Iconic Formulations wants YOU to name our new product

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In an unheard of, but highly heralded, move within the supplement industry - the makers of Brown Eye have developed an industry-first, product-based superhero who will "play a prominent role in upcoming advertising campaigns and is expected to have universal and almost limitless appeal." A short video of this superhero is now undergoing focus group testing, but it is believed that no substantive changes will be made. "This new character should help move product through the distribution channel and is expected to be pushed out during an upcoming Brown Eye grand opening".

Feel free to draw you own conclusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuWZYEc7A0

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it safe to assume the product won't be available until the name is decided upon?

Also, do you have any already-incorrectly-labeled product you guys wana get rid of for a few pennies? ;)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone just posted on another site that there appears to be a positive correlation between using your Brown Eye while doing squats. Something about maximizing output.

Truth?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it safe to assume the product won't be available until the name is decided upon?
This is the first I am hearing of this alleged indecision as to its naming.

I understood it is "Brown Eye for the win".

Otherwise, what about the tag lines, the marketing campaign, the superhero, the impending media roll out, the washable stuffed animals (and royalties)?

Say its not so.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
this thread is starting to smell

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"What can brown do for you?"

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know if Brown Eye will be included as part of the Labor Day sale?

On a positive note, after working out the other day a shapely woman approached me in the gym and favorably commented on the smell of her Brown Eye.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SevLean, with the "L" an inverted 7.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Iconicort.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or just buy the rights to the original name. ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We will be taking this supp in a new direction. So the name will change with it. I will be getting with the reps to choose a winner and award the prize. May change the prize since the reformulation will take a little while. I appreciate everyone in this thread.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We will be taking this supp in a new direction. So the name will change with it. I will be getting with the reps to choose a winner and award the prize. May change the prize since the reformulation will take a little while. I appreciate everyone in this thread.
Interesting! Has IF decided on a name already, or are you guys going to be looking for new suggestions once it's reformulated?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting! Has IF decided on a name already, or are you guys going to be looking for new suggestions once it's reformulated?
Not sure yet. I will post a new competition if we need.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are we making progress with product release?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing yet. Waiting on an ingredient. Once it is made will announce the winner

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The release did not go well. There was an accident and brown eye spilled stuff all over the floor. Let me tell you this stunk.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someplace on the internet, someone claimed that the product previously known as "Brown Eye" is being now combined with an extract of capsicum annuum and being rebranded as "Ring of Fire". Reportedly a tag line has been developed, undoubtedly for mass marketing appeal, and inside sources have disclosed to industry insiders that the tag line is "It feels like the morning after you've eaten really spicy Thai food".

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm excited, but saddened to say...sort of.

Exciting Part:
There's an updated product: code named brown eye 2.0

BE2.0 is expected to release in the coming weeks, we're actually just waiting on the graphic design for the label.

Sad part:
There's been conflict in the name and we're afraid that using the name brown eye would create unrealistic expectations from our customers, and our legal team has advised that it may instigate immediate investigations from all governing agencies for implying outlandish product claims.

In the coming weeks you can expect to see the release of Alpha Seven - This will be a gel containing both androsterone and 7-keto. I believe the synergy between androsterone and 7-keto, combined with transdermal delivery will offer an exceptional leaning product with muscle hardening. Not to mention all the other benefits associated with androsterone.

here's an interesting article about Androsterone:
https://iconicformulations.com/blogs/news/androsterone-lowers-cholesterol-and-mimics-thyroid-hormone

more information to follow soon

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Exciting Part:
There's an updated to product: code named brown eye 2.0

BE2.0 is expected to release in the coming weeks, we're actually just waiting on the graphic design for the label.

Sad part:
There's been conflict in the name and we're afraid that using the name brown eye would create unrealistic expectations from our customers and our legal team has advised that it may instigate immediate investigations from all governing agencies because for implying outlandish product claims.

In the coming weeks you can expect to see the release of Alpha Seven - This will be a gel containing both androsterone and 7-keto. We believe this will be an extremely effective leaning product! I believe the synergy between androsterone and 7-keto, combined with transdermal delivery will offer an exceptional leaning product with muscle hardening. Not to mention all the other benefits associated with androsterone.

https://iconicformulations.com/blogs/news/androsterone-lowers-cholesterol-and-mimics-thyroid-hormone

androsterone is good stuff, used it many times with good results!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to trying this out

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Exciting Part:
There's an updated product: code named brown eye 2.0

Sad part:
There's been conflict in the name and we're afraid that using the name brown eye would create unrealistic expectations from our customers, and our legal team has advised that it may instigate immediate investigations from all governing agencies for implying outlandish product claims.

In the coming weeks you can expect to see the release of Alpha Seven - This will be a gel containing both androsterone and 7-keto. I believe the synergy between androsterone and 7-keto, combined with transdermal delivery will offer an exceptional leaning product with muscle hardening. Not to mention all the other benefits associated with androsterone.

Are you saying that that simply using the name Brown Eye could result some sort of internal probe?

Now, if memory serves me well, Alpha Seven used to go under the secret code name "Blood Engorged", right?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've an idea for a name... LISP!

(Larger Inner SPaces)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just found this thread... Androsterone and 7-keto transdermal combined? Wow. That's awesome. Nobody has anything like this on the market. Will buy.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just found this thread... Androsterone and 7-keto transdermal combined? Wow. That's awesome. Nobody has anything like this on the market. Will buy.
Someone said it might be called either "The Beast with Two Backs" or "Angela's Lament".

Keep it on the DL.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Watch as this is coming soon

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank god for this thread