iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review [Video Review at Conclusion]

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 17: Arms

Dosing: 1 Scoop INTIMIDATE 15 Mins Prior to Bed, 2 Scoops HEMAVOL, 1 Scoop Maximize V2 Prior to Workout

Workout:

CG Bench
135 x 12
185 x 10
225 x 5
225 x 4

Tricep Pushdowns
100 x 12
150 x 10
170 x 8
140 x 10

Rope Pushdowns
80 x 12
100 x 10
120 x 10
120 x 8
120 x 7

DB Preacher Curls
25 x 12
25 x 10
25 x 10
25 x 8

Machine Standing Curls
60 x 12
80 x 10
80 x 10
80 x 8

Extra Thoughts:
Ehhh, still not feeling too graet.

Effects:
Well, I definitely felt better today than I have the previous few days, and I thought I was in store for a pretty good workout. However, I was mistaken. I just felt like pretty much **** throughout; energy was really low, pumps were non-existent, stamina was terrible, strength was even worse. I probably should have taken this day off in retrospect, but I couldn't stand to miss another day. Oh well, if you didn't have bad days, I suppose there'd be no such thing as good days, either!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: Chest

Dosing: 1 Scoop INTIMIDATE 15 Mins Prior to Bed, 2 Scoops HEMAVOL, 1 Scoop Maximize V2 Prior to Workout

Workout:

Flat DB Bench
50 x 12
70 x 12
90 x 10
90 x 8
90 x 6 no rest
50 x 8

Pec Dec's
60 x 12
60 x 12
50 x 15
70 x 9
70 x 8

Hammer Strength Incline Bench
135 x 15
225 x 8
225 x 9
225 x 6

Incline Fly's
35 x 12
50 x 6
50 x 5
40 x 10

Hammer Strength Flat Bench
135 x 15
225 x 12
225 x 10
225 x 10
135 x 13

Weight Push Ups
BW + 45 x 15
BW + 45 x 12
BW + 45 x 10 no rest
BW x 6

Extra Thoughts:
GREAT bounce back day!

Effects:
Today was simply an AWESOME chest day. It started off great, as strength was pretty good, and pumps were severe, and when I got to incline hammer presses my buddy walked in who I haven't lifted with in FOREVER (littlerambo, you may know him from bb.com, as he's an MP rep) and he joined in with me. I ended up working with him for the remainder of his workout, so I did a few extra sets/exercises than I usually do, and it was great to finally have a spotter and someone to push me. Really, everything was great today; pumps, stamina, energy, focus, strength, endurance, fullness, etc. Also, I had a great sleep last night, and a few weird dreams. I seem to be leaning out a bit, even though my diet as of late has been slacking a bit.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 19: Off-Day

Dosing: 1 Scoop INTIMIDATE 15 Minutes Prior to Bed

Effects:
Happy New Years (albeit, pretty damn late, LOL). So, this day was obviously New Years day, so I took the day off. I ate a ton of **** food, and felt like **** for the majority of the day (I'm sure the copious amounts of alcohol/ugly girl I fooled around with last night had something to do with it). I did, however, remember to take my INTIMIDATE even though I was browned out. I slept good last night (obviously), but can't remember if I had any dreams or not. On a side note, I am sore as ****! It might be partially from drinking, but I know I'd be sore as hell anyways as a result of yesterday's chest workout, which completely toasted me. I started getting sore like 3 hours after my workout, so I knew I was in for some serious DOMS today.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
all i said to myself and my girlfriend when you put the TUB up to the camera was... Oh MY GOD! I love this stuff :)

2 scoops and 1 caffeine pill is my favorite, when im taking a break from Maximize v2 :)

Great review man!!!! we need to make video review a MUST for finals, its just a no brainer
LOL! Thanks a lot, man!
Very nice review brother! Thanks
Thanks, man, and not a problem!
sick video review :)
Thanks, brotha!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 20: Shoulders

Workout:

BB Shoulder Press
85 x 12
135 x 10
185 x 8
185 x 8
185 x 6

DB Side Raises
20 x 12
25 x 10
30 x 10
35 x 8
40 x 6 no rest
20 x 8

DB Reverse Flys
25 x 10
30 x 8
30 x 9
30 x 8
30 x 8

BB Shrugs
225 x 12
315 x 10
315 x 10
315 x 9

Extra Thoughts:
Not much to note here.

Effects:
Today was a pretty damn good shoulder day. Strength was pretty good, as was endurance, pumps, fullness, etc. I had a great night's sleep last night and woke up feeling refreshed. My chest was still pretty sore from the other day which did interfere a bit with my presses, but no real harm there. All in all, a good day!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 21: Legs

Workout:

Leg Extensions
120 x 15
180 x 12
200 x 10
220 x 10
220 x 8

Lying Leg Curls
100 x 12
130 x 10
150 x 8
150 x 7 no rest
100 x 8

One Legged Leg Press
2 plates x 12
4 plates x 12
3 plates x 10
3 plates x 10
3 plates x 8

BB Front Squat
135 x 10
135 x 10

*triset with*

BB Back Squats
135 x 10
135 x 9

*triset with*

SLDL's
135 x 15
135 x 13

Extra Thoughts:
Grueling leg day!

Effects:
Well, today's workout was awesome, even though I had to move furniture and the likes all day, as my family and I are getting ready to move into our new house that we've been building for about the last 6 months (which has sucked). I thought it was going to be a tough workout to get through considering I used my legs pretty much all day and they were already fatigued, but it was quite the contrary. In fact, it was one of the better leg days I've had, and I even threw in a tough triset of front squats/back squats/SLDL's, and even though I went light, I was completely toasted at the end. Also, I did some calf work, but it was pretty random and I didn't take note of it. Lastly, I counted my scoops of Intimidate left last night and I think I'm going to have about 24-25 full scoops, so I am nearing the end of this log. It's unfortunate because the last week or so is where products like these shine, and I think I'm starting to notice a difference in the gym my past few workouts.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do some heavy leg extensions bro. Do you go fast, slow, squeeze at the top, etc?

I do 15 reps slow with tight squeezes and holds.. but can only do like 150 pounds!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
You do some heavy leg extensions bro. Do you go fast, slow, squeeze at the top, etc?

I do 15 reps slow with tight squeezes and holds.. but can only do like 150 pounds!
Some days I go really slow, and other days I go faster, but I always squeeze at the top. I always hold my last rep at the top for as long as possible, but it depends on what weight I'm using/what kind of sets I'm doing for the previous reps. The machine I have at my home gym is VERY light, so don't let that weight confuse you. When I'm on my machine at school or the one I used this past summer in FL, I usually go up to mid 100's as well.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 22: Off-Day

Effects:
Today was a very, very busy day, and I didn't have time to get a lift in. Moving into this new house has been a giant pain in my house the past 6 months. Anyways, I slept great last night, and had some VERY ****ed up dreams. Like I've stated a thousand times, I'm not a fan of dreaming, as mine are generally super ****ed up, but this is certainly seeming to increase the amount/intensity of dreams I've been having. Also, my legs are sore as fawk from yesterday, so I can't say I'm noticing any increase in recovery from this stuff as of yet (I've never, ever noticed an increase in recovery from anything).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off day??? Da fuk is that?

:p

Day 22: Off-Day

Effects:
Today was a very, very busy day, and I didn't have time to get a lift in. Moving into this new house has been a giant pain in my house the past 6 months. Anyways, I slept great last night, and had some VERY ****ed up dreams. Like I've stated a thousand times, I'm not a fan of dreaming, as mine are generally super ****ed up, but this is certainly seeming to increase the amount/intensity of dreams I've been having. Also, my legs are sore as fawk from yesterday, so I can't say I'm noticing any increase in recovery from this stuff as of yet (I've never, ever noticed an increase in recovery from anything).

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Off day??? Da fuk is that?

They are not fun :mad:.

Side note, I'll get my last few days posted in here and wrap this baby up tomorrow! Sorry 4 the wait (no Wayne)!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stoked for final review...

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Just read your whole log... thank you so much for doing this...

ofc like everyone else, your final video review is the most anticipated video since Harry Potter (<----lame i know...kill me if ya want :p )

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 23: Back

Workout:

Hammer Strength One Arm Rows
1 plate x 15
2 plates x 10
2 plates x 10
2 plates x 8

T-Bar Rows
3 plates x 15
5 plates x 10
6 plates x 8 (PR)
6 plates x 6

Rack Dead's
225 x 15
315 x 10
405 x 8
405 x 7
405 x 6

Lat Pulldowns
160 x 12
200 x 10
220 x 8
210 x 6

BB Shrugs
315 x 10
315 x 8

*superset with*

DB Shrugs
65 x 12
65 x 10

Extra Thoughts:
Heavy daaaaayzzzz.

Effects:
Today was, quite possibly, the most grueling, heavy back day I've had in over a year. I lifted with my old lifting partner again (littlerambo), and he is one strong mother ****er, and always pushes me to my limits (I do the same for him). For this reason, I went heavier than I usually do on just about every exercise (while still keeping good form; I didn't match his weights on a lot of things to satisfy my ego), and I set a PR on t-bar rows (as noted above), which was great considering the weight I'm currently at. I had insane pumps, and everything was above baseline. By the time I finished the rack dead's (which I rarely ever do; I prefer regular dead's myself) I was completely drained, but stuck it out for a few more reps. It's a shame I only have one dose of this stuff left, because I feel like it's really starting to kick in. Also, I had extremely, extremely ****ed up dreams last night, and slept like a baby. Also, libido seems to be a lot higher than normal as well!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 24: Chest

Workout:

DB Bench
50 x 12
70 x 12
90 x 8
100 x 6
100 x 4

Decline DB Fly's
30 x 12
40 x 10
40 x 7
35 x 8

Hammer Strength Incline Bench
1 plate x 15
2 plates x 10
2 plates x 8
2 plates x 6 no rest
1 plate x 7

Pec Dec's
50 x 12
60 x 8
60 x 7
60 x 6 no rest
40 x 5 no rest
20 x 8

Extra Thoughts:
Last workout :(. feelsbadman.jpg

Effects:
Well, today was my last workout on INTIMIDATE, and it was a good one! Strength was really good, as I haven't gotten under the 100's alone in quite some time, and they didn't feel overwhelmingly heavy in the least (no where near a PR, as I've done the 125's for a few reps back when I was at 220 lbs.). Pumps were fantastic, and I couldn't touch my shoulders for the majority of the workout. Endurance, stamina, etc., were all good as well. Libido was high again today, which has definitely been something that I've noticed for the past week or two. Again, it sucks that there wasn't a full 30 days in this jug, as I have definitely started to see pronounced benefits the past week or so. It seems like a minimum of a month would be a good "cycles" length for this stuff. At any rate, I'm going to give myself a little time to return to baseline so I can really gauge my thoughts on this stuff, and then I'll post a final review. Thanks for everyone who's been following along, and to all the fellas at iForce for letting me try this stuff!

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Again, it sucks that there wasn't a full 30 days in this jug, as I have definitely started to see pronounced benefits the past week or so. It seems like a minimum of a month would be a good "cycles" length for this stuff.
Seems to be the general consent. I felt the same, the first 2 weeks were good, the last week was better, and the last 4 days were AWESOME!! I'd think 6 weeks at a minimum per cycle.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll be selling this in 4 week supplies(full 30 doses/bottle), so I don't doubt that there will be a lot of people picking up 2-4 bottles at a whack :)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Day 23: Back

Workout:

Hammer Strength One Arm Rows
1 plate x 15
2 plates x 10
2 plates x 10
2 plates x 8

T-Bar Rows
3 plates x 15
5 plates x 10
6 plates x 8 (PR)
6 plates x 6

Rack Dead's
225 x 15
315 x 10
405 x 8
405 x 7
405 x 6

Lat Pulldowns
160 x 12
200 x 10
220 x 8
210 x 6

BB Shrugs
315 x 10
315 x 8

*superset with*

DB Shrugs
65 x 12
65 x 10

Extra Thoughts:
Heavy daaaaayzzzz.

Effects:
Today was, quite possibly, the most grueling, heavy back day I've had in over a year. I lifted with my old lifting partner again (littlerambo), and he is one strong mother ****er, and always pushes me to my limits (I do the same for him). For this reason, I went heavier than I usually do on just about every exercise (while still keeping good form; I didn't match his weights on a lot of things to satisfy my ego), and I set a PR on t-bar rows (as noted above), which was great considering the weight I'm currently at. I had insane pumps, and everything was above baseline. By the time I finished the rack dead's (which I rarely ever do; I prefer regular dead's myself) I was completely drained, but stuck it out for a few more reps. It's a shame I only have one dose of this stuff left, because I feel like it's really starting to kick in. Also, I had extremely, extremely ****ed up dreams last night, and slept like a baby. Also, libido seems to be a lot higher than normal as well!
Good lifts there brother. Would you say that Intimidate complimented the Maximize v2 and Hemavol well?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll be selling this in 4 week supplies(full 30 doses/bottle), so I don't doubt that there will be a lot of people picking up 2-4 bottles at a whack :)
With a good intro price at the planet like I am sure they will.. I clearly see that happening as well!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Sorry for the delay. I had every intention of getting the video up this past weekend but I started a new job the other day and I've been absolutely swamped lately. I'll try my best to get it up this week, but if not, I promise it will be up by Sunday at the ABSOLUTE latest!

Thanks for you patience!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
16 hours of work today. Kill me now. Just got home, time for bed.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm going to have to push this review back yet again :(. I'm extremely sorry for this, but, again, I haven't had any time at home to do this review. It will be up soon, though, and I promise I won't forget about putting it up!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I'm going to have to push this review back yet again :(. I'm extremely sorry for this, but, again, I haven't had any time at home to do this review. It will be up soon, though, and I promise I won't forget about putting it up!
When you get the review up could you post it at supplement reviews .com?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Bump for iforce and nutraplanet to put this in my mouth asap

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
In the eternal words of MC Hammer: Just for a minute, let's all do the bump!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered mine last night can't wait for it to get here

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Publishing as we speak! VERY, very, very sorry for the delay!! Looks like this'll be my last log for a while :(. Just don't have the time anymore.

Also, as a way to try to make it up for my delay, I'm going to buy some Protean tomorrow and I'll post a video review of that as well.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Without further adieu...

BIG thanks to iForce for letting me be one of the first people to try this stuff out! I really enjoyed my time with INTIMIDATE, and even though I never noticed much from DAA, the same can't be said with this stuff. Again, I'm terribly sorry for taking so long to get this thing up, and I will have a Protean video review posted soon that I'll link in here as well!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all shall be forgiven with loyalty and video reviews :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
all shall be forgiven with loyalty and video reviews :)
LMAO! I'm also considering picking up a tub of Maximize Intense. Hmmm....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good video review man. Sucks I just found out about this product the other day so I didn't get to follow along

Glad u pointed out it will be capped- not a fan of powders pre bed.

Did u notice any estrogen effects from any rise in test? Water retention or fat build up in problem areas? I'm assuming no bc u said u leaned out..

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Good video review man. Sucks I just found out about this product the other day so I didn't get to follow along

Glad u pointed out it will be capped- not a fan of powders pre bed.

Did u notice any estrogen effects from any rise in test? Water retention or fat build up in problem areas? I'm assuming no bc u said u leaned out..
No sir! None whatsoever!

No problem, though! Thanks for coming in for the review :D.