I have a lot of natty testboosters/AI's, help me decide!

mrharris

Awards
Help me decide at least my first two stacks. These stacks will be 12 weeks long for sure and I want the most epic/effective stacks I can put together, especially for the first two.

I have 12 weeks worth of Nutraplanet's DAA capsules.
BioForge V3 - 8
Endosurge Turbo - 4
AI Sports TestoPro - 6
Dopadex - 4
AI Sports Massularia - 2
Anabeta Elite - 4
Erase Pro - 6
Erase Pro (New Version) - 2
AI Sports Stoked - 2
Froskolin-95 - 1
Erase - 2
Lean Extreme (New Version) - 3
Alpha T-2 (New Version) - 3
Shift - 2
HGH Pro - 2

Lots of ALCAR, PLCAR, Agmatine, Slin Sane V2, 1 Glycophase, Raspberry Ketones, and one CLA

I was thinking:
weeks 1-12 DAA and BioForge V3
weeks 1-4 Froskolin-95, Lean Extreme
weeks 5-12 Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro (New Version), TestoPro or Activate Xtreme (New Version) or Endosurge Turbo?

should I add Stoked to this? Should I add Massularia to this?

The second 12 week stack will be quite similar but just Lean Extreme, and the regular Erase Pro. Which is the best testbooster, TestoPro, Activate Xtreme, or Endosurge Turbo (personally I tried Endosurge Turbo, wasn't super impressed with their new version) so I am leaning towards TestoPro or Activate Xtreme.

As for the rest of the stuff I have, if you guys can create other stacks for me that would be great. I'll be taking Alpha T-2/Shift or SNS X-Gels during my cycling off time.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a big stash with no knowing how to stack it :).
I would run the DAA and Dopadex together for sure. The probably with running all this stuff is you really wont know what is working for you and what is not. I suggest you break them down into a couple simple 6 week stack;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's a big stash with no knowing how to stack it :).
I would run the DAA and Dopadex together for sure. The probably with running all this stuff is you really wont know what is working for you and what is not. I suggest you break them down into a couple simple 6 week stack;)
Big this.

Running so much stuff can be overkill and you will have no idea what is bunk and what is actually working. Break them down into smaller cycles.

Just run 2 or 3 per cycle and mix and match the ones that best pair

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
The only way I can assist is by offering to take some of those off your hands to make things easier on you.

:D

That's an impressive stash.
Better start using them before they start expiring.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of supps you have there. What are you current goals? We can make a stack based on that.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Help me decide at least my first two stacks. These stacks will be 12 weeks long for sure and I want the most epic/effective stacks I can put together, especially for the first two. I have 12 weeks worth of Nutraplanet's DAA capsules. BioForge V3 - 8 Endosurge Turbo - 4 AI Sports TestoPro - 6 Dopadex - 4 AI Sports Massularia - 2 Anabeta Elite - 4 Erase Pro - 6 Erase Pro (New Version) - 2 AI Sports Stoked - 2 Froskolin-95 - 1 Erase - 2 Lean Extreme (New Version) - 3 Alpha T-2 (New Version) - 3 Shift - 2 HGH Pro - 2 Lots of ALCAR, PLCAR, Agmatine, Slin Sane V2, 1 Glycophase, Raspberry Ketones, and one CLA I was thinking: weeks 1-12 DAA and BioForge V3 weeks 1-4 Froskolin-95, Lean Extreme weeks 5-12 Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro (New Version), TestoPro or Activate Xtreme (New Version) or Endosurge Turbo? should I add Stoked to this? Should I add Massularia to this? The second 12 week stack will be quite similar but just Lean Extreme, and the regular Erase Pro. Which is the best testbooster, TestoPro, Activate Xtreme, or Endosurge Turbo (personally I tried Endosurge Turbo, wasn't super impressed with their new version) so I am leaning towards TestoPro or Activate Xtreme. As for the rest of the stuff I have, if you guys can create other stacks for me that would be great. I'll be taking Alpha T-2/Shift or SNS X-Gels during my cycling off time.
Forskolin needs to be run for 8-12 weeks for sure to see the most benefits.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'll start in few days testing Dopadex then adding Erase Pro and maybe Forskolin 95% so we can compare effects.

mrharris

Awards
What's better. TestoPro or Activate Xtreme (new version)?

I'm pretty certain endosurge turbo isn't as good as these two. Also what exaxtly is AI Sports stoked? Is it similar to BIoforge v3 just not as much or is it completely different and doesn't interfere with Bioforge?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
1-12 DAA, Dopadex, BFv3, Forskolin,
1-6 Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme
7-12 ABE, EP, AT2,

Gylcophase or Slin Sane throughout as well as agmatine (1-2g pre-wo or w/ food) you could also throw in the ALCAR/PLCAR if you wanted.

That's how i'd do it. But like suggested, I think you'd be better off using these in many 6-8 cycles rather than one big cycle.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like that you have bv3 from start to finish. It is definatley my favorite test booster. I always use bioforge plus erase og and it works great for leaning out plus some strength gains. The alcar/plcar come down to personal preffrence. I would run the forskolin entire duration as well. Havent used everything you have listed but used activate and lean extreme years agoand from what I remember I liked the stack. Just not as much as bioforge/erase.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus Christ, that is a stash!

Have you tried x gels or X factor?

mrharris

Awards
What's better. AI Sports TestoPro VS. Driven Sports Activate Xtreme ( new formula )?