• Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're a Supplemental Man of Mystery!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not kidding when I say I don’t know at all, beyond large gel caps that I am to take 1 each morning or preWO for the first week. If that is tolerated fine, I will go to 2/day next week.

Mysterious, ain’t it??
So … you were out and about and some dude you don’t know, ran in to you and staffed the baggy in your packet and ran away ….. $hit like that happens to me all the time….

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So … you were out and about and some dude you don’t know, ran in to you and staffed the baggy in your packet and ran away ….. $hit like that happens to me all the time….
lol no a company I trust shipped it me to test drive - primarily because I have a fairly sensitive gut, so they want to make sure it’s copacetic before it goes live.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol no a company I trust shipped it me to test drive - primarily because I have a fairly sensitive gut, so they want to make sure it’s copacetic before it goes live.
That’s pretty cool . you are a right guy for a job , can you elaborate about it without going it to much detail, is it a pre, muscle builder, gray area staff ( i hope it is a gray area staff, that is the most exciting staff lol). Making super soldiers kind of staff...

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/29/24

Psoas stretch w/ side bends
Bird Dogs
Pallof Press
Band Pullaparts
KB Suitcase Carries
Band Rotator/Angels
Band QL Activation
KB One-leg Deadlift
RFE Split Squat
BW Squat

Squat, Duffalo bar
55,105,155,205,255x5
+deadlift belt
305,335x1

GM, Duffalo bar
55x15
105,125,145,165x12 beltless

Plate-loaded Leg Extension
45,90,115,140x15

Plate-loaded Lying Leg Curl
90x12
115 3x6

You might say, ‘That sure is a lot of crap before getting down to business’. But I would say, ‘I put 180lbs on my squat from 3 days ago.’ At that rate, I should squat 875 in 9 more days No pain, no problems, confidence returning - onwards!
Moving along quite nicely!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s pretty cool . you are a right guy for a job , can you elaborate about it without going it to much detail, is it a pre, muscle builder, gray area staff ( i hope it is a gray area staff, that is the most exciting staff lol). Making super soldiers kind of staff...
All I was told is it may support recomposition; potential for muscle and strength and/or fat loss.

Strength and muscle have been creeping down lately - my cruise dose of 180 is simply not cutting it, especially now that training has been so compromised in recent weeks overall. So if things turn around at all, I will definitely notice.

Extra 65lb on a squad in a first month or a bust.....
That's not sketchy at all.

Maybe it's the Clear, but in pill form?!
Bro if it is and I start smashing personal records, I sure won’t be complaining

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 of “The Clear” Capsules
BW 248.0

Yesterday took first dose mid afternoon inbetween meals. No particulars noticed.

Today took my capsule fasted around 7:30, about half an hour after waking (I take my Nattokinase first since it’s not well absorbed in the presence of other things). Fasted until 12:30pm and noticed occasionally burping up a VERY distinct taste - maybe like an alcohol? Anyway, no acid reflux or stomach discomfort of any kind, no bowel movements triggered, no complaints.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am not kidding when I say I don’t know at all, beyond large gel caps that I am to take 1 each morning or preWO for the first week. If that is tolerated fine, I will go to 2/day next week.

Mysterious, ain’t it??
Hope u haven’t signed up to one of those studies on Facebook…

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3/31/24

Band Pullaparts, Angels, Flyes, Presses
Cable Tri & Lats

Bench
45x10
135,185,225x5
275,315,325x1
275x6 2-board
275x6 1-board
275x6 1/2-board
275x6 touch

Low Incline DB Bench
50 3x25

Cable Tri Pressdown
40x50,30,20

ss w/ Band Pullaparts
Monstermini 3x35

Pallof Press
Shoulder stretches
Pec stretches

A good day of benching - feeling like things are beginning to move in the right direction again for that lift. Hope everyone had a happy Easter!

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hope you and your fam had a happy Easter

glad things are progressing nicely

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with the supplement testing. Curious to see the effects, they will have to be noticeable for you to figure it out since they didn't tell you what to expect. I like that process, it takes the placebo effect out of the equation.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Take this, you may hear colors or you may hit pr’s. Time will tell. It seems like this solution may be nutritionally serious

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL am also curious about the mystery caps. they looks like some Vit E, and some fish oil caps we've had in the past

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 of “The Clear” Capsules
BW 249.6

Weight bump is purely due to yesterday’s Easter ham; I’m actually amazed I didn’t see even 2lbs bloat off that meal. My aunt is a tremendous cook! This morning I looked leaner, so I think I just managed to fill up with no spillover.

I have noticed the unique burps every day besides the first. I was surprised I did yesterday when I took it with my preWO bagel.
Had very good pumps that session; pecs were ballooned up & it was hard to get my 100 reps of Pressdowns finished. I do not use any explicit pump agents. Wondering if I will notice a trend, or just a one-of?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/2/24

Cat Camel
Pallof Press
Band QL Activation
KB One-leg Deadlifts
Hang from pullup bar

Paused Deadlift, power bar
-beltless, doh-
135,225,245,265,285,305x5

Deadlift, power bar
-deadlift belt, mixed grip-
315,335,355x3

NG Chin-ups
BW x6,6,8,8,8,6,6

Did some deadlifts, did some chin-ups. Trying to focus on what’s really important in life

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Word on the street is you are packing meals for the big expedition after a health phase. Whatcha planning there Dr Jekyll?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Word on the street is you are packing meals for the big expedition after a health phase. Whatcha planning there Dr Jekyll?
I’ll have been off blast 12 weeks this Friday. Honestly with where I’m at with my back and knee, I just want to find a groove on some consistent lower body training before going back on. Plus I have about a month of these clear capsules to test, so I have that project making it easier not to rush things as well. I will probably stay off all of April.

I’m thinking some Test & Mast initially, then eventually some Dienelone E, for oils. May or may not use a bunch of orals. I will not be bulking, certainly not forcing any size - the drugs will entirely be for performance enhancement. If it’s realistic to stay around 252lbs (to cut to 242), I will do so. If my body really doesn’t want to stay that light, I will let it go where it feels strongest for recovery, but I am not going to force any size or feed it a bunch of crap for the sake of bodyweight. There will be a time to get fat again for a number, but this summer is not that time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like the sound of that plan!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/3/24
BW 247.2

Cat Camel
Band Pullaparts, Tris, Presses

Reverse Talon-grip Bench
45,65,95,135x10
185x8
225 5x5

HS Incline Press
45,70x20
90 3x10

HS Widegrip CSR
45,90x20
135 3x12

ss w/ Rolling DB Tri Ext
40x15
45 2x15

Dropped another pound; I knew I had to have been hitting 247 occasionally for a minute but finally saw it on the scale. Got over 9 hours of sleep last night - between that and the CPAP, I felt absolutely excellent today. Forgot I was training tonight so I took the Clear as soon as I woke, so I took a second capsule preWO.

Never tried the talon grip - it felt very good around 135, but very uncomfortable at 2 plates. It was tough! I could have went a bit heavier, but 225 was solid work & I would like to leave some room to milk it.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/3/24
BW 247.2

Cat Camel
Band Pullaparts, Tris, Presses

Reverse Talon-grip Bench
45,65,95,135x10
185x8
225 5x5

HS Incline Press
45,70x20
90 3x10

HS Widegrip CSR
45,90x20
135 3x12

ss w/ Rolling DB Tri Ext
40x15
45 2x15

Dropped another pound; I knew I had to have been hitting 247 occasionally for a minute but finally saw it on the scale. Got over 9 hours of sleep last night - between that and the CPAP, I felt absolutely excellent today. Forgot I was training tonight so I took the Clear as soon as I woke, so I took a second capsule preWO.

Never tried the talon grip - it felt very good around 135, but very uncomfortable at 2 plates. It was tough! I could have went a bit heavier, but 225 was solid work & I would like to leave some room to milk it.
Good work on the reverse grip bench…. I had tried the talon grip on reverse bench after SkRaw recommended. It felt good on lighter weight, but once I got into a little heavier weights old “Arthur”, short for arthritis, let me know real quick that wasn’t going to work for these old hands, but otherwise it actually felt pretty good. I’ll probably use it again, but stick with the lighter weights and higher reps.
Do you think you’re getting some benefits from the clear liquid caps?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on hitting the 247!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 of “The Clear” Capsules
BW 246.6

Hit another lower bodyweight after bathroom this morning. I wasn’t instructed to go to 2 capsules until tomorrow, but after taking both a morning and preWO dose yesterday with no side effects I will be continuing with 2 divided daily doses going forward.

Feeling good, no complaints. Training is going well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/5/24

Bird Dogs
Split Squat
Band Pullaparts
Pallof Press
Band Rotator/Angels
Band QL Activation
BW Squat

Squat, power bar
45,45,135,225,275x5
+belt
315,355x5
385,415x1
365x5

GM, SSB, beltless
65x8
155x12
205 2x10

Band Stomps (hung from top of rack)
Light x60/leg

GHD Sit-ups, hip flexor focus
BW 3x12

Plate-loaded Lying Leg Curl
60x15
80 3x12

Cat Camel

Made some huge progress forward again on squats; things were feeling very good & proper today. 135 felt like 135, 225 as it should, & so on. Really happy with this session.

I’ve lost more weight, but my belt is now fitting tighter from when I brought it in a month or so ago - so there has definitely been some lost lbm with the dip in training load and no extra gear or food to help hang onto things. But been off blast 12 weeks now, and the last 5 of training (since we went to the Arnold) have been **** overall, so that’s just what it is.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Packin abs at that weight?
Nah, not even close. There’s some good outline/shape, but no cuts or anything. I just looked at a pic from 5 weeks ago when we made it to the Arnold & I’d been fasting during the day. I was waking up 8lbs heavier then and I don’t feel really much leaner now. I can now fit into some XL shirts again, where as then I couldn’t, so I know I have leaned a little. But also lost brawn.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/7/24

Band Pullaparts
Cat Camel
Psoas/hip stretch
Core Rotation against wall
Push-ups
Rotators/Angels
Pallof Press
Band Presses

Bench, power bar
135x11
185x6
235x5
260,295,315,330x1
275 4x5, 1x7

Low Incline DB Press
55 3x25

One-arm Cable Tri Pressdown
25x25,25,20,15,15

V-grip Chins
BWx10,10,8,8,6,6

Reverse Pec Deck
80,110x15
130x12
140x8

Pec Deck
140x25
220x15,12

Tell you what, I did NOT have the eye of the tiger when I pulled up to the gym. Everything sore, stiff, & feeling worn out, but I noticed a spare Bronkaid tab in my cup holder. Popped that dude, cranked the music up, did an extensive warmup - ended up with a very solid session.

Feeling it now, but sometimes you just have to make a decision and go the distance!

Last edited:
akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4/7/24

Band Pullaparts
Cat Camel
Psoas/hip stretch
Core Rotation against wall
Push-ups
Rotators/Angels
Pallof Press
Band Presses

Bench, power bar
135x11
185x6
235x5
260,295,315,330x1
275 4x5, 1x7

Low Incline DB Press
55 3x25

One-arm Cable Tri Pressdown
25x25,25,20,15,15

V-grip Chins
BWx10,10,8,8,6,6

Reverse Pec Deck
80,110x15
130x12
140x8

Pec Deck
140x25
220x15,12

Tell you what, I did NOT have the eye of the tiger when I pulled up to the gym. Everything sore, stiff, & feeling worn out, but I noticed a spare Bronkaid tab in my cup holder. Popped that dude, cranked the music up, did an extensive warmup - ended up with a very session.

Feeling it now, but sometimes you just have to make a decision and go the distance!
Looks like you turned it into a solid session! Damn good work on a Sunday 💪🏻💪🏻