IFN's METHYL ST-10 Log********SPONSORED********** ********

princevince

Awards
  • Established
First off, I would like to give a big "THANK YOU" to IFN for entrusting me and giving me the opportunity of running their Methyl St-10.

I have ran m-sten in the past, actually 3 times but all stacked with other compounds, so I wasnt able to quite decypher what m-sten is really about and what it can do on it's own. But thats all about to change.

I'm looking forward to an experience simular to sd and m1t in terms of the compounds attributes. This would be a light bulking run, with the aim of attaining and increase in strength and size as well as putting on anything between 5-8lbs. when all said and done. But if i happen to attain more, so be it, the more the merrier.

I will be starting things off at 2 caps a day and will be taking it from there. I received product today, but will be setting things off tomorrow. I've been taking my cycle support for a couple of days now and have increased my water intake, so things should be smooth as far as the liver is concerned.

Don't know just yet about how it plays on the heart rate, but i'm good there also as the cycle support should have that in check too.

My on-cycle supps. will consists of: protein, multi v, creatine, cycle support, dhea, pwo, co-q-10 and some bcaa's.

Looking forward to making this a fun run, so if you're in for a ride, ride with me playa's....

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully they have some great sales this labor day weekend cause i'm in need of some carbs. Sd is a carb monster, and being they say this is simular, i will be having to stock up, to achieve "DEM-GAINZ"

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Ahhh yah I turned down this to run THE1 but ive ran Sten before. It should be a good run!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hopefully they have some great sales this labor day weekend cause i'm in need of some carbs. Sd is a carb monster, and being they say this is simular, i will be having to stock up, to achieve "DEM-GAINZ"
I didn't have huge cravings with Sten. I actually had more cravings with Osta lmao.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
And one more post lol...

What mg is each of their caps? 5?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
10mg

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten solo? Eh had a buddy running this so interested in comparing results.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Day: 1

Weight: 215lbs.

thanks fellas for dropping in and sub'n, im feeling the love:love:. well i popped my first tab(10mg) this morning, and heading to work. hope this compound doesn't cause me to become too lethargic and mess with my appetite. me loves to eat and hate when i have to force feed myself. ran into that a few times on a couple of cycles, which sucked cause i was on a bulk, like this one, but i soon shall see.

will update a little later after work, which i know that i shouldn't expect much being its my first day and dose. but enjoy chopping it up with my fellas here on AM.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
So far, so good. I'd figured i'd chime in while i'm on break to past time. Nothing to report as in terms of effects just yet. I'm sure in a few more days this'll be fully active. I usually start noticing the effects around 3rd day when i cycle, and if this is very simular to sd/m1t, i'm sure by the weekends end, i should feel the difference. can't wait.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So far, so good. I'd figured i'd chime in while i'm on break to past time. Nothing to report as in terms of effects just yet. I'm sure in a few more days this'll be fully active. I usually start noticing the effects around 3rd day when i cycle, and if this is very simular to sd/m1t, i'm sure by the weekends end, i should feel the difference. can't wait.
Mine took a little over a week.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:reporter:
Day:3

Sup fellas. Things are starting to kick in, nicely. Appetite has increased and so has my energy. This METHYL ST-10 has put a pep in my step, i have to say since day 1. Shortly after my 2nd dosing on day one, i felt sort of like a euphoric energy inside, physically and mentally. Which been heightening my desire to go even harder during my sessions. Havent noticed my strength increasing yet, but it's only the top of the third day.
It should be in full swing by labor day i say. For the last 2 days been eating non stop, thats a sign in its self. Time to increase the carbs i would say, cause sd had me feeling and doing the same. Have a few products in cart here at NP, but stratergizing as to what i actually need as to what i want to try:thinking:... Decisions, decisions:aargh4::dunno:. This years "LABOR DAY SALE" is ok but i've seen better here at NP. Guess you can't win all of the time. Kudos to my pockets though :veryhappy:

Jared.P

Awards
In to see how msten treats you. One of the cycles I want to try

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Day:5
IFN, 5th day in and "FULLY ACTIVE" already. Starting to feel muscles hardening up already with slight strength increasing. I just put in a light dumbell session, nothing too crazy, just some:
Alternated Bicep Curls
One at a time Bicep Curls
Seated Bicep Curls
Hammer Curls
Tricep Kickbacks
Tricep Extensions

Did notice weights felt slightly easier to rep and wanted to keep lifting. Energy and stamina is on the climb.The pump effect is starting to show its head also.. Now as I said before, my appetite has been off the chain, been eating like a pig:food::burger:, but my midsection doesn't show it. Still nice and tight.

Spent about 5 hrs. house hunting yesterday, so I wasn't able to get busy and put some time in, but will be putting in another session later this evening. So all is good and I have that "ON" feeling already:head:. Looking forward to the rest of this journey...Thanks IFN15 for giving me this opportunity:You_Rock_Emoticon:.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
One more thing, I'm going to remain at 20mg. for a few more days, then I'll be testing the waters at 30mg. and see where that takes me:naughty:.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
One more thing, I'm going to remain at 20mg. for a few more days, then I'll be testing the waters at 30mg. and see where that takes me:naughty:.
****, that will be crazy, I'd definitely check that BP everyday if not every other at 30mg.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
have noticed elavated bp, after consuming my pwo, which i usually take about 30-45 minutes after my methyl-st dose. so i have to remedy that someway somehow.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
have noticed elavated bp, after consuming my pwo, which i usually take about 30-45 minutes after my methyl-st dose. so i have to remedy that someway somehow.
Don't take that PWO homie!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Day: 7
Weight: 218lbs.(+3lbs.)

I cant believe that i'm only 1 week in and up 3 freakin pounds. Where as my abdominal area seems to have tightened up a bit, though i'm eating as if i'm pregnant.

I had to tighten my belt a notch, lol. Visibly i can see the increase in bodymass. Lookin a bit swole already; even if its water weight, im good with that.

So aside from my midsection decreasing, everything else have been on the incline in terms of strength, appetite, energy, and attitude. But not aggresive as in roid rage. Just a nice euphoric "ON" feeling.

Libido wise, that seems unfased. No incline or decline there. The DHEA seems to be doing its thing.

Now I know that im only 1 week in, and i cant expect much, but from my previous sd and m1 t runs, which im comparing this to, in terms of strength increase, this compound has not yet delivered as they had. But its just been 7 days. I know the nerve of me, right.
Havent been feeling lethargic at all, whereas sd and m1t had me zomped.
So that's one up on both compounds.

Now i know that i also stated that i would be upping the dose to 30mg. starting the second week, but from the results so far, i'll be remaining at 20mg. being that i'm experiencing great progress. I think i may have slept on this compound, cause this sh!t is smooth as hell. Me likey alot.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Day: 7
Weight: 218lbs.(+3lbs.)

I cant believe that i'm only 1 week in and up 3 freakin pounds. Where as my abdominal area seems to have tightened up a bit, though i'm eating as if i'm pregnant.

I had to tighten my belt a notch, lol. Visibly i can see the increase in bodymass. Lookin a bit swole already; even if its water weight, im good with that.

So aside from my midsection decreasing, everything else have been on the incline in terms of strength, appetite, energy, and attitude. But not aggresive as in roid rage. Just a nice euphoric "ON" feeling.

Libido wise, that seems unfased. No incline or decline there. The DHEA seems to be doing its thing.

Now I know that im only 1 week in, and i cant expect much, but from my previous sd and m1 t runs, which im comparing this to, in terms of strength increase, this compound has not yet delivered as they had. But its just been 7 days. I know the nerve of me, right.
Havent been feeling lethargic at all, whereas sd and m1t had me zomped.
So that's one up on both compounds.

Now i know
Nice!

I love Sten! I am glad it's treating you well!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

I love Sten! I am glad it's treating you well!
accidently i pressed the post reply, sorry about that, my.bad, lol

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Day:10

This is some potent stuff, i tried 3 caps yesterday and back pumps was insane, along with some slight discomfort on my side by kidney area. Could have been from lack of water intake during my first half of the day but im going to lean more toward that its just plain too strong for me at 3 caps.
I was fine at 2 caps but that 3rd had me out of commision:wtf:. So from here on out it's just 2.

Had to put yesterday's session on pause, thats how bad the discomfort was. So i had to make up for it today, which is usually an off day.

Strength is steadily building and weight is feeling alot lighter, leading me to push out more reps and I'm also getting a nice pump during workouts.

Haven't been able to jump on a scale yet since my last weigh in but as soon as i do, i will definitely make it known.

Muscles are hardening up and still eating like a beast, with no sign of it at the waistline. Haven't experienced any negative sides yet. Libido is still raging like a bull and havent been feeling lethargic at all.

Actually i'm feeling the total opposite. I've been pretty amp'd since taking METHYL-ST, without the dosing of a pwo. Looking forward to each session even more now also.

Jared.P

Awards
Nice recap

Jared.P

Awards
Nice recap

Superman_777

Awards
Day:10

This is some potent stuff, i tried 3 caps yesterday and back pumps was insane, along with some slight discomfort on my side by kidney area. Could have been from lack of water intake during my first half of the day but im going to lean more toward that its just plain too strong for me at 3 caps.
I was fine at 2 caps but that 3rd had me out of commision:wtf:. So from here on out it's just 2.

Had to put yesterday's session on pause, thats how bad the discomfort was. So i had to make up for it today, which is usually an off day.

Strength is steadily building and weight is feeling alot lighter, leading me to push out more reps and I'm also getting a nice pump during workouts.

Haven't been able to jump on a scale yet since my last weigh in but as soon as i do, i will definitely make it known.

Muscles are hardening up and still eating like a beast, with no sign of it at the waistline. Haven't experienced any negative sides yet. Libido is still raging like a bull and havent been feeling lethargic at all.

Actually i'm feeling the total opposite. I've been pretty amp'd since taking METHYL-ST, without the dosing of a pwo. Looking forward to each session even more now also.
High bp and lack of adequate amounts of water for prolonged periods of time will are the two sole reasons for excessive kidney damage, so make sure you have those areas in check. Pick you up some nettle, the best herbal supplement you can use to protect/strengthen the kidneys and its micro tube-like transportation system. Running msten at 45mg atm and never felt better. I don't get back pumps from orals anymore, not sure why, could be the creatine, but then again i ran 80mg of thai dbol not too long ago without taurine/creatine fine. The bigger and more developed your body gets, the back pumps tend to dissipate with time, as your oral dosages tend to correlate for the better, with your bodyweight, meaning most people take too much of a supraphysiological amount of any given oral steroid dose that simply does not match their body weight/size, creating more problems. It is not their fault at all, seeing what the "standards" are now days, for cycling these drugs. Its just like two guys running their first oral dianabol or testosterone cycle, with one guy being 5'9 170 pounds low bf, and the other 6'0 210 pounds low bf...based off internet research, they both "should" start off on the same exact 500-600mg test & 30-40mg dbol "standard protocol", and they wonder why they experience very pronounced side effects where as others are bare minimal to none. It is simply inaccurate dosing. Something being the "norm" starting point for cycles, does not mean it is accurately and correctly laid out for everyone. Doctors prescribe different medication doses for different patients based of size and weight everyday, for obvious reasons that need not be told. We have all done this for the most part, I see it everyday, it is not anyones fault, but merely something that needs to be recognized. Given this, people getting "horrible" "unmanagable" side effects need to spend a little time pondering over what might actually be the problem.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
superman, thanks brother, i appreciate your wisdom and will take heed and follow through with what you said. your advice is golden and makes sense at every angle.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Day: 13

Weight: 219lbs.(+4lbs)

First thing i gotta say, is i definitely need to pick up some tudca this weekend. What i have on hand is doing its job, but i know that with the tudca, i'll be extra guarded as far as my kidney and liver are concerned. I havent been able to consume as much water as i'd like and need at work, due to me working at a construction site at the moment, and feel that for that reason alone i'm having the experience that i am.

Noticed my appetite taking a dip and have been forcing myself to eat as much as i have been from weeks prior. And from experience with previous cycles in the past i know how my body operates. Been consuming more protein drinks to make up for lost as well.

But still able to add another pound from my previous weigh in. Strength is still on incline so i cant complain. Have been able to add more reps to my sets, which i chose over adding more weight, but will switch things up this weekend by applying the opposite. It's just been hell at work, and working outside in 90-95 degree weather doesn't help, especially without any pwo on hand after work to prep for putting in those brutal sessions. LOL

But shall have be receiving one in the mail this week, so i'm sure that'll elevate my experience as well at least when it comes to having more endurance. I could barely keep my eyes open now:sleeping:, after todays session. I'm drained and looking so forward to my next day off. Tomorrow is an "REST" day, so i will be able to giving a more detailed update, pardon me today for lack of, but will make up for it tomorrow:guilty:.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Day:18

Everything seems to be on par so far with Sd, minus the raise in bp and the Jim Kelly kicks to my liver.

Strength is still inclining, but not as much as with Sd, but simularly close.
Havent been experiencing any lethargy or dip in libido, but that could be due to the 4-dhea.

Workouts have been more intense and the urge and desire to wanting to work out has increased dramatically.

Though appetite has taken a little hit, i still look as if im putting on size.
Havent jumped on scale since my last weigh in, but will be able to tomorrow.

I also have a new PWO i will be incorporating into the mix tomorrow
and hopefully it'll aide in taking my sessions to an elevated level.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U running 4-dhea alongside the sten?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Day: 26

Weight: 223 lbs.(+8lbs.)

everything is all good. and still on the climb, in terms of strength and size. i added 4-dhea to the mix, and it seemed to remedy the lethargy and libido, but libido seemed to have taken a hit from my last update. interest isn't as high as norm but thats expected, hopefully things will pick up fast during pct.

strength has been increasing big time and i seemed to be putting on some decent size in all the right places besides the midsection. i thought that with all the consumption of the extra calories, that my midsection would have taken the hit, but that hasn't been the case at all, it's been the total opposite.

have noticed that my dumbell lifts have went up 10lbs. which has got me really focused and determined on putting in quality time during my workouts.
now along with the extra time being put in, and the increase in strength, one can't help but to put on some size when it's all said and done.

no longer experiencing any discomfort around my liver area and havent had any back pumps, which i'll consider positive sides, cause theyre have been cycles where the back pumps were notrocious disabling me from working out.

at first i started to sleep on this product, but its right up there with sd, minus all the bad sides, but i still love me some sd though, no denying that!!!

will be running this compound again around xmas time with some test e and another oral. definitely great for a kick-start.

worked shoulders and chest today at my boys house. love the motivation when accompanied by a bud. balls out session.

incline barbell press
flat bench dumbell press
dumbell incline flye
push ups
standing barbell press
dumbell upright row
dumbell lateral raise
bent over dumbell raise

did 5 sets of each with reps rangin from anywhere between 10-25. dont remember exactly at what weight, but know that im sore as hell. just came out of shower and about to get my grub on, but definitely diggin this msten at the moment:dance:

princevince

Awards
  • Established
U running 4-dhea alongside the sten?

no question and lovin it. though libido seemed to take a hit finally:irked: but no signs of lethargy in sight. energy has been up actually.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Big Bump my man, Any update?
Bump it up!
:sad6:

Day: 26

Weight: 223 lbs.(+8lbs.)

everything is all good. and still on the climb, in terms of strength and size. i added 4-dhea to the mix, and it seemed to remedy the lethargy and libido, but libido seemed to have taken a hit from my last update. interest isn't as high as norm but thats expected, hopefully things will pick up fast during pct.

strength has been increasing big time and i seemed to be putting on some decent size in all the right places besides the midsection. i thought that with all the consumption of the extra calories, that my midsection would have taken the hit, but that hasn't been the case at all, it's been the total opposite.

have noticed that my dumbell lifts have went up 10lbs. which has got me really focused and determined on putting in quality time during my workouts.
now along with the extra time being put in, and the increase in strength, one can't help but to put on some size when it's all said and done.

no longer experiencing any discomfort around my liver area and havent had any back pumps, which i'll consider positive sides, cause theyre have been cycles where the back pumps were notrocious disabling me from working out.

at first i started to sleep on this product, but its right up there with sd, minus all the bad sides, but i still love me some sd though, no denying that!!!

will be running this compound again around xmas time with some test e and another oral. definitely great for a kick-start.

worked shoulders and chest today at my boys house. love the motivation when accompanied by a bud. balls out session.

incline barbell press
flat bench dumbell press
dumbell incline flye
push ups
standing barbell press
dumbell upright row
dumbell lateral raise
bent over dumbell raise

did 5 sets of each with reps rangin from anywhere between 10-25. dont remember exactly at what weight, but know that im sore as hell. just came out of shower and about to get my grub on, but definitely diggin this msten at the moment

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Day: 29

really enjoying this run. the added tudca and increase in my water intake, made things alot smoother and tolerable.
the pumps ive been experiencing are insane, along with the increase in strength.
really liking the vascularity this compound provides, and the increase in strength have lead me to hit new pr's.
only sides so far been a dip in libido, but still existant thanks to 4DHEA, and slightly oiled skin.just noticed a zit 2 days ago on tricep, but its already disappearing.
hair line unfazed too.

looking forward to this evenings session, Methyl ST-10 has made my workouts so much more enjoyable.
Thanks again IFN, for blessing me with this opp.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Day: 29

really enjoying this run. the added tudca and increase in my water intake, made things alot smoother and tolerable.
the pumps ive been experiencing are insane, along with the increase in strength.
really liking the vascularity this compound provides, and the increase in strength have lead me to hit new pr's.
only sides so far been a dip in libido, but still existant thanks to 4DHEA, and slightly oiled skin.just noticed a zit 2 days ago on tricep, but its already disappearing.
hair line unfazed too.

looking forward to this evenings session, Methyl ST-10 has made my workouts so much more enjoyable.
Thanks again IFN, for blessing me with this opp.
Haha.

Are the pumps getting better at all?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
if you're referring to back pumps, im good in that dept now, lol. but the "pump" that ive been getting from the METHYL-ST 10 and the pwo been KRAE-KRAE, but nothing compared to "CONTRABRAND"!!!!!!!'
the best pump i experienced this year been from CONTRABAND!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
if you're referring to back pumps, im good in that dept now, lol. but the "pump" that ive been getting from the METHYL-ST 10 and the pwo been KRAE-KRAE, but nothing compared to "CONTRABRAND"!!!!!!!'
the best pump i experienced this year been from CONTRABAND!!
Yah the back pumps lol.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
*************************************************************FINAL REVIEW*********************************************************************

First off i would like to send out a "BIG" Thank you to IFN for blessing me with this opportunity of running their methylstenbolone(METHYL ST-10). Never had the chance of running this compound solo until this one, but ran it actually 3 times stacked with other compounds. I also would like to apologize for not being as active with my daily updates as i had intended due to some really bad family news i had received just after my start. It concerned my mothers health and i would like to keep it classified, but it completely threw me off in every aspect. I mean it didnt hinder my dosing or excercise sessions but i didnt care much to be online i.e (the web)

Starting Weight: 215lbs.
Final Weight: 225lbs.(+10lbs.)

Was able to accomplish my set goal of attaing 8-10lbs. and could of gained more if i had not received the bad news that i did. But I still pushed myself and remained consistant and focus during this run to the best of my ability.

This compound works quickly, I noticed the drop in fat at my waist line instantly along with the strength increase right from the start.

Strength 8/10

This is where this compound stood out the most to me.Towards 3rd week i was breaking pr's without setting out to and didnt even realize it until i gave it some thought. Things just seemed to alot lighter than norm and i was able to extend my sessions big time. My next run with this compound will be a 6 week run but it will be stacked with some test and dbol. Could be early as this December.

Pump 8/10

Another highlight during this run which seemed to stand out. Had a constant pump through out entire time on and even without a pwo. But when i did take my pwo it just took the pump to another level during workouts. I didnt want to stop working out, so i would just put in 2 sessions at times. Which pretty much became routine eventually.

Muscle Fullness 9/10

Definitely put on some swoleness during this run, but also able to maintain definition. Vascularity was heightened, as i noticed my peoples checking the transformation but for some reason wouldnt comment, but i peeped them checking me out, no-homo. Especially at work on some really intense days where the work load was heightened.

Libido 6/10

Took a hit here but was able to remedy it with some 4DHEA. Not a big hit but i felt a drop in the desire in wanting to perform. But nontheless was able to perform when the need be. Got to keep the mrs. satisfied and happy or these runs would have destroyed my marriage, lol. And every since i popped my ph/ds cherry its been no going on without, except in between post and time in recovery.

The pros. during this had to be:
Feeling Of Increased Energy
Euphoria
Increased Recovery
Increased Energy
Builds Muscle

Cons. I would say would be:
oily skin
acne on back/shoulders
slight kidney/liver discomfort

Other than that this was a golden run, from begining to end. My overall rating for this product would be a 10/10. Tudca and increase in water intake had discomfort at bay, but only if i had known from the jump what to expect from this compound i would of had those two things remedied from the jump. So next time will be perfect. This was a learning experience for me, being that i had never ran msten solo. But nonetheless this product is POTENT as ****!!!!!!!! Not to take lightly; at least not from IFN. Maybe other companies, but not IFN's.

Started PCT yesterday, but will continue to give brief updates to keep those informed. I hate this part of cycling :frustratebut thats just how the ball bounces.

Thanks again IFN for giving me the opportunity of making this experience possible and an enjoyable one it was...:You_Rock_Emoticon::beerchug::dance:

StayHumble

Awards
Hey bro just started my cycle yesterday, what did u end up keeping for gains