Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took my blood sugar about 75 min after waking, when it’s usually lowest. Just laying in bed, no activity. 90 is a normal healthy number for me, 99 on Mk677.

Blood glucose was 71 & 75 back to back

Healthiest reading I have ever drawn in my life for fasted in the morning, no activity, by a huge margin. I don’t think I have seen lower than mid 80s, around age 21 on a blood test.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine Fasted in the AM about 40, I don't like it !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My Grandson has Hyperinsulinism (HI) we took him to the hospital his blood sugar was 6 very scary

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just like a diabetic you learn to deal with it as a part of life.
Why do you train fasted if you have hyperinsulinemia? Unless you are using intra carbs and haven’t mentioned it, but I thought you said you train fasted then have proats right away. Last thing you need is to be under some weight deep in a set in your basement gym by yourself and passing out. Scary!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/30/20 - 5/3/1 Bench

Cable Facepulls, Tri Pressdown, One-arm Rows
60 3x25/each

CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Bench
155,185,215x3
235x5
270x3
300x1, 6

Incline Bench
110,160x8
195x6
225 2x8, 3x6 volume PR

Tri Pressdown
100x35,35,20+10

Cable Flyes
30x20

Push-ups

Bench is climbing, estimated 1RM is 352, which is what I benched in comp a year ago last December weighing 12lbs heavier and eating in a surplus! Some posterior work tomorrow, then it’s time for a deload

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why do you train fasted if you have hyperinsulinemia? Unless you are using intra carbs and haven’t mentioned it, but I thought you said you train fasted then have proats right away. Last thing you need is to be under some weight deep in a set in your basement gym by yourself and passing out. Scary!
This is really hard to understand, and I don't understand it. I can not use intra carbs, my sugar will go up and than crash really hard and fast. If I train fasted from 4am to 5:30am I am fine. If I get up later (on a weekend) and train at 6am my sugar will go low and I feel like crap. So if I train on a Saturday at 6am I will eat 2 Graham Crackers with about 2 heaping spoons full of peanut butter and I am good for about an hour. But if I eat my oats at 6am my sugar will drop by 6:30, so I guess the fat in the peanut butter burns slower and keeps me fueled ???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is really hard to understand, and I don't understand it. I can not use intra carbs, my sugar will go up and than crash really hard and fast. If I train fasted from 4am to 5:30am I am fine. If I get up later (on a weekend) and train at 6am my sugar will go low and I feel like crap. So if I train on a Saturday at 6am I will eat 2 Graham Crackers with about 2 heaping spoons full of peanut butter and I am good for about an hour. But if I eat my oats at 6am my sugar will drop by 6:30, so I guess the fat in the peanut butter burns slower and keeps me fueled ???
Yes, the amount and specific composition of the exact foods you consume will matter tremendously in blood sugar regulation over a training session - and you also need to factor in if you are still digesting a late meal from the evening prior, it’s composition, if you are stressed/in a sympathetic state that would slow digestion (or if you are constipated or backed up if bulking or having a cheat the night prior).

As a rule, consuming fats will slow digestion/slow the release of blood glucose. One of my favorite combinations for my morning pre-training currently is a Nutrigrain biscuit with the peanut butter filling. I wake at 5:30, get out of bed at 5:50, consume that around 6:10-6:25, then consume a full size rice krispy bar (the 150 cal one) around 6:40-6:50, getting to the gym about 7-7:10. No protein because it bloats me. Then I am immediately sipping on 25g carbs from HBCD over the training (with 10g EAAs & 10g collagen). Training is done by 9:15 at latest, and it is slower paced as it’s strength. I also keep Glucose Tabs on hand if I ever feel blood sugar fading too much.

If I eat the rice krispy and pb sandwich in opposite order, the rice krispy gets burnt up before I even eat the nutrigrain, but done in that order the pb slows down the rice treat so it handles the first part of training and the cyclic dextrin can be absorbed almost immediately to sustain blood glucose from there. The tabs fill in any gaps because they skip regular digestion, although I don’t normally need them. When I get home and settle down, I consume 2 scoops of isolate and a scoop of Select or another longer-acting protein blend to begin repairing. My first solid meal will be when I feel like it and when work allows.

Also, all fats and carbs are different and explicit to how you digest them. Butter and olive oil and nut butter will all act differently and nut butter is probably the best peri-training, as you have found.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You understand, most people don't !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
12/31/20 - Posterior stuff
BW 244.8

Reverse Hyper
90 2x15

GHR
4x12

Pulldown warmups
77,99,121,165x6
209x10

Pull-ups

Sleep was poor, heart rate stayed unusually high & I just felt exhausted early on, so I cut it. I can do some curls and more back work Saturday if I want. I think pushing extra hard the last 3 sessions has me ready to deload. Last time with access to this GHR so it was great to get it back up to easyish 12s.

Last shot of the 9 weeks of Dienelone E was yesterday and the 3 weeks of TLB150 @ 15mg/day should be ending around Monday. Planning about 24 more days on cycle. Replacement test will continue one more week and will add some mast e with those shots, and probably going to use up some S23 and add a bit of SD to handle the anabolics to finish the cut. Also intend to try some 10mg Dbol caps out as a test base the final week when androgens will have all but cleared out.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
242.0 today - new low!

Little cheat meal last night; carryout from the wife’s fav restaurant for a quiet New Year’s dinner & movie together. Life is good.

85 min fasted cardio done & fasted til about 4pm as well - calories around 2,160 for a lighter burn day.
Awesome job, Hyde! Happy new year to you and your wife! You’re one of my favorite people on here!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
242.0 today - new low!

Little cheat meal last night; carryout from the wife’s fav restaurant for a quiet New Year’s dinner & movie together. Life is good.

85 min fasted cardio done & fasted til about 4pm as well - calories around 2,160 for a lighter burn day.
These are my favorite nights these days. Simple is good. Enjoy your family in the new year.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/3/21 - OHP Deload
BW 242.0

Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

alt w/ Monster Miniband Pullaparts, Light Band Tri Pressdown & One-arm Rows
3x25/each

Axle CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Axle Super High Incline Press
45,95,135x5
155 4x5

Floorpress
135x5
205 4x6

DB Curls
25 2x25

alt w/ Perfect Push-ups
3x17

First session of the new year - a great, sweaty deload session knocked out in about 70 min to some great tunes. Woke up at 239.8 yesterday (second big drop 2 days in a row) so ate some Taco Bell for a high day of 2,700 calories & took the entire day off cardio & training. Feeling great today and deload will move thru Wednesday for bloodwork Saturday morning before returning to normal training intensity for Back later that day.

IMG_4206.JPG

Sky’s the limit - no ceilings motherf*ckers!!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1/3/21 - OHP Deload
BW 242.0

Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

alt w/ Monster Miniband Pullaparts, Light Band Tri Pressdown & One-arm Rows
3x25/each

Axle CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Axle Super High Incline Press
45,95,135x5
155 4x5

Floorpress
135x5
205 4x6

DB Curls
25 2x25

alt w/ Perfect Push-ups
3x17

First session of the new year - a great, sweaty deload session knocked out in about 70 min to some great tunes. Woke up at 239.8 yesterday (second big drop 2 days in a row) so ate some Taco Bell for a high day of 2,700 calories & took the entire day off cardio & training. Feeling great today and deload will move thru Wednesday for bloodwork Saturday morning before returning to normal training intensity for Back later that day.

View attachment 200805

Sky’s the limit - no ceilings motherf*ckers!!!
How often do you usually do a deload? Just kinda listen to your body?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How often do you usually do a deload? Just kinda listen to your body?
Yeah depends on training, diet, PEDs in play. 5/3/1 recommends after every or every other 3-wk wave based on feel, so I did 6 weeks the first time then 3 now. Being in a deficit my risk for injury & fatigue are greater, and with the androgens supercharging my strength I need to be even more careful to control my output - tendons don’t strengthen as fast as the muscles. Plus it works out well timing wise to be able to draw late cycle bloods (your creatinine & eGFR will be useless if you don’t take ~72 hours off training prior), and be fresh for the last 3 weeks on blast. Think I’m going to try those 15mg Sdrol caps the last 2 weeks to see if they’re legit.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah depends on training, diet, PEDs in play. 5/3/1 recommends after every or every other 3-wk wave based on feel, so I did 6 weeks the first time then 3 now. Being in a deficit my risk for injury & fatigue are greater, and with the androgens supercharging my strength I need to be even more careful to control my output - tendons don’t strengthen as fast as the muscles. Plus it works out well timing wise to be able to draw late cycle bloods (your creatinine & eGFR will be useless if you don’t take ~72 hours off training prior), and be fresh for the last 3 weeks on blast. Think I’m going to try those 15mg Sdrol caps the last 2 weeks to see if they’re legit.
That makes sense, I always say I’m going to but it’s definitely been a while. I’m interested to see how that SD treats you. I think you’re speaking of the sd/halo mix.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That makes sense, I always say I’m going to but it’s definitely been a while. I’m interested to see how that SD treats you. I think you’re speaking of the sd/halo mix.
Yeah there’s only 52 caps in that unopened bottle it turns out & so there’s no way I can be confident it’s legit. Just going to add a cap in and see if it doesn’t help keep nitrogen retention high.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah there’s only 52 caps in that unopened bottle it turns out & so there’s no way I can be confident it’s legit. Just going to add a cap in and see if it doesn’t help keep nitrogen retention high.
May the gains be in your favor

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/4/20 - Lower
BW 240.2

Rolling, mashing, fire hydrants, bird dogs, hip stretches, side planks

Reverse Hyper
90 2x12

Squat
45,95,135,165,185,205,215,225x6

Deadlift
135,185x6
225 3x6, 1x12

Hi Handle Trapbar
245,265,285x12

Reverse Hyper
140 3x8

Can’t really call it a deload - continuing to widen the base on the squats & deads. Trapbar is replacing Legpress now that I’m back in the garage full time. It’s harder mentally to get myself in the garage solo for these evening sessions after work (vs just going to the gym first thing early), but once there it really feels like my training is more focused: no distractions from a singular purpose.

Bodyweight continuing to fall back to 240 - about 9-10lbs lost in 10 weeks!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1/4/20 - Lower
BW 240.2

Rolling, mashing, fire hydrants, bird dogs, hip stretches, side planks

Reverse Hyper
90 2x12

Squat
45,95,135,165,185,205,215,225x6

Deadlift
135,185x6
225 3x6, 1x12

Hi Handle Trapbar
245,265,285x12

Reverse Hyper
140 3x8

Can’t really call it a deload - continuing to widen the base on the squats & deads. Trapbar is replacing Legpress now that I’m back in the garage full time. It’s harder mentally to get myself in the garage solo for these evening sessions after work (vs just going to the gym first thing early), but once there it really feels like my training is more focused: no distractions from a singular purpose.

Bodyweight continuing to fall back to 240 - about 9-10lbs lost in 10 weeks!
Is your trap bar rackable? Not that I need anymore specialty bars right now but I keep thinking if that’s even something I’d take advantage of when I buy one again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
239.2 this morning - down over 10lbs

Finishing an hour of fasted cardio now.

Sam’s had sashimi-grade wild caught Norwegian salmon for only $8/lb! Had a couple 10oz meals already the last 2 days and looking forward to pan frying some more for breakfast with some green beans.

Is your trap bar rackable? Not that I need anymore specialty bars right now but I keep thinking if that’s even something I’d take advantage of when I buy one again.
Nope - it’s a little old one I scored for $40 that I can only load to like 500 and it ONLY has the 2 inch high handles. Not sure why it was built that way, but a great tool for basically free!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/6/21 - Bench Deload
BW 239.2

Monster Miniband Pullaparts, Light Band Tri Pressdown & One-arm Rows
3x25/each

CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Bench
135,165,195x5

2-Boardpress
185 2x15

10” Log Tri Extensions
70 3x15

alt w/ DB Rear Delt Flyes
20 2x20

Easy speedy deload. Last lift before bloods Saturday morning hopefully. Enjoyed the 2 board and think it will be a good builder while giving the pecs a break; I feel like I’ve pushed incline as far as I can on this day for now.

Got a body scan today. Not as lean as I want to be yet, but I already knew that. However, I think it’s cool to see that over the last 8 months/2 cycles I have managed to net over 6.5lbs of muscle while dropping 5% bodyfat! Looking to follow this up in 3 weeks to see what the final composition shows:

IMG_4214.JPG

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cut is going well mate, nice work! How much longer will you cut for?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
238.0 today (-11.5lbs)

Yesterday was 2 hours of LISS (75 min fasted and 45 min after meal 2) bringing cardio to 4 hours this week - one more 45 min fasted session coming up shortly today. Calories were 2,000 yesterday with extremely low fat.

Dienelone’s last shot was Wednesday the 30th. Used 150mg Masteron E/shot in lieu of the 250mg Dien E for this past weeks 2 shots, and that killed the vial of test e (been using 105mg twice a week). Final shot this Sunday will be exclusively 300mg Mast E.

Bloodwork tomorrow morning first thing, then it will be time to start the finishing orals for the last 16 days. 30mg S23 split into 3 doses daily (on top of the 15mg preWO only I’ve been using) & I have some alleged 15mg Superdrol/25mg Halodrol caps I will be adding once a day. Going to do 90mg Trenavar for a week starting Sunday (burning up an open bottle and taking up some androgenic/fat burning slack as the Dien clears), then 10mg Dbol the last 8 days after that as test gets very low to feel it out.

Not sure if weight will get any lower, but I know I can still lose more fat!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/9/21 - Back
BW 238.0

Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

BB Row
45,95,115,135,155,175x12

Band Underhand Pulldown warmup
2x12

Chin-ups on Yoke

First time doing any bent rows in months - kept it very conservative & beltless. Added the 30mg of S23 back in today & the 15/25mg Superdrol/Halo cap as well, but forgot my GW preWO. Really felt the increase in heart rate from the orals and missing the endurance from Cardarine. Hunger is high; starting to struggle on 2100-2400 cals, but hopefully the orals will curb that soon.

Going into the hospital late Monday night for the wife to be induced - she’s 39 weeks along today and it’s about time to become a father!!!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/9/21 - Back
BW 238.0

Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

BB Row
45,95,115,135,155,175x12

2x12

Chin-ups on Yoke

First time doing any bent rows in months - kept it very conservative & beltless. Added the 30mg of S23 back in today & the 15/25mg Superdrol/Halo cap as well, but forgot my GW preWO. Really felt the increase in heart rate from the orals and missing the endurance from Cardarine. Hunger is high; starting to struggle on 2100-2400 cals, but hopefully the orals will curb that soon.

Going into the hospital late Monday night for the wife to be induced - she’s 39 weeks along today and it’s about time to become a father!!!
Best of luck in the hospital! Early congratulations!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1/9/21 - Back
BW 238.0

Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

BB Row
45,95,115,135,155,175x12

2x12

Chin-ups on Yoke

Awesome dude!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/10/21 - Press
BW 236.2

3x25/each

Axle CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Axle Very High Incline
45,95,135x5
165,185x3
205 5x6 volume PR

Floorpress
135,185,235x5
270 5x5 volume PR

BB Cheatcurls
45x15
55,65,75,85,95,105x5

Axle Reverse Curls
45,55,65,70x8

Perfect Push-ups
3x18

Ate 2,500-2,600 cals yesterday and dropped 1.8lbs from yesterday, so doing that again today!

Final shot of the cycle was today - no more test, ended up being 460mg mast e to finish the old vial off. 90mg Trendione added today through next Saturday.

Stopped the transdermal helios setup to spend some “quality time” easier with the wife before the baby comes, and I realized I won’t be doing any further transdermal with a newborn, so that experiment is a wrap!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1/10/21 - Press
BW 236.2

3x25/each

Axle CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Axle Very High Incline
45,95,135x5
165,185x3
205 5x6 volume PR

Floorpress
135,185,235x5
270 5x5 volume PR

BB Cheatcurls
45x15
55,65,75,85,95,105x5

Axle Reverse Curls
45,55,65,70x8

Perfect Push-ups
3x18

Ate 2,500-2,600 cals yesterday and dropped 1.8lbs from yesterday, so doing that again today!

Final shot of the cycle was today - no more test, ended up being 460mg mast e to finish the old vial off. 90mg Trendione added today through next Saturday.

Stopped the transdermal helios setup to spend some “quality time” easier with the wife before the baby comes, and I realized I won’t be doing any further transdermal with a newborn, so that experiment is a wrap!
Good call broseph! Gotta keep the women folk healthy. Good luck man!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/11/21 - Lower
BW 237.0

Rolling, mashing, jigsaw, fire hydrants, bird dogs, hip stretches

Reverse Hyper
90 2x12

Squat
45,95,135,185,225,245,255,265,275x5

Deadlift
135,225,245,255,265,275,285x6

Hi Handle Trapbar
265,285,305x12

Axle Hold
225 til failure

Reverse Hyper
90 2x12

Last session before I become a father! Heading into the hospital in a few hours. Everything was feeling really on, so I rode the wave and made some huge jumps in weight over last week. Pumped for tomorrow!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1/11/21 - Lower
BW 237.0

Reverse Hyper
90 2x12

Squat

Deadlift

Hi Handle Trapbar
265,285,305x12

Axle Hold
225 til failure

Reverse Hyper
90 2x12

Last session before I become a father! Heading into the hospital in a few hours. Everything was feeling really on, so I rode the wave and made some huge jumps in weight over last week. Pumped for tomorrow!
That's awesome, Brother!

:)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1/11/21 - Lower
BW 237.0

Reverse Hyper
90 2x12

Squat

Deadlift

Hi Handle Trapbar
265,285,305x12

Axle Hold
225 til failure

Reverse Hyper
90 2x12

Hell Yeah!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t want to get too personal on here, but after a long time in labor everything went great in the end and baby boy was born healthy & happy Tuesday night. Mom is doing great as well. Just spending some QT with them in our room while everyone rests up. My son is so cute! We already love him so much. God is good.

saylee

saylee

Awards
I don’t want to get too personal on here, but after a long time in labor everything went great in the end and baby boy was born healthy & happy Tuesday night. Mom is doing great as well. Just spending some QT with them in our room while everyone rests up. My son is so cute! We already love him so much. God is good.
All the time!! Yes and Amen!!
Congratulations to your wife and you!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg!!! Congrats! So happy for you all!!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stoked for you mate!!! Congratulations to you and your family!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/15/21 - Bench
BW 238.0

3x25/each

CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Bench
155,185,210,240x5
270x9

2-Boardpress
190,195x15

DB Rear Delt Flyes
25 3x12

First lift since my son was born; had to work it in quick & didn’t have a liftoff on bench or time to hit tris after, but it went well enough & felt good to get it in.

Diet has been pretty much completely out the window, as has sleep, from Tuesday on, but we’re starting to figure out the newborn groove and getting back on the wagon in the morning. Wife is eager to begin dropping some baby weight, which will make my compliance much easier.

The boy is healthy and everything is going great at home - can’t believe how much I love him already! What a blessing.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1/15/21 - Bench
BW 238.0

3x25/each

CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Bench
155,185,210,240x5
270x9

2-Boardpress
190,195x15

DB Rear Delt Flyes
25 3x12

First lift since my son was born; had to work it in quick & didn’t have a liftoff on bench or time to hit tris after, but it went well enough & felt good to get it in.

Diet has been pretty much completely out the window, as has sleep, from Tuesday on, but we’re starting to figure out the newborn groove and getting back on the wagon in the morning. Wife is eager to begin dropping some baby weight, which will make my compliance much easier.

The boy is healthy and everything is going great at home - can’t believe how much I love him already! What a blessing.
Congrats buddy. Don’t worry. The sleep should sort itself out in like 18-19 years now

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/17/21 - Back & Bis
BW 237.0

Reverse Hyper
90 3x15

BB Rows
45,95,135,165,185,195x12

Average Band Pulldowns
2x12

Yoke Chins

BB Cheat Curls
45x15
65,75,85,95x5
105 2x5

Axle Reverse Curls
45,55,65x8
70 2x8

Added over 10% weight to the rows and volume to chin-ups over last week, doubled the top sets on bicep work. I think the cap of 15mg Sdrol/25mg Hdrol I’ve been using the last week may be legit. Feeling that oral power surge (and intraworkout lethargy). The little bit of Tvar I was using daily last week (90mg) was replaced today with 10mg Dbol, which feels great so far. S23 is at 45mg, and this setup will carry me through this last week while oil finishes clearing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/18/21 - OHP
BW 236.4

Monster Miniband Pullaparts, Light Band Tri Pressdown, One-arm Rows
3x25/each

Axle CGBP
45,95x15
120 4x15

Axle Very High Incline
45,95,135x5
160,185x3
210 4x5, 1x7 PR

Floorpress
135,185x5
225,250x3
275 5x5 volume PR

Perfect Push-ups
3x19

Pressing new lifetime bests even at lower bodyweights is always a good sign for things to come! Diet is still totally off but training is getting back on track and sleep is getting more normalized (for me).