160,185x3
210 4x5, 1x7 PR

Floorpress
135,185x5
225,250x3
275 5x5 volume PR

Perfect Push-ups
3x19

Pressing new lifetime bests even at lower bodyweights is always a good sign for things to come! Diet is still totally off but training is getting back on track and sleep is getting more normalized (for me).
You seem to be adjusting well. Glad everything is going well bro. Im sure you’re already a diaper changing machine

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You seem to be adjusting well. Glad everything is going well bro. Im sure you’re already a diaper changing machine
We did a ton of diapers together initially while we figured out the nuances, but now it’s pretty much smooth sailing even solo. Also currently specializing in sponge baths & baby-burping

I am getting plenty of sleep at night since I can’t feed him yet, but the wife is struggling for sleep so I have still been pulling training back to help morally support her for the minute. I was all ready to squat last night, but Mom just needed some extra support from Dad. But life is good and we’re figuring it out!

The boy seems pretty strong truthfully. He lifts his neck up a lot and actually already flipped himself completely over onto his back during tummy time this morning! He will be 9 days old tonight.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

I have decided to finally make the move to blasting & cruising.

I had planned to PCT at least one last time after this cycle and to probably start cruising later this year, but with a healthy newborn and our family planning completed, it doesn’t make sense at this high cortisol busy time to throw all of my progress away with the further stress of a PCT just to arbitrarily wait a few more months. I am ready. My wife is on board and knows I will weigh all risk considerations on the side of caution.

I have been cycling for 9.5 years, since I turned 21, and it was always a forgone conclusion TRT would be medically necessary at some point. It is not currently, but I have found the last year or so that coming off is costing me more and more progress, and I never really feel that great off cycle anymore energy or libido-wise, even with great hormone levels and bloodwork on paper. I look forward to getting back on where I feel good again, which is crazy if you think about the stress of a blast still being favorable to off time - it should be the other way around. I have probably done 20+ cycles already at this point; I know PEDs are for me.

I have some strength goals I wish to focus on before my time in this game is over, and I am not getting any younger, so the best time to start pushing is now. You don’t see a lot of 300lb guys alive or doing well in their 50s. Since I have no intention of being able to satisfy a clinic’s bloodwork requirements on their schedule for the foreseeable future, this will be a self-guided effort for now. I will be monitoring bloodwork even more frequently, with more parameters ultimately as well.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome to the club. I always forget you are actually younger than I am lol. With the knowledge you very obviously have I would imagine you will be able to keep yourself just as healthy if not healthier than a doc anyway.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/21/21 - Lower
BW 237.0

Rolling, mashing, fire hydrants, bird dogs, hip stretches, glute bridges

Reverse Hyper
90 2x13

Squat
45,45,135,185,225,255,275,295,315,325x5

Deadlift
135,225,255,275,295,315,335x6

Hi Handle Trapbar
285,305,325x12

Dead ☠ More huge poundage increases over the previous week; finally back over 300lbs on squat/pull. No issues or pain, weight moving really well. Just using a neoprene soft belt & still double overhand gripping the regular bar on deadlifts at this point. I tightened up my lever powerbelt 2 holes (inches) from the meet and it’s barely tight enough for training - probably need to bring it in a 3rd whenever I start using it.

Pinned 100mg test e Thursday morning to get some going again. Sunday is last day of 10mg Dbol/15mg Sdrol/25mg Hdrol/50mg S23.

Will be doing 75mg test e on Sundays and Wednesdays (150/wk) for cruise, as well as 12.5mg Ostarine for now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Moving Big Weight !!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/23/21 - Bench
BW 239.4

Monster Miniband Pullaparts, Light Tri Pressdowns & One-Arm Rows
3x25/each

CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Bench
155,185,230,260x3
290x7 RPE9
325x1

+phoenix
355x2 PR

2-boardpress
200 2x15

Seated DB Rear Delt Flyes
25 3x14

Still been eating a lot of good food with family visiting the baby & adjusting to dad life, so decided to put it to use & do a little powerlifting. Haven’t done any singles or even held anything over 300 in months, so I wanted to kinda warm up the pathways while keeping it safe - took my current estimated raw max for a double in the slanger. What a blast!

Last day on. Pinned 75mg test e for my cruise, used a 29g 1/2” slinpin for the first time for oil - pushed like butter and time to draw only 0.25ml is still negligible. I believe the SD/Hdrol caps are likely real, and I really enjoyed the 10mg Dbol experiment. Very smooth, just a great ride. Obviously wet. Looking forward to using the rest at 20 or 30mg sometime.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1/23/21 - Bench
BW 239.4

Monster Miniband Pullaparts, Light Tri Pressdowns & One-Arm Rows
3x25/each

CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Bench
155,185,230,260x3
290x7 RPE9
325x1

+phoenix
355x2 PR

2-boardpress
200 2x15

Seated DB Rear Delt Flyes
25 3x14

Still been eating a lot of good food with family visiting the baby & adjusting to dad life, so decided to put it to use & do a little powerlifting. Haven’t done any singles or even held anything over 300 in months, so I wanted to kinda warm up the pathways while keeping it safe - took my current estimated raw max for a double in the slanger. What a blast!

Last day on. Pinned 75mg test e for my cruise, used a 29g 1/2” slinpin for the first time for oil - pushed like butter and time to draw only 0.25ml is still negligible. I believe the SD/Hdrol caps are likely real, and I really enjoyed the 10mg Dbol experiment. Very smooth, just a great ride. Obviously wet. Looking forward to using the rest at 20 or 30mg sometime.
Is the Phoenix like a slingshot?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the Phoenix like a slingshot?
Yes, check out Invictus Powerlifting. Definitely a better design than the Slingshot & at the same price. He also has some excellent menthol smelling salts:

IMG_4379.JPG

I think I’m going to buy the more aggressive model from Invictus at some point, the Leviathan. The Phoenix is more of a raw lifter tool while the Leviathan is geared more towards assistance for shirted training.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/25/21 - Back & Bis
BW 238.4

Reverse Hyper
90 3x15
110 2x12

BB Rows
45,95,145,175,205,215x12

Underhand Band Pulldowns
2x12

Yoke Chin-ups
2x8

Yoke Pull-ups

BB Cheatcurls
45x15
65,75,90,100,110x5

Axle Reverse Curls
45,55,65,70,75x8

First day of cruising proper. Like I mentioned, 12.5mg Ostarine daily and 150mg test e/wk split Sunday/Wednesday. Didn’t really want to leave the boy & go to the garage to do this session, but I made some good progress. Great sign to be able to do these barbell rows beltless still!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, my boy rolled over from his belly to his back during tummy time once each on day 9, 10, & 11. Yesterday he was kinda lethargic and didn’t roll - today is day 13 and he just rolled over for a double in less than 90 seconds, and then I gave him an assist for a third rep.

I put Pantera - Cowboys from Hell on as a joke to his mom (like I might in my own training) at the start, but it blew me away when he hit that PR so fast and easy. Apparently it’s normal around 4 months to begin flipping over, so I think the boy may have his mother’s strength genes!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, my boy rolled over from his belly to his back during tummy time once each on day 9, 10, & 11. Yesterday he was kinda lethargic and didn’t roll - today is day 13 and he just rolled over for a double in less than 90 seconds, and then I gave him an assist for a third rep.

I put Pantera - Cowboys from Hell on as a joke to his mom (like I might in my own training) at the start, but it blew me away when he hit that PR so fast and easy. Apparently it’s normal around 4 months to begin flipping over, so I think the boy may have his mother’s strength genes!
You should rub a little ammonia salt on his top lip tomorrow haha....jk of course

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy every moment of fatherhood !!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats @Hyde! No better feeling than becoming a father and watching them achieve little milestones. And good on you for continuing to find time to get in workouts!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a picture of my Daughter (Now 35 years old) reading Flex Magazine the day she was born !!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
. Didn’t really want to leave the boy & go to the garage to do this session...
I feel this.

. I can just imagine you laying down on the floor next to him yelling “one more!!!!!”, and out of power lifter habit, “HIPPPSSSSSSSS!” with pantera blasting in the background.

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next he’ll be crawling for max reps!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Next he’ll be crawling for max reps!
Hyde will put a small chain around his hips and have him dragging his stuffed animal for extra weight. The sooner he gets a feel for dragging a sled the better! He’s gotta start training to pull the airplane at some point...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde will put a small chain around his hips and have him dragging his stuffed animal for extra weight. The sooner he gets a feel for dragging a sled the better! He’s gotta start training to pull the airplane at some point...
You got to bring him up right !!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t want to get too personal on here, but after a long time in labor everything went great in the end and baby boy was born healthy & happy Tuesday night. Mom is doing great as well. Just spending some QT with them in our room while everyone rests up. My son is so cute! We already love him so much. God is good.
Super late but congrats!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Powerful !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/27/21 - OHP

Monster Miniband Pullaparts, Light Band Pressdown, One-arm Rows
3x25/each

Reverse Hyper
90x20

Axle CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Axle Very High Incline Press
45,95,135x5
160,185x3
205x1
220 5x4 PR

Floorpress
135,185,235x5
270x2
290 3x4 PR

Perfect Push-ups
3x20

One-arm Band Overhead Tri Extension
Monster Miniband underfoot 3x12

Feeling strong. Diet has been way off last 2 weeks adjusting to the baby, but today was the day I got back in the groove. Hoping to start adding a little cardio back in as I can.

IMG_4388.JPG

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1/27/21 - OHP

Monster Miniband Pullaparts, Light Band Pressdown, One-arm Rows
3x25/each

Reverse Hyper
90x20

Axle CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Axle Very High Incline Press
45,95,135x5
160,185x3
205x1
220 5x4 PR

Floorpress
135,185,235x5
270x2
290 3x4 PR

Perfect Push-ups
3x20

One-arm Band Overhead Tri Extension
Monster Miniband underfoot 3x12

Feeling strong. Diet has been way off last 2 weeks adjusting to the baby, but today was the day I got back in the groove. Hoping to start adding a little cardio back in as I can.

View attachment 201759
Killing that high incline my man! Nice to see your strength is steady increasing off the cycle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Killing that high incline my man! Nice to see your strength is steady increasing off the cycle
Thank you; it felt like there was more there but gotta stay within my means and focus on the longterm progression!

The really interesting time will be the next 2 weeks. That will be the litmus test.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you; it felt like there was more there but gotta stay within my means and focus on the longterm progression!

The really interesting time will be the next 2 weeks. That will be the litmus test.
You can handle it !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can handle it !!
Absolutely, enjoying training again lately! I just meant the litmus test to see how much strength I feel is residual from the bigger doses of the blast I just finished Sunday, vs what I really “keep” gains-wise.

But the harder you train, the more you keep, so I can control that part!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CYCLE RESULTS

It’s 5 days after everything should be cleared out, beside cruise of 12mg Ostarine daily and 150mg test e/wk. So I would say this is where I am really at, composition-wise:

Relaxed:
IMG_4402.JPG

Flexed:
IMG_4404.JPG

235.4lbs

Lost 14lbs of bodyweight, gained muscle, gained upper body strength while I healed my low back, & preserved lower body muscles (even hitting Legpress PRs).

Plan for now is to continue to try to drop some more fat & weight while continuing to ramp my squat and deadlift strength back up steadily.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a beast. Just running osta to help keep mass on the cut?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shoulders & Arms 💪

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look awesome, Hyde!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dad bod who?!?

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You look like beastly my man. Like you can move some big weight and man handle some fools too!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone!

Damn dude looking like a tank! What’s your height?
5’10”, barely. I feel more like 5’9.5” after a decade of squatting lol

Definitely a beast. Just running osta to help keep mass on the cut?
Yeah I’ve had it laying around for years & figure now is a good time. Just some extra anabolism & recovery while keeping the test lower.

You look like beastly my man. Like you can move some big weight and man handle some fools too!
I’m a lover not a fighter, but I’m stronger than 99% of the population and I won’t hesitate to use that. Being bigger is great for making people think twice to even try you, too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m a lover not a fighter, but I’m stronger than 99% of the population and I won’t hesitate to use that. Being bigger is great for making people think twice to even try you, too.
Respect !!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too brother! Hate fighting to be honest. We should put that as the slogan on our t shirts we talked about:

“Team Creampie: Lovers, not Fighters!”

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me too brother! Hate fighting to be honest. We should put that as the slogan on our t shirts we talked about:

“Team Creampie: Lovers, not Fighters!”

That would get some looks !!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Late, but congrats on the boy and on the fat loss *and* strength gains off this cycle! That's a lot of awesome! (y)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone!

5’10”, barely. I feel more like 5’9.5” after a decade of squatting lol

Yeah I’ve had it laying around for years & figure now is a good time. Just some extra anabolism & recovery while keeping the test lower.

Gas station ready. I think you recommend those jailhouse strong books before

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Late, but congrats on the boy and on the fat loss *and* strength gains off this cycle! That's a lot of awesome! (y)
Thank you sir. The kid is just a blast. He’s so dang cute and fun to just watch! It’s like you don’t even care how much you have to bend everything around him; I’m just happy to be doing it. He’s basically the little king of the castle!

Dienelone was a great ride. Pretty bad for my lipids it turned out, but otherwise really good stuff.

Gas station ready. I think you recommend those jailhouse strong books before
Yes, Josh Bryant was the youngest person ever to bench 600lbs and a great powerlifter, who went on to coach many great lifters, especially benchers. He coached Julius Maddox basically past the 750lb mark. Has a lot of neat easy reads on programming for powerlifting, bodybuilding, bodyweight training, some keto stuff. He trained at MetroFlex in Texas with Branch Warren & Johnnie Jackson.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BODY SCAN

IMG_4419.JPG

Took the boy out so wife & I could get body scans this morning. Results were killer! In the last 24 days (when I had my last scan on the 6th):

-Lost 6.7lbs bodyweight
-Gained 1.3lbs of skeletal muscle mass
-Lost 8.3lbs of fat
-Dropped 2.9% bodyfat

Weighed 233.3lbs fasted in shorts & tshirt, and bodyfat down to 21.5%!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/29/21 - Lower
BW 235.4

Rolling, Mashing, Glute Bridges, Fire Hydrants, Hip Stretches, Bird Dogs, Bicep & Shoulder Stretches

Reverse Hyper
90 3x14

Squat
45 2x5
135x5
185,235,275x3
315 3x3
335 3x3
355,375x2

Deadlift, stiffbar
135,225x5
225 2x3
275 2x3
315 4x3
345 2x3
+hookgrip
375x1

Another huge rise in max lbs on the bar over last week: 50lbs on squat & 40 on pull. Equal or higher volumes with heavier weights. Everything still beltless or with a neoprene soft belt. Squats felt really good but held myself back from going any heavier for now; could have just kept going up. Pulls started hurting the first couple 315 sets but got it together & the heavier sets were cherry. Not really sure what the problem was but low back feeling a bit tender today. Practiced mix grip, reversing underhand every set & tossed a hooker in for the top single. Some terrific practice.