MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All good news other than missing the session but for a damn good reason that ended up very positive.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ending the day at 272.8lbs. I don’t track evening weights because they’re not a good indicator of much besides hydration, but that is a scale PR.

Attempting heavy bench in the morning; cross your fingers the serratus holds up for me 🤞

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12/21/23 - Day 29
BW 263.0

No training again yesterday, had to get up at 5:30 and drive 400 miles to take my dad to a consultation with his heart surgeon. Good news is his the elective surgery to repair his aneurysm is about twice as likely to kill him as the actual odds chance of it bursting, so he doesn’t need to worry about surgery & doc just wants him to be more active to increase his fitness.

I was totally bushed by the time I had an opportunity to go squat late last night, so I didn’t see the point in doing bullshit quality work that could also just take away from my recovery for bench. Went to sleep as soon as I put my son down instead.

Serratus is feeling a bit better during my activation drills, so hoping things feel stable during heavy bench tomorrow. Today is 3rd day of 20mg Dbol IM along with my 25mg Trest Ace, and took 90mg test e today as well.
Glad it’s low risk for your pops. You gonna set him up with a little activity log to get his blood flowing at all?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad it’s low risk for your pops. You gonna set him up with a little activity log to get his blood flowing at all?
I explained to him that every day he should walk the inside of his assisted living complex, his end to the far end, every single day. As soon as that feels too easy, start adding half or whole laps/trips. Just progressively increasing the daily distance as you please, when it suits you. If the baseline of daily/weekly volume is increasing, so is your capacity.

But he’s kind of your basic American who knows damn well what they need to do, they just don’t execute. You can only lead a horse to water. I don’t lose any sleep over it anymore. It is remarkable to me that he’s still alive at 74, being obese & sedentary his entire life and was an alcoholic for over 20 years. Modern medicine is incredible.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/22/23 - Day 30
BW 268.6 post-training

Serratus Activation
Miniband Pullaparts
2x25
Band Warmups

Bench
45,135,201x8
245x6
285x5
320x3
350,365,370x1
320 2x5

Spoto Press
300,305x5
310x3

Push-ups
BWx50+15

Bench is really starting to feel dialed in, and serratus didn’t have any close scares today. I did take a liftoff for everything over 285 to be safe. Took 50mg Anadrol 2 hours pre & 100mg Test Suspension 1 hour pre for today’s anabolics. Benched 29 total reps at 300+ today. 370 is 91% of 405, so it was great that felt so smooth right now.

“Why delay or complicate
The gravity of my persuasion?
Look into that part of you -
I AM YOU WITHOUT HESITATION!”

-My Name is Allen, Stone Sour

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow that’s some nice bench work and getting closer! Curious, how much do you think you are going to weigh to hit the 405?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow that’s some nice bench work and getting closer! Curious, how much do you think you are going to weigh to hit the 405?
I would really like to get up to about 273lbs morning weight, but the reality is I’ve never managed to get over 267 consistently, so that will be tough to pull off.

I don’t really have any personal rules as far as keeping my weight under X lbs or only take X amount of drugs, but the truth is there’s no way I will exceed 275. Plus, if I am not gaining weight, I need more calories, so adding more drugs could work against me after a point.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you sir, and glad to see you. Always happy for feedback, commentary, and just to have guys talking lifting in here.
Glad your dad doesn’t need surgery. The Sunday before Thanksgiving my dad collapsed in his backyard near his storage building. My 28 year old daughter just happened to be with him. When he hit the ground he was gone. No pulse and not breathing. She yelled for my mom and instantly started CPR. Thank God my daughter is a CNA. My mom called 911 and helped with CPR also until fire and EMS arrived. After nearly 40 minutes of CPR, 4 shocks with an AED, 5 days in ICU on a ventilator and medically induced coma, and 7 broken ribs, he’s doing pretty good. He stayed in the hospital for almost 2 weeks. He’s still sore and weak but all in all he’s good for now. I thought I was going to lose my dad that day but thank God he’s still got time here. Enjoy your time with your dad! Merry Christmas to you and your family @Hyde!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I just melted an entire stick of butter for the first time ever into a bag of instant mashed potatoes, alongside a 1lb boneless ribeye, for my last meal today; ~2,700 calories.

People can think whatever they want about me, but don’t ever let them say I didn’t try.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12/22/23 - Day 30
BW 268.6 post-training

Serratus Activation
Miniband Pullaparts
2x25
Band Warmups

Bench
45,135,201x8
245x6
285x5
320x3
350,365,370x1
320 2x5

Spoto Press
300,305x5
310x3

Push-ups
BWx50+15

Bench is really starting to feel dialed in, and serratus didn’t have any close scares today. I did take a liftoff for everything over 285 to be safe. Took 50mg Anadrol 2 hours pre & 100mg Test Suspension 1 hour pre for today’s anabolics. Benched 29 total reps at 300+ today. 370 is 91% of 405, so it was great that felt so smooth right now.

“Why delay or complicate
The gravity of my persuasion?
Look into that part of you -
I AM YOU WITHOUT HESITATION!”

-My Name is Allen, Stone Sour
Glad your Dad didn’t need surgery, and hopefully he will listen to you and take the walks. When someone has been sedentary, walking as much as possible really does help the heart, hopefully he can stick to it and progress weekly. Glad to see your serratus is improving…..you are really close to that 405 bench, with the volume you did leading up to and the 350, 365, and 370 singles all going so smoothly, you are very close.💪

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I explained to him that every day he should walk the inside of his assisted living complex, his end to the far end, every single day. As soon as that feels too easy, start adding half or whole laps/trips. Just progressively increasing the daily distance as you please, when it suits you. If the baseline of daily/weekly volume is increasing, so is your capacity.

But he’s kind of your basic American who knows damn well what they need to do, they just don’t execute. You can only lead a horse to water. I don’t lose any sleep over it anymore. It is remarkable to me that he’s still alive at 74, being obese & sedentary his entire life and was an alcoholic for over 20 years. Modern medicine is incredible.
That generation, very stubborn, set in their ways... My Ma is 80, still drives (yikes) runs around town like a maniac, shopping, cooking, just got herself a new partment, etc. But her knee replacement and back surgery are bothering her more, she said when she walks it feels better for days.
Then she wont walk, and will be limping a bit... I told her the same thing, walk down this nice long hallway (in her complex) each day a few times back and forth (literally 5 mins) to loosen up. Of course ignores it until it gets bad, and only then "remembers" what I told her...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad your Dad didn’t need surgery, and hopefully he will listen to you and take the walks. When someone has been sedentary, walking as much as possible really does help the heart, hopefully he can stick to it and progress weekly. Glad to see your serratus is improving…..you are really close to that 405 bench, with the volume you did leading up to and the 350, 365, and 370 singles all going so smoothly, you are very close.
Thanks guys! Right now the program has me taking 360/370/380 on the heavy day next week, then 360/380/405 the week after. Depending on how 380 goes will determine if I stay at that pace or add an extra deload session before 405 (there’s already one, but that’s only half a week).

That generation, very stubborn, set in their ways... My Ma is 80, still drives (yikes) runs around town like a maniac, shopping, cooking, just got herself a new partment, etc. But her knee replacement and back surgery are bothering her more, she said when she walks it feels better for days.
Then she wont walk, and will be limping a bit... I told her the same thing, walk down this nice long hallway (in her complex) each day a few times back and forth (literally 5 mins) to loosen up. Of course ignores it until it gets bad, and only then "remembers" what I told her...
They really are, sounds just like him. I don’t know if it’s a generational thing or an elderly thing or even coincidence, but there seems to be a lot of people wanting their cake and eating it too. Life is doing things every single day you don’t want to do, because the alternative is worse.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic plan I am settling into is 100mg Test Suspension & 50mg Adrol on bench days, 30mg Trest Ace & 20mg IM Dbol every other day, and I have been throwing 90mg test e in every ~5 days. Final weekly shot of Primo E was 400mg last Sunday, so I will probably be throwing in some old opened Test Prop as well to kill off the vial, & will add Nolva if estrogen necessitates to keep the water weight up. I have not needed ANY AI this entire run besides a single dose of Exem the first week before primo built up. Just using DIM, Zinc, Grape seed extract.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic plan I am settling into is 100mg Test Suspension & 50mg Adrol on bench days, 30mg Trest Ace & 20mg IM Dbol every other day, and I have been throwing 90mg test e in every ~5 days. Final weekly shot of Primo E was 400mg last Sunday, so I will probably be throwing in some old opened Test Prop as well to kill off the vial, & will add Nolva if estrogen necessitates to keep the water weight up. I have not needed ANY AI this entire run besides a single dose of Exem the first week before primo built up. Just using DIM, Zinc, Grape seed extract.
That’s pretty amazing that you haven’t needed an AI with Trest being in the cycle the whole time. That’s more proof of the AI effects of Primo. I know DIM helps, but part of the reason I try to add Mast or Primo to a cycle with Trest is the AI benefits and the synergy is really good with those compounds. I usually don’t need an AI either when I add Mast or Primo to Trest and Test. Are you taking any P5P? Can you tell a big difference in the injectable Dbol compared to oral with the benefits as well as sides?
I’ve enjoyed following this push with the Predator workout to push your bench max beyond 405, but I’ve also enjoyed just as much following your cycle and the experiment of running the different compounds together throughout. I appreciate the details of all your decisions on the compounds as much as the workouts. You may bench closer to 415 by the time you’re finished. 💪

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, impressive you haven't needed one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s pretty amazing that you haven’t needed an AI with Trest being in the cycle the whole time. That’s more proof of the AI effects of Primo. I know DIM helps, but part of the reason I try to add Mast or Primo to a cycle with Trest is the AI benefits and the synergy is really good with those compounds. I usually don’t need an AI either when I add Mast or Primo to Trest and Test. Are you taking any P5P? Can you tell a big difference in the injectable Dbol compared to oral with the benefits as well as sides?
I’ve enjoyed following this push with the Predator workout to push your bench max beyond 405, but I’ve also enjoyed just as much following your cycle and the experiment of running the different compounds together throughout. I appreciate the details of all your decisions on the compounds as much as the workouts. You may bench closer to 415 by the time you’re finished.
Today is only day 5 of actually pinning 20mg Dbol, I believe 7 days have passed since beginning it.

So far, I would say it’s probably less wet (what you’d generally expect from an injectable preparation of an oral), which means it hasn’t made my bp shoot up or anything noticeably. Honestly I haven’t noticed any sides really. Feeling good on it and continuing to get stronger.

I just had to begin taking Famotidine finally last night for heartburn, but recall I was using 20mg Tren Ace for a couple weeks previously before swapping to the IM Dbol, so either of those would be deteriorating my gut biome/promoting acid reflux over time anyway - and you absolutely have to factor the ridiculous diet. I mean eating a stick of butter with a ribeye right before bed, what else would you expect. But I haven’t gotten the indigestion, the terrible gut distention and inability to eat or move food that Dbol specifically gives me immediately. So this is a big win, as far as being an option if I do want to use Dbol again since oral is a no-go for me. I know Ryan Kennelly was a big fan of injectable Dbol before PR attempts.

I am taking ~300mg P5P twice a day, and 200mg DIM 1-2x a day to help clearance rates of the methyl estrogen. I am getting a lot of acne between the trest, Dbol, & diet, but not cystic that will leave bad scars the way Tren & Var can do to me, just lots of little whiteheads. But I want the bloat right now for leverage and protection; my wife is always on board for my cycle sides as long as I am not biting her head off.

Agreed, impressive you haven't needed one.
I think I am going to pop a bottle of Mast Prop this week to take over for the primo to finish out the run since that’s been working well. Not looking forward to adding another cc eod, but it’s not a long time left to manage the pinning.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/24/23 - Day 32
BW 267.4

SSB Squat
65,65,155,245,335x5
+belt
425,475x5 PR

Deadlift, Texas dl bar
135,225x5
315,365x3
+belt
405x1
440x6

Widegrip Lat Pulldown
60,100x12
130,150x15
160,170x10
170x8

Rolling EZBar Tri Extensions
+20x15
+70 2x18

HS CSR, low wide grip
135/side 2x15

Did a little Christmas Eve powerlifting - turns out when you don’t squat/train legs for 2 weeks, you feel incredible. Knees have been feeling better than in ages. I was able to just get under the bar & get to it with no other BS. Didn’t plan that rep PR or any of the squat; I just worked up to a tough set of 5 for the day - definitely more in the tank.

IMG_9016.JPG

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great work... I notice some time away makes the body happy.
Repair, get strong...
Been trying myself to SQ heavy one week, and DL heavy the next (alternating).
Rather than heavy for both in the same week... Anyways, nice job Hyde..

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12/24/23 - Day 32
BW 267.4

SSB Squat
65,65,155,245,335x5
+belt
425,475x5 PR

Deadlift, Texas dl bar
135,225x5
315,365x3
+belt
405x1
440x6

Widegrip Lat Pulldown
60,100x12
130,150x15
160,170x10
170x8

Rolling EZBar Tri Extensions
+20x15
+70 2x18

HS CSR, low wide grip
135/side 2x15

Did a little Christmas Eve powerlifting - turns out when you don’t squat/train legs for 2 weeks, you feel incredible. Knees have been feeling better than in ages. I was able to just get under the bar & get to it with no other BS. Didn’t plan that rep PR or any of the squat; I just worked up to a tough set of 5 for the day - definitely more in the tank.

View attachment 238945
Man that’s a powerful Christmas Eve workout. Congratulations on the squat PR…..shoulders and traps looking huge.💪
Merry Christmas to you and your family.🏆

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Merry Christmas Everyone! Looking HYUGE Brother! From the back you wear your weight well, just looking phucking strong!!!!

Also congrats on that PR!!! Big stuff there and to do so with plenty in the tank. Well done Sir!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/24/23 - Day 34
BW 272.2 post-training

Serratus Activation
Band Warmups
Miniband Pullaparts
2x25

Bench
45,45,135,201,245x8
285x5
320x3
340x2

CG 2-Boardpress
285 2x9

NG CG DB Bench
80x12
90x10
105x12,10

Miniband Pullaparts
2x25

Bench felt heavy today, so I made the call to pass on the single at 360 with a heavier day looming later this week. Probably heavy benching last Friday coupled with the poor sleep & all the stress of Christmas had me under-recovered, but the why doesn’t really matter as much as the decision to move with the current instead of trying to paddle upstream.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Intelligent decision as always Sir!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weighing 267lbs this morning. I’m firmly at the weight I got up to last contest, but struggling to gain beyond. Starting the day with 8 chocolate chip waffles (800 calories) smeared with lots of cream cheese fruit dip/spread (no idea cals), about 400 calories Fairlife 2% milk, and a small bit of leftover Christmas ham. Plus some sugar-free syrup (just what we had in the house).

The chronic eating is really the toughest part.

Last edited:
BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
12/27/23 - Day 35
BW 267.2

I’m firmly at the weight I got up to last contest, but struggling to gain beyond. Starting the day with 8 chocolate chip waffles (800 calories) smeared with lots of cream cheese fruit dip/spread (no idea cals), about 400 calories Fairlife 2% milk, and a small bit of leftover Christmas ham. Plus some sugar-free syrup (just what we had in the house).

The chronic eating is really the toughest part.
Sounds rough bro.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds rough bro.
I think appetite would be better if I was just on something like Test/Eq, but I’m sure compound selection has some impact here besides the body just getting sick of eating.

Meal 2 was 3 jumbo biscuits, heavy sausage gravy, leftover sausage egg breakfast casserole, and 550ml orange juice.

Meal 3 was a Yakisoba ramen pack, 400g full fat Greek yogurt, a bit of pineapple and a piece of Danish.

Drinking a full corn syrup energy drink now. I think this has around 4,200-4,500 cals so far. Looking to end the day with 6k. I have tremendous respect for the bodybuilders & lifters who can do this repeatedly on much cleaner diets.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/27/23 - Day 35
BW 267.2

Serratus Activation
Cable Tri & Lat Warmup
Underhand Pulldowns Warmup

V-Grip Chin-ups
BWx12
+30 3x6 PR
BWx12

Corner Pec Stretch

Back-Supported Leg Raises
2x12

Partial Push-up Drills
4x10 narrowing grips

Haven’t been training Wednesdays the prior 2 weeks, and that seems to be working well for the bench peaking at the moment. Went in for some mobility, lats & abs.

Weighing over 270 in the gym after work today, so with the added db I was pulling 300 for 3x6 on chin-ups, which is definitely a PR. I think my previous 1RM from a couple years ago is ~320. I am excited to see my upper back stronger than ever as I move towards pressing more than ever.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12/27/23 - Day 35
BW 267.2

Serratus Activation
Cable Tri & Lat Warmup
Underhand Pulldowns Warmup

V-Grip Chin-ups
BWx12
+30 3x6 PR
BWx12

Corner Pec Stretch

Back-Supported Leg Raises
2x12

Partial Push-up Drills
4x10 narrowing grips

Haven’t been training Wednesdays the prior 2 weeks, and that seems to be working well for the bench peaking at the moment. Went in for some mobility, lats & abs.

Weighing over 270 in the gym after work today, so with the added db I was pulling 300 for 3x6 on chin-ups, which is definitely a PR. I think my previous 1RM from a couple years ago is ~320. I am excited to see my upper back stronger than ever as I move towards pressing more than ever.
You repping out pull-ups and chin-ups at 270 lbs is just as impressive, if not more impressive, as your lifts, and then you add a dumbbell for more weight, man you’re gonna have that Ronnie Coleman back . And I feel for you trying to put away 6000 calories, that’s rougher than a cut in many ways.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Merry belated Xmas and nice work on the progression and that PR!

Those high cal meals are sounding delicious, but I could see how the force feeding for growth could wear on you over time. For now though, just enjoy them!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the PR! it's crazy, but reading your breakfast made me salivate. That's how I know it is time to eat. All of that sounded so good, but way too much of it!!!! if you like mildy spicy sweet things this might be a nice add with your rice. It has a moderate heat if that, and is a nice sweet fruity mix with a good amount of sugar. They have another on there I couldn't find that doesn't have ginger in it but I love ginger and it can help soothe the digestive track anyway. ;)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I totally get it man. You truly can’t make them drink (the water that is).
We have a very similar setup, except mine never dropped alcohol and no idea how he is still kicking.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Merry belated Xmas and nice work on the progression and that PR!

Those high cal meals are sounding delicious, but I could see how the force feeding for growth could wear on you over time. For now though, just enjoy them!!
Thank you. I realize you have never been in a situation like this, so like the average person you can’t imagine how something you find enjoyable could ever become a burden.

Consider it like masturbating. Sounds like a good enough time, right? But we’re not talking about enjoying this once a week, or even once a day. Consider having to do that 4-5 times a day, every single day, for multiple months - or you simply can’t reach your goal. Just going 2-3x for even one light day will ruin your progress; you absolutely must finish at least 4 times every single day, and you must do all the work alone. Does that make more sense?

Congrats on the PR! it's crazy, but reading your breakfast made me salivate. That's how I know it is time to eat. All of that sounded so good, but way too much of it!!!! if you like mildy spicy sweet things this might be a nice add with your rice. It has a moderate heat if that, and is a nice sweet fruity mix with a good amount of sugar. They have another on there I couldn't find that doesn't have ginger in it but I love ginger and it can help soothe the digestive track anyway. ;)

View attachment 239038
Ahhh I can’t stand ginger. That looks pretty good besides, as the non-ginger variety. Habanero is a great flavor when it’s presented very tame. I have been using an orange chicken sauce on rice when I have it that is pretty loaded, like 80 cal of sugar per serving. It all adds up!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I realize you have never been in a situation like this, so like the average person you can’t imagine how something you find enjoyable could ever become a burden.

Consider it like masturbating. Sounds like a good enough time, right? But we’re not talking about enjoying this once a week, or even once a day. Consider having to do that 4-5 times a day, every single day, for multiple months - or you simply can’t reach your goal. Just going 2-3x for even one light day will ruin your progress; you absolutely must finish at least 4 times every single day, and you must do all the work alone. Does that make more sense?

Ahhh I can’t stand ginger. That looks pretty good besides, as the non-ginger variety. Habanero is a great flavor when it’s presented very tame. I have been using an orange chicken sauce on rice when I have it that is pretty loaded, like 80 cal of sugar per serving. It all adds up!
The one I really wanted to find for you was the pineapple habanero one they have or had at Kroger, it was sooooooooo good. Really made rice easy to get down. Speaking of getting rice down, I have noticed it is much easier to eat when I reheat it if I add extra water to the rice. By extra i don't mean just enough to reinvigorate it with steam, but about twice that amount. It just goes down much easier, less chewing, less sticking in my throat when swallowing it. Just easier to get down when the rice is a bit moister than usual.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The one I really wanted to find for you was the pineapple habanero one they have or had at Kroger, it was sooooooooo good. Really made rice easy to get down. Speaking of getting rice down, I have noticed it is much easier to eat when I reheat it if I add extra water to the rice. By extra i don't mean just enough to reinvigorate it with steam, but about twice that amount. It just goes down much easier, less chewing, less sticking in my throat when swallowing it. Just easier to get down when the rice is a bit moister than usual.
If you ever have extra fats you need to get in for some reason, a tbsp of refined coconut oil goes pretty well in rice as well that also helps slick it up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you ever have extra fats you need to get in for some reason, a tbsp of refined coconut oil goes pretty well in rice as well that also helps slick it up.
Oh yeah, that sounds good too. I love that he has me add olive oil to my rice meals. It makes such a difference in ease of eating as well as improving taste and consistency. I forgot my oil one day and was like why does this not taste as good as usual. Oh I need my oil!!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been a bad homie not checking in on logs without my computer but man you got a lot going on.

It's crazy 263 seemed large. At 218 you were within ten lbs of my 2023 high and below my ATH but 270 is like a mile marker, that's a big dude. That pic you posted though, **** dude, not fat! The traps and shoulders are looking yoked. The kinda guy you want by you when a guy like me picks a fight

Totally agree on Americans and people in general. I had so many people say "I wish I had time to go to a gym like you" and then they go home and binge watch TV every night.

Watching live to 100 I've tried to make daily movement a bigger staple in my 25yrs of gymrat life but there are also lottery tickets. Aside from the wine, my wife hasn't had a lifestyle that should have given her cancer. Fidel Castro smoked cigars from 13 into his 90s.

All you can do is live as hard as you can, love it all, and know each day is a blessing because as my cardiologist said "you might need surgery next year, or maybe not till you're 90, or you might get hit by an ice cream truck and killed leaving my office today"

Keep pushing the big numbers man!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Impressive pull ups! Pure strength man.

as far as some rice additions, one of my favorites and I haven’t had this in over a year!
View attachment 239066
Thank you! You’re doing great getting into them; keeping hitting them full force and you will be amazed in a few months.

That stuff does taste great; I haven’t had any in probably just as long.

I've been a bad homie not checking in on logs without my computer but man you got a lot going on.

It's crazy 263 seemed large. At 218 you were within ten lbs of my 2023 high and below my ATH but 270 is like a mile marker, that's a big dude. That pic you posted though, **** dude, not fat! The traps and shoulders are looking yoked. The kinda guy you want by you when a guy like me picks a fight

Totally agree on Americans and people in general. I had so many people say "I wish I had time to go to a gym like you" and then they go home and binge watch TV every night.

Watching live to 100 I've tried to make daily movement a bigger staple in my 25yrs of gymrat life but there are also lottery tickets. Aside from the wine, my wife hasn't had a lifestyle that should have given her cancer. Fidel Castro smoked cigars from 13 into his 90s.

All you can do is live as hard as you can, love it all, and know each day is a blessing because as my cardiologist said "you might need surgery next year, or maybe not till you're 90, or you might get hit by an ice cream truck and killed leaving my office today"

Keep pushing the big numbers man!
Thanks, Dustin. I did think about that today, opening the last vial of Trest Ace Rocket gave me before he died. You can never know the number of days ordained for you, or what the future holds. I intend to make him proud!

IMG_9028.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I want to take a moment to ask anyone reading this, if you enjoy any part of this log or feel like you have gotten some kind of knowledge, tidbit, or inspiration from any part of this, to please go here now & make ANY size donation in memory of Rocket, who was an incredible friend & forum member on AM who passed away earlier this year from Leukemia:

Everything I am doing now in training, this relentless drive to finally bench 405lbs, was ultimately inspired by his early passing. Losing an otherwise fit, healthy friend in a matter of months to his cancer reframed my perspective, reminding me how uncertain the future really is - how little time we may really have to do something meaningful to us.

Rocket believed in me, and he helped a lot of us believe more in ourselves. He was fond of reminding us that life is good - but he also reminded us life can be shorter than you think. And you can’t take it with you.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to take a moment to ask anyone reading this, if you enjoy any part of this log or feel like you have gotten some kind of knowledge, tidbit, or inspiration from any part of this, to please go here now & make ANY size donation in memory of Rocket, who was an incredible friend & forum member on AM who passed away earlier this year from Leukemia:

Everything I am doing now in training, this relentless drive to finally bench 405lbs, was ultimately inspired by his early passing. Losing an otherwise fit, healthy friend in a matter of months to his cancer reframed my perspective, reminding me how uncertain the future really is - how little time we may really have to do something meaningful to us.

Rocket believed in me, and he helped a lot of us believe more in ourselves. He was fond of reminding us that life is good - but he also reminded us life can be shorter than you think. And you can’t take it with you.
Amen brother 👍

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

He was a very good man, he will be missed. One of the first ones to follow my log in the beginning. My workouts sucked and I had no clue what I was doing but he always had nothing but positive things to say!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks for sharing this @Hyde, still hard to believe he's not around here anymore. Hope that some of our donations help the family out a bit.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

It's crazy that he's not here supporting everyone and posting pictures of his massive SNS inventory from his dream home gym.