Guest viewing is limited

I’m just not that strong (yet)!

Yesterday- SVR Week 1 Deadlift

Warmup
135x5
200x5
230x5
255x5
200x5x5

Assistance
Pull-up 6 x4
DB OHP 3x12
Abs


Today SVR Week 1 Bench

Warmup/Mobility

Barx5
95x5
135x5
150x5
170x5
190x7
150x12

Assistance
DB Row 4x12
Reverse Lunge x10,8,8

Hard Conditioning
 
This was a good week. Next week the supplemental sets can be BBB or BBS, thinking I’ll do BBB for squats and bench and BBS for press and deadlift. Mixing it up will be fun I think and give me some exposure to different supplemental. Gonna push hard next week on lifting and do two days of steady conditioning as well as two hard sessions.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
 
SVR Week 2 - Squats

Warmup/Mobility

135x5x2
175x5
200x5
230x5
175x10x5 (BBB)

Assistance
Dips 3x11
Chin-up x6x5

Whew, this was hard but not insane to complete. Woke up a few minutes late so I didn’t get my core work in… I can do that later. Have a good Monday!
 
SVR 2 Week 2 Press

Warmup/Stretch/Mobility

45x5
65x5
85x5
100x5
115x5
85x10x5

Assistance
DB Row 4x10
RDL 4x10
Leg Raise 2x10

Last set of 10 on press was hard and my last rep was slow as molasses!
 
5/3/1 SVR2 - Week 2 Deadlift

Warmup/Mobility

135x5
185x5
215x5
240x5
185x5x10 (sets - BBS)

Assistance
Pulluos x4x6
Db OHP 3x12

Lots of deadlifts! Haha… I’ve never done Boring But Strong before so this was interesting. Let the soreness begin! My conditioning yesterday helped with my legs and upper body. Having fun with this template so far! Have a great day!
 
5/3/1 SVR2 - Week 2 Deadlift

Warmup/Mobility

135x5
185x5
215x5
240x5
185x5x10 (sets - BBS)

Assistance
Pulluos x4x6
Db OHP 3x12

Lots of deadlifts! Haha… I’ve never done Boring But Strong before so this was interesting. Let the soreness begin! My conditioning yesterday helped with my legs and upper body. Having fun with this template so far! Have a great day!
That’s a lot of deads man!
 
Back
Top