IGF-1 Information Here!

logan22

Awards
Dude, at your size, you need to work on your diet. 155 on 5'10" basically means you have added maybe a max of 10 lbs of lbm in your what, 12 years of lifting. Work on the diet first.

I do eat guys...all the time....at least 300gms of protein a day...beans, rice...etc....I just get soft and put on fat.....my body does not want to put on muscle.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I do eat guys...all the time....at least 300gms of protein a day...beans, rice...etc....I just get soft and put on fat.....my body does not want to put on muscle.
Did you get tested for testosterone levels? How's the sex drive? Do you need to sleep more than most?

logan22

Awards
Did you get tested for testosterone levels? How's the sex drive? Do you need to sleep more than most?

Never tested, but All is in working order. I dont need too much sleep...8hrs and im good.

sdev

sdev

Awards
Dude, at your size, you need to work on your diet. 155 on 5'10" basically means you have added maybe a max of 10 lbs of lbm in your what, 12 years of lifting. Work on the diet first.
I dont think you're taking into account the difference in bone structures. I have a very small frame and also weigh in at around 155lbs 10%bf 5'10". Most people think I weigh a lot more and are impressed with my level of muscle development. If I didnt work out I would be like 125 - 130lbs.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you're taking into account the difference in bone structures. I have a very small frame and also weigh in at around 155lbs 10%bf 5'10". Most people think I weigh a lot more and are impressed with my level of muscle development. If I didnt work out I would be like 125 - 130lbs.
So, you have 25-30lbs of added muscle at that same bodyweight and as you put it you have a very small frame, which kinda makes this the upward limit on this guy's situation. In all likelihood he has 20lbs of added muscle, which is all "newbie gain", by which I mean the amount anyone can gain with just lifting in non-specific ways and eating in non-specific ways. Anyone who dials in the diet, the training and the rest should be able to put on a lot more than that. 40lbs should be attainable for even sub-par genetics. I myself have added 60lbs of muscle with just diet and training, on my 5'9'' frame. My genetics might be better than normal, but my test levels were always a bit below average.

norwegianX

Awards
How should I mix the IGF-1 LR3? Should I storage it in acetic acid for about 1mg/ml? Can I apply more acetic acid than the recommended 1mg/ml? When I`m going to pin it, should I use BA or just steril water, and how mutch?

I got 3mg IGF-1 LR3, and 10ml acetic acid.

Someone know were to order acetic acid?

I also have 4mg pMGF, should I just storage this in BA? How many mg/ml do you guys recommended?

Again, sorry for my awfully english:p

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
How should I mix the IGF-1 LR3? Should I storage it in acetic acid for about 1mg/ml? Can I apply more acetic acid than the recommended 1mg/ml? When I`m going to pin it, should I use BA or just steril water, and how mutch?

I got 3mg IGF-1 LR3, and 10ml acetic acid.

Someone know were to order acetic acid?

I also have 4mg pMGF, should I just storage this in BA? How many mg/ml do you guys recommended?

Again, sorry for my awfully english:p

s

I suggest mixing 1 mg (1000 mcg) IGF 1 with 3ml (3cc) of acetic water.

Using a 1cc insulin syringe, draw 1cc out of the bottle that contains 3cc of the acid water/IGF-1 mixture. In a separate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.

Dosages in the range of 10-20mcg per day (taken 15-20 minutes after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue. More importantly, these “moderate” dosages (by some people’s estimation) stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid “downregulation” of the all important IGF-1 receptors. Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn’t matter how much you inject.
As dosages climb to over 50mcg per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially and, from what I’ve observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching halt.

Hope this helps

norwegianX

Awards
s

I suggest mixing 1 mg (1000 mcg) IGF 1 with 3ml (3cc) of acetic water.

Using a 1cc insulin syringe, draw 1cc out of the bottle that contains 3cc of the acid water/IGF-1 mixture. In a separate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.

Dosages in the range of 10-20mcg per day (taken 15-20 minutes after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue. More importantly, these “moderate” dosages (by some people’s estimation) stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid “downregulation” of the all important IGF-1 receptors. Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn’t matter how much you inject.
As dosages climb to over 50mcg per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially and, from what I’ve observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching halt.

Hope this helps
Thank you for helping me out here:)

I wondring, the acid water I have is about 5-7%. Is this to mutch? I have read that the solution of acid water only should contain about 0,6% AA?

Can I use steril water when I pin the IGF/acid?

Should i mix the pMGF in the same way? I have read that it should be mixed with BA only, is this correct?

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I quote the board rules..

"Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to

anabolic steroids sources
cycle information
post-cycle therapy "

Not trying to pull a lawyer and use a technicality, but Igf-1 isn’t listed above. Would it be against board rules to ask you what you thought about 19-20 year olds using Igf-1? Notice I didn’t ask it, I asked if asking it is against board rules. :cool:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I quote the board rules..

"Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to

anabolic steroids sources
cycle information
post-cycle therapy "

Not trying to pull a lawyer and use a technicality, but Igf-1 isn’t listed above. Would it be against board rules to ask you what you thought about 19-20 year olds using Igf-1? Notice I didn’t ask it, I asked if asking it is against board rules. :cool:
Well I will tell you what *I* think about it: it is the stupidest thing one can do, on par with hard drugs and AAS at that age.

shlong

shlong

Awards
Thank you for helping me out here:)

I wondring, the acid water I have is about 5-7%. Is this to mutch? I have read that the solution of acid water only should contain about 0,6% AA?

Can I use steril water when I pin the IGF/acid?

Should i mix the pMGF in the same way? I have read that it should be mixed with BA only, is this correct?

1mg igf-1 R-3 mixing instructions 1/3 ml white vineger + 2ml
b-statiioc water ...it,s all about ph not microbes.Use BA =cooked

BoardGuest978

Awards
Same problem here. And I thought that IFG-1 was suppose to keep ur muscles even if you were to stop working out (Not saying that I would stop going to the gym)

But there's only so much I can stuff myself with before I start I get bloated, can't work or start puking.

All4n

Awards
Well, its funny to back when i was getting started and see how much of a dumbass i was. Its pays to do research, and alot of it. I just finished a very successful cycle of igf-1lr3 40mcg e3d. The results were much better than dosing e.d. I gained about 1 lb a week in lean mass.
How long did you run it for when using it E3D?

gymbmth

Awards
brilliant , and very informative , i have become a bit wiser bout the dosage and cycle ,
now 2 find where i can get it ,
keep the good work up

sunshine0903

Awards
IGF-1 LR3

Good read Bro

JohnnyB
peptides Price (USD) Packing size
HGH 0.85/iu 10iu/vial
IGF-1 LR3 35000/1000mg 1.0mg/vial, 0.1mg/vial
CJC-1295(with special modification))5560/1000mg 10mg/vial
CJC-1295((no special modification)1750/1000mg 10mg/vial
Hexarelin 1700/1000mg 10mg/vial
PEG-MGF 3660/1000mg 2.0mg/vial 4.0mg/vial
HGH FRAGMENT (176-191) 1050/1000mg 10mg/vial
DLys3 GHRP-6 350/1000mg 10mg/vial
MELANOTAN II 700/1000mg 10mg/vial
GHRP-6 290/1000mg 10mg/vial
Melanotan I 700/1000mg 10mg/vial
shipping and handling fee $40.00/100vials
If you have interest, contact sunshine0903 at hotmail dot com

stewie

Awards
I know you are supposed to take igf-1 immediately post workout and then consume nutrients. I want to do it pre-contest and I am on a keto diet. Can I stay with my usual whey protein shake and natty peanut butter post workout after the igf-1? or do I have to take in carbs?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Damn good question. Anyone? Anyone? (in annoying nasal monotone used in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off.")

BoardGuest978

Awards
5. Mixing- Most IGF comes suspended in BA. Hopefully it is @ 500mcg/ml or even 333mcg/ml (that would be at 2ml/mg and 3ml/mg respectively) Draw out your desired amount and back load a slin pin. Add enough Bacteriostatic Water to fill the U100 syringe completely.
Any form of IGF is ONLY supplied in a lyphosized form, which means a dry powder state. NEVER PUCHASE PRE-DILUTED LIQUID IGF!!!! There is no such product made anywhere in the world and even if there were real IGF ever present in the vial it would all be dead by the time you receive it. IGF is a very delicate peptide and must be diluted by yourself, where you have access to a refrigerator and freezer.
Suspended in BA, does that mean its Diluted? Sorry for stupid question

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM;

I have a couple questions for you all. First of all, the kits I have access to they come in vials of 1mg or 1000mcgs, along with I believe 1ml of AA. Ok, so after combing the two of them, if say I was injecting 40mcgs on an EOD protocol would this meen that pulling out 4 ticks on an slin pin would give me 40mcgs? Ok, other than IGF's ability to accelerate fat loss and vascularity, does it have any advantage over MGF? Because and plz correct me if I'm wrong both cause hypertrophy and/or localised growth as well as the formation of new muscle cells "hyperplasia"? And if using both, will they cancel each other out if not spreadout accurately? Furthermore, there is so much confusion and debate over the proper dose of both MGF and IGF. And I don't want anything but muscle growth, so in this case perhaps "less is more" so I'm thinking that 20 is the low end and 60 is the high end of most users and of course, many venture into doses exceeding 100mcgs. So for all purposes I imagine good results would come about seeing that our bodies naturally produce 1mcg or even less. Mgf seems as though if size or hypertrophy is your primary concern then mgf would be your bes option considering I will be on cycle or I will always atleast be on HRT. So for MGF does a dose of 200 - 400mcgs per week sound sufficient? And from what I read MGF is best taken 1-2 hours before a workout and twice a week??? Finally, and I'm truly sorry for all the questions, however; there is so much debate and protocols differ. So, the most important question is when using IGF postworkout aqnd you immediatly pin right after in the bodypart trained you then most get some carbs in quick so not to go hypo. And I haven't a clue with MGF about carb/protien timing. I had heard with IGF you immediatly consume a high carb/moderate protien shake; 30-45 minutes later more carbs/protien and then 1-2hrs later eat a meal. Can someone layout a timeline of what needs to be consumed from right after the injection up until its sufficient? Plz if nothing else gets answered it would be vry helpful to know exactly what u need to consume; for how long following the postworkout injection? And as far as MGF goes I haven't seen anything on timing food. Thanks for bearing with me on this. I know a lot about the use of AAS, however; this topic is so debatable in that there are different protocols and it also appears that around half of the people said these peptides were effective while the other half disagreed. I personally do believe it would cause hyperplasia. It does in mice and from what I understand our genetic code or makeup is very similiar. Once again I apologise for such a long questioned-filled post. Thanks so much to all of those who can assit me in better understanding these peptides. Major Props!

Respect,
MJ34

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are there any danger associated wtihg igf lr3 such as hypoglycemia or other potential risks?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thoughts on all grey market lr3 being low dosed slin?

Have heard this on other forums, from ppl who ran the original lr3 (forgot what it was called).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thoughts on all grey market lr3 being low dosed slin?

Have heard this on other forums, from ppl who ran the original lr3 (forgot what it was called).
If you trust your source, that shouldn't be an issue.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you trust your source, that shouldn't be an issue.
"trust your sources"? If you have never used real igf1/test it, how would you know?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"trust your sources"? If you have never used real igf1/test it, how would you know?
If you search around these boards enough you'll find some OG's that know where to go, and where not to. ;)

-John

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you search around these boards enough you'll find some OG's that know where to go, and where not to. ;)

-John
im not saying there are not good sources out there, i know most of them. Just that there is a possibility that there is NO legit igf-1 currently on the market.

If there is NO legit igf-1 on the market, no one would know because everyone would be using the same stuff and there would be no control group.

Just food for thought.

I heard this from someone who has run everything under the sun, including igf-1 from the company that first brought it to the market (not UG)(forgot what it was called).

kvothe

Awards
gropep, I know who you are talking about, he may have a valid point I dont know, I never ran gropep. I know I have had varying effects from igf1, the best I had, I did get lathargic, had some hand tightness, almost hgh type sides, also great pumps, was in pct and didnt feel like it, and this was from a research company, othef IGF's not same, felt too hypo at times threw away some, others no real effect at all. Best bet is to read reviews of a particualr brand/company, see if people are getting results that you want and then hope for the best.

IMO, I think is a nice combo of pump product and gda, but just works much better than otc stuff, and with the price, is a cheaper option as well. I hear both good and bad on the new DES version, some say only binds to reeptors in gut (bad), others results have been actual strength gains, and physique improvement (good).

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
R3(long) IGF-1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IGF stands for insulin-like growth factor. It is a natural substance that is produced in the human body and is at its highest natural levels during puberty. During puberty IGF is the most responsible for the natural muscle growth that occurs during these few years. There are many different things that IGF does in the human body; I will only mention the points that would be important for physical enhancement. Among the effects the most positive are increased amino acid transport to cells, increased glucose transport, increased protein synthesis, decreased protein degradation, and increased RNA synthesis.

When IGF is active it behaves differently in different types of tissues. In muscle cells proteins and associated cell components are stimulated. Protein synthesis is increased along with amino acid absorption. As a source of energy, IGF mobilizes fat for use as energy in adipose tissue. In lean tissue,

IGF prevents insulin from transporting glucose across cell membranes. As a result the cells have to switch to burning off fat as a source of energy.

IGF also mimic's insulin in the human body. It makes muscles more sensitive to insulin's effects, so if you are a person that currently uses insulin you can lower your dosage by a decent margin to achieve the same effects, and as mentioned IGF will keep the insulin from making you fat.

Perhaps the most interesting and potent effect IGF has on the human body is its ability to cause hyperplasia, which is an actual splitting of cells. Hypertrophy is what occurs during weight training and steroid use, it is simply an increase in the size of muscle cells. See, after puberty you have a set number of muscle cells, and all you are able to do is increase the size of these muscle cells, you don't actually gain more. But, with IGF use you are able to cause this hyperplasia which actually increases the number of muscle cells present in the tissue, and through weight training and steroid usage you are able to mature these new cells, in other words make them grow and become stronger. So in a way IGF can actually change your genetic capabilities in terms of muscle tissue and cell count. IGF proliferates and differentiates the number of types of cells present. At a genetic level it has the potential to alter an individuals capacity to build superior muscle density and size.

There is a lot of talk about the similarity between IGF and growth hormone. The most often asked question is simply which is more effective. GH doesn't directly cause your muscles to grow, it works very indirectly by increasing protein synthesis capabilities, increasing the amount of insulin a person can use effectively, and increasing the amount of anabolic steroids a person can use effectively. GH also indirectly causes muscle growth by stimulating the release of IGF when it (the GH) is destroyed in the human body. So one way you could look at it as GH being a precursor to IGF. So to put it simple IGF is more effective at directly causing muscle growth and density increases. IGF is also much more cost effective.

IGF can also be effectively used by itself and gains will still be easily noticeable. With growth hormone you need to use high amounts of anabolics and often insulin to see any gains at all, this is not the case with IGF. IGF can be used by itself and is often used by bodybuilders who bridge between cycles, during this bridge is a good time to use IGF since it has no effect on natural testosterone production so it will therefore allow you to return to normal in terms of hormone levels. A stack of IGF, PGF2a, HCG, and clomid would be a good bridge stack and would allow your body to return to normal and still allow you to retain and make new gains.

IGF is a research drug, it hasn't been approved by the FDA for use as a pharmaceutical and it is currently being researched for nerve tissue repair, possible burn victims, and also as a possible aid in muscle wasting for AIDS patients. There are many different analogs of IGF available, instead of mentioning them all, I will simply mention the two most common and the most effective. Regular recombinant IGF is one of the two, it is also the more expensive and the least effective. Regular IGF only has a half-life of about 10-20 minutes in the human body and is quickly destroyed, it can be combined with certain binding proteins to extend the half-life, but it is not a very simple procedure and there is a more effective and less expensive version available. The most effective form of IGF is Long R3 IGF-1, it has been chemically altered and has had amino acid changes which cause it to avoid binding to proteins in the human body and allow it to have a much longer half life, around 20-30 hours. "Long R3 IGF-1 is an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1 comprising the complete human IGF-1 sequence with the substition of an Arg(R) for the Glu(E) at position three, hence R3, and a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N terminus. This analog of IGF-1 has been produced with the purpose of increasing the biological activity of the IGF peptide."

"Long R3 IGF-1 is signifacantly more potent than IGF-1. The enhanced potency is due to the decreased binding of Long R3 IGF-1 to all known IGF binding proteins. These binding proteins normally inhibit the biological actions of IGF's."

It is also not as expensive since a media grade version is available which is sufficient for bodybuilding use. There is also a receptor grade available but it is VERY expensive and the only noticeable difference between the two would only be able to be noticed in a laboratory setting. The price on the black market for Long R3 IGF-1 can be seen anywhere from $300-$500 per milligram depending on the source, be wary of black market ******s of any IGF since it is a VERY difficult item to obtain. As mentioned IGF is a research product and is only available from a few laboratories in the world and is only available to research companies and biotechnology institutions. For the rest of this article when I say IGF I am now referring to Long R3 IGF-1 for simplicity sake.

Any form of IGF is ONLY supplied in a lyphosized form, which means a dry powder state. NEVER PUCHASE PRE-DILUTED LIQUID IGF!!!! There is no such product made anywhere in the world and even if there were real IGF ever present in the vial it would all be dead by the time you receive it. IGF is a very delicate peptide and must be diluted by yourself, where you have access to a refrigerator and freezer. There has also been a lot of talk by certain sources claiming to have IGF made by the Eli Lilly company, to clear things up Lilly is a pharmaceutical company and as stated IGF is a research drug and has not yet been approved, Lilly does not and never has manufactured research drugs for retail sale.

The dilutents you will need for the IGF are a weak concentration of hydrochloric acid and a sterile buffer(sterile water or bacteriostatic water) the procedure for diluting the IGF is not very difficult, the dilutents can be obtained from most local chemical suppliers and a good source of IGF would also be able to supply the necessary dilutents.

The most effective length for a cycle of IGF is 50 days on and 20-40 days off. The most controversy surrounding Long R3 IGF-1 is the effective dosage. The most used dosages range between 20mcg/day to 120+mcg/day. IGF is only available by the milligram, one mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 20mcg/day, 2mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 40mcg/day, 3mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 60mcg/day, 4mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 80mcg/day and so on. The dosage issue mainly revolves around how much money you have to spend, plenty of people use the minimum dosage of 20mcg/day and are happy with the results, and in fact several top bodybuilders use the 20mcg/day dosage and are pleased with the results. IGF is most effective when administered subcutaneously and injected once or twice daily at your current dosage. The best time for injections is either in the morning and/or immediately after weight training.

Another frequently asked question of IGF refers to the real world results, in terms of pure weight gain don't expect to gain 5 lbs. a week like you may off of anadrol or a similar steroid. The only weight you will gain from IGF use is pure lean muscle tissue, with steroids most of the weight gained is water weight. With an effective dosage you can expect to gain 1-2 lbs of new lean muscle tissue every 2-3 weeks and these effects can be increased with the use of testosterone, anabolic steroids, and insulin use. Increased vascularity is also very common, people report seeing veins appear where they never have before. And yet another effect reported is the ability to stay lean while bulking with heavy dosages of steroids and TONS of food while on an IGF cycle, this is perhaps the most pleasing effect. Increased pumps are also noticeable almost immediately, the pumps can almost become painful, pumps are even noticeable when doing cardio.

Overall, IGF is a very exciting drug due to its ability to alter ones genetic capabilities. If you can find a trustworthy source and you use it correctly it can be a VERY useful tool in your bodybuilding drug arsenal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this EXACT post. Word for word. On a site that sells IGF-1 Long R3. Can I trust this site to be legit?

Mac5150

Awards
I just purchased Acetic Acid, 6% 16 oz. I read that it needs to be .6% to be mixed with igf1, is the .6 a typo or is what I just bought need to be diluted from 6% to .6

Mac5150

Awards
Ok how bout me saying this way 9ba/1aa correct for that .6? And once that is added do I refreeze it or can I just keep it room temp for the time it takes me to use the bottle (about 25 days).

jimpepjim

Awards
can you use igf1 by its self..? will it have the same effect?
how or what do you use it with to get the best results??

jimpepjim

Awards
igf

can you use igf1 by its self..? will it have the same effect?
how or what do you use it with to get the best results??

Mac5150

Awards
I think this is a dead thread man, I never got an answer either. From what I've read, there are many different substances you can use w/ to get good results. However with that said, according to your experience with lifting and ps/roids/insulin/peptides you may just want to do it by itself. This way you'll know it's real and if it actually works or are u wasting $$$. I think there is alot of good info if you search under ifg1.

karl lane

Awards
Hello AM;

I have a couple questions for you all. First of all, the kits I have access to they come in vials of 1mg or 1000mcgs, along with I believe 1ml of AA. Ok, so after combing the two of them, if say I was injecting 40mcgs on an EOD protocol would this meen that pulling out 4 ticks on an slin pin would give me 40mcgs? Ok, other than IGF's ability to accelerate fat loss and vascularity, does it have any advantage over MGF? Because and plz correct me if I'm wrong both cause hypertrophy and/or localised growth as well as the formation of new muscle cells "hyperplasia"? And if using both, will they cancel each other out if not spreadout accurately? Furthermore, there is so much confusion and debate over the proper dose of both MGF and IGF. And I don't want anything but muscle growth, so in this case perhaps "less is more" so I'm thinking that 20 is the low end and 60 is the high end of most users and of course, many venture into doses exceeding 100mcgs. So for all purposes I imagine good results would come about seeing that our bodies naturally produce 1mcg or even less. Mgf seems as though if size or hypertrophy is your primary concern then mgf would be your bes option considering I will be on cycle or I will always atleast be on HRT. So for MGF does a dose of 200 - 400mcgs per week sound sufficient? And from what I read MGF is best taken 1-2 hours before a workout and twice a week??? Finally, and I'm truly sorry for all the questions, however; there is so much debate and protocols differ. So, the most important question is when using IGF postworkout aqnd you immediatly pin right after in the bodypart trained you then most get some carbs in quick so not to go hypo. And I haven't a clue with MGF about carb/protien timing. I had heard with IGF you immediatly consume a high carb/moderate protien shake; 30-45 minutes later more carbs/protien and then 1-2hrs later eat a meal. Can someone layout a timeline of what needs to be consumed from right after the injection up until its sufficient? Plz if nothing else gets answered it would be vry helpful to know exactly what u need to consume; for how long following the postworkout injection? And as far as MGF goes I haven't seen anything on timing food. Thanks for bearing with me on this. I know a lot about the use of AAS, however; this topic is so debatable in that there are different protocols and it also appears that around half of the people said these peptides were effective while the other half disagreed. I personally do believe it would cause hyperplasia. It does in mice and from what I understand our genetic code or makeup is very similiar. Once again I apologise for such a long questioned-filled post. Thanks so much to all of those who can assit me in better understanding these peptides. Major Props!

Respect,
MJ34
Long post man. I started off with 40 after each workout. Went to 60 and finished at 80. As far as eating. I take my shake after I pin. Then have my meal about an hour after that. I take a slow digesting carb so your levels don't spike too much. As far as going hypo it shouldn't happen. It's insulin like not actual insulin. You may get sluggish but that just let's you know to get some food in you. That's how I do it.

karl lane

Awards
I personally mix mine with BA water. It still keeps it fresh and I don't have to freeze it. I go through about a vial to a vial and a half a week so I don't need AA water

karl lane

Awards
Yes you can use it by itself or with GH or any other substance. I have a friend who runs it in the middle of his cycle with anadrol or whatever he is using at the time.

G3NEiol_lwS

Awards
lr3 made me really hungry as well as stronger and faster. even boosted focus and concentration

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
im getting a kit of igtropin long 1 r3 on monday to start my first cycle of it i plan on a 50 mcg a day for 5 weeks ive been reading up on it as much as i possibly can i guess ill just have to see how i like it.

Sketch2000

Awards
Amazing thread! (Might have to delete mine now...lol...you answered many questions)

Thanks for the info....

From all the research I've done I haven't come across many studies that discuss PCT following IGF usage.

How much can someone expect to "keep" (gains wise) following a cycle of IGF (no AS, but exercise will continue)?

Sketch

adogdrian

Awards
Hi I'm a newbie to this and I was wondering if anybody has any opinions on IGF 1 DES, I just started taking it, I reconstituted 1mg with 3ml of 0.6% acetic acid and 3ml of Bac water (to make it not sting as much). I'm injecting with a 30 gauge 5/16 needle in my lower stomach area (would that be considered a slin pin?) Is there anything I should know or do differently? Any information or constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Sketch2000

Awards
As you can tell from my handle, I love IGF-1. Consider my self a specialist with it. I would say IGF-1 is def way better then HGH, much more punch and bang for you buck! I'll post a blog soon.
Looking forward to your blog.

Sanguis

Awards
Hey guys been looking around for a while and have been interested in finding a legit place to get a hold of some injectable IGF-1. Was looking into tren ace to help cut but didn't want to cycle that just yet. So far I've run sd-10 for 4 weeks by itself at 30mg with on cycles supports fish oils cla etc. Pct on point with liquid nolva and otc pct I've also tried out extreme mass with good results. Any help with finding legit IGF-1 would be great I've looked into the age force patch but after reading around everyone's saying injectables are the way to go I figure why beat around the bush if I'm going to do it I might as well go about it in the best way I can. Thank you again for any help fell free to PM me.