I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I see that fearn sl granules seem to be the best buy. Would the NOW sl be about the same?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I will then, it's cheap so why not. Thanks Danes

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you guys give up 21g of fat in 6tbsp lol that's almost half of my fat content for the day!

Haven't noticed anything so far from 3-4 tbsp ed of swansons granules

cciaffone

Awards
What is causing the flushing from the granules? It keeps hitting me several hours later.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys give up 21g of fat in 6tbsp lol that's almost half of my fat content for the day!

My diet is high fat high protein

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys give up 21g of fat in 6tbsp lol that's almost half of my fat content for the day! Haven't noticed anything so far from 3-4 tbsp ed of swansons granules
Tyga my man...you really on that low of fat macros?

I try to hit 65+g. Anything less and I can notice a big difference in gains and appearance. Granted, some of that difference is due to fat taking place of carbs in the macros, but I attribute a LOT to greater testosterone production. Studies have shown that low fat diets can reduce test production in normal males by quite a bit. I'm on my mobile but I can dig up some studies later if anyone is interested.

Regards,

#ThemGains

NewAgeMayan

Awards

100gm+ /day of fat crew...dont you eat eggs or milk or red meat?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it's a lot of fat macros to give up, but I don't mind getting a little bit more fat and lowering the carbs. I love this stuff! If only capped PA wasn't expensive

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga my man...you really on that low of fat macros?

I try to hit 65+g. Anything less and I can notice a big difference in gains and appearance. Granted, some of that difference is due to fat taking place of carbs in the macros, but I attribute a LOT to greater testosterone production. Studies have shown that low fat diets can reduce test production in normal males by quite a bit. I'm on my mobile but I can dig up some studies later if anyone is interested.

Regards,

#ThemGains
I know x amount of fat (sat) increases LH/leydig cells. Im a competitive powerlifter that's leaning out right now, so I don't have a lot of fat macros to give up. Hell my fats were even lower than what they are now when I was prepping for my bb show.

Now- 52g ed
Bb prep- 35-40g

100gm+ /day of fat crew...dont you eat eggs or milk or red meat?
I don't drink milk and I eat read meat 2x a week. All I eat is egg whites because I like my fat content from other sources (avocados mainly but nuts, nut butters, coconut oil, sauces)

I'm a "flexible dieter" so I eat 80-85% bro foods through the day and have 15-20% kcal allotment to play with and essentially eat what I want.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon I'll try running the anabolic diet (which is mostly protein/fats most of the time) and then I'll ramp up the PA. That'll be fun stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My diet consist on high fats and protein. I prefer fats over carbs.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know x amount of fat (sat) increases LH/leydig cells. Im a competitive powerlifter that's leaning out right now, so I don't have a lot of fat macros to give up. Hell my fats were even lower than what they are now when I was prepping for my bb show.

Now- 52g ed
Bb prep- 35-40g

I don't drink milk and I eat read meat 2x a week. All I eat is egg whites because I like my fat content from other sources (avocados mainly but nuts, nut butters, coconut oil, sauces)

I'm a "flexible dieter" so I eat 80-85% bro foods through the day and have 15-20% kcal allotment to play with and essentially eat what I want.
Lower your dose to 2 tbsp. There's no need to run it at 3-5 tbsp. Some just got that high because they can fit it in their fat macros. 2 tbsp should be getting you the 750mg minimum as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lower your dose to 2 tbsp. There's no need to run it at 3-5 tbsp. Some just got that high because they can fit it in their fat macros. 2 tbsp should be getting you the 750mg minimum as well.
Oh I know.

I have room for 3tbsp, anything above that I sacrifice food choices (fats obviously)

More PA can't be a bad thing. I'm trying 3-4tbsp for 2-3 mo. Then I'll adjust.

I only have another month or so of cutting. Then it's perma-recomp

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I know.

I have room for 3tbsp, anything above that I sacrifice food choices (fats obviously)

PA on a cut? You must have an iron will. I'm so hungry on this stuff.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to run 3-5 tbs ? :)
Ofcourse he can stay at 750mg. But personaly, 750mg was "NOTHING" compared to higher doses.
If someone want most of PA supplementation, 750mg is not the best way to go :) but if some dont want to add more fat to their diet, I totaly understand.

Try to run ArA at 500mg then run ArA at 2g. Its like night and day :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I know.

If you are concerned of Fat from granules, i suggest you to run caps containing Mediator PA. Such as muscletech Phospha muscle as example. It is much more expencive yes, but it will solve the fat "problem" :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to run 3-5 tbs ? :)
Ofcourse he can stay at 750mg. But personaly, 750mg was "NOTHING" compared to higher doses.
If someone want most of PA supplementation, 750mg is not the best way to go :) but if some dont want to add more fat to their diet, I totaly understand.

Try to run ArA at 500mg then run ArA at 2g. Its like night and day :)
You don't have to tell me. I've ran both PA and especially ArA at different doses and know for the most part a higher dose is more beneficial. And of course ArA at 500mg isn't going to compare to 2 grams lol. But the doses used in studies are 1-1.5 grams, so dosing below that wouldn't make much sense. With PA, studies use 750mg (i know you know) so that's why I said a minimum of 750mg in my previous posts.

But if someone is having to sacrifice fat macros, then they probably should lower their SL dose IMO. Or buy an overpriced PA concentrated product.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't have to tell me. I've ran both PA and especially ArA at different doses and know for the most part a higher dose is more beneficial. And of course ArA at 500mg isn't going to compare to 2 grams lol. But the doses used in studies are 1-1.5 grams, so dosing below that wouldn't make much sense. With PA, studies use 750mg (i know you know) so that's why I said a minimum of 750mg in my previous posts.

But if someone is having to sacrifice fat macros, then they probably should lower their SL dose IMO. Or buy an overpriced PA concentrated product.
Ofcourse and totaly agree :)

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, why is PA so frequently compared to ArA? Am I mistaken in thinking that they have two totally different methods of action? Is it simply because they're both fatty acids?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious, why is PA so frequently compared to ArA? Am I mistaken in thinking that they have two totally different methods of action? Is it simply because they're both fatty acids?
They're simply compared because they both give noticeable results.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They both have some legit studies behind them, and from my anecdotal experience with 4 tbsp of SL and 1.5g ArA (in the past, not stacked together), they work!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
So clearly SL and PA provide muscle fullness and glycogen retention when on. Anyone notice significant body composition changes after coming off?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So clearly SL and PA provide muscle fullness and glycogen retention when on. Anyone notice significant body composition changes after coming off?
I don't think anyone has came off of it yet.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can I stack citrulline malate with the granulars? Or fat going to limit the effects of cm?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Can I stack citrulline malate with the granulars? Or fat going to limit the effects of cm?
Idk man, but I stacked 4 tablespoons today with cit mal and agmatine and the pump was somethin serious

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All at once? Maybe pa hour before and cm and agmatine 30 minutes? Or does it not even matter? I know pa pump at 4 is intense,maybe no need for anything else.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I actually do the granules about 30-60 minutes before I drink my pre workout. Just because that'd be a lot on the stomach

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I do the granules intra-workout mixed with ergonine, sipping from a 32oz bottle. no complaints.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd get in the SL about 30-60 min prior to the workout to activate mTOR via PA.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
i'll give it a shot for a couple weeks and see if i notice any difference.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
i'll give it a shot for a couple weeks and see if i notice any difference.
Just keep in mind that the benefits of activating mTOR as kbayne is suggesting may not manifest (in a measurable perceivable sense) for months.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just keep in mind that the benefits of activating mTOR as kbayne is suggesting may not manifest (in a measurable perceivable sense) for months.
Yea, longer period of mTOR activating = more gains

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take them together pre workout regularly. In bulk/unflavored they don't taste the best together, but boy do they work well together. I haven't noticed any less effects in any aspect of my pre workout when adding the granules, only a better pump, as well as the non-acute (main) benefits of PA.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Loving Fearn so far. Between this and -epi I feel I can make good gains without resorting to hormonal "supplements".

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PA is most definitely making me retain some water. Diet hasn't changed but I'm 2-3lbs heavier

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
The PA is most definitely making me retain some water. Diet hasn't changed but I'm 2-3lbs heavier
That was exactly what I noticed a week or so in. If I recall correctly I was up 1.8lbs with no caloric change.