I think you should call it Iconic Formulations..... Trump

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will Brown Eye be available after we are through with this pesky Covid thing?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read somewhere that Joe Biden was apparently running a beta test on Brown Eye while at the UN Climate Change Conference.

According to "those in the know", Biden did not try to hide his application of Brown Eye and was reported to have blurted out something “long and impossible to ignore” in the presence of the Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla, the wife of Britain's Prince Charles).

This is the most recent Brown Eye release in some time. Camilla is reported to have said "whatever scent accompanied that awful man, it was foul smelling to be sure. It smelled like something you'd try to cover with a courtesy flush. If whatever that was is a transdermal, then they need to wipe that off the list, and try another carrier. That one smells like stool".

I didn't even know Biden lifted.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I read somewhere that Joe Biden was apparently running a beta test on Brown Eye while at the UN Climate Change Conference.

According to "those in the know", Biden did not try to hide his application of Brown Eye and was reported to have blurted out something “long and impossible to ignore” in the presence of the Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla, the wife of Britain's Prince Charles).

This is the most recent Brown Eye release in some time. Camilla is reported to have said "whatever scent accompanied that awful man, it was foul smelling to be sure. It smelled like something you'd try to cover with a courtesy flush. If whatever that was is a transdermal, then they need to wipe that off the list, and try another carrier. That one smells like stool".

be careful-he will challenge you to a push up contest :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Legendary post brother...