flavor is the dominating aspect in this protein powder. At no point did I feel like I was eating pancakes, but the only thing that resembled it was a subtle buttery undertone from a freshly baked pastry. There is an extra kick of sweetness like you would find in a baked, but I never picked up the doughy flavor I was looking for to resemble pancakes. Overall I like this as would anyone who truly enjoys a dense maple flavor, but I am still trying to find the true pancake flavor in this.

Blueberry Muffin – This is the first Blueberry Muffin flavor on the market I have had that compliments each flavor perfectly. At no point did you find the blueberry or muffin aspect overpowering each other. Upon first taste, you get a refreshing blueberry flavor that pairs perfectly with the dense buttery aspect of a freshly baked muffin. Most companies will go heavy on the blueberry and light on the muffin or vice versa. Nutraboi found a way to make a happy medium in this protein powder. If you are looking for a true Blueberry Muffin flavor that gives you the best of both worlds Nutrabio has you covered.

Cinnamon Sugar Donut – The Cinnamon Sugar Donut from Nutrabio comes very close to replicating a snickerdoodle in flavor. The cinnamon and sugar are both strong, but not to the point where it is overbearing or too sweet. The density of the flavor is just right, and you do get a hint of donut flavoring in the aftertaste. While the donut flavor is nowhere near as strong as you would like we have to remember this is whey isolate. It will be hard to replicate a donut flavoring in a 110-calorie whey protein powder. For anyone who likes fast food, this flavor resembles cinnamon twists from Taco Bell.

Mixability

Whey Isolate protein powders are very thin in nature. For each serving I used 4-6oz of liquid. Even touching the water the powder began to dissolve and mix instantly. I have never had an issue with Nutrabio when it comes to Mixability and their protein powders. This is yet another batch of flavors that will mix with ease in a shake, in yogurt, or even mixing with a spoon.

Formula

Per Scoop:
110 Calories
0g Fat
1g Carb
25g Protein
NutraBio Whey Protein Isolate is guaranteed to be the absolute cleanest protein available. Each serving contains 25 grams of complete protein derived solely from 100% Whey Protein Isolate. Nutrabio Whey Protein isolate contains no whey concentrate, added carbs, creamers or any other filler, just pure cross-flow ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey.

Cost
If you buy a regular 2lb tub it will run you upward to $40. Upon the launch there was a bundle pack to buy all three flavors for $90 discounting them to $30 per tub. If you keep your eye out for promotions or use coupon codes you can get these for around $30-35. This is a touch better then buying them at full retail and direct from the company. Nutrabio is not sold in a ton of retailers, but you get what you pay for.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob, Very nice, helpful reviews and one of the best labels in the business !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_7476.JPG

The new fuel flavor Baja blast releases this week but I got a couple samples to test out. I replaced my morning coffee with 1 scoop in 12 oz water. It mixed super easy, maybe two swished of the spoon.

Taste is very refreshing. There’s a nice mixture of tropical flavoring but I get a really nice lime taste that stands out for me. Love the fruity aftertaste as well.

The first thing I noticed was a carbonated feel/vibe whatever you want to call it. That’s a nice and unexpected add on to an already tasty drink that I know those who love the ready to go carbonated energy drinks will absolutely love.

As far as effects go I’d say it’s a bit stronger than my morning coffee but definitely not overpower so no caffeinated jitters or anything like that. It’s just the right amount of energy for a nice little boost or jolt to keep you alert and going. The fact it’s a powder is perfect for anyone who is on the go as they don’t have to worry about it going warm. Just drop a scoop in some water, sip, slurp, gulp down and in about 15-20 minutes that initial energy boost will come saying “hello I see you”

Personally a lot of the additional ingredients aren’t quite where I’d like them to be at for a preworkout and double scooping I wouldn’t advise as 500 g of caffeine is very strong for any normal person. But I picked up two tubs of Fuel on a great sale last week. But even without being on sale you get 30 servings for under $28. That’s under $1 a serving. If you’re buying those energy drinks or a coffee shop cup of coffee you’re paying at least $2-4 per can so that’s a great savings right there but there are always specials and sales like the 2 for 36$ with a free shaker which is .60 a serving so that knocks the price down even more, for even more savings. I know this’ll be my go to energy pick me up going forward and by switching I’ll be able to use that extra money I’ve saved on other things I enjoy while still thoroughly enjoying the taste and effects of fuel. Win win.
The Solution thanks for s chance to try this flavor before release

Sent from my iPhone

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to The Solution for the samples of The new fuel flavor Baja blast.
Will give it a go pre workout this evening. Might have my daughter tri this as well. I know she likes the baja blast from Bell.

bb.jpg

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples as well, the flavoring for the Baja Breeze is on point.

Now if only Bang could get a Baja Blast type flavor for Summer...

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution hooked me up with two scoops of the Baja Breeze fuel and man oh man is this delicious. No bad aftertaste, no clumping issues, mixes perfectly

I never got into the mountain dew Baja Blast, but this stuff is probably better.

Loves this flavor would recommend to anyone who wants a nice refreshing taste on their palette
20190206_125700.jpeg
20190206_125951.jpeg