Iconic Formulations wants YOU to name our new product

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean that phrasing might be a downside.. anyone using the stack would be "taking the dp"
Which is why I prefer The Shocker Stack name instead. That, and it was my suggestion. ;)
Oh, and I don't want to get P'd let alone DP'd!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After an unconscionably long period of time during which we have had to wait for a decision, I have some good news.

I just decided that I won.

Here is how and here is why - by providing a flexible solution: I propose that the new product (which most of the more intelligent people now know by the name "Brown Eye") will be shipped with a pre-printed back label, but a blank front label having a suitably sized white space and a fine pointed Sharpie pen to enable the user to write in his/her preferred product name. This would create instant product recognition (at the user level), and would create an inseparable bond between product and user - since the user would have invested his/her time and creativity in establishing a unique and personal product naming convention. Brown Eye would cease being "just another product", and instead would become something used with unparalleled brand loyalty.

Perhaps an illustrative example would be helpful:

Lets say a user (we will call him "Hugh Jorgan") purchased a bottle of the product that we all (almost universally) refer to as Brown Eye. Lets assume Hugh (for whatever personal (and possibly deeply-rooted) reasons he may have) prefers to use a product having the name "Toy Soldier Polishing Cream". In this example, Hugh would write the name Toy Soldier Polishing Cream on the label affixed to his bottle (of Brown Eye) and thereafter would be a committed user for life.

Voila' - there you have it.

I love solving problems.

Now, my gift - when can I expect it? Sorry if that sounds pushy.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After an unconscionably long period of time during which we have had to wait for a decision, I have some good news.

I just decided that I won.

Here is how and here is why - by providing a flexible solution: I propose that the new product (which most of the more intelligent people now know by the name "Brown Eye") will be shipped with a pre-printed back label, but a blank front label having a suitably sized white space and a fine pointed Sharpie pen to enable the user to write in his/her preferred product name. This would create instant product recognition (at the user level), and would create an inseparable bond between product and user - since the user would have invested his/her time and creativity in establishing a unique and personal product naming convention. Brown Eye would cease being "just another product", and instead would become something used with unparalleled brand loyalty.

Perhaps an illustrative example would be helpful:

Lets say a user (we will call him "Hugh Jorgan") purchased a bottle of the product that we all (almost universally) refer to as Brown Eye. Lets assume Hugh (for whatever personal (and possibly deeply-rooted) reasons he may have) prefers to use a product having the name "Toy Soldier Polishing Cream". In this example, Hugh would write the name Toy Soldier Polishing Cream on the label affixed to his bottle (of Brown Eye) and thereafter would be a committed user for life.

Voila' - there you have it.

I love solving problems.

Now, my gift - when can I expect it? Sorry if that sounds pushy.
Dude that just made my day. Still waiting on legal which unfortunately takes time.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude that just made my day. Still waiting on legal which unfortunately takes time.
A suggestion: If he doesn't snap to it, tell him you are going to turn this matter over to Trey Gowdy - and tell your Attorney that you might suggest to Gowdy "my Attorney is in really deep with Peter Strzok". I bet that will light a fire under them.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
ICONO-7 ? I mean you guys have ICONO-GENIN? It makes sense... lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Brown eye it is then?
Yes - I am pretty sure that is it.

Someone said the new tag line will be "It's Your Brown Eye, Rub It Wherever You Want"

I believe the mailman delivered a delicious canned ham to my house today. I assume this is my gift.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Late to the party here. I've been waiting on this product for many months!! Hope to see it available sometime soon.

My suggestions would have been:

FORMULA7 or FORMULA-7
Formula7K
Formula-7even
FORM-7
Iconic Keto-Lean
ICONIC 7EVEN
ICON-7EVEN
IF7K
7-oXo-Lean

I didn't read all of the posts so maybe I duplicated another's suggestion....

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Late to the party here. I've been waiting on this product for many months!! Hope to see it available sometime soon.

My suggestions would have been:

FORMULA7 or FORMULA-7
Formula7K
Formula-7even
FORM-7
Iconic Keto-Lean
ICONIC 7EVEN
ICON-7EVEN
IF7K
7-oXo-Lean

I didn't read all of the posts so maybe I duplicated another's suggestion....
Too late.. it's decided already and it's going to be "brown eye"

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Too late.. it's decided already and it's going to be "brown eye"
I am almost certain that is the case.

And I opened the canned ham they sent me -- mighty tasty.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did it taste like brown eye?
As luck would have it, it neither smelled or appeared to taste like Brown Eye. I say "appeared to taste" - because I need to admit - I've not ever actually tasted Brown Eye.

Fortunately, it just tasted like ham to me.

Delicious.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
As luck would have it, it neither smelled or appeared to taste like Brown Eye. I say "appeared to taste" - because I need to admit - I've not ever actually tasted Brown Eye.

Fortunately, it just tasted like ham to me.

Delicious.
Pretty much the same thing..

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sure Brown Eye could produce some great logs.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
At this point it doesn’t even matter the name they choose, I’ll always see it as Brown Eye

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do we do if Brown Eye comes out of the container?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recently read somewhere that different batches of Brown Eye may have a distinctly different smell. One person wrote that his Brown Eye smelled much worse that his girlfriend's Brown Eye (apparently they are both dedicated users of the product). If you have this concern, I suggest checking out your girlfriend's Brown Eye, instead of your own.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
7K Metabolic
7 Ketabolic
Metabolic 7
Metabo-Slim
Metabol 7K
Thermo-Metabol
Thermoderm
Dermotherm 7K
Thermacrine

The tag line on any of these would easily be "Thermogenic Metabolic Accelerant"

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
or keep is simple and big 7K

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was just told by "someone in the know" that the Brown Eye label artwork is just about finished. From what I was told, the label resembles a Santa Rosa Plum - cut in half - with the pit removed - although there was some question on the coloration.

So, if this is accurate, your patience will be rewarded and you should be able to crack open some Brown Eye very soon.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How goes the progress on the name?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Boss on vaca. If still issue with legal we will choose the name we like most and award the winner.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
But it's been named brown eye.. it already has a loyal following and brand recognition..

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Once the little issue with that bad smelling Brown Eye was resolved, it is full steam ahead.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The brown eye thing is getting old. It's tainting the entire thread.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm beginning to think SOME people may have dirty minds in this thread, and that's a really crappy thing to bring to the table.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm beginning to think SOME people may have dirty minds in this thread, and that's a really crappy thing to bring to the table.
This actually made the thread for me. It keeps things light.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting tired from all this...... I just feel so wiped out.