That’s a lot of deads man!5/3/1 SVR2 - Week 2 Deadlift
Warmup/Mobility
135x5
185x5
215x5
240x5
185x5x10 (sets - BBS)
Assistance
Pulluos x4x6
Db OHP 3x12
Lots of deadlifts! Haha… I’ve never done Boring But Strong before so this was interesting. Let the soreness begin! My conditioning yesterday helped with my legs and upper body. Having fun with this template so far! Have a great day!
That’s a lot of deads man!
You'll probably be feeling this one!5/3/1 SVR2 - Week 2 Deadlift
Warmup/Mobility
135x5
185x5
215x5
240x5
185x5x10 (sets - BBS)
Assistance
Pulluos x4x6
Db OHP 3x12
Lots of deadlifts! Haha… I’ve never done Boring But Strong before so this was interesting. Let the soreness begin! My conditioning yesterday helped with my legs and upper body. Having fun with this template so far! Have a great day!
You'll probably be feeling this one!
5/3/1 SVR2 Leader Week3 - Press
Warmup/Mobility
Barx5
75x5
100x5
115x5
130x5
115x5x5
Assistance
Dips 2x15
DB Row 4x12
Single Leg RDL 3x8
After my first supplemental set I honestly didn’t think I’d get the 5x5 but I found my groove. This was just good work all the way around. Feeling good!