I Force ECDY

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
label suggest 1-2 caps 1-2 times s day, 75 mg isnt a stretch, thanks for the unecessary d-bag comment though
Why was that a necessary d-bag comment? It wasnt meant to be that way.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Cool brother let me know :) btw at first glance I thought you were calling me a dbag, lol I said to myself damn, ouch, what the heck did I say wrong man!! Then I noticed who it was directed at, :lol:
aha naaaah. u got the word "cop" in ur name, last thing i need right now is the piss off a cop lol

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Why was that a necessary d-bag comment? It wasnt meant to be that way.
sorry, i assumed since the bottle basically says consume 50-100mg a day, u were being an a-hole. guess not, no harm no foul

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aha naaaah. u got the word "cop" in ur name, last thing i need right now is the piss off a cop lol
:cop: :AR15firing: :usa:

I'm just a ecdy- addict haha

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry, i assumed since the bottle basically says consume 50-100mg a day, u were being an a-hole. guess not, no harm no foul
Its ok...thanks for the apology.

Ecdy seems to be quite flexible when it comes to dosing, if you can afford you can dose higher, but then you never get to find out if you respond well to the lower dose if you bump up to fast.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards

XJDesertFox

Awards
I'm a little confused as the the mixel/blueprint issues at the moment.

They have been suggesting the use of Ecdysterone, correct? What products do they suggest to use that is a full spectrum? The only 2 I've seen mentioned are not full spectrum, but contain 95% 20-hydroxyecdysone...
the askmass product, kre-anabolyn. full spectrum RC. I havnt tried it, like everything, i'll also give it a try eventually.

Anyone who bashes EcdyMorph has obviously not tried it.
Mix and the ecdy followers have not tried ecdymorph, because over the past years theyve tried similar products. And most usually wont run anything but the KA now.

Like I said, I've got an open mind, but im just curious as to why people who I consider ecdy experts, are not even willing to go near the ecdymorph.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/168612-ecdymorph-99-20hydroxyecdysone.html
the askmass product, kre-anabolyn. full spectrum RC. I havnt tried it, like everything, i'll also give it a try eventually.

Mix and the ecdy followers have not tried ecdymorph, because over the past years theyve tried similar products. And most usually wont run anything but the KA now.

Like I said, I've got an open mind, but im just curious as to why people who I consider ecdy experts, are not even willing to go near the ecdymorph.
Mixle has stated he is friends with the owners of KA.

There is NOTHING "close" to ecdymorph. Ecdymorph is way different. Vaughn and my self have explained this many times.

Here is the write up for ecdymorph I posted

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/168612-ecdymorph-99-20hydroxyecdysone.html

XJDesertFox

Awards
Mixle has stated he is friends with the owners of KA.

There is NOTHING "close" to ecdymorph. Ecdymorph is way different. Vaughn and my self have explained this many times.
I know mix is friends with the owner of askmass, I too have felt maybe it was all just...marketing? And I know that KA is different from ecdy, they both have their plusses and minuses.

For ecdy its purity, for KA its full spectrum.

I'll try both like I said, But id really like to get down to it, when one company is making a 99% 20-hydroxy extract while the other is claiming that 20-hydroxy isnt the active you need/or what works.

Edit: I've already read the write ups, I've collected all the info available. Just being subjective like I said.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know mix is friends with the owner of askmass, I too have felt maybe it was all just...marketing? And I know that KA is different from ecdy, they both have their plusses and minuses.

I'll try both like I said, But id really like to get down to it, when one company is making a 99% 20-hydroxy extract while the other is claiming that 20-hydroxy isnt the active you need/or what works.

Edit: I've already read the write ups, I've collected all the info available. Just being subjective like I said.
Yeah I didn't think 99% would make much different but I'm loving it :) please do keep me informed of your findings.

sapentia

sapentia

Awards

Broscience aside, 20-hydroxy is what has been used primarily in the scientific studies if I'm not mistaken. Logs are great, people saying a product is great is fine, but the fact is that carefully conducted studies published in peer reviewed journals are the only thing that is truly respected in this type of argument.

Phytomedicine. 2008 Sep;15(9):691-8. Epub 2008 Jun 26.
20-Hydroxyecdysone increases fiber size in a muscle-specific fashion in rat.

Tóth N, Szabó A, Kacsala P, Héger J, Zádor E.

Department of Pharmacognosy, Szeged, Hungary.
Abstract

20-Hydroxyecdysone (20E) is an ecdysteroid hormone that regulates moulting in insects. Interestingly, 20E is also found most abundantly in plant species and has anabolic effects in vertebrates, i.e. increasing muscle size without androgen influence. The effect of 20E on slow and fast fiber types of skeletal muscle has not been reported yet. Here we present that 20E affects the size (cross-sectional area, CSA) of the different fiber types in a muscle-specific manner. The effect on fiber size was modified by the distance from the site of the treatment and the presence of a regenerating soleus muscle in the animal. Besides the fiber size, 20E also increased the myonuclear number in the fibers of normal and regenerating muscles, suggesting the activation of satellite cells. According to our results 20E may provide an alternative for substitution of anabolic-androgenic steroids in therapeutic treatments against muscle atrophy.

XJDesertFox

Awards
Broscience aside, 20-hydroxy is what has been used primarily in the scientific studies if I'm not mistaken. Logs are great, people saying a product is great is fine, but the fact is that carefully conducted studies published in peer reviewed journals are the only thing that is truly respected in this type of argument.

Phytomedicine. 2008 Sep;15(9):691-8. Epub 2008 Jun 26.
20-Hydroxyecdysone increases fiber size in a muscle-specific fashion in rat.

Tóth N, Szabó A, Kacsala P, Héger J, Zádor E.

Department of Pharmacognosy, Szeged, Hungary.
Abstract

20-Hydroxyecdysone (20E) is an ecdysteroid hormone that regulates moulting in insects. Interestingly, 20E is also found most abundantly in plant species and has anabolic effects in vertebrates, i.e. increasing muscle size without androgen influence. The effect of 20E on slow and fast fiber types of skeletal muscle has not been reported yet. Here we present that 20E affects the size (cross-sectional area, CSA) of the different fiber types in a muscle-specific manner. The effect on fiber size was modified by the distance from the site of the treatment and the presence of a regenerating soleus muscle in the animal. Besides the fiber size, 20E also increased the myonuclear number in the fibers of normal and regenerating muscles, suggesting the activation of satellite cells. According to our results 20E may provide an alternative for substitution of anabolic-androgenic steroids in therapeutic treatments against muscle atrophy.
Im not a person who needs to see the studies, being a proponent of ecdy i've seen them all. I'm simply stating, that THE BIGGEST people in the ecdy world, dont like it. For all I know they could be salesmen all in on it together. Or, they could be legit and truly believe a full spectrum extract is required for true utilization of RCE.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mass addiction has ecdy and stuff to increase its absorption i think.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not a person who needs to see the studies, being a proponent of ecdy i've seen them all. I'm simply stating, that THE BIGGEST people in the ecdy world, dont like it. For all I know they could be salesmen all in on it together. Or, they could be legit and truly believe a full spectrum extract is required for true utilization of RCE.
I give u props brother! After a few months on ecdymorph im either gonna stack with Ebol or try ebol as a solo. I'm not the type to shove studies down ones throat :)

Mixle has been MIA for a while now.... He was my best friend when trying to sell me his blueprint then after I bought it he was gone and haven't seen him post since.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
he still posts and responds on the blueprint forums, but i rly havnt seen him on these boards in a while

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys what's up. I just want to give props to Nutraplanet. I ordered my Ecdy on thursday and I just got it. 2 days..Yah bro, two bottled of Ecdy. Loving it, can't wait to use it, thank you IFORCE and Nutra..SJ

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys what's up. I just want to give props to Nutraplanet. I ordered my Ecdy on thursday and I just got it. 2 days..Yah bro, two bottled of Ecdy. Loving it, can't wait to use it, thank you IFORCE and Nutra..SJ
When will you start using it?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Ecdy should be run for the rest of your life! haha, probably 2 months would be a sensible cycle length.
2 Bottles of iForce Ecdy would be needed, at 3 caps a day for 60 days. Also, what else should be stacked with this? Or should it be solo'ed for a first time user of the stuff :D

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
^^ Also, should Ecdy be ramped up to 3-4 caps a day (for first time user) or just start at 3 caps?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
^^ Also, should Ecdy be ramped up to 3-4 caps a day (for first time user) or just start at 3 caps?
just start with whatever dose u wanna run with. so like 3 or 4 caps on day 1. id run it solo the first time to see how exactly it effects you

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
just start with whatever dose u wanna run with. so like 3 or 4 caps on day 1. id run it solo the first time to see how exactly it effects you
Alrighty, well. Im running the DrivenSports stack currently.. Tria, AX, and LX. Once finished with this stack how long should I wait before hopping into something like Ecdy(2bottles,3caps per day, 60days)?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty, well. Im running the DrivenSports stack currently.. Tria, AX, and LX. Once finished with this stack how long should I wait before hopping into something like Ecdy(2bottles,3caps per day, 60days)?
No breaks!!!! Start it the day you stop lol that's how i role

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
u can jump right into it. like the day after u finish. its pretty much one of the safest compounds and even if u threw it in with the stack ur running right now, you wouldnt have any problems

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u can jump right into it. like the day after u finish. its pretty much one of the safest compounds and even if u threw it in with the stack ur running right now, you wouldnt have any problems
Hey, mom said the meatloaf is ready get your ass down stairs I'm hungry!

Lol

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, thanks alot tnubs. I will end up waiting until im done with my current stack, just to see how my body reacts to Ecdy alone. Say it goes well, (i know it will), what would be good to stack with it then?? And after the DS cycle comes Ecdy alone, how long should I cycle off Ecdy for?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like tnubs and staked have this well under control! I agree that it is easily stackable but also good to start solo if it's your first time to see how you react to it. You can always add things in later if you'd like.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would actually say do not wait til you are done prodigy but rather you overlap/layer with last week to 10 days of your current supplement stack with the start of your ecdy run. I almost ALWAYS use the idea of layering with all of my supps/ped's and imo it makes the most sense after picking the idea up from ALRI in one of his books...maybe Building the Perfect Beast.

Currently I just came off a lil 2 weeker and my pct consists of nolva/clomid/triazole and 6-8 I-force ecdy. I will be downing 30-40 tabs of humapro along with plenty of chicken/beef/eggs/greek yogurt/fish ect ect so protein will always be in excess of 350 grams a day. I only have 2 bottles of ecdy and at 6-8 caps a day I have about a months worth. The third week in I will add 6 of the new Activate and 3 tabs Deisel test pro cycle a day and on the third week of that I will overlap it with 3 bridge and 4 hcgen a day. THree weeks into that lil layer I will HOPEFULLY be adding in the PES ana-beta and maybe more activate. By the time all that is done it will be time for my SUMMER SLAM CYCLE :) IBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????? I wanna go MENT-AL!!!! Hahaha

Soo rewind to right now. I am about 4 days in to using nolva/clomid/triazole along with 8 ecdy caps as follows.
2 caps with 10 humapro tabs
30-40 grams protein from regular food aka breakfast
1 cap with 5 humapro tabs
40-50 grams protien from regular food aka lunch
2 caps with 5 humapro tabs preworkout
2 caps with 10 humapro tabs postworkout
30-40 grams protein from regular food aka dinner
1 cap with 5 humapro tabs

I use/will use less ecdy on the days I do not train, so probably 6 caps a day.

So far I have seemed to notice the following:

Better pumps and a feeling of fullness/pump after dosing ecdy ( could be in my head but I am not expecting much from this supp based on the fact I would rather be pinning it).

Very dense hard pumps while training and maybe a little extra drive.

Increase appetite also seems to be present so far. Nothing like 600 mcgs of ghrp6 LoL, however it does seem to have me wanting food all day long.

Mood seems to be a little better on this. Nothing astonishingly strong here so far, rather just I seem to be a little more upbeat on this soo far and have little more energy.

I will keep it going with an update here and there if anyone wants.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Well, again, my reason being to take it right after, instead of overlap is to see how I react to Ecdy only.

Dandelo

Awards
This stuff makes my muscles full, mood excellent, less bloat, and I sweat like crazy. I could feel it work almost immediately. Oh yeah, I recover VERY quickly. Not bad for day 4. 2/2/3/3

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
This stuff makes my muscles full, mood excellent, less bloat, and I sweat like crazy. I could feel it work almost immediately. Oh yeah, I recover VERY quickly. Not bad for day 4. 2/2/3/3
Im hearing great things about Ecdy, I think tossing it in after my DS stack will be a good way to top off the cycle. I'll hop right into it though, at 3 pills per day.

Dandelo

Awards
Slin sane pre and post plus some na-rala seems to work quite nicely. I would like to add some methoxy into the mix, any recommendations on brand/dosage would be appreciated. Maybe I Force could drop some products to stack with the ecdy? Just a thought. This stuff is legit.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff! Reading that makes me really excited to use it for my pct!!!!!

Mike

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fair enough, but it would only be a week to ten days that you are "stacking" ecdy with whatever else. What you are saying makes total sense though, I just always try to make the most out of my ergogenic use.

Little update I have been getting AWESOME pumps in the gym. My appetite is up. Muscles are more full and dense, energy levels are slightly up. OVerall I am enjoying week one. I will not be suprised if I gain a few lbs off of this little run and am hoping to get up to 230-235 by the time I run through my entire supplement protocol just in time for the summer slam cycle to start in June.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough, but it would only be a week to ten days that you are "stacking" ecdy with whatever else. What you are saying makes total sense though, I just always try to make the most out of my ergogenic use.

Little update I have been getting AWESOME pumps in the gym. My appetite is up. Muscles are more full and dense, energy levels are slightly up. OVerall I am enjoying week one. I will not be suprised if I gain a few lbs off of this little run and am hoping to get up to 230-235 by the time I run through my entire supplement protocol just in time for the summer slam cycle to start in June.
Goodluck to you man i hope you reach your goals

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ wideguy, how many grams are you running? Sorry if you already said.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

It depends. I am either starting a PH/DS cycle in May which will put the Ecdy in PCT sometime around July, or I might run an awe Natty in May, which would get me strating this around May 7th. It all really depends..SJ

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How come nobody is even talking about runny ecdy "on cycle"

Id run it all the time, lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Outstanding (seasoned ecdy vet) is running ecdymoprh while on cycle. If I ever were to run a PH or AAS would stay on ecdy ftw!! It has a lot oh health benefits beside being a natural anabolic.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'll let you know how it goes! If we continue to make it, I will more than likely stay on it for a long time, on and off cycle. Seems like a wise idea to me imo.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll let you know how it goes! If we continue to make it, I will more than likely stay on it for a long time, on and off cycle. Seems like a wise idea to me imo.

Mike
What do you mean "if we continue to make it". Come on man don't play with my heart like that!