IBE-PROTOMAX

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Looked around, this is mildly suppresive, but since its a DHT it could cause some prostate probs and hair loss. It looks like this would stack well with 1-T, TD. Any thoughts, comments, reps?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
truth-i run SAMe year round since i found out how good i feel on it. never fear though, i think it has become much more popular in the last year.
T what is your daily dose of this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looked around, this is mildly suppresive, but since its a DHT it could cause some prostate probs and hair loss. It looks like this would stack well with 1-T, TD. Any thoughts, comments, reps?
i haven't had any dht sides AT ALL. and like i have said many times i think a fura clone would be a great stack with proto.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T what is your daily dose of this?
400mg 2 times a day on empty stomach. i take it 1st thing in morning and in afternoon-it is said to promote energy releasing atp so night time dosing is not recommended. do a little research on this stuff az, you will be amazed at the benefits.:bigok:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh Snap!!! Here t goes. . .BOOO YAAA!! No sides from DHT yoooouu Guy!!! hahah I need some of your genes. . .haha DHT and me are like a senior and rogaine. . .always fighting the good fight for just a lil bit mo hahah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhhh Snap!!! Here t goes. . .BOOO YAAA!! No sides from DHT yoooouu Guy!!! hahah I need some of your genes. . .haha DHT and me are like a senior and rogaine. . .always fighting the good fight for just a lil bit mo hahah
i agree, it may be genetics.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Meaning DHT derivative doesnt work for you or it does?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
400mg 2 times a day on empty stomach. i take it 1st thing in morning and in afternoon-it is said to promote energy releasing atp so night time dosing is not recommended. do a little research on this stuff az, you will be amazed at the benefits.:bigok:
Already on it and I like what I see:bigok:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was only taking 200mg ed but will bump as per your numbers to see the results. Same protocol as you...empty stomach,morning/early afternoon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was only taking 200mg ed but will bump as per your numbers to see the results. Same protocol as you...empty stomach,morning/early afternoon
I was reading and saw many doing 1200 daily-i would try that but it's cost prohibitive. 400mg 2 x a day works just fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw- i weighed in at +10 poundws today. i have maybe 3 days worth left at 4 caps a day.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt on that...10lbs LBM anytime!!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup-i wasn't really looking to put on more mass-but since it is very lean, i will gladly take it, lol.
not gonna lie I'm a lil' jealous :p my next run is gonna be with a test base of some sort...:32:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not gonna lie I'm a lil' jealous :p my next run is gonna be with a test base of some sort...:32:

from my experience, proto goes great with test cyp.:veryhappy:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
yup-i wasn't really looking to put on more mass-but since it is very lean, i will gladly take it, lol.
That's awesome Tom !

:box:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
THANKS GUYS-:veryhappy:

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
btw- i weighed in at +10 poundws today. i have maybe 3 days worth left at 4 caps a day.
That's an amazing gain...great job! I just started my ProtoMax cycle so your log has been very encouraging to read.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's an amazing gain...great job! I just started my ProtoMax cycle so your log has been very encouraging to read.
NICE-how are you going to dose it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How's the recomp going? 10lbs of LBM is sick by the way. Great work T.
recomp is great-that was my intention for proto. never intended to gain more than 3-5 pounds off this compound, but the gains have been so lean that i am very happy. i think i have dropped some bf so gaining 10 pounds and losing bf aint nothing to sneeze at, lol.

this has been a great cycle!!!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
recomp is great-that was my intention for proto. never intended to gain more than 3-5 pounds off this compound, but the gains have been so lean that i am very happy. i think i have dropped some bf so gaining 10 pounds and losing bf aint nothing to sneeze at, lol.

this has been a great cycle!!!
Isn't it great when you get more than you bargain for?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it when a plan comes together!! What does the PCT look like T? Serm?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love it when a plan comes together!! What does the PCT look like T? Serm?
pct? lol

looking at pes's erase and aps's testatropin. plus asgt/ghenerate/igh-1. probably add in some at-2 at some point. i have some i-force rv2 to carry me till i get the erase.

oh yeah-200mg test cyp-the beauty of trt is i am already shutdown, so pct is a snap.:bigok:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pct? lol

looking at pes's erase and aps's testatropin. plus asgt/ghenerate/igh-1. probably add in some at-2 at some point. i have some i-force rv2 to carry me till i get the erase.

oh yeah-200mg test cyp-the beauty of trt is i am already shutdown, so pct is a snap.:bigok:
Ahh Dod Gamit!! I keep forgeting about that you lucky SOB.:shocked1:

Carry on:bigok:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
pct? lol

:rasp:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another beauty of being on trt is it is much easier to keep gains from ph cycles-just thought i would throw that out there, lol.:rasp:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, i have 1 proto left. so i guess today was the end of the cycle. i will post final review tomorrow. but i will tell you now it's been a fun ride!:veryhappy::bigok:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another beauty of being on trt is it is much easier to keep gains from ph cycles-just thought i would throw that out there, lol.:rasp:
I guess the PCT would be fairly inexpensive as well...:FUfinger:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess the PCT would be fairly inexpensive as well...:FUfinger:
lol, well my order got screwed-i got a order complete and shipped e-mail on monday-then today i get a e-mail saying $19.95 had been refunded-not getting my testatropin. then aps rep tells me the owner of the company is sending me 3 bottles from his personal stash-how cool is that. now i have to wait for erase to be available and i am good.

going to inject 200mg test cyp in the morning-hows that for pct, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:Eyecrazy::Flush::booty:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah You don't need pct if you are on testosterone and you'll keep the gains much better than some one who does not run hormone replacement therapy. Glad you enjoyed it Tom and Thanks for the review.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
NICE-how are you going to dose it?
I was planning to run 50mg for two weeks then 75mg for two more weeks if all is going well. After following your log, I'm thinking of bumping to 75mg next week and run it at that for 3 weeks. It's my first cycle so I'm taking it one step at a time and just watching how my body reacts.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
lol, well my order got screwed-i got a order complete and shipped e-mail on monday-then today i get a e-mail saying $19.95 had been refunded-not getting my testatropin. then aps rep tells me the owner of the company is sending me 3 bottles from his personal stash-how cool is that. now i have to wait for erase to be available and i am good.

going to inject 200mg test cyp in the morning-hows that for pct, lol.
You dawg!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was planning to run 50mg for two weeks then 75mg for two more weeks if all is going well. After following your log, I'm thinking of bumping to 75mg next week and run it at that for 3 weeks. It's my first cycle so I'm taking it one step at a time and just watching how my body reacts.
i agree, listen to your body. i really think 75mg [3 caps] is the sweet spot for proto. 100mg [4 caps] was nice for short time, but 3 caps will get you there.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i took my last proto this morning. this was longest cycle i have ever ran, and to be honest i am sorry for it to end [normally by the end of 4th week i am wanting cycle to be over.

sides: some aggression, got kinda bad but nothing i couldn't handle. that's it for sides!
libido: libido was fantastic through entire cycle, but it did start to tank some at 4 caps.
strength: strength gains were consistent, nothing drastic but did add weight and reps on almost every routine.
mass: gained 10 pounds, enough said!
alpha male-mood: felt great on this cycle, confidence was very high.
dosing: 3 caps is the sweet spot.

this has become my favorite ph, i will be running proto again. i really had a blast on this cycle-and big thanks to all who followed/contributed.:bigok:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff T...Sounds like Proto would be a great one to pop my PH cherry with!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff T...Sounds like Proto would be a great one to pop my PH cherry with!!
yup-i think you would get some great results, and feel good at the same time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you don't need PCT but, do you think a serm would be a necessity?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know you don't need PCT but, do you think a serm would be a necessity?
depends-how you dose and for how long. 3 caps for 4 weeks no.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many caps are in a bottle?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just checked my bottle.....60 count.
Thanks Rev...So 2 bottles would be perfect for a 5 week run with the first few days at 50mg then jumping right to 75mg for the remainder.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Rev...So 2 bottles would be perfect for a 5 week run with the first few days at 50mg then jumping right to 75mg for the remainder.
yup-this stuff will have you hitting on all cylinders.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm not running it, but from what I've read in all the logs....YES! 75mg seems to be the sweet spot. I can't wait to try this stuff in a few months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not running it, but from what I've read in all the logs....YES! 75mg seems to be the sweet spot. I can't wait to try this stuff in a few months.
you will like it!!! 1st 2-3 days 50mg then got to 3, great results-i highly recommend proto.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
pigpen75 Supplement Logs 65
pigpen75 Supplements 7
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 0