Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you go feet up off the floor or feet pulled up by your butt and on the floor?
Feet up & crossed in the air - this keeps the lower back pressed towards the floor better, albeit increases ROM. But harder and lighter is better at the moment. I was working pretty good by the final rep of 195.

Sounds like a good session. Topping off at 240.6 is pretty nice, shows how much fat actually came off.
Yeah seriously; 6+ lbs of fat in 7 days of fasting over 9 days of keto. 14lb gross drop. It’s very apparent in my core too. Shirts fit differently even.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will have to give us a conditioning shot around 235, see how you are looking, I bet with all that muscle things tighten up on you really nicely!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will have to give us a conditioning shot around 235, see how you are looking, I bet with all that muscle things tighten up on you really nicely!
Will do; my wife was telling me yesterday how my quads were suddenly looking bigger, despite having not trained them in 2 weeks or so - just from the fat thinning out and revealing more of what’s beneath. I can see them much better now when I do my nerve flossing as I extend my leg.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the nerve flossing for the sciatic area? I had to do some of that like lying on the ground with my leg up on a bench doing basically an isometric contraction at the 90 degree point.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the nerve flossing for the sciatic area? I had to do some of that like lying on the ground with my leg up on a bench doing basically an isometric contraction at the 90 degree point.
Yep, specifically tibial branch and peroneal nerve tensioners before walking or exercise. But they definitely aren’t isometric; they’re controlled sets of leg extensions with my femur, ankle & toes at a couple different combinations of positions.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7/2/24 - Day 13
BW 233.6

McKenzie pushups
Cat camel
Nerve flossing
Incline 3.5 walk 15 min

5/3/1x10 sec each/side on McGill curl ups, side bridges & bird dogs
Glute bridges 2x20
Core Torsion control test - pass
Goblet Squats 3x10
Standing balance drills
Shoulder/hip stretch
Tspine mobilization
KB bottoms up carry 12kg
KB bottoms up half-on-bench assessment - 12,20kg (Could press the 20, but couldn’t lower stably on left / needs work).

Guess if you want to drop 8lbs in 22 hours just fast without electrolytes and drink half a pot of black coffee Felt really good fasting yesterday so I never bothered with electrolytes, but I did have a gram of sodium & 300mg potassium before this work for safety’s sake - it was a nice, sweaty rehab session thanks to a nip of Alpha Y and 500mg shot of carnitine prior. Plus 19mg Tren Ace!

37 hours into the fast, plan right now is at least 3 days, breaking it for 4th of July family time.

IMG_9640.JPG

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7/3/24 - Day 14
BW 232.4

65 hours into this fast but feeling good - took another half hour walk last night, then again today at lunch. Will do my core exercises and another walk later after work.

About 24 hours left until our first holiday event; my friend is doing his annual hog roast! If you enjoy your meats smoked & fresh off the bone, it’s epic