Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
missed my workout today-had to take my father in law to v.a. hospital.

plan to bust ass tomorrow to make up for it-so far i can't see any thing noticeable since bumping to 4 caps.
i saw immediate difference from 2 to 3. it coud be that 4 is waste-time will tell.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
wow-thanks guys!!!

david i will be posting in your log soon, lol.:bigok:
Sounds good big man!! THanks for the post too. . .I sent you an email as well. . .check it out :cheers: hmmm my vote is 3 for the sw33t spot :deal:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aggression is off the chart at 4 caps-pump is insane. only drawback is joints are sore as hell. haven't really added more weight or reps since bumping to 4 caps, but i seem to get more results with the same amount of work. muscles are really tight and swole-going to take an off day tomorrow, maybe just take the dog for a long walk.

not kidding about the aggression-really had to keep temper in check today.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
aggression is off the chart at 4 caps-pump is insane. only drawback is joints are sore as hell. haven't really added more weight or reps since bumping to 4 caps, but i seem to get more results with the same amount of work. muscles are really tight and swole-going to take an off day tomorrow, maybe just take the dog for a long walk.

not kidding about the aggression-really had to keep temper in check today.
Oh mann, would you say 4 caps is too much ?

Your results with 3 were awesome but did the extra cap make a huge difference ? I know it's a bit early to try and determine since you didn't bump it up to 4 caps until recently, but it would be interesting to get your opinion :D

3 caps is perfect for me :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh mann, would you say 4 caps is too much ?

Your results with 3 were awesome but did the extra cap make a huge difference ? I know it's a bit early to try and determine since you didn't bump it up to 4 caps until recently, but it would be interesting to get your opinion :D

3 caps is perfect for me :bigok:
4 caps puts proto into another catagory, i never had any sides at 3 caps, but the aggression/anger thing is very real at 4 caps-on the other hand i lifted the same weights for the same reps and got more pumped and ripped than i got on the 3 caps.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
4 caps puts proto into another catagory, i never had any sides at 3 caps, but the aggression/anger thing is very real at 4 caps-on the other hand i lifted the same weights for the same reps and got more pumped and ripped than i got on the 3 caps.
AHHhhHhHh Shiiii. . . .as they say control the rage or else the rage will control you! Keep your mind right big man!! Glad to hear that you are happy with how everything has went

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Two bottles, at 100mgs for 30 days, sounds like the perfect ProtoMax cycle!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two bottles, at 100mgs for 30 days, sounds like the perfect ProtoMax cycle!
i think more like 75/75/100/100-for experienced users only. results would be killer at that dose.

yes, big bump in performance at 4 caps. but sides are starting to become apparent-not only the aggression but libido is starting to tank and some lethargy setting in.but results are getting better by the day-fatburning is much increased and appetite is way up-weighed in at up 7 pounds this afternoon!!!!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think more like 75/75/100/100-for experienced users only. results would be killer at that dose.

yes, big bump in performance at 4 caps. but sides are starting to become apparent-not only the aggression but libido is starting to tank and some lethargy setting in.but results are getting better by the day-fatburning is much increased and appetite is way up-weighed in at up 7 pounds this afternoon!!!!
Great to hear all the news! I would have liked to experiment with 3 caps/ed but honestly....I'm seeing the same sides as you when you dose 4/ed and I'm only dosing 2!! My gains seem to have kicked into high gear this fourth and final week, starting to really swell up and the waist size has reduced drastically. Good luck with the rest of the cycle bigt.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

Leave it to T to test the compounds capability!! dam! you gettin blood tests done after this run?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear all the news! I would have liked to experiment with 3 caps/ed but honestly....I'm seeing the same sides as you when you dose 4/ed and I'm only dosing 2!! My gains seem to have kicked into high gear this fourth and final week, starting to really swell up and the waist size has reduced drastically. Good luck with the rest of the cycle bigt.
if you are getting those results at 2 caps then by all means stick with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Leave it to T to test the compounds capability!! dam! you gettin blood tests done after this run?
not due for bloods for another month and a half, but no worries.:bigok:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Damn it. This thread is really making me want to bridge into Protomax from my SD cycle which will be over tomorrow. I'm not bold enough to run it at 4 like BigT, but I'd love to try it at 2.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn it. This thread is really making me want to bridge into Protomax from my SD cycle which will be over tomorrow. I'm not bold enough to run it at 4 like BigT, but I'd love to try it at 2.
What's holdin ya back from doing it ?! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha, but you were bold enough to run sd? imho-4 caps of proto is so much safer than sd it's not funny.

honestly rev-after running sd, it is time to give your body a break-that stuff is poison. do a really good pct and give your self plenty of recovery time-good luck.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, but you were bold enough to run sd? imho-4 caps of proto is so much safer than sd it's not funny.

honestly rev-after running sd, it is time to give your body a break-that stuff is poison. do a really good pct and give your self plenty of recovery time-good luck.
I think that's exactly what I'm going to do. Good call. :bigok:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
What's holdin ya back from doing it ?! :)
The thought of losing my liver. I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have a single side from running SD, but it doesn't mean its not killing me on the inside.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I agree SD is one of the worst on the body toxicity wise. It is much wiser and safer to run something cleaner like maybe hdrol or protodrol. I don't know that much about proto though..I know it supposed to not effect the liver, I guess we will see with Toms Lab results.

Tom, when was your last lab results and were they within normal range?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree SD is one of the worst on the body toxicity wise. It is much wiser and safer to run something cleaner like maybe hdrol or protodrol. I don't know that much about proto though..I know it supposed to not effect the liver, I guess we will see with Toms Lab results.

Tom, when was your last lab results and were they within normal range?
my ast always runs high-that's just the way it is. but my liver values and lipids always seem to recover nicely after a cooling off period. i get labs in a month and a half-they should be in my normal range by then.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing much to report-did cardio today and everything seems fine. endurance was very good. looking leaner and fuller-going to 4 caps seems to be increasing the recomp effect of proto. going to do full body circuit training tomorrow. btw-still up 7 pounds.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7 lbs is not too shabby for a PH with no sides!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
nothing much to report-did cardio today and everything seems fine. endurance was very good. looking leaner and fuller-going to 4 caps seems to be increasing the recomp effect of proto. going to do full body circuit training tomorrow. btw-still up 7 pounds.
That's awesome you're noticing increased recomp results with the higher dosage already :D

What's the full body circuit lookin' like for tomorrow Big Dawg !?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome you're noticing increased recomp results with the higher dosage already :D

What's the full body circuit lookin' like for tomorrow Big Dawg !?
i go to a place called nifs-national istitute for fitness and sports, it's a world class facility with every machine known to man-many of the colts and pacers workout there also u.s. national swim and diving teams. i will pick maybe 30 machines that hit all the important body parts and go till i drop. legs/shoulders/back/arms/ chest/ the whole nine yards in one drop dead workout. it usually takes me a couple of days to recover, but i don't do this workout more than once every couple of weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is i will be taking the next few days off-damn!!! one of hardest workouts i can remember-wow am i sore, lol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is i will be taking the next few days off-damn!!! one of hardest workouts i can remember-wow am i sore, lol.
nice. A lot of guys over train when unordinarily wore out taking off is the best thing you can do for your body. You most likely will recover faster than normally though and may be feeling ready to hit it tomorrow or the next day. Hormones=better recovery. It is a whole different ball field when someone is not on hormones verses someone who is while training and recovery and eating to some extent. Keep up the good work big Tom.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice. A lot of guys over train when unordinarily wore out taking off is the best thing you can do for your body. You most likely will recover faster than normally though and may be feeling ready to hit it tomorrow or the next day. Hormones=better recovery. It is a whole different ball field when someone is not on hormones verses someone who is while training and recovery and eating to some extent. Keep up the good work big Tom.
hormones or not-i am taking a few days off, lol. will still do cardio, but no weights till probably tuesday. even on a ph my almost 52 year old body needs it's rest.:bigok:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
hormones or not-i am taking a few days off, lol. will still do cardio, but no weights till probably tuesday. even on a ph my almost 52 year old body needs it's rest.:bigok:
Don't feel bad T. My 33 year old body needs rest from time to time as well.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
In the meantime... eat a lot of protein and make a pitcher of Purple Wraath to sip on while basking in the sun on the hammock :bigok: haha

If I can find it I'll post up a youtube vid of a circut done by a guy in a circut gym in NJ. My friends tried it and said they had the most satisfying workout ever after they were done. They're at the gym 6x a week and even they said they felt mild DOMS the next morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In the meantime... eat a lot of protein and make a pitcher of Purple Wraath to sip on while basking in the sun on the hammock :bigok: haha

If I can find it I'll post up a youtube vid of a circut done by a guy in a circut gym in NJ. My friends tried it and said they had the most satisfying workout ever after they were done. They're at the gym 6x a week and even they said they felt mild DOMS the next morning.
yup-circuit training is a killer. i usually only try it once every 2 weeks, and only on saturday when i don't have to work the next day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was expecting weight to be down-but instead it is up 2 pounds!!! that is a total of 9, but i expect it will fluctate-still i am impressed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... I am thinking this sounds like a great PH to consider for my next run in the winter. It is either this or Turinabol. No sides and solid gains sounds just fine to me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm... I am thinking this sounds like a great PH to consider for my next run in the winter. It is either this or Turinabol. No sides and solid gains sounds just fine to me.
stack em.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could be takin chances there. They are both methyls, guaranteed sides if you decide to. Got Reps?
all methyls are not created equal-as for stacking methyls you are right, probably not the best thing for the liver., but if you were to stack 2 methyls these would be about as safe as you could get, imo. i would suggest cycle assist or cycle support along with samE. should see some very good results if you wanted to take the risk. my personal choice would be stacking proto with a fura clone as i stated earlier in this thread!!!

btw-i would much rather risk stacking 2 METHYLS as to run a SD cycle-that stuff is toxic as all get out.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
all methyls are not created equal-as for stacking methyls you are right, probably not the best thing for the liver., but if you were to stack 2 methyls these would be about as safe as you could get, imo. i would suggest cycle assist or cycle support along with samE. should see some very good results if you wanted to take the risk. my personal choice would be stacking proto with a fura clone as i stated earlier in this thread!!!

btw-i would much rather risk stacking 2 METHYLS as to run a SD cycle-that stuff is toxic as all get out.
Great post T. However, I'd like to add that you should also include a vitamin B complex with the use of SAMe. Truthfully, I wish more people got on the SAMe train because it is one of the best supps for liver health among many other reasons.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great post T. However, I'd like to add that you should also include a vitamin B complex with the use of SAMe. Truthfully, I wish more people got on the SAMe train because it is one of the best supps for liver health among many other reasons.
truth-i run SAMe year round since i found out how good i feel on it. never fear though, i think it has become much more popular in the last year.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAMe huh. Never used this stuff. You feel good on it? How so? Im just very curious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SAMe huh. Never used this stuff. You feel good on it? How so? Im just very curious.
it is touted as a mood enhancer. it also has shown promise in helping with liver disease. also it is used for arthritis pain and sore joints. you starting to catch on, lol. it is proven safe and there is a ton of info on it-damned good stuff.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
it is touted as a mood enhancer. it also has shown promise in helping with liver disease. also it is used for arthritis pain and sore joints. you starting to catch on, lol. it is proven safe and there is a ton of info on it-damned good stuff.
This man speaks the truth. It's used as an antidepressant and has been found not only safer, but more effective than prescription drugs.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WoW. Awesome. Mood enhancer. Antidepressant. This is good stuff. I getting weened off my saroquel and was looking for something to this effect. Sounds promising.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WoW. Awesome. Mood enhancer. Antidepressant. This is good stuff. I getting weened off my saroquel and was looking for something to this effect. Sounds promising.
plus enhances liver health and is good for aching joints-very good stuff.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
This man speaks the truth. It's used as an antidepressant and has been found not only safer, but more effective than prescription drugs.
It only works for minor depression, it may be more helpful to the liver. I have talked to bi-polar depressives that take it instead of psychotropic medications. They think it works. Based on my observations, no one should substitute SAMe, for Physician diagnosed Psychosis, nor should they mix it with Psych. meds unless the Doctor agrees. SAMe may induce psychosis in some patients, particularly those with organic brain conditions, Alzheimers, Dementia, Cushings etc. JMO, JME,

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Since protomax is a DHT, it should probably be stacked accordingly. Can anyone mention what DHT types stack well with? Off the top of their heads> There used to be many more pre-ban.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
pigpen75 Supplement Logs 65
pigpen75 Supplements 7
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 0