• RockStar
  • Established
Google is awesome you guys should try it sometime lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you have noticed some positive effects?
Yes... I think I might need to write a review so every time this question is brought up I can just copy and paste it, lol

Anyone else using I force ecdy please chime in... I feel like a one man unit over here!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1.5-2 grams ed with
30-40humapro
3 triazole
100mg clomid
40nolva

Kulper1

Awards
So what would the perceived benefits be of using ECDY on cycle - say test/deca/SD? I just got 5 bottles:)

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
I'm taking the ECDY at 75mg/day and like it so far. I can't objectively distinguish the effects right now because I'm also taking Androlean, Alpha T2, and a half dose of X-Factor advanced. I plan on continuing the ECDY once I drop the other stuff which will happen in a couple weeks. At some point I will probably intentionally stop taking the ECDY for a week and then start retaking it in order to see if I notice any differences.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So what would the perceived benefits be of using ECDY on cycle - say test/deca/SD? I just got 5 bottles:)
i am using it with test cyp/androhard....75mg a day- the ecdy not the test cyp, lol.

Vegking

Awards
Yes... I think I might need to write a review so every time this question is brought up I can just copy and paste it, lol

Anyone else using I force ecdy please chime in... I feel like a one man unit over here!
sorry about that, this thread is long and I did not catch the link you provided the first time around. I have a bottle on the way to get started so I will find out soon enough I guess.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry about that, this thread is long and I did not catch the link you provided the first time around. I have a bottle on the way to get started so I will find out soon enough I guess.
It's alright lol long threads get confusing.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to go wrong with something sooooo cheap!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Going to use the Erase/ECDY stack myself.
Looking forward to see what happens.
On a lifelong cut/maintain cycle because I am getting older.

Have used several different types of ecdysterone over the years and most of them seemed to work as they should. Since it is an adaptogen it seems more as something to help diet and training already in place than a miracle supplement. The Syntrax one worked well with Llewellyn's Xfactor and taking 1200 mg of Scifit worked pretty well. My first time on Scifit I took 600 mg and took a 2 hour nap. Was not taking anything but multivitamins and fish oil at the time. When I awoke I had a serious muscle pump and hardness. Was not expecting anything because at the time everyone was bashing it as a supplement.

I do a modified version of Bruce Lee's workouts in his "Expressing The Human Body" book. I know there are more recent tomes on exercise but that and some of the old school muscle culture stuff works well for me.

Thought about going vegan but can get organic grass fed meats so I'll stay an omnivore.

Going to run the ECDY at 3 a day with the Erase.
Hopefully it will be a staple.
Been looking for a good solid reasonably priced ecdysterone product for a long time.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
I've gone through 2/3s of a bottle.....recovery is improved. I'm waking up full/pumped looking. Also seem to be leaning out slightly. I can see why some folks love this stuff I've been drinking extra protein and consuming more meat so I'm sure that's helping but wouldn't mind taking 3-4 caps over a 6th month period. Thank godI have 2 more bottles!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've gone through 2/3s of a bottle.....recovery is improved. I'm waking up full/pumped looking. Also seem to be leaning out slightly. I can see why some folks love this stuff I've been drinking extra protein and consuming more meat so I'm sure that's helping but wouldn't mind taking 3-4 caps over a 6th month period. Thank godI have 2 more bottles!!
Glad I'm not the only one loving this stuff

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, just so you know there are only about 50 bottles left at nutra. There will be a LONG wait for more after that.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Guys, just so you know there are only about 50 bottles left at nutra. There will be a LONG wait for more after that.
i am getting more than one then.

kvothe

Awards
how do you compare this to tonvara true turk?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
A **** I'll be ordering tomorrow then! Hopefully they still have some.

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Ordered 3 more bottles yesterday! Hopefully, you guys will have it back in stock by the time I run out.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
how do you compare this to tonvara true turk?
I will be getting some Tonvara True Turk , enough
hopefully to run it for a month. So we'll see how Ecdymorph compares to to True Turk.:veryhappy:

monstamash40

Awards
Yeh, they have the pre-sale for LGs Substerone goin on at nutra. Its liquid form. Their stating that the HPLC certification gives them a superior product and separates them from the comp.

Vaughn any feedback?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh, they have the pre-sale for LGs Substerone goin on at nutra. Its liquid form. Their stating that the HPLC certification gives them a superior product and separates them from the comp.

Vaughn any feedback?
you mean...feedback like this?

As shown above, this is an HPLC(High Performance Liquid Chromatograph) certification showing that ECDY is >99% pure. iForce is the ONLY company who offers anything even remotely close to a 99% pure extract, let alone >99%.

The fact of the matter is that ecdysterone really isn't impressive until you break through the 95% purity threshold. Then molecular crystallization occurs that drastically alters the properties of the compound. The more purified the ecdy, the more effective it will be.

I have $100 saying in a head to head test, ECDY far outshines this.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
how do you counter LG's (and others) claims that ECDY is not orally active?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do you counter LG's (and others) claims that ECDY is not orally active?
there have been numerous studies(go look through all the ECDY threads up now) that show ecdysteroids do work in mammals. They must be orally active or how would any of these be working?

The fact of the matter is that low % extracts have very poor bioavailablity. This is why 99.9% of ecdysterone products stink...they use 80-90% extracts. By using a >99% extract, we ensure that you get the most potent and effective dose/day possible.

I wish LG all the luck in the world, but I personally would not be comparing the two when you have to deal with a prop blend and no true idea of how much ecdy you're actually getting.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I agree, Iforce does have a good selling point with the extract they are using.

I'd love to test these two products side-by-side.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, Iforce does have a good selling point with the extract they are using.

I'd love to test these two products side-by-side.
There's both 20 bucks for ~30 day cycle. 40 bucks for one month of a mega dosed ecdy stack is a deal

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
that does sound like a good month of lifting...

but then there's science, man, science! how will we know which one's better if taken at the same time :firedevil: