I'm in desperate need of help...

John243

Awards
Let me start by saying I already know after late research how much of an idiot I am. I really need advice badly. About a year and a half ago my wife left me, I had really low self asteem, especially after losing tons of weight. I was at the gym one day and the owner approached me and asked me my goals. I told him gain weight.... Anyway.. He sold me two bottles of tribol 60 which I took 6 months apart with there pct "gonads" I didnt use a SERM due to I had no knowledge and I trusted that this guy knew what he was talking about.. I'm really worried about my health.. It has been almost a year but I want to go to the doctor and have a check up.. What do I get tested for? Please any advice is awesome.. And yes I know I'm stupid..

John243

Awards
What I'm really concerned about is I have two kids and they need me, I messed up by taking this but I do not want to die..

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calm down. For about $50 you can have a private lab do blood work on you to see if your hormones are messed up. Here is a link

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/

Order the female hormone panel. This will give you an idea of all hormonal levels. From this you can see if any hormone level is abnormal. Guys here can help you with any abnormal results.

No expert myself. I just know this is a good start. Do not admit PH or steroid use to your doctor as some medical plans will drop you.

John243

Awards
ok.. What about liver and kidney damage? Would I know after months if it was damaged or do I need to be tested for that too? I'm not yellow (jaundice). I don't bruise easy.. I hardly drink alot, when i do its beer. Hopefully in good there, I do think I have a little gyno. Thank god it's not too bad, the lumps are kinda big but they are deep and it isn't too noticeable.. I'm going to the doc to have her look at it. Hopefully it hasn't gotten to the point where letro or nolva can't fix it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go to the website I posted. You have options of ordering liver and lipid panels as well. If you suspect liver damage or gyno then head to the doctor ASAP. No expert here. Go to the doctor if you suspect any medical problem.

John243

Awards
I have an appointment Monday for gyno. What would symptoms be for liver or kidney?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
You havent indicated that you have any problems at all. Aside from the fact you said you have an appointment for gyno you mentioned nothing else at all. How can anyone help if you don't say what is wrong with you? What symptoms are you having? So far gyno and a whole lot of worry? Without naming every symptom for biliary/hepatic, and renal damage, you really would know by now that something is wrong; the symptoms would be that evident. Mild elevated lab values will, for the most part, resolve on their own as long as the damaging substance is discontinued.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Relax man, odds are pretty solid there is nothing wrong with you, at least as it relates to what you took. They can help you with the gyno and get the panel to confirm it for yourself. In the mean time chillll