Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So the idea is the Clen is predominantly delivered locally vs systemic, which can help target more stubborn fat but perhaps more importantly limit heart rate increase.

I haven’t used it enough to know if it really works better than oral, but I can say that it seems to be working and I can absolutely say there is minimal bp increase. My bp on Clen normally is outrageous. This you don’t really feel.

DPS has both Hypernova and some other Evomuse topical fat burners, some of which have twist off tops so you could pour a measured amount of Clen into the whole bottle and shake up if you always wanted X dose. But I prefer to adjust the dose myself as I go and just mix each application with the Clen in my palm before applying.
Sounds like a good treat for my Love Handles!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/10/20 - Back & Bis
BW 246.6

Underhand Pulldowns
77,110,165x12
209x9

V-Grip Chins

Plate-loaded Machine Row
45/side x9
80x12
105x6,5,5
80x10

Chest-Supported Prone Grip T-bar Row
135x10,10,12

EZbar Preacher Curl
37.5x12
57.5 2x12

DB Hammercurls
30 2x15

Feel like my arms have been looking small last couple days. Today I didn’t have to do the leg curls or extensions like last week and everything was still just way harder. Just exhausted from the get-go, and I had to really go to a place mentally to make progress on the back movements. By the time I got to biceps it was obvious: not getting a good pump like last week & my muscles seem kinda flat and deflated. Even light weights were heavy, so I got a few sets in and called it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What happened to the Deload? You hit a leg session with drop sets of 10 after hitting a x10 pr, did 60 reps of cgbp followed by more pressing volume, and then this full volume back & bi session. You know deloading doesn’t mean just lowering weights and banging out a ton of Reps with intensity strategies like drop sets.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What happened to the Deload? You hit a leg session with drop sets of 10 after hitting a x10 pr, did 60 reps of cgbp followed by more pressing volume, and then this full volume back & bi session. You know deloading doesn’t mean just lowering weights and banging out a ton of Reps with intensity strategies like drop sets.
Fair question. The deloading was completely specific to pressing sessions where I have had consistent regulated barbell loading. Both the primary and secondary presses were drastically reduced in intensity. There is no real need to deload legs or upper back machine hypertrophy movements. I haven’t been able to do anything harder than 2 plate deadlifts or frontsquats maybe a couple times over the last 6 weeks. They are just getting some 1x/wk bodybuilding work at best. The muscle flatness is purely diet-related.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, I have been a little backed up lately and had some diarrhea yesterday after my postWO isolate shake that finally cleaned me out properly.

244.6 this morning! Feeling very good.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fair question. The deloading was completely specific to pressing sessions where I have had consistent regulated barbell loading. Both the primary and secondary presses were drastically reduced in intensity. There is no real need to deload legs or upper back machine hypertrophy movements. I haven’t been able to do anything harder than 2 plate deadlifts or frontsquats maybe a couple times over the last 6 weeks. They are just getting some 1x/wk bodybuilding work at best. The muscle flatness is purely diet-related.
Gotcha. I knew there had to be some method to your madness, i was talking about the lack of energy & vigor more than the muscle flatness. Maybe im delusional but i thought you had been talking about being drained each session so it seemed like maybe a proper deload is in store. I tend to eliminate all “extra” training days during deloads unless theyre just low stress/low impact movements like facepulls, etc but to each their own.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
244.6 again today, so it wasn’t a fluke

Didn’t do any cardio mon-thurs, but I did 65 min yesterday and 125 min today for a new bike PR lol. Also did a great job sticking to my diet while still visiting the in-laws last night; no extra cals and no caramel apple pie. I am in the groove!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Didn’t do any cardio mon-thurs, but I did 65 min yesterday and 125 min today for a new bike PR lol. Also did a great job sticking to my diet while still visiting the in-laws last night; no extra cals and no caramel apple pie. I am in the groove!
Not sure I could pass on the pie ???

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You know you’re in the right lane when your disciple can turn down good food!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure I could pass on the pie ???
It’s from Meijer, and it’s seriously the bomb. Whole top is covered in a soft caramel layer and the apple pie underneath is loaded with big sweet cuts of apple.

But, as Paul Carter once said, you don’t get to workout, have the reward cupcake, and lose weight. If you want to get leaner, the weight loss IS the reward. And that pie sure wasn’t worth my week’s progress with all I am doing every day to make it happen!

50 minutes of fasted cardio in the books to round out this weeks total at 4 hours of LISS.

About to enjoy some chicken and rice with Frank’s red hot and soy sauce & a scrambled egg, Ian Valliere style!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You inspired me do do 55 minutes of cardio today ! !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/13/20 - OHP

Monster Miniband Facepulls, Tri Pressdown, One-arm Row circuit
3x25 each

alt w/ Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

Axle CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Axle Very High Incline Press
45,95x6
135,160x5
170x3
190 5x5, 1x10 PR

BB Floorpress
185,245,250,255,260,265x6 PR

Perfect Push-up
2x20

IMG_4156.JPG

Sometimes it’s not really about what you lifted - sometimes it’s how you felt when you lifted it!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/14/20 - Legs

Rolling, mashing, fire hydrants, bird dogs, side planks

KB Goblet Squats
16,20,28kg x10

Squat
45 2x8
95 2x10

Deadlift
95 2x10

GHR
4x8

Legpress
200,400,490,580x20

Seated Calf Raises
90 3x11

Noticed last night the front of my right knee, like patellar area, hurt if I moved my quad into a stretched position. Mainly hurt when actually on it for fire hydrants and bird dogs today, but it got better as I warmed up & never hurt during squatting/firing of the leg. Decided to play it safe and kept Legpress very light and easy, just 4/5/6 plates for easy sets of 20 to ensure I come into next week strong.

The exciting part of today was moving quarters on squat & pull! I’ve torn my left QL 3 times - there is no warning if it re-pulls, so going to take my time and stay way behind it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4152.JPG

Adding 15mg/day of TLB-150 for the next 3 weeks. I don’t exactly know how increasing the half life of oral Rad140 from 36 hours to 48 is going to really change results, but I like Rad well enough so trying this baby out to see if there’s any apparent pros or cons to this version.

Also adding 10mg Cardarine day pre-training or fasted cardio.

Still have 3 weeks left of Dien E at 500mg.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 200285

Adding 15mg/day of TLB-150 for the next 3 weeks. I don’t exactly know how increasing the half life of oral Rad140 from 36 hours to 48 is going to really change results, but I like Rad well enough so trying this baby out to see if there’s any apparent pros or cons to this version.

Also adding 10mg Cardarine day pre-training or fasted cardio.

Still have 3 weeks left of Dien E at 500mg.
This makes me want to dip in to my sarms stash when I get home hehe

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/16/20 - Bench 5s Week

Cable Facepulls, Tri Pressdown, One-arm Rows
60 3x25/each

CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Bench
155,185,205,235x5
270x9

Incline Bench
135,185x8
225 3x8

Tri Pressdown
80 x40,30,30

Kinda felt wiped from the start, like I didn’t have the energy to do this, but the strength was there just fine when I demanded it. Was just going to leave after Incline, so I did 100 total reps of Pressdowns for my tricep tendon health.

Yesterday I did an hour of fasted cardio in the morning and another 20 minutes in the evening before my last meal.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
12/16/20 - Bench 5s Week

Cable Facepulls, Tri Pressdown, One-arm Rows
60 3x25/each

CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Bench
155,185,205,235x5
270x9

Incline Bench
135,185x8
225 3x8

Tri Pressdown
80 x40,30,30

Kinda felt wiped from the start, like I didn’t have the energy to do this, but the strength was there just fine when I demanded it. Was just going to leave after Incline, so I did 100 total reps of Pressdowns for my tricep tendon health.

Yesterday I did an hour of fasted cardio in the morning and another 20 minutes in the evening before my last meal.
Good work pushing through mate!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good work pushing through mate!
Yeah I figure I’m at a deficit so I can’t really expect to feel that good. Cals getting down around 2700 max, often less.

On that note, today had to drive to work to handle a bunch of business which meant I ended up fasting til about 3-3:30pm, and my pulse was just going crazy when I got home. It kinda chilled and so I ate my little preWO meal and then it went crazy again, face flushing & hot, and just felt like there was no way I could train. Pulse got down to 70 and bp was fine (135/67 & 121/70 back to back) but just felt like hammered dogpoop. Finally after 8pm I felt honestly fine, but it’s just too late and I can do today’s back work Saturday afternoon. Idk if it’s just the stress of the day and fasting earlier or what, sleep has been fine.

I have to go back again tomorrow to fix multiple people’s screwups that messed up today, but at least I have a good job I’m needed for, on the bright side!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I figure I’m at a deficit so I can’t really expect to feel that good. Cals getting down around 2700 max, often less.

On that note, today had to drive to work to handle a bunch of business which meant I ended up fasting til about 3-3:30pm, and my pulse was just going crazy when I got home. It kinda chilled and so I ate my little preWO meal and then it went crazy again, face flushing & hot, and just felt like there was no way I could train. Pulse got down to 70 and bp was fine (135/67 & 121/70 back to back) but just felt like hammered dogpoop. Finally after 8pm I felt honestly fine, but it’s just too late and I can do today’s back work Saturday afternoon. Idk if it’s just the stress of the day and fasting earlier or what, sleep has been fine.

I have to go back again tomorrow to fix multiple people’s screwups that messed up today, but at least I have a good job I’m needed for, on the bright side!
Good attitude !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cals yesterday were only around 2,200. Today currently at 1,800 - will try to get it to up to about 2,3-2,400 with my last meal. No cardio yesterday or today with work commuting, but the extra NEAT from all the running around will definitely be worth some extra calorie burn compared to working from home.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/19/20 - Back & Bis
BW 243.8

Underhand Pulldowns
55,77,99,121,143,165,187,209x10

V-Grip Chin-ups

Plate-loaded Machine Row
70/side x10
95 2x8
120x4 ->95x4 ->70x5 ->45x10+5

Prone Grip Chest-supported Tbar Row
90x12
115x10
140,150,160x8

EZbar Preacher Curl
37.5,57.5x12
67.5 2x8

EZbar Strict Curl
67.5x10
72.5x8
77.5x6,5
57.5x10

DB Hammercurls
35x15, 10

Down another half a lb despite missing some cardio this week thanks to diet staying locked in. Strength has ticked up slightly and made progress on both rowing and curls. I can really see the physique changes from this cycle even wearing clothes.

If you guys aren’t on the Wendy’s 2 for $5 grilled chicken sandwiches right now, 740 calories for 68g protein, 16g fat & 80 carbs. Easy to eat, tasty, convenient if you need some fast food on the road that won’t drag you down.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wendy’s grilled chicken are glorious. When I eat fast food, I usually get 2 12 ct grilled nugs from Chick-Fil-A, but my second choice is those from Wendy’s.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Wendy's and so do the Grand Kids !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/20/20 - OHP
BW 243.8

Monster Miniband Facepull, Tri Pressdown, One-arm Row circuit
3x25/each

alt w/ Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

Axle CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

45,95,135,170x5
195 6x5

Floorpress
185,250,255,260,265,270x6 PR

Perfect Push-ups
3x15

Added 5lbs to my super high incline axle as well as floorpress, for a new best - the overhead should be moving into PR land next week.

Did 80 min on the cycle this morning fasted and a 20 min walk after first meal for 3 hours total LISS this week. Continuing to see little steady reductions in my stomach fat as well as increased pressing strength, and my pecs have never been this visibly muscular. I attribute that to the past several months of focused incline work coupled with finally being on a cycle concurrently with that lift.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PR's and seeing things you like in the mirror are great motivation, keep it going !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/21/20 - Legs

Rolling, mashing, bird dogs, planks, side planks, fire hydrants, hip stretches, squats

Squat
45 3x5
95x8
115,135x10

Deadlift
135 2x10

GHR
4x10

Legpress
200x12
400x10
580x8
760x6
850x12 PR
760x17 PR

Felt great to have a wheel back on each side & no issues with squat or pull. GHR is building some momentum, & Legpress was a blast! I love that feeling of deep power you get on cycle, where the reps just keep coming when you dig in. Skipped calves. “No rAgrets”

IMG_4179.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So some updates:

Cycle is currently in week 8 of 200mg test e, 500mg dien e /wk. Day 9 of TLB150 at 15mg/day, and taking 15mg S23 preWO only the last week as well. Doing 10mg Cardarine daily pre training or cardio on off days.

Last application of Evomuse Hypernova with Clen at 60-80mcg transdermally was Sunday. I really think this has been helping the fatloss locally because I am decidedly leaner around my core. And at a minimum, the diet and cycle are working and I have zero Clen sides or health impact, most importantly. Ordered a bottle of Evomuse Eviscerate coming Thursday because I feel this is an effort worth continuing. It was the only Evomuse fat burner topical left anywhere basically, and it’s supposed to burn pretty good

Finishing an hour or so of fasted cardio now!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So some updates:

Cycle is currently in week 8 of 200mg test e, 500mg dien e /wk. Day 9 of TLB150 at 15mg/day, and taking 15mg S23 preWO only the last week as well. Doing 10mg Cardarine daily pre training or cardio on off days.

Last application of Evomuse Hypernova with Clen at 60-80mcg transdermally was Sunday. I really think this has been helping the fatloss locally because I am decidedly leaner around my core. And at a minimum, the diet and cycle are working and I have zero Clen sides or health impact, most importantly. Ordered a bottle of Evomuse Eviscerate coming Thursday because I feel this is an effort worth continuing. It was the only Evomuse fat burner topical left anywhere basically, and it’s supposed to burn pretty good

Finishing an hour or so of fasted cardio now!
How did you order anything from them? Last time I looked every single product was OOS

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How did you order anything from them? Last time I looked every single product was OOS
DPS still has Eviscerate. Flexit Nutrition has Absolutely Abliderated if you want to go the 7Keto/lower local cortisol route, but I wanted topical caffeine, yohimbine, fatburner-type ingredients.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS still has Eviscerate. Flexit Nutrition has Absolutely Abliderated if you want to go the 7Keto/lower local cortisol route, but I wanted topical caffeine, yohimbine, fatburner-type ingredients.
DPS is out of everything now too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DPS is out of everything now too
Well FWIW this may suck. They made Eviscerate Smolder because so many folks didn’t want to use Eviscerate lol.

Apex Alchemy makes fine transdermals and they’re on BOGO right now for Christmas so you could use something like Ursa Major or 11kt (Kronos) if you are looking to try the TD Clen approach.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well FWIW this may suck. They made Eviscerate Smolder because so many folks didn’t want to use Eviscerate lol.

Apex Alchemy makes fine transdermals and they’re on BOGO right now for Christmas so you could use something like Ursa Major or 11kt (Kronos) if you are looking to try the TD Clen approach.
I’d like to give the eviscerate and clen a go. Like TD Helios with the yohimbine and clen. Tried actual injectable Helios so I wouldn’t mind a new route

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d like to give the eviscerate and clen a go also !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/23/20 - Bench
BW 244.4

Cable Facepulls, Tri Pressdown, One-Arm Rows
60 3x25/each

CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Bench
155,185x5
225,255x3
285x7

Incline Bench
145,195x8
225 4x8 volume PR

Cable Tri Pressdown
90x35,25,20,20

alt w/ DB Flyes
30,40,50,55x12

Great day. Bench sitting around ~340 estimated right now, and doing more work with 225 on incline than ever before. Slept terrible last night and going to only get a few hours again tonight for back in the morning, but it will be Christmas Eve - I hope everyone enjoys themselves!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
25X7 = Strong !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
25X7 = Strong !
Not my best, but fine for this bodyweight on only 2400 calories!

Got a quick one in after a few hours of sleep before I am back on the open road:

12/24/20 - Deadlift

Underhand Pulldowns
70,90x10
110,130,150,170,190,210x8

alt w/ GHR
4x10

Chin-up Pyramid, brief rests

Hi handle Trapbar Deadlift
135,155,175,185x10

Forehead-supported Bentover DB Rows
35,45,55,65x12
75x8,8,12

Feels good to be pulling anything again! Merry Christmas & God bless all

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would liquid Clen with Lipo6 work ?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Merry Xmas mate! Hope you are still having a feast?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How would liquid Clen with Lipo6 work ?
Any transdermal with enough actual fluid/goo to spread the Clen over the desired area will work.

Merry Xmas mate! Hope you are still having a feast?
Thanks Benny! That I did. Wednesday was just protein powders before my mother’s Christmas get-together in the evening, and had lean sirloin and veggies at lunch with my dad & sisters on the Eve to keep calories down again til later that night when we went to stay at my in-laws. From then through all day Christmas I enjoyed all the family foods and treats with everyone proper. Chocolate cream pie, cheese & crackers, warm home-cooked stews & big breakfasts, candy - a finer break from daily life & diet there couldn’t have been.

245.4 today, up only 1lb, so I would say I did Christmas just perfect - best we’ve had in recent memory!

And this beauty came Christmas Eve, which is way better than HyperNova:

IMG_4190.JPG

Fasting & cardio on order for this afternoon!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any transdermal with enough actual fluid/goo to spread the Clen over the desired area will work.

Thanks Benny! That I did. Wednesday was just protein powders before my mother’s Christmas get-together in the evening, and had lean sirloin and veggies at lunch with my dad & sisters on the Eve to keep calories down again til later that night when we went to stay at my in-laws. From then through all day Christmas I enjoyed all the family foods and treats with everyone proper. Chocolate cream pie, cheese & crackers, warm home-cooked stews & big breakfasts, candy - a finer break from daily life & diet there couldn’t have been.

245.4 today, up only 1lb, so I would say I did Christmas just perfect - best we’ve had in recent memory!

And this beauty came Christmas Eve, which is way better than HyperNova:

View attachment 200620

Fasting & cardio on order for this afternoon!

Can you still buy this ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you still buy this ?
I don’t see it anywhere in stock.

Just finished 80 minutes on the bike fasted. The areas where sweat pools like under my waistband and my belly button are red & burning from the capsaicin, because sweat/moisture reactivates it, so fair warning - this one isn’t for wimps!

I used to use Equiblock veterinary capsaicin cream (for injured horses) under sleeves to push through elbow tendinitis the last month of meet preps when heavy squats would make benching an exercise in pain tolerance. It’s not for everyone. Absolutely Abliderated (7-oxo-DHEA) is in stock at Flexit, and that would block cortisol around the core while the Clen works.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
242.6 this morning! Another big drop finally, about 7lbs total over the last 8 weeks. I think after being so tight on calories the last month having that little surplus helped fire the metabolism back up because hunger since yesterday morning has been much greater.

Yesterday did 80 min LISS on cycle and 45-50 min in the warm pool with the wife for a date (she’s 37 weeks pregnant and loves to just feel weightless for a little bit). Cals were only 2250, low carb high protein. Wrapping up a ~50 min fasted cycle session now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have been an inspiration to me to do a bit more cardio, Thank you!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/27/20 - OHP
BW 242.6

Monster Miniband Pullaparts, Tri Pressdown, One-arm Rows
3x25/each

Reverse Hypers
90 2x15

Axle CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

45,95,135x5
160,185x3
200 7x5 volume PR

Floorpress
135,185,225,250,255,260,265,270x5
275x8 PR

Life: “You just don’t have it today”

Dienelone: “Hold my beer”

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/28/20 - Legs

Rolling, mashing, fire hydrants, bird dogs, side planks, hip stretches

GHR
2x10

Squat
45 2x5
95,115x5
135,155,175,185,195x8

Deadlift
135x5
185,205x8
215x12

GHR
3x10

Legpress
290,490x10
670x12, 20

Last set of 20 may have been a personal best, but either way I was running behind and banged all the Legpress out with very little rest - the last set had me holding back vomit in the car ride home! Squats and pulls progressing really nicely.

Last leg day on this equipment. Wife’s last day working is Saturday & then we will be training from home quarantining starting this weekend to get ready for the birth soon. And this gym is closing and a new facility with different stuff opens later in January, so by the time we come back to a gym it will be gone.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, great little video Wenning just put out on getting to train under Chuck Vogelpohl:

I really enjoyed the chance I got to train at the Ludus Magnus during the Arnold this year, and I feel like I can really see how Chuck influenced the way Matt coaches now.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
12/28/20 - Legs

Rolling, mashing, fire hydrants, bird dogs, side planks, hip stretches

GHR
2x10

Squat
45 2x5
95,115x5
135,155,175,185,195x8

Deadlift
135x5
185,205x8
215x12

GHR
3x10

Legpress
290,490x10
670x12, 20

Last set of 20 may have been a personal best, but either way I was running behind and banged all the Legpress out with very little rest - the last set had me holding back vomit in the car ride home! Squats and pulls progressing really nicely.

Last leg day on this equipment. Wife’s last day working is Saturday & then we will be training from home quarantining starting this weekend to get ready for the birth soon. And this gym is closing and a new facility with different stuff opens later in January, so by the time we come back to a gym it will be gone.
I miss the leg press!! Killer leg session my man. You really got after it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you - weights weren’t big, but those 4 lifts (squat, pull, GHR, legpress) are easily my best base builders. Trying to rebuild a wider base!
You will get there !