Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet that walk was the best part of your day !
It was really great! The rain had finally stopped here so it was nice and cool. Just enjoyed the weather & walking, listening to a podcast in one ear & bubs cooing away in his stroller with the other looking out at the world.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
7/11/21
BW 239.0

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

Paused Push-ups
2x25

ss w/ Rope Cable Facepulls
55 2x25

Seated DB OHP
45x20,15,15

Plate-Loaded Chest Press
45/side x10
70x8
90x6
115x4
135x3
160x2
170,180x1 PR

Feet-up DB Bench
80 2x25
90x13

Really enjoyed this. Today is 4 weeks since the meet and still avoiding a barbell, but wanted to lift something heavier so worked up a little on the chest press - I’ve never pressed 4 plates/side on any machine until today, so this was kind of an old longtime gym goal fulfilled. I had a little more in the tank, so I think I could have probably pressed 400lbs on this, but I left it at 360 for today and took the milestone.

Also got a 30 min walk with my son in this morning as well.
Not bad at all, hitting a PR while taking respite from the barbell! Sounds like a fun session.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love a new PR, and that walk sounds pretty amazing too!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Made the decision to add EQ to my athletic HRT regiment to set up for more endurance several months down the line (when I am hopefully training harder to rebuild lower body power & skill and sessions will be longer). And also to see if it will allow me to stop using any AI; 150 test in conjunction with HCG twice a week still requires an 11mg exemestane tab once a week. Current protocol:

120/120mg/wk of test e & eq
250iu HCG 2x/wk
200-400mg l-carnitine/day
11mg exem/wk

This also sets me at 1mg of androgens weekly per lb/~2mg per kg, more in line with my goals. 150mg of test feels perfect for healthy replacement, but I need to also be moving towards my goals in an efficient manner.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy my 150mg a week for replacement, and have entertained the idea of adding in low dose eq as well once I feel I am at that point again.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I enjoy my 150mg a week for replacement, and have entertained the idea of adding in low dose eq as well once I feel I am at that point again.
I completely understand why Hyde is adding EQ as it aids his performance based goals (I believe via greater oxygen transport but I’m not a smart guy so could be wrong), however, that’s sports specific.

just my opinion but adding eq for more general health in a trt context wouldn’t be as optimal, the decrease in estrogen (unless 150mg has you high) wouldn’t be ideal and it will place a small extra stressor. If your looking for general health optimisation I’d consider a small dose of nandrolone bro. We produce it naturally so along with test it’s bio identical. At low doses it won’t affect prolactin or estrogen but will still benefit the joints.

just an idea anyway

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I completely understand why Hyde is adding EQ as it aids his performance based goals (I believe via greater oxygen transport but I’m not a smart guy so could be wrong), however, that’s sports specific.

just my opinion but adding eq for more general health in a trt context wouldn’t be as optimal, the decrease in estrogen (unless 150mg has you high) wouldn’t be ideal and it will place a small extra stressor. If your looking for general health optimisation I’d consider a small dose of nandrolone bro. We produce it naturally so along with test it’s bio identical. At low doses it won’t affect prolactin or estrogen but will still benefit the joints.

just an idea anyway
I like the way you think, and honestly have thought about this over and over too. Got to be honest adding in Eq ain't about health for me so much as a little boost to help me get back to former glory more quickly, but some low dose nandrolone would aid my connective tissue far more. I have just been a little worried about the other sides but no reason to if just a low level aid and not cycle levels.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

just an idea anyway
I was thinking about doing this too, but worried my dick won't work with nandrolone in the absence of tren.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about doing this too, but worried my dick won't work with nandrolone in the absence of tren.
So some transparency and explanation here regarding my decision:

-I am extremely sensitive to 19-Nors or anything that causes prolactin elevation. I will lactate from my gland on my left side on Mk677 left totally unchecked - that sensitive.
-Deca at just 200mg for a month alongside 300mg test, using B6 at 300mg twice a day and some exemestane, I was realizing some sexual dysfunction by week 3. Not something I want to use for long periods.
-I will possibly use a blast involving trestolone or tren & aromatizing compounds whenever I hit the gas again, so having some residual AI metabolites & higher starting endurance will be welcome in the presence of those highly winding compounds (plus how generally winded you get when you grow too fast).
-I’m out of Masteron and have one vial of EQ 300 that I will probably never use as a primary anabolic, because there are generally better drugs whatever the need over EQ.

TLDR; I’m using up a vial I bought when I was less educated. Masteron makes more sense here, or primo if I was rich. And nandrolone makes me weiner softer.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7/12/21
BW 237.6

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

Lat Pulldowns
99,143,187x12

Pull-ups
5x7, 3x5

alt w/ Tricep Pressdowns
40x30
60,65,70,75,80x15

Cable Machine Row
120,140,150,160,170,180x12

Simple & effective: core work, vertical and horizontal rowing, with some extra volume for the horseshoes.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Getting leaner, tightening that core. Nice.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7/13/21
BW 236.4

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

KB Suitcase Carries, 50ft down & back
53x2 passes per hand

Push-ups

DB Curls
15,20,25x20
35x8 -> mechanical ds to hammercurls x10

Seated DB Rear Delt Flyes
25x16,14,12

Grabbed a quick miniworkout in the garage on lunch. Brick by brick.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, these look pretty damn challenging with the demanding calisthenics mixed in. This is remarkable for such a big dude. I look forward to seeing how you’re looking and feeling after another month of this. Bravo.

Some of your training reminds me of this quote from Dave Tate:

"People have to get away from the dogma that it's all free weights or all machines. They can have sex. You can do both.”

But replace “they can have sex” with “they are like anal and vaginal,” lol.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7/14/21

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

GHR
4x16

Lunges
25,35x12
45 2x12

Bumper Plate-Pinch Suitcase Carry
45x1 trip to failure per side

DB Goblet Squat
BW,45,65,85,105x10

Laying Leg Curl
130,150,170x12

Bumped volume on GHR, went up in weight on everything else, did it in a faster time (63 minutes in & out). Dripping sweat.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your thread made me look properly at the McGill big 3 and incorporate that myself. Your comments on @wfreiling thread prompted me to order that westside scout reverse hyper.

finally realising that I need to do the things to give me longevity in this game

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
7/14/21

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

GHR
4x16

Lunges
25,35x12
45 2x12

Bumper Plate-Pinch Suitcase Carry
45x1 trip to failure per side

DB Goblet Squat
BW,45,65,85,105x10

Laying Leg Curl
130,150,170x12

Bumped volume on GHR, went up in weight on everything else, did it in a faster time (63 minutes in & out). Dripping sweat.

Jamey Jasta little 5ft self will forever get me pumped. If you have never seen them live do yourself a favor. The album satisfaction is the death of desire holds a special place in my heart. I’m gonna listen to last breath now haha.

Your log inspires me to be stronger! You are as diehard as they come !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your thread made me look properly at the McGill big 3 and incorporate that myself. Your comments on @wfreiling thread prompted me to order that westside scout reverse hyper.

finally realising that I need to do the things to give me longevity in this game
You don’t need to do prehab to get strong, but you will have to do rehab if you do that long enough - so you will inevitably end up doing rehab that becomes prehab.

You can pay now, or pay later - but just like credit, it’s going to cost you a lot more in the end if you wait to start!

Jamey Jasta little 5ft self will forever get me pumped. If you have never seen them live do yourself a favor. The album satisfaction is the death of desire holds a special place in my heart. I’m gonna listen to last breath now haha.

Your log inspires me to be stronger! You are as diehard as they come !
One day at a time! Strength is a decision!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One day at a time! Strength is a decision!
Very well put. It is pretty much that simple. Commitment and corresponding action.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7/15/21
BW 234.0

10 Min Walk
McGill Big 3

Seated Db Ohp
40x20

Incline Db Press
60x20

Flat Db Bench
80x15
100x12
120x10, 12 PR

Plate-loaded Seated OHP Machine
90/side x15
135x12 PR
160x7 PR
185x5 PR
210x2 -> drop -> 135x8 PR

Woke up 2.4lbs lighter than yesterday surprisingly. Today wasn’t really training, just therapy. Very happy to smash 4 & a half plates/side on the press machine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7/17/21
BW 235.0

Band Pulldowns, progressive distance jumps, general dancing and bafoonery to warm up & entertain my son

Bodyweight Pull-ups

KB Suitcase Carries, 60ft down & back
53, 70

alt w/ Weighted Chin-ups
+17lb chain x5,5,6

Husafell Carry, 60ft down & back
100, 140

Torqued up on iced coffee & good tunes while blasting this out in 25-30 minutes with my son watching in the garage. Short & sweet - he loves Dad’s antics! Wanted bicep/grip work, but the boy was more than patient with this.

140lbs is barely a lightweight woman’s competition weight, but it was still great to carry something! Looking forward to more carries soon I’m thinking

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
7/15/21
BW 234.0

10 Min Walk
McGill Big 3

Seated Db Ohp
40x20

Incline Db Press
60x20

Flat Db Bench
80x15
100x12
120x10, 12 PR

Plate-loaded Seated OHP Machine
90/side x15
135x12 PR
160x7 PR
185x5 PR
210x2 -> drop -> 135x8 PR

Woke up 2.4lbs lighter than yesterday surprisingly. Today wasn’t really training, just therapy. Very happy to smash 4 & a half plates/side on the press machine.
Damn slim, making PRs in your skinny shorts. Well done.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
7/17/21
BW 235.0

Band Pulldowns, progressive distance jumps, general dancing and bafoonery to warm up & entertain my son

Bodyweight Pull-ups

53, 70

alt w/ Weighted Chin-ups
+17lb chain x5,5,6

100, 140

Torqued up on iced coffee & good tunes while blasting this out in 25-30 minutes with my son watching in the garage. Short & sweet - he loves Dad’s antics! Wanted bicep/grip work, but the boy was more than patient with this.

140lbs is barely a lightweight woman’s competition weight, but it was still great to carry something! Looking forward to more carries soon I’m thinking
That’s a whole lot of pull-ups and chin-ups. Impressive.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
7/17/21
BW 235.0

Bodyweight Pull-ups

53, 70

alt w/ Weighted Chin-ups
+17lb chain x5,5,6

100, 140

nice bro, your pull ups and chins put me to shame (you and Benny both nail them which sh1ts on my excuse about bodyweight being the reason I struggle past 5 😂)

do you have an actual stone or are you using something else but carrying in that style?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all! Pull-ups are a tough thing to raise, but I have found the absolute most important thing is to try to do them frequently, more than once a week if possible. Of course losing weight helps. Also, really just trying to give them absolute hell. Doing them as an accessory is hard to raise compared to hitting them fresh.

do you have an actual stone or are you using something else but carrying in that style?
Titan Husafell - hollow with an open top so you can stick plates, chains, small dbs, etc inside to load it up. The real Husafell Stone is in Iceland and weighs ~407lbs. BUT Titan’s model is literally the hardest one there is, because it’s cheaply made thin metal & painted slick with zero roughage/grip. If you can run a weight on a Titan, you can carry any Husafell model you meet at a competition!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7/18/21
BW 235.0

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

GHR
4x17

Lunges Holding Plates
45 2x12
70 2x12

Legpress
360,450x20

Laying Leg Curl
130,150,170x12
180x8

Plate-loaded Glute Bridge Machine
270,360x10

More progress. Absolutely soaked through my shirt in a 72* gym, but I was very happy with the increase in lunge weight. I was so sweaty I could barely keep the plates pinned to my chest Did some super light legpress instead of goblet squats to give my upper back a break after the carries yesterday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7/20/21
BW 234.6

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

Cable Facepulls
55 2x25

Incline DB Press
40,60x15
80,100x12
110x8,9 PR

Dips
3x15, 1x20

All killer, no filler. Yesterday was a rest day so took a 40 min walk with my boy. Missed my carnitine shot then, so doubled down this morning with 400mg after preWO proats to take advantage of the insulin shuttle. I swear it has seriously reduced lactic acid noticeably.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
7/20/21
BW 234.6

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

Cable Facepulls
55 2x25

Incline DB Press
40,60x15
80,100x12
110x8,9 PR

Dips
3x15, 1x20

All killer, no filler. Yesterday was a rest day so took a 40 min walk with my boy. Missed my carnitine shot then, so doubled down this morning with 400mg after preWO proats to take advantage of the insulin shuttle. I swear it has seriously reduced lactic acid noticeably.
Nice pressing! Hit incline dbs yesterday and boy do I miss them

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
7/20/21
BW 234.6

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

Cable Facepulls
55 2x25

Incline DB Press
40,60x15
80,100x12
110x8,9 PR

Dips
3x15, 1x20

That’s some damn good DB pressing and a juicy PR. You’re really killing it and trimming down to boot!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s some damn good DB pressing and a juicy PR. You’re really killing it and trimming down to boot!
It’s kinda cheating, because everything I have been doing since the meet has been commercial stuff I haven’t touched in ages - I got stronger with REAL training, so now I’m just going around collecting lunch money on the support stuff

Trying to avoid getting fat, and improving my bodyfat percentage after that if possible to help set up for next growth phase.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s kinda cheating, because everything I have been doing since the meet has been commercial stuff I haven’t touched in ages - I got stronger with REAL training, so now I’m just going around collecting lunch money on the support stuff

Trying to avoid getting fat, and improving my bodyfat percentage after that if possible to help set up for next growth phase.
Cheating haha. You’re too modest man. Maybe Dinosaur cheating.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
07/21/21
BW 233.2

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

Yoke Pull-ups
BWx2, 10, 13
+17 x9
+34 x7

Axle Strict Curl
45x8
85,105,125x1
135x1 - leaned back some

Axle Reverse Curl
75x8,9

Axle DOH Hold
225 to failure

Been re(re?)-reading Dinosaur Training and was inspired to get after some heavy bicep & grip work in the garage. Pull-up absolute strength seems to be back up to about the strongest it’s ever been!

Loved this entire session.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff as usual, happy the carries went well for you.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks! I was a little disappointed that was all I had in me, but it’s not like I’ve been doing any bicep strength training so I’ll take it as a baseline.
That’s a lot of weight after a **** load of pull-ups. Super impressed with that. You seem to be moving up by leaps and bounds in just a matter of weeks.

I just decided to separate the rest of my back work from dead’s so I have more fuel for pull-ups, inspired by you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a lot of weight after a **** load of pull-ups. Super impressed with that. You seem to be moving up by leaps and bounds in just a matter of weeks.

I just decided to separate the rest of my back work from dead’s so I have more fuel for pull-ups, inspired by you.
I’ve only lost about 5kg/11lbs or so since the meet, but they are definitely coming along it seems. I feel like they’re a really good ROI for upper back development while totally sparing the lower (pretty critical right now for me).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only lost about 5kg/11lbs or so since the meet, but they are definitely coming along it seems. I feel like they’re a really good ROI for upper back development while totally sparing the lower (pretty critical right now for me).
Pull ups are the squat of the upper body!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7/22/21

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

53x2 runs per side

KB SLDL
53 2x10/side

Frontsquat
45x12
95 2x12
115x12,20

More of a garage rehab session. I was pretty tired and it was pretty boring.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
7/22/21

10 min walk
McGill Big 3

53x2 runs per side

KB SLDL
53 2x10/side

Frontsquat
45x12
95 2x12
115x12,20

More of a garage rehab session. I was pretty tired and it was pretty boring.
carries are awesome - you ever do much overhead carry stuff @Hyde ?

I’m particularly fond of the single arm waiters carry just for the additional core activation. A 70lb bell smokes me after about 30m

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
carries are awesome - you ever do much overhead carry stuff @Hyde ?

I’m particularly fond of the single arm waiters carry just for the additional core activation. A 70lb bell smokes me after about 30m
Not really honestly. Maybe once I get back to some overhead work (that isn’t seated or machines) eventually if I find weaknesses that need addressing.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
l-carnitine
I'd be interested in knowing more about your feelings on carnitine, how effective you feel it is and why you take it. I just literally last night started and it's never been in my stack before.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd be interested in knowing more about your feelings on carnitine, how effective you feel it is and why you take it. I just literally last night started and it's never been in my stack before.
Hyde is taking the injectable form. Huge difference as I understand, partly inferred from his comments about it reducing more measurably lactic acid.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am using injectable, 200mg daily. I purchased Alex Kikel’s ebook as well to better inform my usage - there’s a lot of explanation on the science of it and what certain studies have shown us to better guide our use and extrapolate expectations with different forms of administration (coupled with anecdotal evidence from hundreds of clients testing it).

First, if you are using oral supplementation the studies in the book show 6-18% muscle carnitine level increases (~10%) taking 2,000mg orally split into 3 doses. Taking it all at once was proven NOT to meaningfully raise levels. So you want to eat 650-1,000mg 3x a day. You also really want to consume it with carbs because insulin greatly increases muscle storage. Alex says he hasn’t noticed much meaningful effect on a practical level with oral usage - L-Carnitine is already more of a longterm extra 10-20% kind of compound.

He says better to run it for a very long time than blast it for just a few months. It’s about improving the big picture.

L-Carnitine improves androgen receptor binding affinity while lowering constant. So hormones in your blood bind easier (enacting their effects) then get out faster so they can be freed up to work on other receptors. Wham, bam, thank you ma’am - this makes both your endogenous testosterone or injected steroids work better for the amount you are have/are taking.

It also can increase the time of action in the IGF-1- binding protein 3 complex by about an hour. So your IGF1 works better, and guys taking HGH should get more out of it as well for that reason.

It decreases lactic acid, increasing real and perceived ability to do more work. Less burn, more endurance. This indirectly lets you train more often/harder/more volume which helps build muscle and increases metabolic demand for longterm composition changes. It improves recovery between sets & training sessions.

It allows more fatty-acid to be oxidized for mitochondrial fuel production, sparing muscle glycogen stores, so you stay more full and can ultimately access more ATP. It’s role as a cellular transporter means it drives increased muscle fullness, pumps, and hydration.

It ultimately increases mitochondrial health of sperm, increasing their overall health & motility for increased fertility if trying to conceive.

In the end, consistent usage in an athlete with everything else dialed in should longterm produce a slightly leaner, more muscular, healthier, more capable athlete. The biggest thing is the lack of sides or health cost - this improves health if anything.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am using injectable, 200mg daily. I purchased Alex Kikel’s ebook as well to better inform my usage - there’s a lot of explanation on the science of it and what certain studies have shown us to better guide our use and extrapolate expectations with different forms of administration (coupled with anecdotal evidence from hundreds of clients testing it).

First, if you are using oral supplementation the studies in the book show 6-18% muscle carnitine level increases (~10%) taking 2,000mg orally split into 3 doses. Taking it all at once was proven NOT to meaningfully raise levels. So you want to eat 650-1,000mg 3x a day. You also really want to consume it with carbs because insulin greatly increases muscle storage. Alex says he hasn’t noticed much meaningful effect on a practical level with oral usage - L-Carnitine is already more of a longterm extra 10-20% kind of compound.

He says better to run it for a very long time than blast it for just a few months. It’s about improving the big picture.

L-Carnitine improves androgen receptor binding affinity while lowering constant. So hormones in your blood bind easier (enacting their effects) then get out faster so they can be freed up to work on other receptors. Wham, bam, thank you ma’am - this makes both your endogenous testosterone or injected steroids work better for the amount you are have/are taking.

It also can increase the time of action in the IGF-1- binding protein 3 complex by about an hour. So your IGF1 works better, and guys taking HGH should get more out of it as well for that reason.

It decreases lactic acid, increasing real and perceived ability to do more work. Less burn, more endurance. This indirectly lets you train more often/harder/more volume which helps build muscle and increases metabolic demand for longterm composition changes. It improves recovery between sets & training sessions.

It allows more fatty-acid to be oxidized for mitochondrial fuel production, sparing muscle glycogen stores, so you stay more full and can ultimately access more ATP. It’s role as a cellular transporter means it drives increased muscle fullness, pumps, and hydration.

It ultimately increases mitochondrial health of sperm, increasing their overall health & motility for increased fertility if trying to conceive.

In the end, consistent usage in an athlete with everything else dialed in should longterm produce a slightly leaner, more muscular, healthier, more capable athlete. The biggest thing is the lack of sides or health cost - this improves health if anything.
How do you pin it?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

amazing summary, thank you for so much information!! do you have to pin it daily then? the stuff I picked up is 1500mg oral and based upon what you said if I understand correctly it sounds like taking about a 1/2 to 3/4 dose twice a day would be more beneficial then, despite oral not being as great as direct injection. I will definitely do more reading!